Timestopper Begins Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

"Oh, you made me jump... the reality, after our conversation... oh... oh fuck! You're naked and..."

"So are you, so are you!"

My hand grasped her erection.

"Oooh," she went. The transmitted feeling from the plastic to what I hoped was her nicely wet sex. "This is not like the office."

"Not really!"

"What do I do in this situation? Offer you a cup of coffee, wine? How did you get in? How did you just appear. How...?"

I took her hand and led her around the settee.

"My secret."

"Scary. Really scary and you shouldn't... not with Karen."

"She's not here."

"How - please how do you do it? Magic?"

"Yeah, sort of, you wouldn't have thought magic was real but, well, it can be."

She didn't press me. I did not need to go into the long and rather involved story about the old man and his dying gift to me I'd carefully constructed. Being hit by lightning, or not, did not seem to have the right impact.

We sat down side by side and looked at the TV. You know how it is. If it is on it draws the eye. It was one of Emily's films.

On the screen a big black guy with oiled skin and a 'whopper' was presented it to a pretty little clothed redhead for her presumably to handle and then to try and suck. She looked both shocked and fascinated. I rather expected she'd end up riding the big thing. Emily's attention was rather more on my erection. Well, it did not measure up to the black guy's but it was there and present!

"I've never, you know, never been with a naked man. Never seen an... an erection for real. Apart from in the lift that is but..."

"You can touch if you like."

Emily's hand moved slowly, tentatively and then closed around it. How about that - my lovely co-worker with her fist around my cock.

"So solid, yet so soft and warm. Quite big really."

Was she trying to convince herself or reassure me. I may have amazing time stop abilities but, let's be fair, my penis is fairly ordinary - not that there is anything wrong in that!

Nice to sit there being fingered by an inquisitive girl. Her fingers exploring, touching, stroking. All in real time.

"My dildos don't have this."

No, a foreskin is a bit unique.

"Nor these - ooh they move! I mean, of course they do!"

Emily seemed to be having a good time examining my penis. I mean it is a male fantasy isn't it. The pretty girl interested in your penis and wanting to touch, hold, examine, manipulate and 'test' it. I was very happy to be handled, my attention moving from her hand to the screen, to her scantily clad body and back again.

"Look, I've got to offer you something. Coffee?"

"Please." No need to rush things. I'd got all night and so seemingly had Emily.

Wonderful to watch her naked buttocks so prettily framed by the white suspender belt and emphasised by the white stockings as she walked away from me. First one cheek rising and then the other - just so sexy. I rather hoped she wanted to play anal again. Those cheeks just looked so fantastic to part and poke into - especially with the 'proper place' temporarily occupied by the dildo's other end. Mind you, easy enough to pull that out and take Emily doggy fashion - 'normal' intercourse but with the emphasis on the bottom!

I followed her into the kitchen to offer assistance. What a sight! Emily was bending down to get the milk out of the fridge revealing her rosebud - the little brown wrinkled orifice to her 'back passage.' My finger touched and pushed a little. Goosed? Well, yes!

Emily stood up straight but my finger did not leave her bottom.

"Oooh, ah... I mean... you've done that before - didn't you?"

She moved across to the boiling kettle, my finger inserted, my hand clasping her bottom. A remarkable thing to be doing to my co-worker and she accepting it.

"And you in me." I reminded her.

"Yeah... I sort of liked that... Karen doesn't let me... not in there. She doesn't either... I mean to me."

We sat on the settee drinking the coffee side by side. Emily's erection as firm as firm can be: mine rather up and down depending on what appeared on the TV screen and what Emily said. She seemed amused at its changing size and shape.

"Doesn't stay still does it?" Her hand reaching and, as a consequence, it growing firm again.

"It does more than that," I said.

"I do like it when they cum."

"You're a puzzle Emily. You like the girls but..."

"Mmmm, yeah, Karen can't figure me out either. I don't know. I love the feel of something inside me. You know. Karen's not so fussed. She'll play with dildos - cucumbers, bananas even - but that's not her thing. Too male I think; too much an association. Whereas for me, well, I think it started with me liking, um, objects when younger and then when I saw a video at a friend's... well I just loved the sight of the real thing and what they do."

"Preferably big ones?"

