Tim's Tale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want every fucking one of your cocks in..."

Someone grabbed my head and filled my mouth with cock before I could even finish. Many other hands were on the back of my head pushing my face into his crotch. I wanted them all and yesterday. I was completely insatiable; impossible to get enough. A serious hardcore blow bang was taking shape and I was in my glory. I was pushed around from one to the other, each taking their turn holding my head and fucking the shit out of my face. Hard, fast and getting rougher by the second. Verbally abusive. One big dick after another. Slapping me around. All of them telling me what to do. Trying to gag me. Pulling me by the hair on to another cock. Now two. Men bunching around me all trying to get their cocks in my mouth at the same time. Yelling at me. Making me take them. Spitting in my face. Kicking me around. None of it bothered me. I wanted it hard. I wanted it all. I dared them to hurt me. Tim coming in close with the camera. On and on and on. Tossing me around like a ragdoll. A manic drug induced state of hardcore reckless abandon. And loving every minute of it. I was theirs for the taking. There to be used. A piece of their property.

I have no idea how long this went on. I could tell everyone was getting close to coming.

"You want our cum, huh, faggot? Yeah, you know you want it, don't you?! Beg for it, bitch!"

I begged them desperately to all please come in my mouth. I couldn't wait to taste it, to swallow every one of their big hot loads.

"We're going to fill your mouth up with cum, cock whore. Every one of us. And don't you dare swallow a drop until we let you. Got it?!"

Straight guys love to come on your face and in your mouth. They like to see each other coming on a cock sucker. When one comes, the others get closer.

Surrounded by all these hot men beating their cocks ready to come, I waited to be fed with upturned wide open mouth like a baby bird in a nest. The first one stepped closer beating his swollen cock over my face.

"Here it comes!"

He sent four huge spurts of hot white cum right into my mouth. I don't miss a drop. If it's not in my mouth, it's on my face. Then the next one. Right in the mouth. The next one laid thick tracks across my face. It took all my strength not to swallow what I already had. One after the other, they dumped their hot loads into my mouth. It was filling up fast. Six. Seven. Eight. I lost count along the way. I still don't know exactly how many men were in this gang. I didn't matter to me. There could have been a line out the door and wrapped around the corner and I would have obediently taken them all. Ten. Almost full. Twelve. I think. It's about to spill out. That was it. My mouth was filled to the brim with the cum of all these hot fucking straight studs.

They all wanted to see me down it. All of them gathered around ready to see their cock sucker perform the ultimate act of male submission; swallowing their cum. Tim was positioned with the camera pointing down directly over my face.

"Ready, boy? Alright. Down it all in one gulp, you cum sucking piece of shit."

Gulp. Down it went. All at one time. They made me open up again for proof; empty, all of it captured on tape.

"That's a wrap, guys," Tim said as he killed the lights and turned the camera off.

I got a round of applause from the men before they all started dressing and began to leave. Completely exhausted, I looked like a war torn casualty. My skin was wet and sticky, my legs sore, knees almost black and my hair a wet matted mess.

"That'll do for now," Tim said. "Now go up and shower. You smell like a used whore."

12