Timmy's Step-mother gets Supersized

Story Info
He suspects she's having an affair.
11.5k words
3.98
92.2k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One I knocked out in response to an email request. It was fun to write. While it isn't incest per se, there's the taboo element to it, which is why it is where it is on Lit.

In this one Timmy suspects his step-mother is up to no good. He stays at home one day and catches her at it.

Then it goes on from there.

I tried a different approach to this one. I used present tense and (I hope) an American style. Anyway, feedback is appreciated.

I hope you enjoy the following. Thank you for reading.

GA – Da Nang, Vietnam – 20th of April 2016.

***

He's certain there's something going on. Timmy suspects an affair, which he thinks she capable of – that body, those looks? Oh yeah, Veronica wouldn't be short of an offer or two. He can't put any logical answer to why he's so sure she capable of fucking around, it's just a sense, a vague impression, an instinctive thing.

He sees it in her eyes and the expression she wears in unguarded moments. Timmy gets it from the way she dresses – slinky and sexy – and the way she moves, which is lithe and liquid, hips swaying with that hypnotic grace and swing that gets a guy gulping up from his balls.

It's in her voice and her laugh and the way she has of looking at you while she's talking. Veronica sails close to the wind with innuendo and double entendre. He's heard her on the phone and seen her face-to-face with clerks in stores; he's listened to her flirting until his face burns with a mix of embarrassed chagrin and unsettling arousal.

So, he's got an idea she's giving it up behind his father's back. Which the old man kind of deserves, in Timmy's opinion. If he's stupid enough to hitch up with a hot trophy wife, and then leave her for days on end while he jets around drumming up business he doesn't really need – how much money can one person use in a lifetime anyway?

...Well, isn't it sort of asking your wife to get bored and frustrated and look elsewhere?

Which is why Timmy is at the upstairs window overlooking the pool. He's enjoying the view, Veronica in her little two-piece, that body laid out on the lounger, the shape of her stirring him on a visceral level.

Even if there's nothing going on, Timmy doesn't care; he's having a good time watching her move around occasionally. Veronica sits up every now and then, adjusting the cups of her bikini top so they lie over her breasts in a way which seems to please her, sometimes rolling onto her front, her rounded buttocks stirring Timmy's insides, his cock like a steel bar, the sight compelling him to fish out his dick and maybe give it a crank.

It's a little sordid and dirty, spying on his step-mother this way. But the clandestine element of his stake-out only enhances his sense of the illicit. It's an exciting taboo, jerking his cock while thinking about Veronica slutting around.

He's just getting started when he sees her suddenly lever up onto her elbows and forearms. Veronica leans over the side of the lounger, a hand feeling around under the bed.

Timmy's throat works when he sees her lift the cell to her ear. It's a brief conversation. His step-mom ends the call after less than half-a-minute of chat. He watches her end the call, discard the phone and rise up onto her feet, the sweep of her figure such a sweet sight he lets out a groan and jacks and his meat.

Veronica makes a couple adjustments to her bikini, then pads away from the pool, barefoot and sexy in Timmy's considered opinion.

He mutters a curse when she hip-sways out of his sight, her line taking her into the kitchen at the back of the house.

Timmy is just wondering what he can do when he hears the loud chime of the doorbell out front.

He joins the dots between the phone call and someone arriving at the front door, excitement a surge down at his hard-on and balls when it occurs to him she might just have the guts to take a lover into the house.

Timmy mutters, "Oh Jesus, oh shit," caught by indecision about what to do for the best.

In the end he opts to wait it out for a few minutes, then sneak around the house until he can ascertain exactly who the visitor is. After all, he surmises, it might be one of her girlfriends – but, on the other hand...

Timmy checks his own cell to find out the time, determined not to go off half-cocked and mess it all up. He reasons that if the bitch is up to no good, she'll need a little time to get the visitor settled.

"Keep cool," he breathes to himself, glancing down at the phone one more time. "Stay loose, be calm..."

It feels like he's waited forever, but, eventually, the five minutes are up.

Timmy moves to the door and peers out into the hallway beyond. He sees the coast is clear and then tip-toes to the head of the stairs, taking care as he passes her bedroom.

Voices and laughter come up from the ground floor. Timmy hears a deep bass boom – a man for certain. Not one of her girlfriends.

"Oh shit, Veronica," he says on a sigh. "What are you doing?"

A moment later he takes the first tentative step of descent down the stairs.