"Yeah, the bigger the better... not that I'm saying... it's nice but bigger is better and biggest is best! You haven't a friend who..."

"I wouldn't know, I wouldn't know!"

"In the showers?"

"We don't stand around erect comparing, you know."

"Pity. I sort of imagined you did do that. I'd like them all in a line so I could select and borrow the two biggest... but it's all fantasy. I mean the idea of all those erections for me to touch and play with... Yours, though, is the first I've ever touched or..."

She leaned over towards me, her head dropping lower and lower until I felt her warm, wet lips on my cock. Emily may have been a novice at cock sucking but practice with dildos or watching on the screen seemed to have taught her well. It was super - and it was in time!

"Mmmm." She said coming up. "I've done it. I've really sucked a cock. Better than plastic, warmer than a banana..."

"Hardly cool as a cucumber!"

"Done that too - nor as big!"

"Emily!"

"Sorry."

"Oooh, interesting!"

It had exuded. A pearl of semen had appeared at the end of my penis. I had felt it travelling as we talked. Emily had certainly excited the thing.

"May I? I've always wanted..."

Just the very tip of her pink tongue tasting it, drawing back and elongating it before flicking it all into her mouth.

"Mmmm, not bad, Salty, sweet. I'd wondered."

"You could have more... later."

"I'd... I'd like that... only I thought you'd want to... um, fuck."

"Yes please, Emily, I'd like that very much!"

"Though you did - in bed."

"Yes, I did rather creep in and replace..."

"Nice in retrospect: not really at the time."

"Sorry, I..."

But I was not really.

"Could I perhaps, one day, fuck you over the photocopier."

"What? Why?"

"It's just a man thing I suppose. You see a pretty girl leaning over the photocopier day by day with a bottom as shapely as yours and, particularly, breasts as big as yours and you think... well, I expect all the men in the office think..."

"No! Not really, surely not. That would be..."

"A compliment to you!"

"They don't really think..."

"Yeah, how nice it would be to, well lift your skirt or drop the jeans and... well bang away!"

"I suppose it's no different from my thoughts about Amanda."

"I'd like to see that. Amanda bent over the photocopier and you..." I reached and fondled Emily's plastic erection, "... fucking her from behind."

"Are you watching then?"

"Please! Everyone's gone home but the three of us."

"Am I in Amanda properly or her bottom?"

"Which would you like?"

"Her bottom!"

"Well, that leaves space for me. Go on, hold Amanda's little breasts and move her away from the photocopier so I can approach and..."

"Fuck her, fuck her from the front whilst I... yeah, we fuck her together!"

To say it was enjoyable fantasising about sex, imagining what we might jointly do with Amanda, fantasising with my naked colleague, would be an understatement. What a pleasure! What a delight to be able to sit naked with a girl and just talk so freely about sex and what we would each like to do.

I had got to the truth about Emily - she was a very naughty girl! A lesbian at heart but with a taste for all things sexual. Her head dropped again and her warm, wet mouth once more enveloped me, sinking further and further down my erection. Had she been practising with the dildos? Crikey no one had ever taken it all in on her own volition but there she was - right down on it - my knob seemingly right down her throat.

I reached and began tugging the dildo from her.

She came up my erection, "No, no, leave it in. That comes later, or rather, that comes out later! Finish your coffee."

We sat looking at the video. The big black guy was now deep in the little redhead. Taking her from behind. Amazing how much he could get in such a small girl. Emily grinned, "great eh? But look what happens now."

A blond girl hove into view, a blond girl with a strap on coming up behind the copulating pair. Was the little redhead about to be double penetrated? No - wrong person!

"Fuck, just look at that!"

I was. I was! It was not the redhead but the big black guy getting the dildo - right up his bottom. I hand it to the cameraman or the 'director' but the cut to the guy's surprised face was a hoot. He kept banging away at the redhead nonetheless, his big cock sliding, as behind him the blond slipped easily into him - he must have, in reality, been well prepared - and she was fucking him as he fucked the redhead. He grasping the redhead's breasts as the blond girl held his chest. A wonderful animalistic trio working in a seamless motion. Three pairs of hips synchronised. The camera angle of the side view just wonderfully done and the chugging music of the soundtrack so appropriate.

"Watch this!" Emily enthralled.

