Timmy's Talented Tongue Ch. 04

Story Info
Grannies lend Timmy's talents to horny GILF friends!
6.1k words
4.57
54.5k
29

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Fourth of July had been fruitful. At my usual gathering of friends at my house, Timmy, a shy, handsome 18-year-old friend of the family, had come by. Quite unexpectedly, and delightedly so, I, and then later my sexy old girlfriend Linda, drained the young stud dry, between us milking six gorgeous loads from him, all the while enjoying his talented tongue, easily the longest and most proficient either of us had ever utilized.

The last came in a most interesting fashion: We'd bent flexible teen Timmy almost in half, and finger fucked his tight young asshole while he sucked at his own dick to completion, all three of us sharing the juicy treasure.

Calling the night's activities as incredible doesn't do it justice.

As it played out, Linda, a sexy 62-year-old blonde granny, became my new lesbian lover, thanks to last night's adventure, both of us exploring each other, as we did Timmy, with a passion for each other we'd too long ignored. Incredible once again.

My name is Veronica Leonard, a fairly sexy GILF myself, if I do say so. I am long and lean and well muscled at 59, nicely offsetting beefy little Linda's thicker, Rubenesque body. Timmy seemed smitten by both of us, and our wealth of experience and willingness to experiment.

That night, in my pantry, I'd inadvertantly discovered the amazingly long tongue of young Timmy as he licked cake icing off his arm. One delightful thing led to another, and I had the dear boy oralize me right there on the pantry counter, grinding his face wetly, using it with reckless abandon and later, after my guests had migrated to the beach near my house to watch fireworks, I'd taken Timmy's first load in my mouth on my upstairs deck. We then made love, fireworks erupting in the sky and Timmy in me. Linda caught us, happily so, and joined the activities.

Now, as dawn broke and we slept on either side of our sexy young stud, Linda and I woke at the same time. We looked down: Timmy's gorgeous long cock was stiff as a board under the sheet. We laughed.

"Think he's ready for a full day?" she laughed, peeling back the sheet and bending to pop the meaty head into her slightly wrinkled mouth, fondling his big balls in one hand.

"Oh, I think so, and even if he's not, we certainly are," I cooed, licking and chewing on Timmy's erect young nipples.

He roused, remembering where he was, smiling down at the two old gals working him over, all of us stark naked. My pussy and ass were still wet from Timmy's copious loads last night, as was Linda's, our big bushes matted, sweaty and ripe. I looked up at Timmy and smiled.

"Hungry, baby?" I purred, licking up to his mouth to suck that amazing four-inch tongue into mine. "Feel like a little breakfast?"

"Sure thing, Mrs. Leonard, I'm starving!" he laughed.

"Good," I snarled, suddenly leaping up to squat on his surprised face, my nasty hairy cunt right on his mouth. "Get busy eating, there's probably some our cum left over from last night!"

"You are so fucking bad, Veronica Leonard, you really are!" Linda laughed, popping the boy's wet dick from her mouth and smiling as she wetly whacked it in her meaty little hand watching me smother the boy in a thrusting facesit. "You really are!"

I just smiled, hanging onto the headboard, and grinding away at Timmy's face, that impossibly long tongue cracking through the dried sweat and cum of my silvery bush, spearing deep inside me, scooping out his cummy residue of the night before, groaning as he worked, fighting for air. I pinched my tight tanned thighs around his face, grinding on his nose, cumming quickly, and wetly, flooding his sucking mouth with my juices that mixed with his. I climbed off and Linda quickly took over, reverse sitting his smeared face, ramming her hairy little asshole to his mouth.

"Suck, boy," she growled in the 69, fisting his cock into my mouth as I knelt between his legs sucking him. "Clean my nasty old asshole! FUCK, that tongue, it's SO FUCKING LONG!!"

It didn't take much to put Linda over the edge as she worked her hairy, sweaty quim on Timmy's lapping face, grinding herself off as he greedily cleaned her butt, and I sucked his beautiful young cock until he groaned, nearing orgasm.

"Not yet, boy, not yet," I laughed, getting him just to the point of no return and popping my mouth off his dick, a single dollop of cum straining to fill the eye. "We have plans for you!"

Playfully, Linda lapped up that tiny gob of goo and kissed Timmy with it, swapping the creamy treat between their mouths, Linda's eyes going wide as the boy thrust his long tongue inside.

"I just cannot get over the size of that tongue," she sighed, sucking it like a small, wet cock before jumping out of bed. "You really are amazing, son, truly amazing."

