Tim's Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Tim plays with himself, and so does Anna.
1k words
4.13
12.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seamen
Seamen
3 Followers

Tim stepped into the shower and turned on the shower. He jumped as the cold water hit his body, and then squirmed as the water ran down his hairless chest down to his balls and off his legs. He always kept himself smooth and hairless all over. It made him feel better about himself, and it aroused him, as well as the men he slept with to no end. He put his head in the stream, and let the water wet his hair and run down his shoulders. He spent a minute just standing there, and turned around and let the shower wet his back. He turned down the shower, so that just a little stream of water streamed out onto the floor, and laid down on the floor under it, parallel to the wall, so that the stream of water fell on his crotch. He drew his legs up, and swung around, so that he was facing the wall, and adjusted his position so that he was now lying on the floor, with his legs drawn up to his chest, and rested his feet on the floor. The stream of water was falling almost on his cock now. He took his limp cock in his hand, and moved it under the stream.

The stimulation from the water worked its magic, and his cock grew in his hand. As he hardened, he shifted his position so that he wouldn't have to hold up his cock, and the water fell directly on his hard-on. He put his hands above his head, and enjoyed the sensation of the water falling directly on the underside of his cock's head, down his shaft and balls, and across his bum hole.

He let his imagination run wild. He pictured himself being fucked by a well built, well hung older man, with a beer belly. Mmm, yes, this guy, whom Tim doesn't even know, is fucking the daylight out of him. Maybe he's a trucker, whom Tim happened to run into at a cheap motel. Yes... in this cheap, small, dirty motel room, which smells of cigarettes... Maybe he met this trucker in the local pub, and let on that he's stopping here for the night. Maybe he let on that he had met a friend here, and he hadn't yet checked into a hotel. He had let the trucker feel him up his thigh and to his crotch... yes ... he had swayed hips as the trucker rubbed his cock through his pants... he had let on that he was a horny sissy boi who wanted to get fucked good. And so they were here, in the tiny motel room, him on his back, legs drawn up to his chest, the big hairy trucker on top of him, his thick cock wrapped up in a condom moving in and out of him. The trucker was looking right at him, but he didn't dare look back into his eyes. He felt shy and awkward. Maybe the trucker might fuck him once more during the night, and maybe even once before leaving in the morning...

As the stream of water stimulated him, his hips involuntarily began to rise and fall in a rhythm. He was close. He imagined the trucker grabbing her cock, and stroking him as he fucked him silly, and stiffened against the stream of water. All of a sudden, the water shut off, leaving his hips a little above the bathroom floor, trembling, his cock vainly fidgeting, craving stimulation. Tim opened his eyes, and saw Anna standing there, smiling, her hand on the faucet. He looked pleadingly at her, and then shuddered as his cock oozed semen on to his body. He went limp on the floor after a couple of squirts. Anna put her foot on his cock, and pressed it against his body, rubbing it gently. He shuddered a couple of more times, and oozed out a little more semen. She continued to rub him for a while, and then stopped, still keeping her foot on his cock. He sighed, and smiled fainty at her.

"Evil witch," he cooed.

"So this is what you do while I'm out," she said, chuckling and rubbing his cock with her foot, "you sissy slut!"

She lifted her foot off of his cock, and squatted down beside him. Tim was on his back, with his legs drawn up to his chest. Anna reached between his legs, and grabbed his balls.

"Is this the problem? Is this bothering you?"

She squeezed his balls tightly, making him squirm.

"Anna, please, no!"

She took one of his testicles between her finger and thumb, and squeezed it tightly, making him gasp. He pleadingly put his hand on her shoulder.

"Anna, please!"

He shut his eyes tightly and groaned as she increased the pressure.

She lingered for a moment, and then let him go. He fell back on the floor in relief, and let out his breath. She grabbed his limp cock, and began to stroke him.

"One of these days I'm going to cut your balls off and make you a girl," she said, as he grew a little in her hand. "I'll make you grow tits, and then dress you up in some sexy lingerie. I'm gonna bring a new man to bang you every night, and make a ton of money on you, you sissy whore. That's what you want, don't you? They'll make you squirt your watery sissy cum, and fuck your boy pussy till you're sore. I'm gonna watch and get it all on tape. And all you're gonna do is lie back and take it like the slut you are."

Tim grunted, and came all over his belly. She continued to stroke him after he had cum, and as he was too sensitive, he squirmed and trembled under her hand. She started stroking him faster. He groaned and gasped, and shuddered all over. She continued to stroke him till he went limp on the floor, panting, out of breath, his eyes closed. She let him go, and then pressed his cock with her palm against his body. He was lying limp, taking long, deep breaths. He finally opened his eyes and smiled at her. She smiled back at him.

"That was fun, but get up, freak, we're getting late for class."

Seamen
Seamen
3 Followers