Timmy Stiles Ch. 03

Story Info
Timmy's father asks "What the hell happened?"
2.6k words
4.29
28.5k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun danced across Chrissy's body and slowly began to draw her out of her deep sleep. "God, it's early," she thought as she tried vainly to stay asleep. It was no use. She glanced at her alarm clock and shivered when she saw it was only 6:30. "Fuck, this is Saturday." Finally, she pulled her tired body out of her bed and shakily walked towards the bathroom. She glanced at herself in the mirror and giggled. Her huge breasts were streaked with dried cum and she noticed a few teeth marks around her nipples. "Damn," she thought...remind me to wear armor next time." She reached into the shower and turned the water on, leaning against the wall as she waited for the temperature to adjusted. Finally, it was just right and she slipped under the shower. It felt wonderful. She stood there, letting the warm water splash against her for a few minutes before reaching for the bottle of shampoo. As she poured it into the palm of her hand, the feel of the viscous liquid brought a slight smile to her lips. It was clear and thick like pre-cum...if only it was, she would drink the entire bottle. She loved the feel of it on her tongue...the salty taste of it as she licked it off a throbbing cock.

In fact, she loved cum period...anywhere, anytime and anyway. She was addicted. And, the more sex she had, the more she wanted. She had become insatiable. She couldn't remember when she had turned down a hot fuck...or for that matter, anything else that could arouse her body. Nothing was off limits to the young slut...or anyone...not even Timmy's dad. He was worth remembering. He had come over one Saturday morning, just like this one, and just like this one, everyone else had gone. The point of his visit was obvious..."What the hell had happened?" She had slipped on a T-shirt to answer the door, not really caring that her naked body was barely covered by the well-worn fabric. Moments after she had let him...both seated in their small parlor...did she realize the fact of her near nakedness had become apparent to Mr. Stiles? He hadn't been too subtle in his questions, nor was he too subtle about where he was looking. Chrissy could feel his eyes on her, staring at her as if his eyes could see right through the thin material of her shirt. She had been seated on the sofa with her legs tucked under her, her shirt modestly pulled down over her. She avoided answering his questions truthfully, but left him with the impression that it was a mutual decision. "Timmy had a lot of school ahead of him, and they were both so young."

Chrissy began to wonder if Mr. Stiles was as straight laced as his son. She and Timmy had never fucked...he wanted her to be a virgin on their wedding night. As much as she had wanted to, she had never even seen him naked. She watched Mr. Stiles begin to fidget in his chair. His pants began to rise above his lap, slightly but noticeably. A chain reaction seemed to start. Chrissy's nipples began to harden. "God, she was such a whore," she thought to herself. She licked her lips slowly and stared at his growing bulge, imagining her wet mouth sucking the cream from his pulsing cock. It was almost as if she could smell the scent of his hardening flesh across the room. Her pussy began to tingle and she could sense her clit was starting to harden. She arched her back slightly, thrusting her unfettered breasts outward, twisting slightly to add just the right amount of swaying. She could almost hear him gasp. Her fully hardened nipples threatened to push through the thread-bare T-shirt and she could feel the heat growing in her body as he stared boldly at her breasts, the bulge in his pants rapidly growing, his eyes beginning to glaze over with excitement.

It was now or never, she decided...he would either fuck her or run away. But in any case, he would know the real answer to his original questions. She slowly adjusted her body and raised one knee, laying her arms back against the couch. Her dripping cunt was there for him to plainly see...offered wantonly to the old man by his son's "sweet and innocent" girlfriend.

"You little whore," he calmly stated. "I never believed the rumors until now. You are exactly what everyone else has said...a cheap slut." His jaw tightened as he stared at her, rising from his seat and moving over to stand in front of her. She tried to avoid his hand, but he was too quick. It stung her face sharply and snapped her head to the side. Her eyes instantly filled with tears of pain as the old man smacked her again. She tried to move away but her grabbed her hair, holding her fixed against the back of the couch, trapped against the high arm. He glared at her, his eyes dark and his breath heavy. "You are nothing more than a piece of ass for anyone that wants you."

She trembled as she looked up at him, afraid to breathe...unsure of his next move. But her eyes quickly moved to his crotch and widened in amazement as he reached with his other hand and pulled his zipper down. Her heart stopped as his hand reached in and pulled his cock free of its confines. Chrissy could only gasp...it was enormous, longer and thicker than any she had ever seen. She watched his hand circle the thick shaft and squeeze it firmly then pump it slowly as he pulled her face closer to the menacing log of meat. It leaked a large drop of pre-cum from the slit just before he pressed it against her lips. Chrissy felt the sticky liquid flow over his lips as he moved the tip of his cock across their moist surface. It was pointless to pretend...pointless to hide her lust...pointless to keep from taking his huge cock into the warmth of her hungry mouth.

Her hands moved around him and drew him closer. Her tongue reached out and licked the length of the knarled surface. Every vein that crossed its gleaming surface pulsed with the beat of his heart. She breathed deeply, his intoxicating scent a mixture of sweat, his musk and his urine. Her mouth opened completely and with a practiced snap of her head, she engulfed the length of his cock in her mouth...the head buried deep in her throat. She felt his hand release her hair and push against the back of her head...driving his cock ball deep. She gagged and tried to pull her head away...but he forced it back onto his cock...fucking her mouth with a vengeance. He was punishing her, he thought...unaware she loved every minute of his fierceness. He pumped his cock in and out of her mouth till he could take no more. She felt his body stiffen and his cock swell to unbelievable proportions inside her mouth. Suddenly he growled and unleashed a torrent of pungent cream into her mouth. Spurt after spurt of his seed splashed against the walls of her mouth...she swallowed as fast as she could, but she could not overcome the tide of liquid fire that spewed from his body. Her chin and neck were covered with the cum that spilled from her sucking mouth and without touching herself for a single moment...Chrissy exploded in her own orgasm.

As the flow ebbed, she lay back into the couch, staring up at him...trying to guess what was on his mind. She assumed wrongly, that he was done with her...his incredible cock seemed larger than before, and just as hard. He glared down at her as he unfastened his pants and let them fall around his feet. He grabbed her roughly and pushed her leg over the back of the couch...guiding her to rest her other foot on the floor. Wordlessly, he slid between her legs and without hesitating, drove his cock deep into her belly, ripping her open like a rag doll...his cock filling her completely. He used her just like the little whore she was...for his own pleasure, uncaring and unaware that Chrissy was getting the fuck of her life. But the little cum slut was on fire. Never before had any man filled her so full, had fucked the very deepest part of her hungry cunt. She whimpered and twisted her body against his, arching up to meet his every thrust and as her passion took control of her body. Her long silky legs pulled back as she spread even wider for the rage filled man who pummeled her body with a fury she had craved all her life.

"Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." she screamed..."Fuck me harder...Oh God...fuck meeeeeeee." Suddenly he realized that the slut was savoring every pounding thrust of his cock. It angered him that she was receiving pleasure from his assault...how could she? No one had ever been able to fully take his mammoth cock into her pussy before, let alone beg for more. Chrissy screamed again..."Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk.... I'm cumming," she wailed. Her body trembled and shook, as the power of her orgasm wracked her body in pure, seething pleasure.

"You fucking bitch," he shouted in a voice filled with the rage that consumed him. He stared down at her in amazement as her body continued to arch and twist in shameless pleasure, her cunt milking his cock, churning and rolling as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body. He growled at the whore and suddenly pulled his cock free from her dripping cunt. Her eyes flew open as she felt him withdraw so suddenly...her eyes begged him to put it back in...her eyes said everything he didn't want to hear...her eyes cried out...God, please fuck me again.

