Timestopper Begins Ch. 37

Story Info
Cindy's difficult day. How did that honey get all over her?
7.4k words
4.71
29.9k
13

Part 37 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers

Chapter 37 - Cindy is extremely silly

I found the rather strange double life with Cindy and, indeed, Carson just so pleasing. On the one hand they were my friends with whom I shared some happy times and could have a cup of tea or meal with: on the other hand they were also, albeit unknowingly, my sexual partners. I have to say 'they' because whilst there were plenty of times when I played alone with Cindy there were so many times when Carson was there too – naked, aroused and very erect. I could honestly say his penis was the one I knew second best!

Not only was Cindy's body so pleasing to me but I had really enjoyed being able to suck the milk from her breasts on many, many happy occasions. Quite a little fetish of mine, I had noticed with amusement, and it had occurred to me, what with Dharini breast feeding and my new 'friend' Nora no doubt just building up her flow plus plenty of other young mothers around, I could probably swop from buying milk from the shop to getting it all fresh from the source. No need to visit a farm, my supply would be truly local – fresh and still warm!

One afternoon not long after the walk in the park, just around tea time I was about to make a cup of tea when I realised I was out of milk. Should I walk to the shops or... The idea of just popping next door was so much more attractive! Cindy might not be in but I thought I'd heard her earlier through the wall. Easy to pick up her door key and easy to stop time.

Cindy was in her kitchen doing some cooking.

"Hallo," I said, "could I borrow some milk, Cindy?"

With time stopped she was not going to say anything; she was simply there but unmoving.

"I'm right out," I said as I just reached and began undoing the buttons of her blouse. "Would you mind?" As I lifted the two quite heavily swollen organs with my hands. They were full, the skin taut and the nipples standing proud. Clearly Cindy was very ready to be milked. Perhaps she was hoping Katy would wake soon and want her feed. Perhaps that was why Cindy was not wearing a bra; perhaps simply being home she had not bothered but, whatever the reason, this time Cindy did not have a bra on – nursing or otherwise.

"Mmmm." Lovely to push the nipple right to the back of my mouth and suck and feel and taste her sweet, thin, warm milk squirting into my mouth as I sucked. Lovely too to squeeze the other breast and to milk Cindy into the little milk jug I had brought around expressly for that purpose (hey! Get it?). Not that easy to ensure all went into the jug - it was a little small – and quite a lot went on her blouse. It occurred to me that sometime when I was playing with both Cindy and Carson I would have to point and squeeze Cindy's breasts in Carson's direction so the squirting started off, only to hang in the air time stopped on its way to Carson and for it to complete its journey once time restarted. It would be amusing to see his reaction. I did not think he shared my fetish at all – was a bit unnerved by Cindy's ability to produce milk.

It amused me to get Cindy's white blouse a little wet from her milk and see what she did when time restarted – perhaps see her holding the wet material against her bra-less breasts, perhaps taking it off.

"Oh," she squeaked and her hands did indeed come to her breasts. "Bother!" She said it as if it was not exactly the first time.

With the precision of a master I stopped time again. Lovely to see her standing there with her hands clasping her own breasts. Pulling them a little way away from her I squeezed and milked her breasts through the material so more milk squirted out and onto the white cotton of her blouse before replacing her hands.

"Oh, no!" She was looking down at herself, the front of her blouse now quite soaked with milk. It was very pleasing indeed to see her undoing the buttons of her blouse one by one and then removing it to put it into the washing machine. Yes, I had already seen them but so nice to watch through the crack of the door and see her undoing those buttons. Really nice as well seeing her moving around her kitchen topless, her cotton skirt swinging but above it nothing but her bare skin and those full breasts. I thought she looked simply magnificent and I think that was a fair description: though I do have a very soft spot for the girl.

All very good but before Cindy went to get a new blouse could I perhaps get her a little wetter? I do not mean sexually though that would have been nice – but could I, perhaps, get her skirt and perhaps panties wet as well so they too needed to come off leaving her naked in the kitchen. I had a little think as I watched. Spilling the washing up water would have been an idea but she was not washing up!

I wondered if I, perhaps, applied some ice from the fridge to her nether regions – right on her pee hole, (urethral opening if you like!) - whether that might cause an involuntary release. Yes actually get her to 'wet herself.' It was an amusing idea and worth the try.

