Timmy's Talented Tongue Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Carey and I moaned and continued to suckle his huge, smooth nuts, Pat drilled her tongue into her grandson's asshole faster, deeper and harder until we felt his entire body tremble, stiffening as his balls throbbed in our mouths and finally gave up their load. I watched in amazement as the boy shot his cum into his cheeks, filling them, hearing him gulp down what he could, a thick bubbly ring of foamy spunk forming on his lips sealed around his jetting dick.

"OHHHHHFUCKKKK!!" he cried out, letting his dick slip from his mouth, the rest of his waning load splashing wetly all over his handsome young face.

Pat slowed her ass fucking and very slowly pulled her incredible tongue from Timmy's asshole after forcing him to ejaculate with it. I was stunned, amazed at her proficiency, and her daughter's, as she let his legs back down and slithered up his body, laying atop him and kissing him wetly, slurping the cum from his face and shooting it into his groaning mouth.

"Well now, that was unusual!" I laughed, flopping to my back on the other side of him, Carey happily laying atop me to ram my mouth full of her amazingly long tongue. "Thanks, ladies, for inviting me over this afternoon..."

We kissed for a long, passionate moment before Pat broke the cummy kiss with Timmy and stood, smiling.

"You must attend one of our bridge club meetings some day, perhaps you and your sexy little friend, Linda," she sighed, getting dressed as we all did. "Those are some very interesting encounters. Timmy, of course, will be there, always eager to please us older gals..."

I smiled, thinking of the women who usually attend those "meetings," all older, like Pat and I, all horny and all, I suspected, very much enamored with the tongue talents of this most unusual family.

"Oh, I'd love that, and know Linda would, too," I said. "We'd be honored. If I can bring her along."

"Of course," Pat smiled, escorting me downstairs. "Next Monday afternoon at noon work for you?"

I got into my car, dialing Linda as I drove off.

"Honey, you got plans Monday at noon?" I asked. "If not, you do now..."

12