Clearly carefully planned. The black guy pulled out and began freely ejaculating - and all credit to him it was a really big load and he shot well. His big, big penis unloading itself - no hand to help it on, just standing proud and free - it must have reached the 'point of no return' inside the girl and he had pulled out just in time to 'show.'

Three camera angles - I said it had been well planned - cutting from one to the other, giving the impression of a much, much longer ejaculation than it actually was. Spurt, after spurt flying onto the redhead's back and bottom. First from one angle and then another. On and on. Not content with that, it was all repeated in slow motion. The guy's big coffee coloured plum, recoiling slowly and then just shooting the white stuff on and on - and very, very slowly!

"My favourite," said Emily, "come on, into the kitchen. I'm going to really fuck your bottom like that. No ifs and buts. Let's get you ready. You're a bad man and need punishing!"

Nice to walk across the room naked with Emily, our twin erections pointing the way. This was going to be interesting. This was all so not time stop sex. Moreover I seemed to be very much not in control!

"Lie on the table, bottom up. I always wanted to do this with Karen but she won't let me. Down a bit. Spread!"

Emily was pouring something, something cold on my anus. I could feel it running down, down my perineum and over my balls.

"It's olive oil - Extra Virgin Olive Oil! Perhaps not quite right." A giggle. "Not quite a virgin are you!"

Her fingers touching my bottom, her fingers spreading the oil, massaging it on and in my anus. Time stop sex is great but so is having a real, moving girl's fingers playing with your bottom. Oh yes!

A finger in me, slippery with the oil, others touching my perineum all wet with the oil, even my balls - and of course my erection was rock hard pressing against the wooden side of the table. More oil poured - it was running down my thighs now - perhaps that was the sort of feeling girls get when really turned on and wet. I was in sort of the girl position with Emily - well, very much the girl position! This was not going to be simply me pushing Emily's dildo in as I had done before but Emily doing it all by herself - and because she wanted to!

I completely relaxed, just so enjoying the feel of Emily's fingers on my oily bottom. My nerve endings, ones I was not so used to taking pleasure in their messages, electric with sensitivity - feeling every touch, every caress, every finger. A second finger joining the first and then a third.

"Well if Amanda could see us now. Mmmm, she'd look so nice wearing one of these. I'd love to be here with her taking turns. Is this her or my penis you can feel?"

The fingers had been withdrawn and I was just lying across the table, legs spread and bottom no doubt shining, seemingly awash with oil and waiting to be fucked. The touch of rounded plastic to my bottom - shudderingly lovely! Was this what a girl felt when a penis touched her 'proper' entrance, waiting just at the vestibule but pushing a little - or different?

"Mine or Amanda's?"

The pressure building, the rounded, so realistic knob pushing at my anus. "Yours Emily, yours!"

My sphincter gave way, the oil so slippery and Emily was 'in.' I had felt hard plastic there before with Emily but this was so much better. Feeling her sliding steadily into me rather than me doing it for myself. Me not in control. A steady sliding - the oil so good - until I felt Emily's warm thighs against my bottom cheeks. I was fully impaled by my so sexy colleague. Crumbs - it felt enormous.

"Is that good? It certainly is for me. Are you ready to be fucked?"

She didn't wait for an answer but began to move. The sliding within me - me on the receiving end this time: me, who normally did the sliding.

I have to say it was nice, really pleasurable having Emily working away at me. My erection did not lessen but equally it did not spurt. It would have been unfortunate if I had got so excited that I had cum all over the kitchen floor; my penis spurting away down below as Emily fucked my bottom. I did not want that at all. I was looking forward to returning the compliment and fucking Emily's bottom in turn - pressing into a willing and moving subject rather than my more usual time frozen girl. And Emily's was, of course, a particularly appealing bottom.

It was a long fuck - a long fuck of me! Me lying across the table having my sphincter massaged by Emily's, err, cock.

Finally, "my turn," said Emily and slowly she withdrew from me - a long slow sliding.

I got off the table fairly slowly and turned to Emily.

"Nice?" She was smiling.

"Yep! Same for you?"

"Oh, yes please!"

Remarkable really, seeing my co-worker just bend over the table and 'spread,' inviting me not just to touch and pour oil but insert my erection into her bottom. Lovely pouring the olive oil; lovely just touching her with my fingers; feeling the softness of her bottom and then touching her rosebud again - now just so slippery with the thick Extra Virgin oil. Once more my finger pushed in and then a second, gently massaging and easing.