Time once more stopped and I acquired the cubes of ice from Cindy's freezer and strategically placed them right inside Cindy's knickers. Of course having tucked Cindy's skirt out of the way and pulled her knickers a little down, I found, coming face to face, so to speak, with Cindy's hairless mons and her little cleft had moved me from stage 1 sexual arousal to stage 2. It was more than a little obvious to me I was now going to sexually enjoy Cindy sometime before going home for that cup of tea. I had come merely to 'borrow' some milk – well I was going to 'come' in another way as well!

A gasp from Cindy, her hands once more going to her breasts still wet from my earlier play, but this time naked in her hands and then a wide eyed look. Was she wetting herself? Was she really wetting herself? Cindy grasped the worktop looking distinctly surprised – as well she might with two cubes of ice in her knickers - and there, all of a sudden, was a little patter of falling liquid on the lino floor. Her hand began reaching so I stopped time. It would not do for Cindy to actually find the ice – there was no rational explanation for the cubes being there!

Lifting Cindy's cotton skirt I could see just how well my plan had worked. A rather hot and wet damp patch on her knickers; even wetter and hotter when I delved in the knickers and extracted the ice. All rather naughty on my part! Unfortunately I rather got the impression Cindy had stopped the flow before it really got her clothes wet. I needed more wetness. With time stopped the sink tap was not working and so where was I to get some more warm liquid? Well, there was no real need for it to actually be her own pee - was there!

It was time for TS Man to get into costume. With time stopped it was simple to just pop back home and leave my clothes and, indeed, my little, now filled, milk jug there. No need to worry about hiding them at Cindy's. Nice to return to the little scene in the kitchen. Cindy still frozen in time and her hand still moving down towards her knickers. I came up close to Cindy at her front. Much closer than I would have done in time. Yes, really invading her personal space. But, of course, I was about to do more than that. A lot more. I did not pull Cindy's knickers down, instead simply tucked my penis twixt her soft skin and her knickers. Yes, just tugging the material to one side underneath and tucking my semi limp penis in so the knob was squashed between the material and her inner lips - the elastic particularly holding me. I was about to do something unusually naughty. Something I had not done before. Something a little fetishistic.

"I do like you Cindy, I really do." I kissed her on her lips, my arms around her and her damp breasts squashed against me as down below I relaxed my sphincter and began to pee in her knickers. You know, it really is nice to try and do something different every day!

As I peed I felt myself becoming firmer - unsurprising given where I was! After a few moments I stepped backwards, pulling my penis from where it was held, so it bounded up wetting Cindy's skirt. Stopping my flow I could see I had made quite a mess - which was exactly the plan. I had released one of my penis fluids more than a few times around and in Cindy's sex - well now I had done it with the other!

Out of the kitchen I restarted time.

"Oh, oh no!"

Through a crack in the door a horrified Cindy shaking her head and looking down at her wet skirt and the puddle on the floor.

"No! I..."

She did not verbalise any more but probably the negative ejaculation was from the thought the amount of wee did not equate to what she had felt leaving her body - but, of course, there was the evidence on her clothes and on the floor. To her there could be no other explanation. Nonetheless peculiar. Things would get stranger.

Through the crack in the door I watched Cindy move across the kitchen to the washing machine and begin to unbutton her skirt. I had seen Cindy naked more than a few times but watching a girl stripping even without the music and exaggerated delay of 'The Stripper' is fun - and I was certainly being the 'Peeping Tom!' Off came the skirt and down came the knickers leaving one naked and rather damp girl. The rest of her clothes joining her blouse in the washing machine.

Shaking her head Cindy came back across the kitchen, picked up the paper kitchen towel roll and bent down to wipe up the puddle on the lino. Bending away from me as she was I had the most pleasing view of her bottom and sex. There it all was in all its crinkled and enticing glory - and her bottom hole so very visible to me. Two orifices to do naughty things with on show. I stepped out around the door and towards her; my erection peeled and firm from the excitement of her stripping.

Oops - careless. Very careless! I had forgotten to stop time. For a few seconds there were two naked people in the kitchen whilst time was flowing - a naked woman and a naked tumescent man. Had Cindy seen me? Had she out of the corner of her eye seen not just naked me but naked and aroused me?