"You can't...you can't...you can't," he screamed silently. "No...you can't...and you won't." He pushed her legs back against her chest, her feet over her head, her body doubled back. The tiny hole stared at him, puckered and brown, covered with the juices that dripped from her gaping cunt. The huge head pressed against the tiny hole...finding its mark...then plunged angrily into her bowels. Chrissy screamed out in pain as the huge cock ripped into her body, raping her shit hole, taking her without care, without feeling. Her whole body felt as if it was being halved...torn in two by the giant wedge of flesh that invaded her helpless body. Her sphincter burned as if he had used a hot poker...stretched to a point of tearing. Tears of pain ran down the girls cheeks, her head twisted from side to side in agony. Her eyes closed, and for a moment, she was gone. John Stiles stared down at her and smiled wickedly with the satisfaction of his triumph...but to his own shame...he felt the wall he had so carefully built flex slightly, then give. The wall had been breached from within by his own hidden desires.

When Chrissy regained consciousness, she realized that she had passed out for a moment...not long, but long enough for a transformation of her body to occur. Most of the pain was gone, and from some unknown place...pleasure slowly slipped beside it then finally began to take its place. Her body began to relax and for the first time she could feel his huge cock with the awesome appreciation it deserved. Instinctively she began to respond to the wondrous cock, as it pumped in and out of her ass. It felt different than before, however, slower, gentler. She opened her eyes, suddenly realizing that he was fucking her...not raping her. His sweat dripped onto her lips and she tasted the salty liquid as he ground into her, churning his hips, working his cock inside her ass for their pleasure, not her pain. She stared into his eyes and started to speak, but he shook his head slowly, his calmness hushing her. Her tiny hands reach up and slipped behind his neck...drawing his face down to her own until their lips met. Open mouths pressed against the other, tongues searched frantically as they feasted on each other in a hungry and passionate kiss.

She moaned into his mouth as they kissed. Never before had she ever felt anything so exquisite. His cock seemed like an endless snake, pushing deeper and deeper into her bowels. She could feel it pushing the creamy mass inside her body back into her depths. "Fuck me...God fuck me with that wonderful cock." She lifted her ass up to his thrusting loins, feeling him slap wetly against her ass. The smell of sex filled the room as he rocked against her, his stokes growing harder and faster with each subsequent thrust of his hips. He felt the cum in his sacs working its way up the length of his cock. He was almost there. And as if choreographed by some erotic master of the dance, her own body began to tremble, imperceptibly at first, but suddenly growing more frantic...as he pounded faster and faster...harder...and deeper. Their hands clawed each other's body as they approached the climax of their journey...whimpers and groans punctuated every movement of their bodies. And with one primal grunt from their perfectly synched bodies, they screamed their way through a moment of agonizing pleasure. Her bowels swelled with the copious amount of seed that spurt from his throbbing cock...it was endless and amazing. She felt it drip down the crack of her ass as it leaked past the seal around his cock. Finally, he collapsed onto her body in exhaustion. He lay against her heaving breasts and kissed her gently.

On some mysterious signal, they both pulled away from each other and he sat back on the couch. She sat up on her knees and leaned into him, kissing him more like a lover than a victim. Her lips moved down over his chest and paused to stare at his limp cock...she giggled softly at the messy slab of flesh. Limp he was at least ten inches long and nearly three inches thick. "God...did I really have that up my ass?" she thought. He tried to push her head away, embarrassed at the thought of her lovely mouth so close to his dirty cock. But she pushed his hands away and lowered her mouth to the shit and cum streaked shaft. Slowly she licked away every trace of her ass and his cum until it was perfectly clean. She lifted her head and smiled at him and kissed him gently on the cheek...he snickered and pulled her lips to his, pushing his tongue deeply into her mouth. "Fair's fair," he whispered with a grin.

She curled up in his arms and sat against him for some time, neither of them spoke a word. Everything had been said silently...everything had been heard silently...everything had been sadly accepted with out a sound. Moments later, he walked out of the door...without a word.

Chrissy finished her shower, wrapped a towel around her refreshed body and moved back into her bedroom, her thoughts at the moment focused on picking out the clothes she would wear. Searching through her closet, she found a favorite sundress and set it on the bed. She mulled over whether to wear any underwear then decided against it. She really was the little slut. As she rummaged through her jewelry box for a pair of earrings, her finger uncovered the tiny diamond ring. She touched it cautiously then pulled her finger away. A single tear was quickly wiped off her cheek. She closed the box and turned away, forcing back a second tear. Moments later, she walked out of the door...without a sound.