Timestopper Begins Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I was certainly no Cossack but my erection looked manly enough! And the room was anything but icy. I reached and began to pull back the sheet to reveal Nora. She was very nice; very nice indeed. If I looked manly: she certainly looked womanly!

Bare shoulders - not even a strap - I had not detected any nightdress or anything under the sheet and it looked very likely Nora was completely naked. There she was, before me, lying a little curled on the bed, her eyes closed and her pretty lips a little parted looking wonderfully sexy. My excitement was considerable. A month of abstinence and here I was slowly exposing a deliciously warm and soft girl for my sole enjoyment. Not only available for fucking but - my fingers kept pulling and the swell of her breasts came into view - lactating as well.

Nora's breasts had grown. Producing milk does that. Wonderfully rounded and with the quite enormous dark brown areolae and nipples I so remembered; nipples now rather more substantial than before: indeed 'thick and long' would be a good description. I had not brought a ruler but coming up to an inch long would perhaps not be an overstatement! I felt my erection bounce - I was certainly looking forward to sucking those.

But first things first. A full inspection.

Last time I had been with Nora her tummy had been so swollen with little Sammy but now it was returned pretty much to how it had been before. She had done well on that score.

But now the next revelation. Was Nora still shaven or had she let herself grow back. A gentle pulling of the white sheet and slowly a little mounding came into view and just a hint of her slit - but not a hair in sight - and, indeed, there was not even a 'landing strip' as I pulled the sheet further, just that so pretty little divide the girls have with smooth, smooth skin either side.

Another tug and there was the complete Nora Davis. Tim was a lucky man to have her warming his bed every night! I walked around the bed for a better look at her bottom. Pleasing and rounded! Perhaps I might play 'spoons' with her and curly myself around her and tuck my erection up the divide of her bottom - a very comfortable position.

But first, before any of that, I needed to make my full inspection. Carefully I manoeuvred her a little and parted her thighs, opening and revealing her private parts. So that's where babies came from! Yes, indeed! There it was that lovely little channel men so like to make themselves comfortable within and yes, amazingly, babies do come out of - as had little Sammy following my 'assistance.' I bent and closely inspected. All seemed to have tightened up nicely again. I doubt it looked any different than before the pregnancy. A particularly neat little set of labia and other pudenda equipage. Not one of those sprawling affairs with great flappy labia minora - fun though those are - but almost no inner lips; even the clitoral hood small. A tidy little package but still perfectly fuckable - well, yes! Not, though, exactly looking well lubricated for the purpose at that particular moment. Nora appeared not in the slightest bit excited. I would need to add lubrication not just to give myself a pleasant slippery feeling but, no doubt, even to effect entry at all. And I certainly intended entry!

Before that, though, it was feeding time. I climbed onto the bed and arranged Nora.

There before me, really close up, those big nipples and their surrounding areolae. So nice to squeeze the breasts and watch the milk appear; even nicer to lick and then take a big brown nipple into my mouth and suck. Mmmm! Girl milk - my favourite! Hot and sweet straight from the source. So fun to be able to flick the nipple with my tongue before sucking the whole areola in and pushing the nipple up to the roof of my mouth and sucking in the correct way, steadily drawing the nourishment from Nora into my mouth and down my throat.

Before starting on the second breast, I reached and arranged Nora's left hand around my erection, her fingers moved by me to clasp it tightly. Nice to see them in place but, alas, never would I see those fingers move and exercise it; never would her head move closer and her mouth engulf my penis and suck until my own 'milk' came and flooded her mouth before it slipped down her throat. She would not really wish me to join Tim and her in bed, I was quite sure. So there was absolutely no chance of real time sex and most definitely not a little snatched in time naughtiness - not with my Three Laws governing my actions.

Well, never would she suck but there was a chance someday I might be able to slip my erection into her mouth just after Tim had come and surprise her with a much fuller mouth than she would have expected!

Nice though to be held as I began sucking on the second nipple but so much nicer if there had been both a gentle stroking of my hair and my penis as Nora encouraged me to drink.

It seemed time had come to have my erection held by something other than fingers. I arose and looked around for lubrication. A great jar of slippery body butter by the bed. That would have been no problem had Nora applied that before slipping into bed. I could just have applied a great dollop of that to her sex before pushing in. A nice contrast - cold cream and warm flesh! But she had not and I thought there was a risk she might be surprised at finding the scent in the room of - I looked at the label - coconut, if she had not applied any herself. A Second Law risk!

Instead I headed off downstairs to coat my erection in olive or sunflower oil. Much less noticeable I thought. Funny but rather pleasant to be wandering around someone else's house naked; tripping down the stairs with an erection bouncing. My thoughts on sex and the pleasure of girls.

It was so interesting how girls varied - and blokes too, of course. Was there a perfect girl or did the variety keep the interest? Did I have a conception of a perfect girl? Was it wide hips, big breasts, big clitoris and nipples like Nora's? And then there was the variation you got from what part of the world someone originated from. Did I like the Nordic types, the sultry Indian, the petite and coy Japanese or the fine dark shiny skin of the African - and all the other variations there are?

It is a surprising thing to me but there does not seem to have been much deliberate breeding of humans in history. Breeding to achieve perfection. If you look at domesticated animals how very different the breeds of, say, dogs have become. Compare the Chihuahua to the Great Dane. I am surprised some primitive tribe has not bred people, perhaps some captive slave cadre, for particular purposes. Possibly some moral repugnation or just the practicalities of time to sexual maturity has prevented this. With plants it is an annual cycle and for dogs it is only a couple of years before being able to breed so this does allow a single interested 'breeder' to experiment. On a, perhaps, upwards of twelve year cycle for humans that is rather difficult. Nonetheless I am surprised some tribe has not bred miniature people or ones with particular characteristics. Warriors perhaps or strong people for carrying but you can imagine in a matriarchical society slaves being bred with very large penises for the women's pleasure or, perhaps even more welcome, very long, thick and agile tongues.

You can perhaps imagine, ladies, the pleasure of having your handsome house slave lying back naked, perhaps even on a special piece of furniture as you sit on his face and enjoy the feel of his so mobile, thick, and agile tongue doing wonderful things to your sex including a deep and deliciously wriggling penetration. And there before you his beautiful curving erection and perhaps surprisingly large balls for you to toy and play with and suck as you wish. You can enjoy his semen or not, have it spurt and then play with it or rub it on your nipples, or feel the rush in your mouth and then savour its salty flavour. It does not matter if he comes or not. His penis is just there for you to play with, all big and hard. It will not affect what he is doing to your sex. He is a slave not a lover. Perhaps your husband or, indeed, lover watches; perhaps you leave the slave's penis alone and play with your husband or lover's or perhaps the two together. One in each hand or perhaps rubbing the two together. Yours to play with. Different times, different things.

And how would the men breed the women as toys? Ah, well!

Thoughts as I entered the kitchen and found the oil; thoughts as I poured and rubbed; thoughts as I once more climbed the stairs with my shiny and still very tumescent erection towards Nora's bedroom.

Of course she had not moved one inch. What a welcoming sight! Did Tim walk through that very bedroom door from the bathroom and find Nora with her legs spread in just such an inviting way? Did she watch him with some 'come hither' expression, perhaps biting her lip, as he stood in the doorway whilst his penis pumped itself up to its full height. Impressive, average, small! I did not yet know that but I was sure there would be an evening soon when I would be able to see, perhaps measure myself against him before we, each in our own way, enjoyed Nora! He in time: me outside time but both reaching the same conclusion in the same place - possibly even at the same time! Not difficult for me to stop time half way through his ejaculation and replace him with me. The perfect Second Law ejaculation and completely in accord with the First and certainly the Third!

Tempting to start time and watch Nora moving a little, perhaps rolling over on the bed but awful if she suddenly woke and saw me, Just not allowed under my new code.

I left time alone and got back onto the bed. A quick suckle to each nipple and then I was moving downwards, my lips softly stroking across her skin; my tongue poking into her tummy button and then into her slit and then followed it downwards. Yes, that other kiss, that kiss to those other lips and, of course, the kissing was French with my tongue pushing inwards, most naturally into her special orifice. All just so nice. Warm and so soft but, alas, not wet at all.

Not wet at all and when I tried penetration, even though I had so nicely oiled penis. it just was not happening. A bit of a disappointment. Clearly my penis thought so too; all the pushing around and excitement had caused a little welling up of the old Cowper's Fluid. I felt it travelling up my erection and, when I looked, there it was welling up and dripping onto her. So nice to see on her smooth skin.

A month of abstinence. I desperately needed to fuck. It would have to be the coconut body butter after all; I would just have to do some clearing up later. So nice though, having unscrewed the jar, to apply the white cream to Nora, smearing it around, on and in her sex; just nice to do in itself!

The cream cold on my knob; the lovely contrast of the warm Nora and the coolness of the cream; a pause as I gathered myself - the excitement almost meaning the coolness of the cream was joined by the hotness of spurting semen! I flexed my buttocks and in I slid. Man joined with woman; I joined with Mrs Mary Ruth Nora Davis; for the second time ever I entered Mr Tim Davis' domain to do what only he was permitted to do. Never mind, Tim, we'll do it together later in the week - how about that?

It was, of course, lovely. And due to that especial joy of time stop sex - that only I was conscious - I did not need to worry about Nora's needs at all. I could stop and start at will; just enjoy the lovely slippery to and fro motion bringing myself so close and then holding still; the coconut butter certainly doing the trick - beautifully slippery. So nice to lie full length on Nora, face to face and flex my buttocks. Of course I kissed her on the mouth; of course I took another nibble or two at her nipples.

I made it last. I really did. I almost came so many times! And when I finally did - well talk about gushing! It seemed as if I had more of the stuff to expel than I had ever had before. I really pounded away and totally lost in my own little time stop world I made both verbal and penile ejaculations.

Wonderful, simply wonderful to be back in business; back enjoying beautiful female bodies; at the start of what I hoped would be a long and enjoyable relationship with Nora; a relationship I expected to be totally out of time. I did not think we would get to know each other socially. She, and Tim, would pass me in the street not recognising me or knowing just how intimately I knew their house and their bodies.

I rolled off Nora and lay looking up at the ceiling. After a while came the rather mundane clearing up job. I got up and looked at Nora's still exposed sex. Oh! Oh dear!

"You look a bit fucked, if I may say so, Mrs Davis."

And she did! A very churned up mixture of coconut butter and semen and, as you will appreciate, a very open vagina showing even more within. Open and moulded exactly to the shape of my erection. It would not close until time started again. Tissues would do some clearing up but really I needed a warm, wet, flannel: and hot water would not come out of the tap without time restarting. If only she had boiled a kettle!

I had to do it. I had to leave no discernible traces of my actions. I had to restart time for a few moments. I did not bother with the tissues. They could wait. Covering Nora with her sheet, I moved to the bathroom and let time flow just long enough to get warm water out of the tap. Of course it had to run a bit. It took more than a few seconds.

Pausing time I padded naked back to the bedroom and got a shock. Nora was not where I had left her; not lying asleep in bed under the sheet but up and standing, certainly looking as pretty as anything with one hand lifted to her breast but... but I could see traces of coconut butter to her slit and was that semen starting to run down a thigh. Had she noticed; had she simply got straight out of bed and not yet felt things were not quite right down below? Did the hand to her breast mean it was her rather chewed nipples she had noticed? Had I caught her in time? At the foot of the bed my discarded clothes. Had she seen them?

I was suddenly in panic mode but all was, for the moment, safe. Had my Three Laws already been broken? Hopefully not. It did not look like she had noticed anything amiss. I just needed to clear things up. Lovely as she looked standing there completely naked with her slightly parted thighs, a lovely triangle rising up from her feet to the apex of her sex, it was just no good for a careful and intimate wash! Carefully I let her back down on the bed and opened her in a slightly undignified but necessary way. With her thighs spread I set to work with tissues, warm, wet flannel and nice dry towel removing all that deliciously slippery coconut butter and the rather tell tale traces of sticky semen.