Well, hopefully not but with time now paused that was not my main concern or rather interest. That was centred on Cindy's bottom and sex. From the cupboard I pulled out a bottle of olive oil and lubricated myself up, placing the bottle conveniently to hand. Just so nice to grasp her hips, position myself and ease myself into Cindy. A little tight but in I slipped.

A sigh of contentment from me. Such a shame Cindy and I did not do such things regularly. So nice to imagine Cindy as 'oversexed' and needing regular pleasuring and with Carson either not there, or already 'used,' me finding myself brought in to 'help out.' Easiest if by mutual consent between Carson and Cindy - but not a problem if it was just Cindy's little secret. How nice to receive the 'phone call or whisper across the garden fence. "Could you come and help me with my... um... problem" and perhaps find her bent over naked in the kitchen just as she was or naked spread eagled on the bed or perhaps simply topless as she had been earlier.

But it was not so. I simply took my pleasure when I felt like it and I was certainly feeling like it then in the kitchen! Wonderful sensations as I pushed against Cindy's soft bottom and moved my penis to and fro. And then the usual time stop sex question - when to come? This was real sex, with a real woman but so much more like masturbation, as I have written before, as it was totally up to me when I finished the session. You can sit with a book or magazine enjoying the writer's erotic sentences and thoughts or the pictures in the magazine of naked ladies, naked men, enthusiastic couples or fast sports cars - whatever 'rocks your boat' - and happily wank away. Unless you 'overdo' things or get carried away you can, if you wish, carry on for an hour or even two with your penis erect and stimulated the whole time.

I assume the ladies can do much the same though not being one I have no real reference point! It is just so the same with time stop sex. The other participant or participants does not have needs, does not want you to do this or that. It is all up to you. If you wish to enter the girls' showers, as I did after the hockey matches at the college, and spend time with - or should I say 'in' - everyone of the girls you can. Quite an amusing idea really to be able to watch a match and be able to say (proudly) to yourself that you have fucked every one of the team!

It was the same with Cindy. Should I simply enjoy her in the kitchen or play more games? Given her rather damp state - and not just from her milk of course - might she go and shower? I could join her in that. Might she then go and have a rest on her bed? I could join her there too. Or what else might she do? Unlikely she might fancy an ice lolly or even have one in the fridge, yet, much as I was enjoying the vaginal intercourse, I really had enjoyed the oral sex in the park with Cindy and was very happy to repeat that. Lovely feelings and I did so like seeing my penis, firm and engorged, in Cindy's mouth!

There was no risk of not having a further opportunity. Whatever she put on I could take off; wherever she went I could still take her there - even in the middle of the supermarket - although that had not been the best of plans! Slowly I pulled out of Cindy and smiled, looking down at my shiny knob with its little eye. I simply knew the next time the eye opened and the semen flowed out it would be in my lovely neighbour! I stepped back out of sight and let time flow.

Cindy stood straight up and turned around in one fluid movement. Oops! She had seen something. A waggle of her hips as, no doubt, there was some residual feeling from the depression of her skin from my 'exercise' and dilation of her vagina. I was not there when she opened the kitchen door to look down the hallway. I only heard rather than saw Cindy go upstairs and turn on the shower. It was only a short shower and before I had made up my mind to stop time and enter the bathroom the water was turned off and I heard her step out.

She was half way across the landing towards her bedroom when the telephone rang downstairs. She paused and then hurried down the stairs, dried but still naked to answer it: not even wrapped in a towel. Nice to watch her talking with a friend on the 'phone, making those gestures you do when speaking on the 'phone even though the person on the other end cannot see you. Possibly just as well. A videophone would not be the ideal thing really when you are undressed - though in this instance it was one of her young mother friends rather than a male acquaintance. It would not really have mattered.

The 'phone was in the kitchen and near where Cindy was standing was the bottle of olive oil I had forgotten to put away. Nearby also various ingredients for the cake Cindy was making when she had her 'accident.' It had been rather fun seeing Cindy's reaction to apparently wetting herself and her clothes. Surprisingly enjoyable really. Into my mind came the image of Cindy out on a walk and slipping and falling into some mud and rising with her clothes heavily soiled, the mud clinging to her and the wet material of her clothes sticking to her. I liked the idea; so seemingly did my penis - it firmed up again.