"Relax, Emily, no need to be tense. I'm not the big, black bloke from your video!"

"Luckily!"

"But wouldn't you love to suck him as I fuck your bottom. Wouldn't you?"

"Oh, yes. Fuck yes! Go to my bedroom, third drawer down in the chest of drawers. The realistic black one on the right."

Funny moving naked in Emily's place in time and under instruction, my erection waggling away in front of me. I, of course, already knew where the dildos were kept; knew about the impressive collection. And opening the drawer I had to admit it was indeed an impressive collection!

The requested black one was both big and realistic; clearly moulded from life. What an odd thing for a bloke to know that hundreds, perhaps thousands of women are getting off on a facsimile of his John Thomas. And how strange having the cast taken - the technician seeking to ensure the penis was as hard and as erect as it could possibly be! Perhaps one technician to take the cast, the other to ensure it was 'well presented.'

Back in the kitchen and there was Emily sprawled across the table looking back at me as I walked into the room. "Here you are!"

I cannot imagine you have every done that with any of your co-workers - brought a really enormous black penis to her mouth, a really realistic black penis and watched her lick its smooth head and then tease her with it, not quite letting her lips get purchase on it before, relenting, and helping her slide it in.

I left it in, effectively gagging her, before returning to Emily's other end - yes the other end of her digestive system. The not really so nice end! But, even so, I was about to stick my knob right in there. A bit more massaging work - it was all just so wonderfully slippery with the oil. Lovely to play with both my hands, lovely to watch my fingers slipping into her bottom and, finally, lovely to line myself up, spread her slippery cheeks with my hands and push.

"Mmmph," from the other end of Emily.

"Pardon?"

"Oh, this is so good!" Her hands had been free to remove the dildo she was sucking in order to speak but she pushed it in again as I moved against her at the other end. I had got it so right. Such an oily slipperiness as I pushed - and she opened and in I slipped! Slowly I went further, a gentle delicious sliding until my balls were up against the plastic of her inserted dildo - the one with the end inside her vagina!

"Go on, bottom fuck me."

So I did. Backwards and forwards against her soft bottom cheeks, tightly held but all nicely slippery with the oil as Emily really went to town on the black dildo in her mouth. Had it really been the black guy at the other end of the table he could not have withstood the onslaught - he would have ejaculated, he really would have had no choice! She would have drained him.

And drained me Emily almost did: almost but not quite, It was the faintest sound, not something picked up by Emily, but it sounded like a key in the lock. So easy for me just to pause time and go and look. Wander to the front door starkers and with the old JT still waggling away in front of me. It was Karen, little Karen coming home unexpectedly. That could have been a nasty scene! But it was not going to be.

Of course I could have played around with Karen out of time but I had promised Emily to leave Karen alone. Back I walked picking up yet another dildo on the way.

In the kitchen Emily spread over the table, her plastic cock running forward against the table's side, her bottom hole gaping from where I had left it and in her mouth the great black plastic cock. All in all it looked like I was not going to fuck Emily properly that night but I could certainly finish my business in her bottom! A bit more oil applied and in I slipped. Back and forth I slipped out of time, lovely sensations but I was going to finish in time - and possibly I had ten or fifteen seconds whilst Karen closed the front door and walked to the kitchen.

Bringing myself to the edge I let time flow. "Here I go," I whispered.

"Mmmph" said Emily rather loudly - she really should not speak with her mouth full!

Pump, pump, pump; squirt, squirt, squirt - the lovely male feeling of release. And all the time little Karen was walking towards the kitchen.

But what did she actually see? Her lover spread-eagled across the kitchen table, the double ended green dildo sticking out of her bottom, the strapless dildo sticking forward from between her legs and Emily staring wide eyed at her with the great black dildo in her mouth.

"Oh Emily, what are you doing!"

Emily's whole body twisted around on the table but I was nowhere to be seen; had disappeared like magic (even if I was watching through a half closed door!).

Not quite the end to the evening I had had in mind but pleasant enough nonetheless. Presumably Emily would wish for another liaison but I could see it would not be at her place - not with the risk of Karen coming home unexpectedly again! Emily's plan had nearly gone just so badly wrong.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12