Tim's First Date

Story Info
Tim's dad finds him a date.
2.5k words
3.81
58.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dauq
dauq
25 Followers

“I can’t believe she said yes! Dude you’re so lucky!” Phil said as he walked down the hallway his hand slapping Tim’s back. “I mean, Julie, she’s like the hottest girl I’ve ever seen.”

Tim felt a little uneasy. Why was she going out with him? I mean it wasn’t his idea really. It was almost like his dad talked to her dad and then suddenly they were going on a date.

Tim was always a little shy with girls. Never sure what to say or how to act, he usually just stood there silent and watched all the people around him make fools of themselves. Now, all of a sudden, he was thrust into dating.

“Dude,” Phil continued, “I mean look at her! She’s gorgeous.”

Tim raised his head and watched as she walked across the hallway in front of him. He couldn’t stop looking at her, the blonde hair swaying gracefully, her blue eyes glimmering in the afternoon sun.

“I don’t think I can go through with this,” Tim looked at Phil. “I mean I can’t even have a conversation with her. The other day I went to her to say “Hi” and all I could manage was a “Haaaa””. It was awful.

“Dude, you have to it. Don’t stop now, you had the balls to ask her out didn’t you?” Phil looked up to Tim. “Well?”

Tim’s knees wobbled as he nervously looked at the figure of beauty as it passed the row of lockers and turned the corner.

“I…” Tim started to answer, “I don’t know what happened.”

Phil looked at him confused.

“Well I have to get home!” Phil shouted excitedly as he walked backwards down the hall. “I’ll see you tomorrow! You can tell me all about it.”

Tim looked up at the clock and slowly walked towards his car.

“Only three hours,” he whispered to himself. “And to think, here I am 18 years old, almost ready to leave for college and I’m afraid of a night with a girl. A woman now, I guess she’s eighteen. I don’t believe it.”

“What?” a guy looked at him, “Were you talking to me?”

Tim looked up embarrassed, “I’m sorry. I was just talking to myself.”

The guy looked at him with a weird look and yelled out “Freak!” and walked briskly away.

Tim thought about the incident his entire drive home. What makes him a freak? Why do people look at him and think he’s weird? It doesn’t make any sense that the most beautiful girl in the school would go on a date with him.

He walked up the driveway and towards the mallard green door to his house and inside.

“Dad, are you home?” he called out. “It’s me.”

He dropped his keys onto the table and fished through the day’s mail.

“In here,” his father finally called out. “I’m in here.”

Tim looked around.

“Well you’re not very descriptive,” Tim called out. “Where the hell is here?”

“In the basement smart ass,” his father responded.

Tim dropped the L. L. Bean catalog into the recycle basket as he slowly walked to the basement door. He hadn’t been in the basement for years, ever since his mother died. He felt his heart in his throat as he slowly opened the door.

“Dad, I’m home okay,” he called out over the clang of his father hammering something. “Can you hear me.”

Tim peered into the basement, the dim lighting glimmering off various bits and pieces of metal.

“Dad?” Tim called out again. “Can you hear me?”

The hammering stopped but still no answer.

Tim walked towards the first stair and bent over to peak in a little further, his heart now pounding harder.

“Dad?”

There still wasn’t an answer. Tim was petrified. He grabbed onto his chest and slowly bent himself further down the handrail. He couldn’t see anything.

Slowly he reached out his foot to the first stair and then the second.

“Dad?” Tim whispered.

Tim’s eyes were adjusting to the light and he saw the outline of a man leaning over a workbench, another man next to him.

Suddenly their heads flew backwards and Tim let out a shriek.

“Oh man! That was the best tequila I’ve had in years,” his father blurted out before turning to see what made that horrible noise.

“Tim! Haaloooo,” his dad called out. “You know Mr. Davis don’t you?”

Tim settled down, his heart still thumping against his chest.

“Yes, I know Mr. Davis,” Tim answered softly.

Mr. Davis slowly approached Tim.

“Hello son,” he reached out his hand, “I heard you’re going on a date with my Julie.”

Tim looked up at the tall man, his hair graying at the sideburns and thought about his daughter.

“Yes sir, I believe I am,” Tim reached his hand out and shuddered as Mr. Davis shook it with strong grip.

“That’s great. Isn’t that great Roger?” Mr. Davis turned around to look at Tim’s father.

