Timestopper Begins Ch. 38

Story Info
Things go so wrong for the timestopper.
6.2k words
4.45
19.1k
3

Part 38 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,659 Followers

Chapter 38 - Things fall apart

It was the next weekend when things changed; the next Saturday when I was so much less discreet, so much less careful; the day when I messed things up: yet it all started so well.

Perhaps it would not have happened had Nora been in. Yes, I had given her a little time to settle down with her baby before I reappeared in her life. I had enjoyed my copulation with her pregnant in the park: well it now seemed time to suckle on her breasts and renew my acquaintance with her genitalia! She, though, was not in. Perhaps they were away visiting her parents or in-laws but I got no joy there. No joy at Dharini's either and I had got myself quite worked up at the prospect of stroking her lovely brown skin and deep blue black hair. The lights were not on. The same at Amanda's and Emily's. It was not my evening. How not my evening I had not yet appreciated at all.

Cindy was not second best or fifth best for that matter. I had a very soft spot for her – and liked her soft spot very much indeed! I also liked variety and had been quite active with (and in) her recently. Really I had wanted a change. Carson and she were however in. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Well, no 'bush' with Cindy but...

They were 'in' and it became clear Carson was going to be 'in' Cindy later! They were in their lounge on the sofa watching a comedy on the television. To be accurate, Carson was in the lounge watching the comedy but Cindy was just coming down the stairs. She was tugging a dressing gown around herself and from their conversation I gathered Cindy had just been upstairs feeding Katy.

They settled down to a little cuddle and to watch the end of the film. I am patient. I could even watch the end of the film with them from the doorway!

It was some comment but it got them into a bit of a playful tussle there on the sofa. To them it must have seemed just a result of their play but out of time I loosened Cindy's dressing gown and exposed her bra-less breasts - perhaps left like that from feeding Katy upstairs. Her nipples certainly had that slightly chewed look from feeding! Naturally I had a little suck and feed but not too much of a chew, I did not want her to feel too uncomfortable for marital relations later - did I? I left both of them out of her gown and lifted upwards so when time restarted they really bounced in that pleasing way men like.

It was indeed a lovely bounce! "Oops" went Cindy and Carson made a playful and manly grab for them. Again a thing men like to do! What, though, he did not expect, and I admit I had not a little to do with it, was to find both nipples squirting milk at him as he did so. And, of course, I could aim out to time. The twin squirts caught him right on the face.

Spluttering. "Oh, I don't like that Cindy. Oh, I really don't. Not for me. Do be more careful."

"Don't be such a baby."

Rather the reverse I would have thought!

"I just don't..."

"Come on, let's have a bath and you can wash my milk away. I don't know, I mean, really! And you expect me to suck that thing of yours and make you cum in my mouth or ejaculate all over my face."

"That's different. That's..."

"Huh?"

Bath time for boys and girls. In the bath together - a sweet little scene. Did it mean they were about to make love? Cindy certainly was about to engage in sexual activity but that was by my choice – what I meant was, were they going to engage together?

I left them for a little while but when I returned – now with my clothes hidden and me in costume (the old birthday suit) they were ever so sweetly washing each other and whilst Cindy's hands were not on Carson's penis at all it had risen up out of the bathwater like a periscope.

To continue the submarine analogy, it did now seem likely Carson would later be loading his torpedo into Cindy's torpedo tube. Indeed, if I fancied carrying the analogy further I could no doubt arrange it that both Carson and my 'torpedoes' were fully loaded in Cindy's adjacent torpedo tubes and, what was more, fired!

A happy little scene but so much nicer if they had invited me around to join them. It would have been a bit of a squash in their bath but all that slippery soapy flesh would have been so nice to feel in the warm water. How I so liked being friends with Cindy and Carson and how much more I would have liked to have been really good friends. Great fun talking with Carson about loading those tubes - even more fun actually doing it together, readying our torpedoes under the command of Capt. Cindy!

A bit of giggling from Cindy as they dried off. The practical sound of teeth being brushed and then a glimpse of naked people crossing the landing. Cindy, though, paused to go in and check on little Katy. That could have meant a bit of a hold up in the fun whilst the little lass was fed but it seemed not. My surmise Katy had been fed earlier seemed correct. Cindy came out again with her big breasts still looking full of milk. I smiled I was going to have to do something about that!

