Tims First Taste of Mature Wine

Story Info
A young man's first taste of a mature woman.
3.6k words
4.37
160.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hot509
hot509
9 Followers

Although I have been an avid reader of erotic stories for some time, I have always viewed them as a fantasy, not really something that happens in real life. That is until the other day….

I arrived home from work to find my son’s 22 year old friend Tim sitting in the driveway. Several years ago this would have been quite normal, as Tim and my only son Josh had been inseparable. They had met in kindergarten and had been best mates ever since. My family had sort of adopted Tim as he came from a troubled family background and had left home at a very young age. However, I hadn’t seen a lot of Tim since Josh had taken a job interstate and Tim moved in with his girlfriend Tanya.

As I parked my car in the garage and walked over to Tim, I was surprised to notice how thin he looked. He was a tall lad, probably six foot two, and had always been trim, but now he looked so thin it made me wonder what was the matter. I walked over to him and he smiled but somehow the smile didn’t reach his brown eyes. He followed me inside and sat in the lounge room, I told him to make himself at home and make a cool drink for himself while I went and had a shower.

As I stood under the cool water, I found myself thinking about Tim, but not Tim my son’s mate, but Tim the man. I was rather startled to find myself thinking like this. Although my husband had died several years earlier, I hadn’t exactly been celibate since then. I had had several lovers but none of them had proven very satisfying. But why was I, a 45-year woman thinking such thoughts as these about a man young enough to be my son. Indeed who was like a son to me. I gave myself a mental shake as I turned off the water and wrapped a large towel around myself and went back into my bedroom to dress.

When I came back down the stairs, Tim was sitting at the breakfast bar with two iced teas sitting in front of him. Typical of Tim to think of making a drink for me too, for although he came from a rather harsh background he was always the perfect gentleman. I took my drink and suggested we go into the lounge room and he can tell me what his problem was.

“Who said there was a problem,” he almost whispered.

“Come on Tim, I have known you most of your life, I know when something is wrong. You turn up here on my doorstep looking like you have not a friend on this earth, and you deny there is a problem. Lets just cut the bullshit and spit it out”

He looked rather startled but began to tell me about his problems with his girlfriend. Tanya was a very pretty girl, and she knew it. Everyone knew she was a flirt, actually more like a tease, but we had hoped for Tim’s sake that once they moved in together that she would calm down a little. Apparently that was not the case. When Tim arrived home from work the other day he had found her on a chat line having cyber sex with a guy. She had told him it was only a bit of fun but when he had found her e-mail box open he couldn’t resist looking at it and found several very steamy emails from the guy. One even suggested that they meet in town to see if the sex was as good in person as it was online. Again he had confronted her about it, and she flew into a rage that he had looked at her private emails. He told her that if she had things to hide she should be more careful and to close things down so he couldn’t see them. This enraged her even more and she informed Tim that she was going to meet her cyber lover whether he liked it or not. When he tried to reason with her, she informed him that it was over between them, and that as far as she was concerned, he was a dead loss in bed.

As Tim told his sad story, I could see tears in his eyes. I felt so sorry for him that I put my arms around him and hugged him. But I guess this made him uncomfortable as he pulled away very quickly. I tried to cheer him up by suggesting that we go out for a bite to eat and a couple of drinks. He said that the news of Tanya and her Internet lover had already got out and he didn’t really feel like going out and being the object of people’s pity or gossip. I agreed with him and suggested then that we go and get some Chinese take away and a bottle of wine and we can sit and chat, just like in the old days. As a teenager Tim would always come to me and talk about his problems with girlfriends and his life in general.

He agreed to drive me into town to pick up the takeaway and the wine

On the drive into town we talked about Joshua and the things the two boys used to get up to. Before long Tim was showing signs of his old self again. We picked up the Chinese and then went to the bottle shop to pick up a couple bottles of wine.

When we got home, we settled ourselves at the kitchen table to eat. Half an hour and nearly a full bottle of wine later, the table was strewn with empty take away packs and we were both feeling rather merry.

Tim suggested we move into the lounge room where we could be more comfortable. He picked up our glasses and went into the other room while I gathered up the empty containers and threw them into the bin. We made ourselves comfy on the couch and finished the first bottle of wine all the while just chatting about anything that took our fancy. It was good just sitting there laughing and talking. Even though Tim was Joshua’s friend we had shared a special friendship also. I am twice his age but we share similar interests in books, music and life. Inevitably, though, as usually happens, the talk got around to sex. We were talking about our wildest sexual fantasies when suddenly the smile faded from Tim’s face and I could again see the gleam of tears in his eyes.