We showered, Linda and I, playing with each other in the steamy, soapy heat, making Timmy stand and watch, eyes wide open, cock rock hard - which we forbid him from touching. After he showered and we ate, we made plans to hit the nearby beach on this gorgeous summer day, packing up snacks, drinks, and chairs, making Timmy carry all of it, including a portable beach cabana, a large, roomy structure that provides shelter from sun and wind.

We set up at the beach, down the far, less crowded end, watching the rest of the beach fill up. We'd occasionally lay outside in the sun, sneaking inside the cabana, the open end of which faced away from the crowd toward a nearby fence separating the beach from a multi-million dollar summer home, the three of kissing, hugging and making Timmy absolutely crazy, denying him orgasm at every turn.

"Please, Mrs. Schuster...Mrs. Leonard...PLEASE let me cum!" he begged as we lay on either side of him, feeding him our sexy, wrinkled old tits and playing with his perpetually hard dick.

"Denial makes one stronger, boy," Linda giggled, squeezing his balls until he screamed in pain, quelling his urge to cum.

She then climbed atop his face, riding it, pulling aside the bottom of her tight one-piece blue suit, forcing her hairy pussy to his mouth and grunting toward the inevitable as the boy struggled to breathe in his hirsute prison, hard cock bobbing helplessly. I laughed and went back into the sun in my modest two piece white suit.

Down the beach I noticed Susan, an old friend and old maid, a divorcee who was shy and didn't date much. She was a beautiful 64 year old silver-haired woman, short and slender, with creamy skin and a sad smile.

Without question, she could use a dose of Timmy's talented tongue, I thought to myself, listening to Linda's urgent grunts from inside the cabana as she creamed on the boy's trapped face.

"Sweetheart, we've got company," I said as Susan neared, her head cocked at the noise within. "Be a dear and dismount our slave boy for a moment would you? He's far too good to keep to ourselves, I really think we should share."

Linda slipped from the cabana, sitting next to me in a lounge chair, watching Susan approach in her bright yellow one piece.

"Yeah, poor thing's been without for god knows how long," she sighed. "Why the hell not?"

"Indeed," I said as Susan came closer. "Susan, so nice to see you again!"

We made small talk as she stood, Susan looking suspiciously at the cabana from which a few moments later Timmy stumbled. His cock, though softened, was still clearly visible, outlined in his yellow bathing trunks. Susan's pretty brown eyes went wide.

"Uh, what..." she started to say.

"Susan, this is Timmy," I said politely, noting Susan's open mouth and wide eyes as they drifted to the boy's crotch, his big cock twitching. "And Timmy, this is Mrs. O'Brien. Now be a good boy, and give our old friend your special treat."

"Treat?" Susan said warily.

I laughed and tapped my finger on Timmy's lips. With a shy smile, he slowly extended that tongue, firm and fleshy, every luscious inch, wiggling it in a blur before Susan's stunned brown eyes.

"You don't mean..." she said, incredulously.

"Oh," Linda sighed, "we do, we do..."

"But...I'm...he's just a boy...and it's not..." she stammered uncertainly.

"Shhh, shhh, enjoy, girl, enjoy!" I laughed, patting her sweet fanny, making her jump.

Timmy graciously offered his hand to Susan, the startled blonde numbly taking it, walking into the cabana, smiling weakly at us as she went. Linda and I sat, sipping our frozen margaritas, watching the ocean, and listening to the groans soon coming from the cabana.

"It's nice to help others isn't it?" I said, palming Linda's thick thigh next to me.

"Sure is," she sighed, moaning as my finger tucked under her suit bottom, fingering her wet fur. "Damn, it sure is..."

We listened for awhile longer until curiosity got the better of me. I left Linda as lookout and snuck around the side of the cabana, peering in. Susan's mouth was open in a silent scream, her slender tanned thighs quivering in a tight scissor lock around Timmy's groaning head. His moans, and the juicy sloshing noise of his tongue working Susan's gorgeously furry cunt, were the only sounds to be heard.

"Oh! Oh! OH!!" Susan squeaked as she thumped her pussy into Timmy's face, cupping his head in her hands and smothering the poor obedient oral slave in her muscular old thighs and gushing pussy. "OH MY GOD! SO BIG SO BIG!!"

She finally stopped cumming, releasing her gripping thighs from his face, which shone with her orgasm, likely her first in ages, and certainly the best. He leaned up, smiling.

"Was it good, Mrs. O'Brien?" he asked, running that tongue over his lips.

"Oh my GOD, was it ever!" she marveled, stroking his face, cleaning her cum from it and popping her wet fingers into his mouth, that tongue washing over them. "It's been so long since I came like that...damn, I have NEVER cum like that!"

I knew it. She pulled herself together and exited the cabana on shaky legs, smiling at us.

"Thank you so much," she purred in a sated voice. "I...I don't know what to say!"