No sooner was her lovely round bottom gone through the bedroom door and partly closed behind her than I was across the landing and peeking in anxious to watch if I could. A nice little scene. The bedside light on revealing Carson on the bed with the covers thrown back, his more than half erect penis lying across his left thigh.

Lovely to see Cindy still walking towards the bed, her bottom cheeks alternately rising and falling. So annoying I was not there by invitation - not that I could not have just stopped time, rushed forward and taken the, no doubt, nicely wet Cindy from the rear. Sex was not a problem - I could have as much contact as I wished - but it would have been so much nicer to be a real time part of the happening. So nice to be walking in through the door after Cindy and she turning and reaching for my erection.

"Mmmm, look Carsie, a nice stiff one! I think I'm going to get fucked and there is nothing I can do about it!"

In reality Cindy put her hands on the bed, lent forward and took Carson's knob into her mouth. Unsurprisingly it fully firmed but what was really nice to watch was the way Cindy gradually eased herself up on the bed without disengaging her mouth, rotated, raised a knee up and over Carson and then reversed her pudenda into his face until she was effectively sitting on it - and still with his penis in her mouth.

Not too easy to see exactly what Carson was doing. He might well have been fucking her with his nose! It was much easier to see what Cindy was doing. They were in the classic soixante-neuf position. Cindy's breasts hung beneath her looking just so full and I was fascinated to see there was a steady, drip, drip, drip from the right nipple. Sexy or what! I had to stop time and go and suck. Lovely to lie down on the bed and ease my head in between the two of them. Under me Carson's quite soft tummy and above me Cindy's twin breasts just about hanging above me, there was not much space for me to squeeze into. My lips sought and sucked and the thin, sweet milk flowed - mmmm!

As always I was being so good, so helpful. Cindy seemed over full and perhaps a little uncomfortable. Carson did not seem to like to suck. He would not like the dripping. I was helping both out.

Refreshed, I returned to my hiding place to see what would happen next.

It was to be cowgirl. In many ways the best position for the voyeur though there is a lot to be said for the doggy style! Lovely to see Cindy rise letting the penis drop from her mouth; get up on all fours; rotate herself around and then, grasping Carson's cock, carefully impale herself before commencing to ride. Nice to see her bend forward and kiss Carson and then use her tongue on his wet face - licking her own wetness in a rather naughty way!

Nice too to then see her sitting upright as if on the saddle of a horse, bouncing up and down and letting her boobs move freely. I could not resist squeezing them out of time so when time restarted they both together squirted milk, showering Carson beneath her. I was being naughty – he really did not like that I knew.

A change again - perhaps brought on by the shower of milk and Carson approached Cindy from the rear, mounting her in the way of the animals. A great position for a time stopper as it leaves breasts hanging and free and so available to him - or her. Once more I lay on the bed. My head simply upon it this time rather than on Carson's tummy. I came in between Cindy's arms so had time been flowing she would have got a great view of my erection! I looked upwards and there hanging were those two breasts I liked so much. Such a shame they would not swing out of time! Raising my head I could reach a nipple and once more I sucked. More hot milk!

Moving a bit further under the couple, to bring my erection up close to Cindy, there right above me was Cindy's naked mons and indeed Carson's hanging testes and embedded penis. All the joined genitalia so wet looking, so swollen with excitement and for the moment at rest. Had the bed covers been over us it would have been positively steamy! Easy to raise my lips a little bit and slip my tongue into her little slit and, with the tip of my tongue, I explored until I settled upon her little magic button, all hard against my tongue. Gently with my lips I pulled on it, elongating it a little away from her; out of time once pulled it did not pull or spring back - that would only happen when time restarted, perhaps giving Cindy a real shiver of pleasure! Close by was the body end of Carson's turgid cock - only about an inch of it showing outside Cindy - but I was not quite touching that: the same could not be said for his hanging scrotum and balls. They had been resting on my closed eyelids when I had been tonguing Cindy! Well that was certainly something new!

As I sucked on Cindy's 'little man' I raised my hips feeling with the end of my 'big man.' Yes, lovely! I had it squashed against her half open mouth. If I were to start time at that point, would Cindy have instinctively sucked it in? If I licked his shaft or gently sucked on a ball would Carson have moaned at the extra stimulation before wondering what was causing it? Could I just let time flow for a couple of seconds? No, of course not!

Easing out from under them, I knelt in front of Cindy, this time able to watch as I brought my knob to her mouth.: but, of course, it was still only half open. I could rub against her lips, even push myself against the narrow opening but it was just too narrow to enter. Had I been minded I could certainly have filled her mouth: there was sufficient gap to let my semen spurting through her half open lips but, alas, not enough gap to enjoy the feeling of being in there.

Once more I retreated. Would, perhaps, there be more fellatio? Unlikely now the copulation had started but there was a chance and I had a very strong desire to enter Cindy's mouth. Perhaps I could catch her at the point of orgasm with her mouth open and gasping in pleasure - perhaps! It was not as if I had to snatch my opportunities. I could wait and watch, even let them drop off to sleep as I had done before though, annoyingly, Cindy did not sleep like Dharini - and Carson was not stupefied with whisky either!

I was in luck. Perhaps it was from what I had done to her clitoris or perhaps that just aided Carson's efforts from behind but Cindy came shortly afterwards. A sight to see from my vantage point: her pretty face suddenly wide eyed and with a look, sort of, of wonder; her mouth opening and closing and her whole frame shuddering. It was something to see! I was entranced and quite forgot to stop time and missed the open mouth opportunity completely. The luck had come to me and I had not taken it!

Cindy slumped forward on the bed pulling Carson down and from herself. His erection bounded upwards in a most manly way but of course leaving it high and dry without a nice warm, wet place to play. Well, actually, not so much high and dry as high and wet! He knelt there looking down on his naked wife and then she slowly rolled over onto her back, leaving herself wide open to renewed intercourse. But as Carson eased himself down onto her and his knob touched her entrance there was another shudder from her.

"No... oooh! Too sensitive still. Come in my mouth instead, Carsie."

Cindy slowly got up on all fours again, but turned around so this time her mouth was towards Carson.

"It's all wet!"

But that did not stop her licking and then absorbing the penis into her mouth, her lips caressing the shaft up and down. I cannot report on the tongue and what it was doing - it was neither my mouth nor my penis so I have no information to impart. But it certainly looked jolly nice!

Carson too began to move, gently rocking himself to and fro. Lovely to see this intimate and rather unnatural connection between man and woman. I think it quite lovely to watch though such a strange thing to do really. I can imagine a lovely formal but intensely private photograph for the wedding day. Bride seated in all her lovely finery, dressed to the nines; groom naked beside her and with his erection in her mouth, perhaps just slightly poking one cheek a little outwards, his hand resting on her shoulder and him smiling at the camera. The photographer ensuring the pose is just right; perhaps afterwards explaining he or she could do some bedroom scenes later if required - a photographic memento of their first marital copulation.

The question though: when to swop myself for Carson? It was his, perhaps not unexpected, words that I heard next which decided the question. Carson's words were spoken and time stopped and I stepped back into the bedroom.

I had paused time just so perfectly. Carson had kindly, as perhaps a good husband should, warned Cindy of the impending inundation of her tonsils but it also advised me of the event. It was those words -"Err, I'm cumming," that had caused me to pause time. Carefully I eased Cindy backwards; gently I eased her lips up the firm flesh until the corona and soft smooth glans appeared from her mouth. There out in the open, wet from Cindy and perfectly pointing at her mouth was Carson's quite fine erection and, due to my sheer brilliance (or luck) in stopping time I saw that, just at that moment, it was 'speaking.' From its little mouth a first spurt of semen was being expelled; rounded at the end and slightly bulbous, it was about one and a quarter inches in length out from his body. In time it was being projected towards Cindy's throat at about the normal speed limit for an urban area: out of time, it was like a short exposure photograph but in 3D and with the ability to touch. Frozen in time Carson's cum looked waxy and solid but was so clearly liquid when I touched it with my fingertip.

Cindy's mouth so perfectly open; so penis shaped! There she was on all fours with hanging breasts and two erections in front of her face: one frozen in the actual act of ejaculation, the other swollen and quite capable of doing the same in short order! I closed my eyes and eased in.

"Mmmm!" It was lovely. So warm and wet. And, just like Carson, I flexed my buttocks and gently fucked Cindy's mouth.

"Would you like two loads all in one go?"

Cindy needed to answer quickly, I could feel my balls drawing up, but how could she reply with her mouth full (and it was!)? Carson and me filling her at the same time. In time she would need a very big and wide mouth indeed to take two cocks at once but with time frozen technically there could be two ejaculations at the same time - well from everybody's perspective but my own which would see it as sequential! Of course if I was inside her other wet warm place whilst Carson was in her mouth then that would be a different matter! It would be truly at the same time.

It was the idea, the idea I should not have had. Why not fuck Cindy and come just at the same moment exactly as Carson did: him one end, me the other? I could let time flow for just a second or two. Enough to feel and enjoy the companionable ejaculation. I mean, almost impossible to make happen normally - two men achieving a fully synchronised ejaculation! A second or so would, surely, not be enough really for me to be noticeable to him or her and, hey they would think it impossible anyway and ignore it so, really, it did not matter. Wonderful to be able to do what I liked!

Withdrawing, I smiled down at my very swollen cock. There it was, next to Carson's, seconds of stimulation from 'going off.' Whilst next to it there was his actually ejaculating. If I did not push Cindy's mouth back onto Carson's knob she was going to get it all right on the face - it was, after all, already travelling. I could have, of course, with a couple of hand movements let myself go and decorated her before Carson. He was looking down and to him that first shot of his would have seemed to him to do so much more than he would have expected! Tempting - but no. I was, so foolishly, up for my other idea. Gently I pushed Cindy back onto Carson's pointing, ejaculating penis. The suspended pulse of semen returning to her mouth. It was going to complete its journey to her tonsils.

Wonderful to go around to the back of Cindy as she knelt on the bed sucking Carson, her knees apart and her lovely hairless sex just so vulnerably open and inviting. Not more than a few minutes before Carson had been inside her bringing her to orgasm. He had left her just so fucked. Despite her insistence she was too sensitive and tender for him to penetrate again: that was not an obstacle to me. She was just so wet and slippery - exactly what was needed!

Before inserting my worked up cock I buried my face in her sex. So deliciously wet, her swollen bits so suckable! In time she would have had to have been held or tied down for me to do this - given her sensitivity.

Rising, I approached her on my knees, my erect penis waggling. That first touch so perfect and then a gentle sliding - almost no resistance to my entrance. My hands held her hips and began to ever so slightly rock her back and forth. Her vagina sliding on my stationary cock, her lips in consequence sliding just as gently on Carson's ejaculating penis. Such a lovely feeling, so wonderful doing this with my friends - it all felt so right, a woman being serviced from both ends!

Back and forth, just so easily. Once again I felt my balls rise. Was I really going to do this in time. Was I?

I was past the point of no return, I could feel the tightening of muscles and just as I felt the first spurt of my semen travelling up my erection I released time.

"Oh fuck," I ejaculated both verbally and physically.

It could not have been more than micro seconds apart: my first pulse hitting Cindy's cervix as Carson's hit her tonsils. The ultimate perfectly synchronised ejaculation. Clever eh?

There was Carson in the half light of the bedroom at the other end of Cindy grimacing and, then, suddenly wide eyed at seeing me.

"Uoogh," as my second spurt splashed into Cindy whilst at the other end, no doubt, the second of Carson's spurts shot into Cindy's mouth. An amazing synchronised ejaculation.

"Wha..." he said as my and presumably his third shot came and I paused time as I pulled Cindy hard back towards me forcing my knob right up into her and moving her lips on Carson's penis.

Back and forth I rocked her as my final spurts of semen pulsed into her.

"Phew!" I breathed out. It had been one hell of an orgasm and amazingly synchronised with Carson's - though his still had to finish. What a first! What a clever thing to have done.

Clever? Looking at Carson's face, a mixture of ecstasy, shock and anger I suddenly began to have my doubts. What had I done! Carson had just so seen me there fucking his wife and Cindy would not have missed those hands on her hips pushing and pulling her or the invasion of her sex by an undoubted penis - her very sensitive sex. She had not seen but would have more than felt my actions. My idea that they would not notice suddenly seeming mere wishful thinking.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,659 Followers
12