Timestopper Begins Ch. 27

Story Info
He tries his neighbour's back door - will it open?
5.8k words
4.57
41.7k
18

Part 27 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,642 Followers

Ch. 27 Getting behind Cindy

It had been a funny sort of day. I had been really busy for days. Something at the office had kept me really busy - an urgent project - and I had been getting home late and literally dropping into bed. There had been no time for anything else: or rather there had, of course been plenty of out of time had I wanted but I was just too tired. I had even taken some non time to move the project along so it was not exactly surprising I had been too tired for sex. It was on this particular day the project came to an end - the report was made in the afternoon and suddenly we all went from manic activity to nothing. People sitting around a little stunned and spent - sort of post orgasmic as if everyone in the office had shared a mutual sapping climax!

Well, we hadn't and I hadn't and my usual interest rather crept back and I found myself watching girls again. Not just in the office but on the way home. Just loving the way their bottoms moved - in particular - whether in tight skirt, dresses or tightly bound in blue jeans.

I knew very well where this sudden interest was likely to lead - it was likely to lead to some girl having a sore bottom! I had a desire to be tightly held; I had a desire to penetrate the more difficult orifice; I had a desire to unload the built up load of many days swinging away beneath me!

But whom to fuck the special way? Emily was perhaps the most obvious - after all I could do that in real time - but she had very pointedly mentioned an evening with Karen to me as if she knew what I was thinking. Tufty perhaps again, delectable Dharini or some other girl?

But it was meeting Cindy just as I arrived home that sort of settled it. I had certainly been intimate with all of her orifices, had touched her bottom, slid a finger in, had seen my semen slip all over her rosebud but not been inside 'properly.' It was funny talking to her, even flirting with her, to find a gradual realisation that in a few hours time I would have my erection all the way in her bottom. It can be difficult remembering sometimes that in time there are things you really must not do which are just not a problem out of time. I very nearly started fondling her buttocks through her dress in anticipation. It could just so easily have spoiled, there and then, a beautiful friendship!

As I said, I had a strong desire to release the built up load contained in my seminal vesicles but after a long day and the journey home I also had a strong desire for a nice cup of tea. Yes, I needed a drink. As I chatted away to her I did not miss the strong push of Cindy's chest against her dress, neither did I miss the slight indications of discomfort on her part, nor the prominence of her nipples. I rather hoped she had not caught me looking at her chest but rather think she did.

Of course I asked about Katie. Inevitably Cindy's favourite topic of conversation. The little lass' absence was explained. Katie was with Cindy's mother for the day as Cindy had had 'things to do' but would be brought home soon. Katie was growing fast, well onto solid food and almost walking.

"She doesn't miss her milk because I left Mum with some frozen bottles. Oops, too much information!"

Well, not really for me. I had not thought about that but I supposed, yes, breast milk could be frozen. How sensible - avoiding processed cow's milk - after all 'breast is best.' And I should know!

A rather nice idea of making some ice lollies in the freezer from Cindy's milk came into my mind. Something to have when I got hot in the summer. It also came into my mind that I could perhaps have a different hot, or at least warm, drink from tea if Cindy was as full as she looked not having fed Katie since the morning. Should I? Yes!

A noise of a car hooting distracted Cindy and all at once the whole world went quiet. There I was by my garden gate with a time frozen Cindy. I was free to move, free to do anything I liked and what I did was start to undo her dress. As I said, it is so important to remember what you cannot do in time - and this was certainly one of those things! Just not done to undo your neighbour's dress and brassiere and bring her substantial breasts out into the open air. Not done at all in time but this was out of time and I could do what I wished.

Cindy's breasts had been big and round to start with, but months of breast feeding had made them even larger. Today they were as firm as I had ever seen or felt. The skin was taut, the blue veins particularly visible, the nipples big and hard. Was she full of milk or not? Yes, very full!

Just touching them seemed to start the milk flowing. Just the slight pressure of my hands as I hefted the pair caused little bubbles of milk to appear on her nipples. Of course I licked my lips - I was thirsty - and then I applied them drawing Cindy's lovely sweet milk from her.