“I don’t know what I am doing wrong Georgie. I try my hardest to please Tanya, but nothing I do seems to please her both in and out of bed. I do everything she asks of me but it never seems to please her”

This time I put my arms around Tim’s thin frame. He moved into my arms and rested his head on my shoulder. We sat this way for a time as he poured out his heart to me. After a while he became very quiet, I was not sure if he had gone to sleep or what, when suddenly he lifted his head and looked at me. To this day I am not sure what actually happened but our lips met in a gentle probing kiss. I felt Tim’s teeth grazing my bottom lip, he pulled away slightly before we met again in a more passionate embrace. His tongue slid over my lips and teeth before probing into my mouth. My tongue met his thrust for thrust, twisting and turning in an erotic dance. Tim’s weight against me slowly forced me back against the arm of the couch. We lay like this for ages; Tim’s body half covering mine. Our lips continuing their embrace while our hands caressed and explored each other’s body. His hands found their way under my t-shirt top and stroked my hard nipples through the flimsy fabric of my bra. A shiver ran through my body at his firm but gentle touch. My t-shirt was pushed up high over my breasts so Tim helped me take it off.

“Wow Georgie I always knew you have nice tits but they are fantastic, but so much better without this though “ he said as he removed my bra and lightly ran his tongue over them, taking a nipple in his mouth and suckling gently. My pussy pulsed and got even wetter. This young man was causing my body to react in a way that no other man had ever done. As Tim continued his ministrations on my tits his hand worked its way down my body to the top of my jeans. Deftly he undid the button and slid the zip down. His hand snaked its way down under the elastic of my panties and into my now sopping slit. His eyes met mine in a cheeky grin and he left my breasts and kissed his way slowly down. My jeans and panties joined my bra and t-shirt on the floor. Tim slid two fingers into my pussy and probed deep into me. He took my swollen clit between his lips and gently sucked. The feeling was so intense my hips lifted off the couch causing his fingers to thrust even deeper into me. Not to be deterred Tim continued his assault on my clit, this time with his tongue. He ran it around the swollen nub then along my slit. Up and down my pussy from my arse to my clit and back, slowly and gently, probing and tasting, all the time his fingers fucking in and out of me. I felt my pussy start to clench and knew I was about to climax. Tim sensed this too and stopped his probing. Not for long though, just long enough for the feeling to subside before he continued again.

For over half an hour Tim’s erotic torture continued. He would bring me to the point or orgasm before stopping over and over again until finally I came in such a massive orgasm I though I would pass out. Tim lapped and sucked up my juices as they flowed from me. I don’t think I had ever been so wet before. It seemed that the more he lapped and sucked the more and the harder I came until finally he came and lay on top of me. He pulled me to him and kissed me deeply allowing me to taste my own juices on his tongue.

“Stand up and take your clothes off Tim, I want to feel your cock in my mouth” I ordered him.

He didn’t need telling twice. His clothes were soon in a pile on the floor and Tim was standing before me with his hard cock pointed at my face. I sat up and moved forward, taking the head into my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head and down the shaft. Inch by inch I worked his cock into my mouth, taking it in then withdrawing only to take a little more in with each thrust. Working like this I eventually took his whole 8 inches into my mouth. A groan escaped from Tim’s lips and he looked down to see his whole length disappear between my red lips. All the time his cock was lodged in my mouth and throat, my tongue was worked its way around the sensitive glands at the tip. Each time my tongue would slide over the gland Tim’s cock would twitch and seemed to grow even larger. He placed his hands behind my head to hold me still while he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. Slowly at first, just gently thrusts, but as his climax built up he thrust harder and harder. With one hand I cupped his balls and gently tugged, the other hand reached under him and explored between his cheeks. I found his puckered rear entrance and gently ran my fingertip around it, and then slowly I inserted my finger. Tim gasped at this intrusion but kept thrusting into my mouth. His arse was so tight it gripped at my finger, but with gentle pressure I pushed it further in until it was buried up to the second knuckle. Then I thrust it in and out. Tim’s moans of pleasure increased, as did the tempo of his fucking until he came in great spurts deep into my throat. I managed to swallow as much of his cum as I could but a small amount leaked down onto my chin. He then surprised me by kneeling in front of me and licking his cum from my chin. At my shocked look he commented that women like to taste their own cum so why shouldn’t he, so I ran my tongue over his cock, taking in as much of his cum as I could, then I pulled him down into a deep embrace, using my tongue to let him taste himself.

We lay down again and cuddled up together. When I awoke several hours later I couldn’t work out why I was sleeping on my couch and what this heavy feeling on my chest was. When I looked down and saw Tim’s face so beautiful in sleep the full impact of what happened hit me. I had had sex with my son’s best friend and worse than that I had enjoyed it. I knew I should be ashamed of myself, but I had enjoyed it too much for that.

Reality then set in and I knew that if I didn’t move then, I would be looking for a repeat performance, so I gently lifted Tim’s arm and slid out from beneath him. I went into the kitchen and made myself a cool drink before I went up to my bedroom. I pulled back the covers and slid between the cool sheets and lay there trying to go back to sleep. But my mind kept going over and over the events of last night. I could say it was the alcohol but that would be lying because I knew exactly what was happening and I could have stopped it at any time, but it was only my lust for Tim’s hard young body that had stopped me. I lay there for ages in the dark of my room trying to get the image of his hard cock and the feel of his tongue on my pussy out of my mind. I had almost succeeded when a voice in the dark startled me.