"Say you'll tell your friends!" I said impulsively. "The more the merrier!"

"You...you sure?" she asked uncertainly, watching Timmy stumble from the cabana, a goofy grin on his cum-streaked face.

"Oh shit, why not?" Linda laughed.

We watched her walk back down the beach, and in due time, talk to another friend who happened by. We sipped our drinks as Timmy swilled a soda.

"Is that...Meredith?" I asked, squinting, holding my hand over my eyes.

"I think so, yeah," Linda said. "Damn, she looks good. Lost weight. Except in that ass, she always had a very fine ass for an old broad."

"How old?" I asked.

"Gotta be 65, 66, but damn, she's built," Linda growled. "Wouldn't mind a shot at that myself."

"Now, now, Linda, we're sharing today, remember?" I laughed. "Wow, she's coming this way!"

Sure enough, Meredith strolled up the beach, her brown hair with sexy streaks of gray in it bobbing on her shoulders, a sly smile on her face. She wore a very tight blue one piece, accentuating her rather impressive bosom and hugging that incredible ass, high and tight for someone her age. Her skin was nut brown from the sun.

"Girls, how are we today?" she said in sing-song voice as she approached, eyeing Timmy and not looking at us. "Your cute little friend here...I understand he's a very talented young man!"

"Susan tell you that?" I asked, licking my lips looking at Meredith's delicious body, her thighs meaty and muscular.

"She did indeed," she cooed. "Now, you don't mind do you?"

Meredith's a brassy sort, bossy and bullying, her husband the stereotypical henpecked spouse, never arguing with his strong-willed wife. So why should we, I figured, waving her by with my hand.

"Enjoy, my dear," I laughed. "Whatever you want, he'll do it."

"Oh, I know, I know," she said, ducking into the cabana, affording us a quick glimpse of her rather large but shapely white ass peeking from the suit bottom, offset by her magnificent tanned legs, thick and somewhat saggy.

"Now then, boy, on your knees, behind me," we heard Meredith say with a dominant husky tone to her voice. "Your nose. Here. Right here."

We could only imagine she was pointing to her butt, and that was confirmed a second later when we heard Timmy groan and cough.

"I've been lounging on the beach all day, I am a little sweaty," she laughed. "Now smell it. And then clean it. Here, let me pull my suit out of the way."

"God, ma'am, it's so..." Timmy said in hushed tone.

"Hairy?" Meredith laughed with a throaty growl. "Oh, yes, it is quite hairy. Now SMELL IT!"

Linda and I roared as we heard Timmy's desperate sniffs from inside the cabana, deep inhalations followed by coughing, and more sniffing. I couldn't bear not seeing this, so I snuck around the corner, where I saw Meredith's big white ass spread in her hands, Timmy's face squarely in the middle. She spotted me over her shoulder and smiled.

"It's quite all right, Veronica, I don't mind an audience," she sighed. "Perhaps you can maneuver our young slave's face deeper in my ass, if you don't mind."

"No, not at all," I laughed. "That's what friends are for."

I knelt and pushed the back of Timmy's head, ramming his nose deeply inside Meredith's hirsute rectum, which really was quite hairy now that I looked at it up close, a thick tuft of dark hair ringing the moist hole that Timmy's nose was a prisoner of. I laughed and grabbed his hair, pumping his head, fucking her butt hole with it. Meredith groaned, and reached under herself and between her thick thighs to frig her pussy, which was even hairier than her anus.

"Now, lick, boy, lick that asshole clean!" she snarled.

"I love your attitude, girl!" I laughed, pulling Timmy's nose from her asshole and moving his mouth to the wrinkly pucker. "Show her what you got, boy! Nice and slow, let her enjoy it..."

Slowly, Timmy extended his tongue and I watched it spear the fur, then part the puckered walls, and inch by inch, burrow inside Meredith's sweaty asshole. The dominant woman let out a low, throaty groan as he wormed his talented tongue fully into her rectum, and then started ramming it in and out. Meredith's fingers worked furiously in her thatch, drubbing her engorged clit.

"FUCK!" she howled. "Dammit, that is one HUGE tongue!"

"HA!" Linda laughed, peering into the cabana, keeping an eye down the beach for unwanted visitors who might not be so accepting of our activities.

She came within minutes of frigging her pussy, Timmy's long tongue flickering in and out of her butt hole the entire time, his wide-open eyes pressed into the creamy meat of her bum. She hunched her butt against his face as she came, those big, smooth orbs quivering and quaking as they undulated against his cheeks and forehead, just about burying him inside the fleshy mounds as I held him firmly inside. She finally stopped cumming and with a naughty giggled, farted in his face, knocking him backwards where he sat up, rubbing the granny ass stink from his nose and mouth.