The idea of Cindy mud wrestling with another girl followed the idea of her muddy on a walk and then thoughts of how else might Cindy get messy began coming to mind. My eye alighted on the bottle of honey - runny, sticky, sweet honey - all ready for the cake. What would Cindy sticky with honey feel like? What indeed!

Of course out of time I could simply squeeze out the honey all over Cindy's naked body, swirling it around her nipples and very deliberately squirt it on her mons and between her lower lips before squashing myself against her and enjoying what I suspected would be unusual tactile sensations; the honey sticky and pulling at our skin as I moved against Cindy or pulled away from her; a degree of resistance to any movement.

But much better if it could happen by accident. Cindy merely surprised rather than frightened by the sudden appearance of the honey, and perhaps other things.

As she talked on the 'phone Cindy's left hand went behind her seeking the back of a wooden chair to sit down. Her bottom did not quite reach the wood before I paused time; in the silence I re-entered the kitchen and picked up the plastic squeezable bottle of honey. My plan would not have worked with a jar! Whether or not in reality it would work or not as a plan did not really matter as I could add any necessary (and messy) finishing touches out of time.

What was the plan? Simply it was the placing of the honey bottle under Cindy; not standing vertically so, as she sat down, it penetrated her - which would certainly have made her squeak - but lying flat with the top removed so her weight on the bottle as she sat down would nicely squirt the clear sticky honey out and hopefully over Cindy. I pointed it so it was facing forward and if the plan went perfectly the bottle would squirt a long stream of honey forward along her thighs and perhaps even onto her sex. Her bottom on the bottle resulting in a sort of honey ejaculation albeit only the one spurt but, hopefully, a long and copious stream of honey bottle ejaculate!

I was not disappointed. The squeak from Cindy a delight as she shot upwards from the chair. It was unfortunate for Cindy that her sudden movement upset the plastic bottle of olive oil causing it to bounce into the air and pour a considerable amount of its contents all down Cindy, the oil running in a stream down between her breasts and over her tummy and drip from her honeyed mons to the floor. It was certainly a reminder to Cindy of how important it is to ensure the tops of bottles or jars are firmly screwed on before putting them away or unfortunate accidents can happen. Of course she could have no recollection of either leaving the honey on the chair or getting the olive oil bottle out in the first place; or, indeed. of the olive oil being in quite the wrong position at the table when she stood up but however faulty her memory was or how dramatic the spillage it had undoubtedly happened!

"Oh, oh, oh no! Look Sandra, got to go - had a bit of an accident. Speak later."

Of course it had not exactly been an accident. Not at all. It had been a very carefully executed operation by myself involving a fair bit of stop starting of time. Not easy to make it seem to Cindy as if the bottle had simply bounced into the air because of her movement but I had seemingly managed it. I had not, of course, finished with Cindy. There was going to be more mess to come before I allowed my very present erection to feel the warm stickiness of Cindy's honeyed sex and to add a further edible ingredient to those on her body.

What else to add to Cindy's distress? On the table the further ingredients of the cake - eggs, butter, flour, chocolate, sugar and blackcurrant jam. The jam certainly had sticky potential. Eggs were possible and the flour might be amusing. The butter would be useful if I fancied a bit of a 'Last Tango in Paris,' though that was not actually my plan for the afternoon.

Cindy put the phone back on its hook, turned to survey the mess and managed to slip on the oil which had dripped on the floor. Down she came - though not with too much of a bump (another piece of very careful time stop work) and knocked the table so both the jam and the flour fell. The blackcurrant jam falling in one single plop right on Cindy's right breast, the flour emptying itself over her head. Not so difficult to arrange actually. All I had to do was scoop the jam out directly above her out of time and leave it hanging in the air whilst placing the jar on its side just hanging over the table edge and doing roughly the same with the flour. To Cindy it would have looked as if both jar and packet had simply fallen over and disgorged their contents on her. Oh, yes, and with her legs up in the air and her sex so very visible I took the opportunity of squeezing out another few honey ejaculations from the bottle all ready to land on her sex when time restarted. She was just going to be so sticky there!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,660 Followers
12