Tim had come into my room and had sat on the edge of my bed. He reached over and took hold of my hand.

“I’m sorry if you are upset over what happened last night, but I am not going to apologise for it. I have wanted to fuck you for years. You have always been the object of my fantasies. When I was younger I had a picture of you taken when we were all on holidays once, and I used to masturbate looking at that picture and fantasising about what it would be like to feel my cock deep inside your pussy”.

“Tim love, do you think this is right. You are my son’s best friend and at the moment you are confused about your relationship with Tanya. Are you sure that maybe you aren’t using me prove to yourself and to Tanya that you are better than she thinks. I don’t mind being used for proving a point, but the last thing I want to do is hurt your friendship with Josh and indeed the friendship between us either. Besides if people heard about a relationship between us, you would be the laughing stock of the town, and that is something I couldn’t stand to see”.

“How about you worry about yourself for once. If people want to laugh because I am making love to a sexy older woman, then it is them that have the problem not me. As for Josh, he already knows about my fantasies about you. He caught me masturbating to your picture once and I told him everything, then just before he left he told me to look after you in every way possible. So I suspect that he was giving me his blessing. As for Tanya, I am not confused about our relationship; there is no relationship. It is over, and has been for sometime, I just didn’t want to admit it. So are there any more objections before I fulfil my fantasy?” What could I say? Tim slid under the covers with me. He half rolled on top of me and slid his knee between my legs pushing them open. His hand slide between my legs and his fingers slide into my pussy.

“Mmmmm still nice and wet for me,” he said as he rolled on top of me and rested the head of his cock at my entrance. “I have dreamed of this moment since I was thirteen years old and I want to savour each second of it.”

Ever so gently he eased his cock in. Firstly just the head, no more, just the tip teasing and tantalising me. Then a little more until finally all of him was buried deep inside me. A look of pure ecstasy came over Tim’s face as he lay over me. He didn’t move. He just lay there with his cock buried up to his balls deep in my cunt, savouring the feeling. Then slowly he started to move. Just slow short thrusts, his whole length just moving inside of me. The feeling was so erotic, his cock touching the sides of my pussy and teasing them. My muscles tightened around his shaft, drawing it in even more. So deep and so hard. Never had I had such a slow and sensual fuck as this. Tim hardly moved, his cock moving just enough to tease and excite my inner muscles. My pussy muscles began to pulse and throb as my orgasm neared. I gripped Tim’s shoulders as I screamed out in the most massive orgasm I had ever felt. I couldn’t believe that I was cumming on a cock that was hardly moving inside me.

As my orgasm subsided, Tim withdrew from my pussy and looked at me with a glint in his brown eyes. Without saying a word he turned me over and raised me into a kneeling position. His hands parted my arse cheeks and I felt his finger probing at my hole. He moistened his finger with my juices and slowly inserted it into my arse. After a little initial resistance the finger slipped in up to the knuckle. Tim moved his finger around gently easing my arse open. Then I felt his cock there. The head probing and pushing against me until it popped in. It had been a while since I had been fucked in the arse and the feeling was divine. No slow teasing here. Tim rested his hands on my shoulders and pulled me back on to his tool. In no time he was buried to the hilt inside my arse. Then he was thrusting into me harder and harder. I pushed back against his forward movement and my arse ground into his pelvis and we ground our bodies together in pure lust. My fingers went to my clit and I rubbed furiously as his cock ground into me time and time again. Tim moaned that he was about to cum.

“Where do you want me to come babe?” he groaned. “Do you want me to pull out and cum over you or can I cum inside you”

“Deep inside me lover, deep deep inside my arse. Fill me with your cum” I felt Tim’s body stiffen as he shot his load deep into my arse. At the same time, my fingering of my clit set off another less powerful but equally satisfying orgasm. We collapsed on to the bed, Tim’s cock still inside of me. He chuckled to himself. I wasn’t sure what was wrong, so I asked him and he told me that if he had known his fantasy would be this good he would probably have tried it sooner.

Presently he rolled off of me and pulled the blanket over us both. We fell asleep in each other’s arms. In the morning while Tim showered I made breakfast for us. When we were seated at the table I asked him what he was going to do. He said that he was going to go home now and collect his gear. I wasn’t sure where this was going, but I suggested that maybe he would want to move in here with me for a while. Well that was six months ago. Six months of gloriously fulfilling sex. At first the townspeople were shocked about our relationship but nowadays people take it as normal. Indeed some of my women friends are envious of my relationship with Tim. I have told them that he is mine but maybe if they are good, they can help me fulfil Tim’s newest fantasy, a threesome. Josh was a little shocked at first, but when he saw how happy we both were, he admitted that he was pleased and had known all along that something like this would happen. As for Tanya, her internet lover turned out to be an aging man of around sixty years of age. At first she was repulsed but he finally won her over. Who knows maybe she has discovered Tim’s secret about older lovers, they are like a fine wine, the older and more mature they are the better they get.

hot509
hot509
9 Followers