"Well now," Meredith cooed, pulling her suit back into place over her ample cheeks and turning to face me for a quick, tongue-lashing kiss, our arms around each other. "Thank you, Veronica, that was quite special."

"Hey, I'm here too ya know!" Linda said, playfully pushing me aside for her own tongue-probing lip-lock with the sexy woman.

Timmy watched, his cock throbbing in his bathing suit. Meredith looked at it and smiled.

"Should we perhaps give him release?" she asked. "Poor boy is about to burst, I think!"

"Fuck no!" Linda laughed. "We drained him last night, and building him up for later. Six orgasms in one night, but the kid woke up hard as a rock between us this morning!"

"Good to know he's a repeater," Meredith sighed. "That WILL cum in handy!"

She scampered out of the cabana, sashaying down the beach, her abundant ass slipping around the sides of her suit bottom. Linda and I watched as she chatted up another friend, the single, spectacular but shy Sheri Colburn, nearly six feet tall and quite slender, with auburn hair and a tiny but delicious-looking set of tits. She listened to Meredith, her mouth falling open and looking our way. Linda and I shot her a wave and smiled.

"Poor thing, she doesn't date much either, from what I hear," I said.

"Damn shame, she's really gorgeous," Linda sighed. "You'd never know she was 63...doesn't look much older than early 50s, wouldn't you say?"

"Definitely, and those little tits are sooooo cute, but guess she's embarrassed about them," I sighed. "Oh, goodie, here she comes! Timmy, you ready for more?"

"Yes, Mrs. Leonard," the boy groaned from the cabana.

"You better not be touching yourself, young man!" Linda said sternly, winking at me.

"No, ma'am," he moaned.

Sheri approached in her rather sexy two piece white suit, her limbs long and angular and sinewy, deeply tanned and shapely. Her beautiful little tits barely pushed out against her suit top.

"Uh, hi Linda, Veronica," she said shyly. "I was just talking to Meredith...and she was telling me...well, some interesting things."

"Yes, indeed, it's all true!" I laughed, standing to give her a hug, her tight, angular body pressed to mine. "Please, do avail yourself of his services, he's quite talented."

"I'm just so...well, my..." she said demurely, looking down at her little tits and then back at me.

"Not to worry, darling!" Linda laughed, crawling into the cabana to instruct Timmy, Sheri and I listening to her tell the boy to focus his attention on her 'superb little boobies' as she put it.

"He's all yours, baby," Linda said, coming out of the cabana and winking at Sheri.

Sheri looked uncertain, but shrugged, smiled and ducked into the cabana. Moments later, we heard her groan.

"Oh my GOD!" she cried. "That's so...big! Oh, just like that, please, just like that...oh my God, your fingers are so...so...oh my GOD!"

Linda and I couldn't resist, ducking to either side of the cabana and looking in. Sheri was on her back, her long, tight legs spread, Timmy's talented fingers frigging her shaven pussy, which glistened with her juices, his long middle digit pumping in and out, his thumb furiously rubbing Sheri's sexy, engorged clit. His head was on her upper chest, that insanely long tongue extended down and flickering madly across Sheri's wonderfully thick, long nipples, dribbling across the sensitive flesh of one, then darting across the divide to lavish attention on the other.

Sheri's eyes were closed, her face contorted into a sexy frown, biting her upper lip as Timmy's tongue lapped at each tiny tit, sweeping across those big brown nipples. His thumb picked up the pace, and he inserted three more fingers into her, Sheri's entire long body trembling, her thighs and calves shaking as Timmy worked her to orgasm, her hand twisted in his shaggy hair as his tongue tickled her tiny tits.

"SHIT!!" she screamed. "OH FUCK OH FUCK!!"

Linda and I giggled watching her lean body convulse and twist under the boy's talented tongue and fingers, snapping her thighs shut around his hand, the flesh quivering as she came on it, drenching it up to the wrist in her thick woman gel. His tongue slowed, lapping at each nipple. She finally stopped and relaxed, legs parting. Timmy smiled and pulled his fingers from her sopping pussy, wiping the creamy residue on her tits and extending his tongue, lapping it all clean. Sheri watched, her body writhing anew as he licked her tiny boobs clean, then up to suckle the slight sexy wattle of her neck.

"That was...amaaaaazing!" she cooed, framing his face in her bony hands and kissing him, sucking his long tongue into her mouth and bobbing her head on it.

She pulled herself together, fitting her suit back on, sitting up and dropping her hand to Timmy's crotch, palming the boy's big dick. Sheri had clearly been licked right out of her shy shell!

"Easy Sheri, sorry, we're saving that for later!" Linda laughed.

12