“Yes it is,” Tim’s dad looked at his son, “Yes it is.”

Tim looked at his father and then Mr. Davis.

“It was nice seeing you again sir,” Tim nodded at Mr. Davis. “I should go and get ready.”

Tim slowly walked back up the stairs.

“Oh Tim,” Mr. Davis called out, “I brought Julie over, she should be waiting for you upstairs.”

Tim felt his stomach drop as he walked away, not answering. How was he going to get ready if she was here?

He looked into the living room but she wasn’t there. Slowly he turned down the hallway towards his room, hoping she wasn’t inside, he hadn’t had time to clean.

His fingers wrapped around the handle, slowly turning it, listening for any sound of Julie.

Slowly pushing the door open, the bottom catching against yesterday’s clothes, he slid into his room.

“Hello,” Julie looked up at him from a chair. “You know, you really are a slob,” she kicked a pair of his dirty underwear towards him.

Tim looked at her horrified.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you were coming over!” he blurted out, “I would have picked my room up.”

Tim bowed his head in embarrassment.

“You know, from now on you’ll have to be cleaner than this,” Julie stated. “I mean this is just unacceptable.”

Tim looked up at her not sure what to make of that last statement.

“Come here,” she commanded.

Tim didn’t know what was going on, but he slowly felt compelled to walk towards her. Pausing in front of her, he felt his cock stiffen as he peered down past her blue eyes and towards her cleavage.

“You like what you see don’t you?” she looked up at Tim her finger slowly drawing across her chest and then up to her waiting tongue.

“I, uh…” Tim stammered as he noticed her finger sliding into her mouth, her other hand slowly reaching out towards his now hard cock.

She slowly closed her hand around his shaft. He felt her small hands squeezing harder and harder against it, moving up and down. Tim turned his head because he didn’t want her to see his face as his cock hardened and pulsed.

Tim felt his zipper sliding slowly down, her hands reaching inside of his pants and squeezing his pulsing cock.

“Oh hi daddy,” Julie called out to her father who silently snuck into the room. “And Mr. Case,” her hand still stroking Tim’s now exposed cock.

“Julie,” her father looked at her, “Is everything okay?”

“Oh daddy,” Julie responded, “Yes, I think everything will be okay. Thank you.”

Tim started grasping at his pants trying to pull them up.

“Son, you do what she tells you now,” he heard his father as they closed the door.

Tim looked down at Julie, her lips now pressing closer and closer to his shaft. What was going on, he wondered, why was this happening to him.

Julie pressed her lips gently onto his shaft, Tim instantly felt like he was going to come.

“Oh my god,” he moaned.

Julie moved her lips away suddenly.

“You’re not going to come are you?” she looked up at him, his face now flushed in embarrassment. “I won’t allow it.”

She slowly removed her hands and stood up.

Tim looked up to her. He never realized just how tall she was.

“Get your clothes off,” she looked down into his eyes commanding. “Now.”

Tim didn’t know what to do, he was so scared he pulled his shirt over his head and somehow managed to poke his eye. Quickly he slid his pants and underpands down to the floor and moved them aside.

Shivering he put his hands over his cock

“Are you cold?” Julie looked down at him and slowly moved his hand away from his cock. “Why don’t you get on your knees?”

Tim looked at her and then slowly lowered himself to the floor. He felt nauseous as he looked up to her, her hands slowly sliding underneath her skirt and removing her pink cotton panties.

Raising her skirt, Julie slowly spread her legs revealing her glistening pink lips.

“Do you want a taste?” Julie asked Tim.

Tim was scared but nodded yes and slowly leaned in towards her wondering what it would be like to have a woman in his mouth.

“Oh no you don’t,” he felt her hand press against his forehead while her other hand pushed her pink panties into his mouth.

Tim was now embarrassed. He knew something was up but he was so scared he didn’t know what to do. Julie was so commanding and beautiful that all of a sudden he wanted to do whatever would make her happy.

Julie walked over to the bed and slowly slid down on it, her legs opened wide, her pink lips glistening in the light.

“Crawl to me,” Julie looked over at Tim. “Slowly.”

Tim was sick to his stomach, but slowly he crawled to the end of his bed. Look up at her, past her glistening lips to her blue eyes, his mouth dry from the cotton panties.

