Timmy Stiles Ch. 04

Story Info
Timmy finds more than home with Ronnie.
2.3k words
4.59
31.2k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 03/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie loved Sundays. It was the only day of the week she took away from the bar and she hated wasting them by sleeping late. She grumbled to herself when she discovered that it was nearly ten o’clock by the time she had managed to pull herself out of bed. She slipped a pair of denim shorts over her naked hips and pulled her favorite Sunday shirt from the closet. She left it unbuttoned, simply tying it under her breasts. She paused as she walked past the mirror. She liked what she saw. Her breasts stood out proudly from her chest, swaying gently with each movement of her body. She loved the feel of the coarse material against her nipples and could see they had already hardened, their swollen thickness teasingly outlined by her shirt. The top of her shorts was undone and the zipper pulled down just enough for decency’s sake. Any more and she would be revealing the soft black curls that anointed her pussy. She padded, bare-footed, out into the hall, ready to scold her family for not waking her up. The house was abnormally quiet, she thought, and then suddenly remembered that her mother and daughter had planned to visit her younger sister Terry and her family in Richmond.

She smelled the scent of coffee wafting its way up the stairs from the kitchen and followed its trail down the stairs like a moth being drawn to a flame. There was a note near the coffee maker, reminding her that they had headed to Richmond and that they would stay there for the night to avoid the weekend travelers heading home. “Back around noon on Monday. Love Mom.” She reached into the cabinet for a mug, thought for a second, and grabbed another. “Nothing like room service to make you feel important,” she thought. However, she would make sure he didn’t get used to it. She grinned as she walked up the stairs, careful not to spill a drop from either cup…the gods got angry when you wasted 100% Colombian. The door to his room was closed but not fully latched. She suspected that she should knock before entering, but being certain he was still asleep and with her hands full, she simply pushed her shoulder against the door and let herself in. “Wake up sleepy head…It’s Ronnie with hot fresh coffee. Coming in…”

Her eyes instinctively moved to where the bed should be, but nothing could have prepared her for what she saw. Her mouth dropped open as her eyes finally captured the entire picture and began sorting out the details. Something in frame 23 caught her attention…No, It had stopped her dead in her tracks. Pushing straight up from his loins through the opening in his pajamas was the most amazing cock she had ever seen…dreamed about…or created in her mind for one of her intimate fantasies. She could do nothing but stand in awe, dumbstruck as it were. She could do nothing but let her eyes feast on his Mother of All Cocks. At least eight inches of thick, glistening meat protruded above his fist as he rhythmically stroked the pulsing shaft. As if its almost frightening length was not enough, it had to be nearly three inches thick.

Obviously, she had assumed incorrectly…

It took a few seconds for her presence to register in his brain. Then like a deer in a pair of headlights, he became a still image. Ronnie managed not to drop the mugs of steaming coffee on the floor before she set them on the nightstand. Her eyes had not left his cock for a moment. The boy lay perfectly still, his breathing paused as if in stasis. A look of shame and embarrassment contorted his youthful features. Only when she leaned over the bed, her hand pushing his aside to take its place…only when her slippery tongue licked away a glistening drop of pre-cum…only when her hot, wet mouth stretched around the menacing head…did he finally respond.

“Ohhhhhhhh my Goddddddddddddddd,” he screamed. “I’ve never………….” His words were cut of by a moan escaping his mouth. “Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!” Without warning, his cock exploded in Ronnie’s mouth. Ribbons of hot, sticky cum spurted from the slit at the tip as she swallowed as fast as she could. So much cum…. so fucking hot…the pulsations seemed to last forever but finally came to an end. Veronica Jenkens’ belly was full of Timothy Stiles. And it felt good. “I knew there was something about this boy I liked,” she thought impishly.

She pulled her mouth away from his cock. Her body shivered as she stared at it. It was still hard…still standing up like the mast of a ship…still able to service the lusty woman that sat on the edge of the bed next to his flushed body. She turned to look at his face…the confusion and embarrassment was still there…the shame was gone. He was the first to speak. “Ronnie…I,” she paused for a moment, the tenor a shy and diminished version of his normal voice, “I’ve never been with a woman before.” The words echoed in her ears for a moment…the thought had not entered her mind for a second…how could it be that this boy had hidden his treasure all his life? She just shook her head and smiled, bringing her hand up to cup his cheek, her eyes assuring the boy that his humble admission would hardly affect what was going to happen next.

Ronnie stepped back and looked into the boy’s eyes as she untied her shirt. Her hand’s trembled slightly as they pulled it open, revealing her full, ripe melons…her nipples hard and thick, aching to me sucked and bitten. His eyes told her everything she needed to know. They were glazed with need and desire…feeding on every detail of the lush Nubian’s immense tits. Her hands teased at the buttons of her shorts then popped them open…watching his eyes move to the soft glistening hair, trimmed into a neat little arrow, pointing to the center of her womanhood. She pulled at them slowly until they dropped down her long silky legs to rest around her ankles. Two graceful steps and her feet were free. His very first woman stood before him in all her glory, a magnificent animal, her dark skin glistening in the morning light, her body sculpted perfection.

Timmy stared in awe. He lay motionless, unable to speak, barely able to breathe. Everything he had imagined about her lusty form had been wrong. She was hardly Miss Thelma. Standing in front of Timmy was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen…so beautiful as to push all other thoughts from his mind. He watched her chocolate tipped breasts sway slowly as she moved up onto the bed. They hung over him like giant fruit on some exotic tree as she leaned forward…her slender hands reaching for the waist of his pajamas. He lifted his hips for her as she tugged the garment down, slowly sliding them over his buttocks. The band caught his cock, bending it down as she pulled them lower, only to let it snap back against his belly as it finally slipped over the turgid shaft. He raised his knees up to let her slip them off his feet, then lay them back down on either side of her thighs. He stared into her eyes and waited.