Traces! Hardly! There really was an awful lot of the stuff. I had been impressive - but it was now a bit of a nuisance!

Finally Nora was pretty well as I had first found her. A last little kiss to her now dry nether lips and I got her back in position.

"Well, Mrs Davis, we must do that again. I wonder if you and Tim use the coconut butter for a bit of added...? I hope so!"

Hopefully Nora would not now notice anything adrift. Time for me to make myself scarce - and, being practical, rinse the flannel. I could even use it on myself. My male part of the earlier coupling was still looking very much like Nora's female part had until I had cleaned her up!

Once more I needed time to flow to let the hot water flow. Rinsing the flannel in time, I replaced it and then, pausing time yet again, hung up the towel and got dressed. Another shock as I came out of the bathroom. In the time it had taken to rinse the flannel Nora had almost reached the bathroom. Perhaps not only had the after effects of my breast sucking and fucking woken her but had made her feel as if her bladder needed emptying. Well, I had certainly been pushing around quite close to that! Her time frozen face did not betray any alarm or anxiety so I simply left her to it, walked down the stairs and exited the house. A successful visit but the latter parts had been a bit too close for comfort. Even having tried very hard to obey my Three Laws I seemed to have got perilously close to breaking them by accident rather than design.

A little more circumspect, a little less obsessive than before. I did not rush around to Nora's again that very evening: rather I left things until the Saturday afterwards. I judged Saturday night might be a likely night to catch the young couple 'at it.' I had enjoyed Nora certainly but the prospect of her sex, ready lubricated and nicely swollen with desire was somewhat more enticing. Nice too if I got to see some copulation. A bit of added visual stimulation! I like to watch as well as do, you see.

Things also seemed to be looking up closer to home. Lovely Cindy long gone - alas. Perhaps I might never see her again. But the new neighbours had moved in and what a surprise.

An oldish couple but three daughters. Not one but three! I actually felt myself hardening as I watched out of my window the arrival of the removal van and the new neighbours. Clearly - so clearly - Cindy and Carson had not warned their purchasers about me!

Three daughters! Three pretty daughters no less! Had they boyfriends or was their sexual activity still solitary? The prospect of finding out so exciting. The prospect of slipping into their time frozen house in my special costume and feeling about more than interesting. I might catch one, or even two - surely not all three - with fingers between open thighs, all in the snug warmth of their beds. Fingers playing in delicious, perhaps copious, wetness; thoughts perhaps of a gallant young man riding up on his steed or perhaps a particular boy taking the girl in the warmth of a summer meadow, his fine curving penis slipping into her just as her fingers were simulating. Well, a penis could certainly slip in there - but not the nice young lad's: rather me from next door out of time, snuggling down into the bed with her.

I might even, some evenings, make the rounds; moving from one girl's bed to the next; perhaps not all of them busy masturbating and me having to 'borrow' the slippery wetness of one girl to make entrance within her sister. Me walking from one room (or might it be across a bedroom) to another with my firm curving erection shiny and dripping with the other sister's lubrication. I could have such fun moving between the beds.

I would have to be careful though with ejaculation. I needed to leave 'no discernible trace' rather than a vagina leaking copious amounts of seminal fluid! Hopefully at least one would have a boyfriend. Perhaps he might visit for a night but that might require the parents and sisters to be away which would surely be rare. It would matter not to me if, instead, the girl came home alone, her cheeks glowing from recent intercourse, with the activity having happened elsewhere. His car perhaps. I did not need the boyfriend's presence in the house: just the excuse of his semen! I could take her ready inseminated - me as happy to feel her slippery with his semen as just her own wetness. Arguably happier as it meant I could release inside the girl! Even if she showered or bathed I could still fully engage with her. The girl would simply think, finding herself sticky and messy in the morning; that more of the boyfriend's had leaked. I just needed to know it had been there. Not so much her father or mother waiting up at the door for her late arrival but me, waiting to inspect inside her knickers.

There would be no discernible traces - attributable to me. Adding to a boyfriend's activity would not in any way cause a girl to suspect my abilities so long as I did not do anything stupid like starting time whilst pushing into her. I had learnt my lesson, I would not be so stupid again.