Timmy Stiles Ch. 02

Story Info
Timmy finds a place to stay.
2.6k words
4.24
31.2k
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timmy didn't know why he had stopped at this particular place to rest, but he was glad that he had. It was comfortable. It reminded him of Maggie's at home, the one and only bar in his hometown. Over the summer, he had become quite a fixture there, to the point that a few of the other regulars had nicknamed him Norm. It had been a long summer of countless hangovers and sleepless nights, but he managed to get his mind refocused on school, medical school on top of it all, courtesy of the Commonwealth of Virginia. No one had really pushed for an explanation of why Chrissy was no longer part of his life, but they realized something had drastically altered the way Timmy felt about her.

In a small town, people talk. Bits and pieces, mostly rumors, cropped up and were silently tucked away into private mental files. His dad seemed to be the most accepting of the situation. Timmy suspected that he knew more about why they had broken up than he let on... which was true... although unknown to Timmy. But, for some strange reason, he always found some excuse to let Timmy know that he had made the right decision. "It was time to move on," he would say again and again and it finally began to sink into Timmy. He had moved on... at least part of the way. But right now, Timmy only had two weeks to get ready for school and find a place to live. He realized that the pickings would be slim by this time, but he would find something.

Ronnie Jenkens slowly walked up and down the length of the bar, casually chatting with the customers, keeping their glasses full and listening to their troubles and announcements with the practiced concern of an experienced bartender. She paused in front of Timmy, smiled warmly at the handsome boy and casually struck up a conversation. "By the way, the name's Ronnie... and yes I do own the place." She grinned a bit and offered him her hand. He took it firmly, shook it quickly and released it almost immediately.

"The name is Timmy," he replied. Timmy was caught off guard by her acknowledgement that She was the Ronnie as in Ronnie's, which was carefully detailed in neon on the side of the building. . He squirmed around on his seat a bit, slightly embarrassed that he had presumed she was one of the help, unable to fathom the thought that the large, black woman could have possible been the owner. He blushed slightly as she stared at him... plainly reading his mind.

"Just don't tell anyone," she whispered teasingly, "Or none of these white boys will come back." She laughed warmly and asked him what he was drinking. When he finally found the words to order a beer, she looked at him with slightly anguished look. "Hon, I gotta ask," she stated. Timmy knew exactly what she meant and reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He fished through the collection of credit and bankcards and finally retrieved his license. "Well I'll be damned," she teased. "I had you pegged for about sixteen." She reached under the bar for the longneck he had ordered, testing the bottles to find the coldest. "Ahhhhhhh," she murmured, a nice cold one for my new friend." She popped the bottle open and placed it on a coaster. "Need a glass?"

"This will do fine, ma'am," he replied. She waited for him to take a long sip of his beer before interrupting his refreshing respite. She watched his Adam's apple bob up and down as he swallowed the cold beer, noticing his eyes redden and tear slightly as the icy liquid did its job on its way to his stomach. There was something country about him... something that reminded her of home in North Carolina... something that made her feel more relaxed than she was with the other boys that drifted in and out of her legendary watering hole... something that she liked. She chuckled to herself as his expression changed, the tenseness gone. The boy sure loved his beer.

"So tell me about yourself, Timmy. You a student at the university?"

"Yes ma'am. I am starting med.-school this year and am looking for a place to live. I guess I started late. I sure hope I don't have to live too far away from campus." Ronnie bit her tongue quickly. She had almost offered him the spare room in her house. She had thought about it often, renting it out to one of the students. She even had tried one year... posting it on a bulletin board on campus. But she got pretty disgusted at the responses. One by one they would show up only to politely refuse after taking the tour. She could tell that it wasn't the spacious room with its private bath and sitting area. It was obviously the fact that they were white... and she was black. The whole thing had been pretty hurtful... she wasn't going to let that happen again.

"You sure did, boy. I understand that they are like hen's teeth to start with... near the campus that is... and very expensive. Got a cardboard box?" she teased, smiling broadly at the boy.