*

He gets to the foot of the stairs, heart bouncing around in the cage of his ribs, anxiety mixed in with a sweet rush of anticipation when he hears their voices coming out of the lounge.

There's a moment of panic when Timmy hears Veronica say, "I'll just get us some drinks. What'll you have?"

He manages to duck into his father's home-office before he gets busted, laughter from the man reaching Timmy as he hides behind the door.

Timmy cowers there for a minute or two, the man following Veronica into the kitchen.

He gulps down the fear, too curious about what's going on to allow the fear of being caught to stop him. Timmy takes a quick look around the edge of the door and then ducks back in, clenching his fists to steel his resolve, sucking in a deep breath before finally stepping out into the hall.

Their voices are indistinct when he first makes his exit, their words becoming clear as he approaches the door to the kitchen.

Excitement is hot rush when he hears Veronica's chuckle, the sound dark and rich and very indicative she enjoys what the man's doing.

"You're keen," she says, her snicker of delight following shortly thereafter.

"With that body," the man says, "I'm gonna be keen. Shit, Veronica," he adds with a low whistle. "I gotta have some of those titties."

There's a slap and a yelp and then Veronica giggles.

"And that fine ass," says the man, another slap following up.

Timmy hears her gasping, "Don't bruise me. He's back in a couple of days. Don't mark my ass."

The confirmation of Veronica's infidelity sends a leaden sinker of dark carnal urges plummeting into the pit of Timmy's stomach as he creeps up to the door.

He's desperate to see the man his step-mom is using to cuckold his dad, a flash of fear going through him when things go silent in the kitchen.

He stands there for a few seconds, certain one or the other of them is about to walk out and see him. But, when it doesn't immediately happen and the silence grows longer, he decides to risk a quick peek.

The shock of it hits him like a physical blow. Timmy manages to stifle the gasp just in time, holding it in while shifting back out of sight, what he's seen imprinted on the screen of his mind's-eye. It's an indelible image of Veronica kissing her lover, his big hands moving over her body as she wriggles and squirms, her tongue in his mouth.

But, what takes Timmy by surprise is the color of the man's skin. Although, at a later analysis he'll wonder why it was such a surprise, after all it's exactly in character. It's just what he'd expect from his step-mother Timmy will eventually conclude. After all, she's the stereotypical hotwife with an itch in her pussy – of course she's going to go for a black lover.

Timmy's dick is rock hard when he realizes this guy is going to be hung. He has to chew on his bottom lip to stop himself from moaning out loud at the thought of his dad's wife getting her pussy destroyed by a huge black dick.

"He must be fuckin' insane," Timmy hears the man say. "What kinda stupid is it to leave you to go cattin' around? I wouldn't let you outta my sight for a second," he adds. "And if I did, I'd fuck you so hard you couldn't walk straight for a week. I'd smash your pussy so much you couldn't take someone else's dick."

"There's still my mouth," Veronica drawls. She chuckles and goes on with, "And my hands and my tits. I could still give blow-jobs and play with my clit..."

"Gimme some o' that action right now," the man growls. "How 'bout you suck me right here."

Timmy can't help but take another look. It's a risk, for sure, but he's banking on them being too distracted to notice him peeking.

This time, when he looks around the edge of the door, he sees the guy's already freed Veronica's tits, the pale skin her bikini has covered in contrast with Veronica's tan.

Timmy thinks the outline of her bikini bra makes Veronica seem hotter, enhancing the shape of her breasts, the tan brushing up against the circles of her areolae, the effect sending a surge of desire through his core.

He knew she had a great pair on her, but seeing them swinging and swaying in the flesh is too good for words.

Timmy paws at himself and considers getting it out. The urge to masturbate is near to overwhelming, the sight of Veronica going down to her knees to unzip the guy is a goad to Timmy squeezing his cock through his jeans.

Then he's boggling in awe when Veronica hauls forth a great length of dark meat.

"I knew it," he mumbles, gaping at the size of the thing in her fist.

Lucky for Timmy, Veronica is also focused on the man's awful appendage. "Oh Jesus," she groans, slowly caressing its length as she smirks up into the man's face. "it's even bigger than I remember. God," she adds on a sigh, "I fucking love your big cock."

"Suck it," the man growls, a palm smoothing Veronica's hair. She wears it in a short, bobbed style, it's color so black it shines with same lustrous blue sheen of a crow's wing. "Go on, baby, suck that thing."

