Timestopper Begins Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

As I watched, Cindy came back to life with a sudden widening of the eyes and a sudden fit of coughing as if trying to clear her throat. Well, it had been just a little 'blocked!' The orange ice lolly drawn out from between her lips, a frown and a swallow or two. Her free hand came up and massaged her throat.

"That's odd. All of a sudden my throat feels sore. And this lolly..." Again the frown, "tastes, um salty." She took another suck on it. "Carsie, you try."

Nowhere near as interesting, indeed not even erotic at all, watching Carson suck the orange phallus.

"Seems fine to me," he commented.

Ah, but that would be because you haven't just had my balls against your chin and my cock spurting salty cum in your mouth, my friend!

Cindy shrugged. Once more her orange coloured tongue peeked out and running across her lips; she gave the lolly a tentative lick before slipping her tongue rather erotically – if you were minded to see it that way – up the ice lolly and then it was pushed back in. It seemed it was fine after all!

I looked away and licked my ice cream. Cindy had, quite clearly, tasted the warm fluid I had left behind and my 'deep throating' had not been as discreet as I would have preferred. But no harm done - not like in the supermarket... the real 'harm' was yet to come.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12