It simply poured out, simply too fast for me to keep up with the swallowing. I sucked and the nipple just gushed. It was running out of the corner of my mouth and dripping. Seemingly animated by my mouth, it dripped far enough to start soaking the material of Cindy's dress before the effect of the time stop caught it.

Instead of sucking, I could squeeze a nipple and watch it bubble up until there was a whole frothy mass of time frozen milk on the nipple and then I could just lick or drink it up. Sucking, squeezing, playing, drinking - I was having a whale of a time. Naturally, it was very tempting to remove Cindy's panties and engage in intercourse at the same time - yes, there in the street with the cars passing and pedestrians going by - or rather not going by but frozen in time. And at the end of it all Cindy would not just be feeling rather emptied but have a sudden slightly battered feel to her pudenda and a matching oozing feeling as if recently inseminated - all of a moment these feelings would come to her as she stood talking to me. The battered and oozing feelings would, of course, be very real.

But no; my plan was to visit her later and play a different game. I stuck to the milking and nothing more. Satiated and with my desire for a nice cup of tea strangely gone, I re-assembled Cindy so she was just the same as she had been before - well apart, that is, from the wetness of the dripped milk and her breasts being very definitely more mobile and no longer so tightly filled with milk.

Time restarted and Cindy turned back to me; a sudden frown; a glancing downwards.

"Oh, oh, I've been leaking. Oh, sorry... problem of a nursing mother. I... bye!"

And she was hurrying down her garden path no doubt feeling much less uncomfortable - were it not for the dampness anyway. I watched her bottom moving under her dress. Should I follow? She was almost certainly going to change. Nice to see her pulling the dress over her head; perhaps she would shower; perhaps manipulate in puzzlement her suddenly relaxed and no longer tight breasts. I pursed my lips and thought perhaps I would leave her alone for now. A bit of anticipation rather than instant gratification appropriate.

I was sure Cindy felt the better for my help. As I've said before, such a shame we did not make this a formal process. I did not think Carson liked drinking Cindy's milk but I certainly did. A formal process whereby I came around to hers and we sat and milked each other. Naked of course but not in the bedroom - that would have implied a sexual liaison. Rather naked in the lounge or, perhaps appropriately, the dining room; me helping her release the pressure of her milk and Cindy helping me reduce my seminal build up - yes her pretty lips wrapped around my cock. Less milk from me of course but a little more if she took her time in making it flow. No reason for Carson not to be there. I was only helping his wife out and she me. She could take his milk too. As I moved from one of her breasts to the other, she could move from one cock to the other. Of course rather bigger things for her to suck than her nipples - big though her nipples had become.

It was nice thinking about Cindy's bottom that evening; not hurrying around to get the deed over with but just thinking and savouring the thought. Should I catch her alone perhaps pink, wet and warm from the bath? Her bottom all soft and warm. Instead, should I just bend her over the settee and simply lift that pretty dress and drop her panties? Or, perhaps, catch her engaged in sex with Carson if, of course, they were at it that evening. To an extent it did not matter; I was resolved to do the deed. But what of the semen? What of the semen once produced? I had not been active for days and I thought there would be a lot - and a lot would noticeably ooze out revealing my misdeed!

Perhaps I should do the thing after Cindy was asleep; perhaps she would not notice the nocturnal seeping steadily oozing out during the night particularly if it dried; perhaps I could insert some sort of bung - something not noticeable and coming out when she did that not so nice thing people have to do or perhaps, if Carson did things that evening then would think it was Carson's stuff.

Which raised the question - had Carson ever attempted, or rather achieved, anal intercourse with his wife. On my many inspections, and there had been quite a few, I had seen no signs of anal play: not so much as a finger in Cindy or, indeed, her finger in Carson's bottom for that matter!

Experienced or not - I was going to slide into Cindy's bottom! The decision had been made.

As was my normal habit with Cindy and Carson I awaited bedtime. The sound of movement in the bedroom next door; just a few clicks and knocks - the light going on, a cupboard door opening.