Timmy takes a risk by continuing to watch the scene unfolding. He gapes as Veronica cranks at the cock, her expression all hot-eyed with lust. She pouts and moans and mashes the head of it against her lips, burbling about how gorgeous it is, about how she wants him to tear her pussy apart.

Then Veronica smacks her lips off the big dome, gasping while jacking the length with one hand, the other slipping into her briefs.

Timmy's throat works when he sees Veronica's bikini bottoms bulging and squirming, those fingers working her sex while she opens her mouth and ducks in.

Veronica works the man's length, taking him as deep as she can, wet glugs coming up from the back of her throat. She gags and coughs and spits out thick, silver hawsers of drool, the gloop dangling from her chin in long, snotty ropes, her breasts shiny with her saliva as she goes at his dick one more time.

There's no way Timmy can tear his attention away when Veronica finally stands. She's been down there gomming the cock for three or four minutes, groaning and gasping as the man muttered obscenities down at the top of her head – or into her face when she looked up to stare at his eyes.

"Oh God," Veronica whines. "I'm so fucking horny."

The man laughs and hauls at her briefs, yanking them down to her knees, the precise triangle of her severely coiffed pubic bush is perfectly situated in the paler expanse of skin, the shock of seeing it tugging at Timmy deep in his belly. He sees the shape of her body – those legs so perfectly proportioned, her calves a work of art, her thighs lean and smooth. Timmy gulps down on the need rising inside him. He stares at Veronica's hips and taut stomach, her skin as close to flawless as it could possibly be. He sucks in the detail of her tight waist and the sway of her breasts, their rounded weight drawing his eyes before he looks into her face and sees her desire.

"Oh God, oh Jesus, I want you to fuck me," Veronica groans. She turns her back to the man and leans over the counter, lifting one leg to rest her foot on the edge. "Please put it in," she says with a gasp, looking back at him over one shoulder.

Timmy feels a slide of pre-cum slip from the eye of his cock, with Veronica rubbing her sex, gasping and mewling in her desperate urgency to take the man's long cock into her body.

"Put that big fucking thing in my pussy. I'm so hot for your cock."

Then, when the man steps in to offer his dick to her sex, the big head nudging her flesh, Veronica's head lolls loose, a long moan coming up from her chest as half its length sinks into her pussy.

"Fuck," the man grunts. "How do you keep this pussy so tight?"

"Just fuck it," Veronica sobs, thrusting back to take all of him in. "Tear my pussy apart. Rip it all up."

Then Timmy watches it happen, Veronica wailing and moaning while the man's hands almost fully encircle her waist, the sound of their flesh thwacking and slapping, Veronica's breasts swinging under the force of the man's rutting.

It goes on for a few minutes, with Veronica easing off the man's length so she can boost her rump onto the counter, legs going wide as she offers herself to his whims.

It's more than Timmy can take when he sees the long length slipping into Veronica's body. The contrast in skin tone tugs at his vitals, with Veronica's flesh stretched tight around the man's girth. He hears her squealing and wailing, foul words coming out of her mouth as she goes wild for that illicit length, the man grunting and snorting and calling her names as he fucks into her body.

Then, in a gasping frenzy, the man moans out he's coming, pulling clear of Veronica's pussy, his shaft buttery with the gloop of her need.

He forces Veronica down to her knees, her fingers working her sex as the man cranks his dick. He forces himself into her mouth, making Veronica choke and spit when he thrusts it into her face.

"You gonna do it over me?" Veronica moans, her eyes fixed on his face. "You gonna make a mess of me?"

The man is hunched over, working his cock with one fist, aiming the eye at Veronica's face while she offers her tongue as a target.

"Bitch," the man grunts, a burst of cum arcing up in a steep parabola, the first rush hitting Veronica's hair, the stuff gleaming against the deep blue-black as another thick burst spits from his cock.

By the time he's finished, Veronica's face is liberally spattered with jism. She goms the head of his cock, sucking her cheeks concave while taking his seed into her mouth. Then, in a lewd display of depravity, Veronica mixes it up and lets the stuff flow over her chin.

"You wanna go upstairs to your bed?" asks the man, eyeing the woman down at his feet.

Veronica nods with some enthusiasm, eyes gleaming as she smears cum over her breasts.

She asks, "Can you fuck me some more?"

To which the man grins and replies, "Baby, I'm gonna stretch that pussy all afternoon."

He hauls Veronica up to her feet by her wrist, then smacks a hand against her rump.

He growls, "Get that ass up to your room. Next time you fuck your husband, think of me an' you humping up there."

Which is Timmy's cue to get the hell away from the scene. If he lingers any more, he's going to get caught.

He gets up the stairs as the pair leave the kitchen. Timmy scuttles along to his room, unzipping his jeans when he gets in.

Next, as the squeals and giggles and slapping of skin upon skin comes down the hall from the room Veronica shares with his father, Timmy yanks at his dick while remembering all that he's seen.

He grunts and moans and lets it all fly, the cum bursting out of his cock in an indiscriminate rain.

"You nasty old bitch," hisses Timmy, tugging the last jiz from his dick. "You cheating old whore."

He listens to Veronica's scream out her pleasure, deciding he's going to confront her about her adultery.

"You're not going to get away with it," he mutters to himself, unsure as to just what it is he's going to do.

*

It takes him a couple of days before he gets up the guts to have it out with his step-mom. Timmy gets up a three-beer buzz and finds Veronica up in her bedroom. He pauses before he knocks at the door, taking in Veronica's shape from behind. He admires her ass as she bends at the waist, rummaging around in a drawer, the white skirt she's got on pulled tight over her rump. He takes a moment to appreciate her legs, so tan and smooth, their length exaggerated because of her shoes.

It's her wont to wear shoes with heels as lethal as an assassin's blade, which always leaves Timmy wondering how she can walk on those stilts.

He admires the view and then decides the time has come, with Veronica turning and smiling after Timmy knocks at the door.

"Hey, Timmy," Veronica says, oblivious to what he's about to unleash. She pouts with inquiry and adds, "What brings you to my door?"

There's no preamble. He's not there to fuck around and waste time. The buzz feels good, he's the King of the house.

Timmy takes a step into the room – the scene of the crime. He throws a glance at the bed and pictures Veronica there. In his mind he sees her on her hands and knees, the black guy behind her, his dick fucking her pussy.

"I saw you," he says, cursing at himself when he hears the catch in his voice.

Veronica's brow creases. "Saw me what?"

"Wednesday. You were out by the pool. Your cell rang. You came into the house and this guy arrived. You were in the kitchen with him. You fucked him and he did it on your face."

The pretty smile fades. Veronica stares at Timmy with eyes as round as full moons. Then her expression turns snake-eyed and sly. She smirks at Timmy and tosses her head.

"You dirty perv," Veronica says. "You sneaky little bastard."

It's a stand-off for at least half a minute. Veronica shifts her feet, cocking one hip, fist on her pelvis as she stares at him, head tilted to one side.

Timmy swallows heavily, his eyes going down to where her breasts roll beneath the nearly transparent chocolate-brown button-front blouse, his focus then going back to her face.

"So what if you saw me," Veronica says. "Why are you telling me? What do you think is going to happen?"

Timmy shrugs, buoyed up on beer. "Whatever I want."

Veronica eyes him some more before saying, "Is this going to be blackmail? Is that your game, Timmy?"

"You wouldn't want me to tell dad, huh?"

"You're a fucking prick, you know that?"

His lower lip juts out as Timmy shrugs again. "So what? I saw what I saw and I'll tell my father. How long is it 'til he gets home? Isn't he due in at seven?"

"Timmy," Veronica sighs, shaking her head. "There's no way I'm going to let you fuck me. If that's what you think is going to happen, well, you're plain old wrong."

He senses he's losing control, that his power is waning. "Oh, I think you'll pretty much do what I want." He gestures with the sweep of one arm and continues with, "Where will you go when dad kicks your ass out? Think about it," he says, "the money, the clothes ... You're gonna hafta get a job...

"What will you do, huh? When it's all gone."

"Sweetie," Veronica purrs, "you say you've seen me with Dante? If you have, then you'd realize I'll always get by. You know how many dumb shits hit on me every single day? You know how many rich men offer me the same stuff I can get from your dad?

"Guys want this," Veronica adds, sweeping the outline of her hips with the tips of her fingers. "They get all hot and stupid when they check out my tits. I think I'll get along fine if you blab to your dad.

"Anyway, who's to say he'll kick me out? Maybe he's so hot for my pussy and boobs he'll forgive me anything."

Timmy gapes for a few seconds, unprepared for such a reaction. He'd expected Veronica to crumble, to beg with him not to say a word to his father.