"Couldn't be much worse than living out in Whaleyville," he quipped grinning back. Timmy sat back into the stool. He was starting to get a nice feeling about Ronnie. She reminded him a lot of Miss Thelma, one of his mom's friends. She had that same kind of smile, warm and sincere... the kind that made you feel at ease in an instant. Miss Thelma was black also, although that was a new term in Whaleyville. He could remember her being colored for the longest time. He laughed to himself. Whaleyville certainly wasn't Charlottesville. Ronnie was a little younger than Miss Thelma, though much older than Timmy. Her skin was silky smooth, her features smartly chiseled and her eyes sparkled as if they were on fire. Ronnie Jenkens was a beautiful woman. Timmy couldn't tell much about her figure, other than the fact she was a big woman. Her rather shapeless dress hung off the front of her enormous chest. The bar prevented much of a view, and he could only assume she was built like Miss Thelma... big and thick.

"Care for another beer, Timmy?" Ronnie's voice brought him back to the present quickly. He thought about drinking another, but thought better of it and declined. He had not eaten all day and he was sure that another beer before dinner would be a bad idea. He was trying, he thought... and it felt good. "Then how about something to eat? I hear the food is great here." She chuckled and instinctively walked over and poured him a glass of sweet iced tea and grabbed a menu. "Keep in under ten bucks, sugar, and the meals on the house. I'm nice, but not that nice." She grinned and left for a moment to let him decide. Ronnie tended to the other customers for a bit and returned to take his order. "Find something you like?"

"My mouth is watering already. Liver and onions topped with bacon." Timmy laughed. "God, I am a med. student... am I going to have to change my diet." Ronnie laughed with him. He really is country she thought again, smiling broadly. "I knew there was something about that boy I liked," she thought.

It was a slow night and by the time Timmy had finished his dinner, the place was empty. Ronnie decided to close early and walked over to Timmy. She had made up her mind watching the boy savor his dinner. His charming politeness was refreshing... his looks clean cut. She told him she was closing the bar early, but she thought she might have something that would interest him. He almost leapt for joy when she told him how close her house was to the medical school. And he didn't seem the least bit concerned that he was going to be surrounded by three generations of Jenkens women. The obvious didn't even cross her mind to mention, nor did it appear to be the least bit of a concern for the boy. "If you like the place, you can stay the night. It will save you the price of a motel room." He followed her closely as she drove towards her home... this saint of a woman was not going to get out of his sight.

Timmy was surprised and overwhelmed. He told himself to never assume a thing again. It was obvious that Ronnie had done well for herself. The place was a palace compared to his parents humble home in Whaleyville. His room was more than he had ever imagined. Of course he wanted it. But... the question was... could he afford it. Ronnie told him not to worry... they would come to some arrangement. "Go get your bags, Timmy, you can meet everyone else tomorrow. I am going to sleep myself. If you want, I will wake you in the morning. Do you like grits?"

He almost ran to his car and returned with his clothes. There was no need for further conversation. She could sense how grateful he was and just smiled and closed the door behind herself. Later, Timmy lay back on the bed after his shower, staring at the ceiling, watching the fan spin silently. He didn't really know what lay in store for him. But right now, he was basking in the good fortune that had been handed to him. And for the first night since he had walked away into the rainy night... away from Chrissy... the painful images were gone... He realized that he had moved along a little farther, and he was not going to look back again.

Ronnie walked down the hall slowly thinking to her self. She felt differently than she had in a long while. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she started to feel that tingling in her pussy. She laughed inside as she tried to think of the last time she had actually gotten wet. She could feel the dampness of her panties against her mound... it felt good. She stopped at her mother's door. She slept with it open, something she was going to have to change with Timmy living there. She peeked in and saw her mother laying there, her body covered with a sheet from her neck down. She snored gently, her huge breasts rising and falling with each breath. Ronnie had obviously gotten her large breasts from her mother. And she had passed them down to her daughter Tanya. She smiled and moved down the hall, pausing at the door to Tanya's room.