I got myself ready. There I was bounding down my stairs, naked and erect with just their door key in my hand. Fun just to pull open my front door and jump out. Of course I had been wise enough to stop time. It really would have surprised passing motorists to see such a fine specimen of semi aroused manhood out on the street like that! Up Cindy and Carson's garden path and into their house.

Always interesting to wonder how I was going to find them. The ideal would of course have been naked in the bedroom with Carson's penis already well lodged in Cindy's anal orifice. You can imagine my interest would have instantly switched to double pegging - at least for a time - and ultimately, because there was no question I was not going to do the deed, it would have all made anal penetration so much easier because Cindy would have been ready stretched. A gentle tug on Carson's hips would have brought his erection out of Cindy's stretched anus leaving it fully dilated - yes absolutely gaping and so easy for me to lubricate my penis a bit and just slip in and do the 'thing.'

The reality was a little less satisfactory. They were both clothed and not quite ready for bed let alone sex.

"Hello Cindy, hello Carson," I said nonetheless quite brightly, and pushed my erection into Cindy's hand.

As I have said before how nice it would have been to be regularly invited around to join them in bed and Cindy actually greeting me with a fondling hand. Carson too, greeting me warmly and saying I really "looked up for it" that evening. Cindy asking what we 'boys' fancied doing. "Something different, perhaps?"

Wonderful imagining suggesting "anal," and Carson nodding enthusiastically. Cindy perhaps saying no, she did not like the idea. "Could we not do something else?" Carson and me, though, getting all enthusiastic about the idea as we prepared for a joint shower, trying to persuade her by saying how gentle we would be as we both tickled her anus with wet soapy hands: and then being very surprised when Cindy's soapy fingers went to our own anal orifices and said in a soft sexy voice, "well OK," providing - and this was the bigger surprise - we try it out first on each other, so she can see it is comfortable enough. What! A big grin from her. She has got us! Got us good and proper! Oh yes, she has agreed to be fucked in the bottom by both of us but has put what she thinks is an unacceptable condition in place. She knows she is safe. She thinks she is safe.

But would it be unacceptable? Would I be prepared to fuck Carson's bottom and let him fuck me whilst Cindy watched just so we could do the same to Cindy? Would I be prepared to push my knob into his hairy arse - even if Cindy assisted? Would he be prepared to do the same? Carson staring at me: me staring back. Shock on our faces. What would we decide? What would we decide? What would you decide!

Not a choice I had to make there and then though! No, I had decided I was going to fuck Cindy in the arse. I did not need her permission - I did not need to engage in anal intercourse with Carson to achieve my aim. I did not need his permission either. It was simply a question of how was I going to arrange the unusual insertion. There was no 'if' about it - I had decided!

No 'if' about it but not right then. The reality was I had arrived too early. It was hardly going to be that I would always arrive just at the right moment. Hearing noises through the wall did indeed normally gave me a strong clue but this time I had been a bit too enthusiastic. Lifting my penis from Cindy's hand I hid, restarted time and listened.

It was the sound of the shower that brought me back out of hiding, tentative movement and then careful listening to establish they were both in the bathroom. It would not be good to bump into Carson just outside the bathroom. He might wonder what his naked neighbour was doing there and whether that neighbour had designs on Cindy!

It sounded like they were both together in the shower. With time stopped I walked into the bathroom. It all looked potentially hopeful but it was difficult to see with the steam and the water running (or rather paused in running) down the cubicle whether they were touching. Pulling the door open - there was no risk of the water pouring out, not with time stopped, the droplets were just hanging in the air - I got a better view, of two naked bottoms. They were both facing away. How appropriate, as it was bottoms I was interested in that evening: or to be more accurate the smooth rounded one rather than the fairly muscular hairy one!

Nice to reach for the shower gel, squeeze and massage Cindy's lovely buttocks with it, making them ever so slippery, before slipping my finger into the beginnings of the crack of her bottom and running it slowly downwards - and there it was, her little rubbery anus under my finger tip. My particular interest that evening. With all the shower gel it was not difficult to slip the finger in.

I had certainly pumped up with the excitement of seeing the couple naked in the shower togethr with the pleasant stroking of Cindy's buttocks. Nice to be standing there with them and enjoying the feeling of my sexual excitement but were they in any way sexually excited? Were Cindy's nipples all hard? Was Carson flaccid, half erect or fully erect? I could not see.