Julie reached between her legs, slowly sliding a finger up and down against her lips, the moisture growing more and more prevalent. She looked down past her legs as Tim watched intently, her fingers sliding in and out of her lips.

Tim watched as she slowly got off the bed and walked behind him, he tried to turn but she forced him to stay still.

“Don’t move,” she whispered as he felt her finger slowly sliding in between his butt cheeks and down to his anus.

Tim felt like crying as she pressed her wet finger around and around his ass, slowly sliding it deeper and deeper inside of him.

“You like that don’t you,” Julie asked has her other hand slid down to his balls and gently massaged them. “Don’t come okay,” she gently commanded as her finger finally sliding all the way inside of him.

Tim moaned as she rubbed against his tight ass. He felt himself pulse repeatedly as her finger explored deeper and deeper inside of him. He couldn’t believe this was happening, that his first date would start like this.

“Answer me,” he felt Julie press her finger even deeper into him, his head involuntarily nodding yes. “That’s good,” she slowly pulled her finger out.

Tim felt Julie reach around and pull the panties out of his mouth and slowly insert a warm moist finger.

“How do you taste?” Julie asked, her finger pressed deep into his soft mouth.

Tim felt humiliated and embarrassed, but very excited, as she pulled her body back up onto the bed. Tim watched her as she slowly spread her legs, her moistness dripping from between her legs to his comforter.

Julie pulled her finger up towards her glistening lips, bringing Tim’s head with it. Tim felt a sudden excitement as he felt Julie’s hands running through his hair, pulling his head deeper inside of her lips.

He tasted the strong flavor of a woman for the first time, his tongue rapidly sliding around her looking for anything that would make her moan louder. He heard as her breath got louder and louder, deeper and deeper.

“Oh you feel so good,” Julie moaned. “You are so wonderful at this.”

Tim felt himself throb with each bit of praise. What has happening to him? His tongue slid in between her warm wet walls, across her clit. He could feel his face coated with her juices as he explored deeper and deeper inside of her.

“Oh I’m going to come,” Julie moaned as her body began to quiver under Tim’s tongue. “Oh yes,” she moaned, “Oh god yes.”

Tim didn’t stop, he buried his head deep inside of her, his tongue caressing her. He felt his face dripping with her juices and his sweat. Finally her body slowly calmed down, her fingers pulling less lightly against his head.

“Oh you were wonderful,” Julie let out a sigh. “Now it’s your turn.”

She looked down at him and slowly pulled him up to his feet.

“Let me see you touch yourself,” she looked up at Tim, her tongue caressing her lips.

Tim reached down apprehensively and slowly started stroking his already dripping cock. He was so embarrassed but didn’t know what to do.

“I’m really excited,” Tim looked at Julie. “I mean I don’t know how long I can last.”

Julie looked up at him and slowly slide her blouse aside, revealing her breasts, the pink nipples pressing out as her finger slowly circled along it.

“I can see that,” Julie looked down towards Tim’s stiff cock. “That’s okay,” she looked up at him.

Tim felt himself welling up, slowly he rubbed it hoping to prolong the sensation until she touched him.

“Oh god,” he moaned, “Please I think I’m going to come,” he called out.

“It’s okay, go ahead,” Julie looked at him, her legs now spread wide open completely revealing her soft pink lips.

Tim could feel his juices escaping from inside, his cock pulsed as he watched her slowly reach out for her pink panties and bring them to his hot hard shaft.

Her fingers gripped his shaft through her panties, the cock thrusting towards her. He felt his juice escaping rapidly into the palm of her hand, the panties moistening as they slid up and down against him.

“Oh god yes,” he moaned, his body shaking back and forth as the last of his juice dripped out into her panties.

Julie looked up at him.

“That’s a good boy,” she patted his cock as it softened around the panties. “Now put these on.”

She handed him her wet panties.

“Now,” she commanded

Tim looked down at her scared but slowly pulled the panties up over his hips. They fit surprisingly well.

“Come with me,” he felt her hand tugging on the elastic of the panties as she pulled him towards the door.

“Daddy! Mr. Case!” she called out as she pulled him into the hallway. “Everything was perfect. I think I'll keep him.”

Tim felt his heart leap into his chest again as he was guided down the hallway towards the basement door, the pink panties cold and wet pressing against his body.

dauq
dauq
25 Followers