She hated to spy on her lovely daughter, but she had been keeping an eye on her luscious offspring. She nearly giggled thinking of the expression on her face when she caught her fucking her boyfriend a few weeks ago. Ronnie was more shocked than angry with the young couple. She realized that at their age their hormones were raging. Lenny had hurriedly picked up his clothes and run out the door half naked, stumbling and weaving as he tried to slip his pants over his hips, leaving the door open as he made his escape. Ronnie almost laughed at the boy, but contained her amusement in order to make her scolding effective for Tanya's sake. Sadly for Tanya, he never called after that. But the next day, Ronnie made an appointment for her daughter... that very same day she was on the pill. Although Ronnie had become a success, she had gone through a rough time raising her daughter alone. And though she had never regretted having her, she wanted more for Tanya... and she was going to make sure she had everything Ronnie had ever wanted as a girl.

Ronnie opened the door and took a quick look... just to be certain. She smile at her lovely daughter, sleeping soundly and alone on her bed. Her naked form glistened in the dim light from the hallway, causing Ronnie to gasp in awe at her daughter's beauty. She chuckled softly, wondering what young Timmy would think when he met Tanya. The poor boy was in for a big surprise. Those Jenkens women... were something of a handful.

She slipped into her own room and closed the door before turning on the light. The tingling hadn't gone. She stood in front of the mirror wondering why she always wore these awful shapeless dresses. She pulled the dress from her shoulders and let it fall down to her ankles, taking the time to give herself a careful inspection. She liked what she saw. Her enormous tits billowed out of her bra and stretched the fabric to its limits as it vainly tried to contain the mammoth mounds of pliant flesh. She quickly released the hooks and let it slide from her shoulders to join her dress on the floor. She smiled, noting that they had hardly dropped at all... the ripe melons hung there... swaying gently with every move of her body. Her aureoles were dark chocolate and nearly the size of saucers, capping each breast perfectly and forming a perfect frame for her thick nipples. She loved the way her enormous chest flowed into her almost waspish waist, only to flow outward into her lush hips. She turned and looked over her shoulder as she drew her panties down over her cheeks. That ass of hers had turned many a head... it was something to behold.

Finally, she finished admiring herself and slipped into bed. The cool, satin sheets felt wonderful against her skin as she moved between them. She reached up and turned the light out quickly... she had something to attend to. Almost immediately, her soft fingers found their way down into the warm, wet center of her sex. The transformation began the moment her fingers pushed into the slippery folds. She moaned as the faceless cock pushed into her hungry body. He thrust deep inside her, filling her completely, driving into her body with a recklessness that left her breathless. She lifted her hips off the bed to meet his powerful thrusts, driving him even deeper into her well of pleasure... fucking her like an animal taking his bitch. The men were always faceless... strangers led to her for one purpose, and one purpose alone. He pumped faster and faster... until Ronnie was ready to cum. Suddenly, she let out a muffles scream as the faceless man fucked her harder and harder. She began to feel her orgasm wash over her body... and for a split second... he had a face. She gasped as Timmy began to pound in and out of her body. His body hovered over her... his cock pumped into her again and again. She watched his every movement until finally, he disappeared leaving the faceless cock to finish its work.

When she finished, she lay in the dark thinking. What on earth was she thinking... Timmy... fucking her hungry cunt... invading her private moment like a thief. Fuck, she just met him... barely knew the boy... God; he was young enough to be her own son. "Damn girl... get your head screwed on right. He's just a boy. There was no way this white boy could satisfy a Jenkens... let alone Veronica Jenkens." She tossed and turned for a few minutes before reluctantly sliding her fingers back between her thighs. She laughingly forced herself to focus on an image of Wesley Snipes as her fingers pushed in and out of her wet folds. Finally her body spasmed and her needs were quenched for the moment. She started to drift off to sleep, though not without one flashing image of "Timothy Snipes" flashing through her mind. She nearly laughed out loud.