One of my hands was occupied but the other was free, free to fondle Cindy's breasts. The nipples were indeed hard - but that might just have been from her milk swollen breasts. She seemed somewhat slippery between her legs but was that just water from the shower and shower gel? Cindy's excitement level could not be easily confirmed: not so Carson. Either I would reach and find a floppy thing hanging or I would find a firm thing standing! I reached and held a fine upstanding specimen of manhood. In my hand was as firm an erection as a girl could want - my friend, Carson, was certainly up for it. I was pleased. It is so much easier having sex out of time if the girl is already engaged and interested; and this looked promising, though it might just be Carson who was the interested one and in reality Cindy might be saying 'put that away' or 'I'll leave you in the shower to take care of that.'

There was just about room enough for me to step into the shower with them. Well weren't the three of us friendly. Me skin to skin with both Cindy and Carson and one hand on (and a finger in) Cindy's bottom and my other holding Carson's erection. I could wank that as fast as anything and it would have no effect out of time - and very little effect in time, just the feeling of the squeezed flesh returning to its normal shape.

I had mused before on how amusing it would be if the one thing that was not held by time was ejaculation or excitement. Being able to take away men's erections and their sexual ability, and with them not knowing why or how; the man suddenly feeling drained and his erection collapsing but with no knowledge of his fine ejaculation, of how his penis had squirted so well as I had worked it - all happening out of time when he could not feel it. Perhaps a useful thing - certainly a punishment to an enemy: but also so much more useful if simple stimulation made girls wet out of time; girls totally motionless but their sexes getting wetter and wetter and so much more useable!

Perhaps even more useful if, rather than ejaculation or excitement not being held by time, it was just excitement that was not held. Of course, as we all know, the most important sexual organ is the brain and if that is not sexually excited then no amount of manual stimulation is going to cause orgasm. But, say, out of time manual stimulation did have an effect, a substantial effect but just not quite enough to bring on orgasm. Almost but not quite. What fun I could have bringing girls to the edge out of time and then, when time restarts, watching the result. Very much the 'When Harry met Sally,' situation. Girls suddenly orgasming in the strangest of places. I could be in a lift with a complete stranger, a dramatically pretty girl, pause time, play around and then have the delight of watching her undergoing an apparently spontaneous orgasm there alone in the lift with me. How embarrassed she would be but unable to stop the gasps or facial expressions.

And of course what fun with the blokes. Not just gasps and funny expressions but the impressive demonstration of the male orgasm, the accompanying 'show:' yes, ejaculation. The man who had not even realised his penis was 'out' in the open or erect finding himself pulsing all over a colleague; a man out for a jog all of a sudden and whilst still running realising not only is he naked but he is sending up his semen in front of him; men on a beach playing volley ball suddenly finding themselves naked and all of them ejaculating together; two men who really disliked each other, finding themselves naked, erect and what is more cumming over each other or inside the same condom together (if I could manage that)! What a laugh. Or simply men releasing inside their trousers during a meeting. The startled look across the table!

Inside the shower my finger moving gently in and out of Cindy and my hand gently moved Carson's foreskin.

"Well, neighbours, shall I start time?"

Imagine it. The shock.

"What the,,, are you doing here."

"You...you've got your finger in my bum..."

"Stop wanking me!"

"But you asked me to join you, don't you remember?"

Not probably a very good plan!

Instead I stepped backwards and closed the door. Nice to stand a little back and just watch the movement as time restarted. The shapes were fairly vague looking through the water droplets on the Perspex and the steam but clear enough to show it was a naked couple showering and - pleasingly - soaping each other. Very pleasant leaning against the bathroom wall, holding still so as not to attract attention, and just watching my neighbours moving in their shower.

Pleasant to catch them with Carson behind Cindy and soaping her breasts. You know, both hands reaching around her from behind and each one grasping a breast. This was without question a precursor to 'fun' in the bedroom. I was particularly interested to see Carson's fine stand so close to Cindy's bottom; not too close but actually just right to see if I could...

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,642 Followers
12