Her hands moved to his knees, resting on the caps for a moment. Her eyes focused on his pulsing cock as she drew her fingers over the tops of his thighs, letting her nails trail over his hard flesh until they reached their goal. Her hands seemed tiny as she wrapped both of them around the huge shaft of meat, one above the other, leaving several inches of cock above her clenched fist. She would teach her student how to pleasure every part of her body with this magnificent member, but right now…there was only one thing she wanted. She needed this cock inside her belly. Timmy might be a boy, a virgin boy…but he was twice the man of any she had ever seen. Her hands moved up and down its length, his skin moving over the hard core. She squeezed it gently, then harder until she forced a drop of cum from the tip. Her mouth moved quickly to taste the glistening bead of his fuck juice. She rose up and smiled at him, rolling her tongue around in her mouth to savor its pungent flavor. His breath became deeper…his chest began to heave in excitement. It was the right moment…and they both knew that moment was there.

She lifted her body and gathered his legs under her, straddling his powerful thighs. She leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest, her nails digging into his muscular body. Slowly her hips moved forward and upward until her aching pussy was directly over his cock. Her eyes locked onto his as she slowly lowered her hips and began to take him into her body. Her nether lips parted and stretched around the bulbous head as it pushed up into her wet folds. Her cunt burned with a joyous pain as inch after incredible inch of the enormous cock slid into her body. She needed to take it all…she needed to prove herself worthy of his cock…she needed to fuck this boy senseless. She was almost there. Her mind reeled in the agonizing pleasure. God, she had to. With a primal grunt, she slammed her hips down against his loins, taking every fucking inch of his cock inside her belly. She gritted her teeth and swallowed, her breath ragged, her face contorted in raw, primal lust. And at that moment, it was her cock.

Timmy groaned as she plunged down against his body. Nothing could have prepared him for this moment. The slippery walls of her cunt sheathed his cock like hot, wet silk, molding around every vein and twist of his blood filled manhood. With only two thirds of his cock embedded inside her, he had felt the tip press against the back of her womb. That final thrust had forced it up along the walls of her cunt. He was completely buried inside…somewhere inside. He lay still, savoring the feel of her body, feeling the tiny tremors of her cuntal walls as they pulsed and throbbed against his rigid flesh.

She lay against him, flattening the massive mounds against his powerful chest. Her nipples burned into his chest like hot coals. Veronica Jenkens was filled completely, the feeling so different and new, she felt that she was the virgin...her sexual essence reborn. There was a magic moment shared as the two relished the beauty of that first penetration. A gentle warmth flowed over their bodies in the silent exchanging of gifts. But the warmth quickly began to change to a fiery heat and their bodies began an age-old dance. Hips began to move, flesh pressed against flesh and as if a vault of ancient memories had escaped into Timmy’s mind and soul, the eager student sought to prove his worthiness.

Timmy’s hands moved slowly over her smooth body, exploring the softness, tasting her body with his fingers. His hands lighted on her lush cheeks then squeezed firmly. He began to knead the pliant loaves of flesh like precious dough, molding her ass in his powerful hands and quickly picking up on the sensual rhythm of her churning body. Her body slid up and down his belly, grinding into his loins, her juices seeping from her cunt...flowing over his sacs and dripping down into the crack of his ass. His hands began to guide her movements, pulling and pushing…pulling and pushing…faster and faster. Their guttural mutterings merged into a single cacophony of primal grunts, whimpers and words only permitted in the presence of wanton animal rutting.

She pushed herself up and placed her hands behind her, resting them on his sinuous thighs. Her lusty cunt squeezed his horses cock as she posted up and down, impaling her body again and again on the mammoth fuck stick, rolling and churning her hips in abandon. “Fuck…fuck…fuck,” she chanted, her breasts flailing wildly from side to side…her head back…her eyes closed…her mind focused on one thing and one thing only...his wondrous cock. “Fuck mama’s cunt, she screamed. “Fuck your whore with that big, fat dick…shit…fuck…fuck…fuck.”

Timmy reached up and captured her bouncing tits in his hands…squeezing them roughly…twisting her nipples…pulling the thick nubs of flesh away from her breasts. He growled, calling on the mysterious beast trapped inside his body and lifted his hips off the bed as he suddenly began to fuck her. His powerful body rose and fell in synch with each thrust of her gleaming body. Sweat began to pour off their bodies as their flesh pounded into each other. “God damn,” she screamed. “I’m cummmmmmmmmmming…fuckkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeee.” He felt his own orgasm rip through his body as her body stiffened. Her cunt spasmed around his throbbing hardness, as he lifted his body up one last time and held it high in the air. His body rippled under hers as her muscular cunt milked his cock dry. Spurt after spurt of his seed exploded into her body until his cock was spent. Finally her body began to relax and she collapsed onto his body, drained and exhausted.

She could feel the cum trickling out of her pussy as she lay there, her head against his chest. She could feel his heart pounding inside his chest as he tried to catch his breath. His cock softened inside her pussy and she smiled. It still felt as big as the others she had felt before, perhaps bigger. She raised her head and kissed him, letting her tongue taste his mouth gently. She pulled back and stared at his face. He smiled broadly…that smile spoke a thousand words. She rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes.