Tina and Kayla Intangible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Kayla had a close call or two. Every time she saw a pair of legs under the rack of clothes heading her way she'd hold her breath. She was fortunate enough to be in a corner of the store that wasn't being shopped much.

If risk of someone finding the oddity of a topless lady falling through the floor wasn't enough, there was the very fact she was falling that had her worried too. Every moment that passed would lead to her falling a bit more through the floor. She didn't know the exact science, but she figured it was just her atoms not being stable and occasionally phasing more and more of her body through the floor.

"EEeek!" Kayla shouted louder than she had wanted. She had suddenly felt something on her legs! At first just a gentle caress of her ankle, but the touching moved higher!

Out of instinct, she tried to use her hands to brush the feeling way, but the floor was in the way! She fell another couple of inches, to the point that only her breasts were now above ground.

The touching moved higher up her bare legs and even under her skirt! Kayla couldn't believe that someone would do this to something as odd as a pair of legs coming from the ceiling!

Then, she was shocked when she felt those hands find her thong! Kayla wasn't happy about her bare butt and thighs being viewable under the tiny skirt, but the idea of her pussy becoming visible to this stranger was too much! She tried kicking her legs, but the thong managed to fall to at least her thighs! It was also hard to have the energy to kick while trying to hold herself up.

Kayla hadn't been quiet enough, and she heard someone asking out loud if someone was there. The clerk had thought the store had become empty since the last customer left, but she heard Kayla's panicked gasps. She was now coming in search of the noise.

Between the panty thief below, and the person who was about to discover a naked pair of breasts, Kayla didn't know what to do.

Then, she heard just barely through the floor, what must have been a loud shout, "KAY, IT'S ME! TINA!" Though muffled, Kayla realized the playful hands were of course Tina's!

Scared of getting caught, Kayla finally moved her hands, and stopped fight gravity. In the last moment, Kayla slipped through the ground just as the clerk rounded the corner, and found no one!

Below, Tina barely caught Kayla. Tina held Kayla close. "Sorry for the scare, but you couldn't hear me. I thought my patented thigh tickling would be a good clue!"

Though normally the joke would get Tina a jab in the arm, Kayla was just happy to see her!

"What took you?" Kayla finally asked. She then also looked around and saw they were alone in a bathroom!

"Sorry, I wasn't sure where you would be, and then my damn pants fell off!"

"What? They were so tough to get on, how do they just fall off?" Kayla asked.

Tina guessed, "I think it was the dumb ghost ray. It took forever to get them on, like a dozen people saw too!"

Kayla gave another hug, this time for support. "What about my shirt though, you dropped it up there!"

Tina hadn't realized that. She then noticed that she was indeed hugging her topless girlfriend. "Well, I mean this isn't so bad, is it?" While asking, Tina let her hands drops down and slip under the skirt to grip Kayla's naked bottom. This time, Kayla didn't hold back from jabbing Tina in the arm.

Their moment alone was interrupted, "So, then I told Frank where he could shove it!'" The two heard as the door opened to the bathroom. It was the sound of a man and his buddy! Tina and Kayla were in the men's bathroom!

"Ok, topless girl with her lesbian girlfriend are not the things that need to be caught in the men's room, let's go!" Tina then pushed on Kayla, Kayla falling back towards the wall, and then through it!

The cool air hit Kayla's naked back first, causing her to gasp. She stumbled back as Tina followed her through the wall!

"Oh my god, what just, how did we, wait but..." Kayla muttered in confusion.

"I didn't use the door to get in the bathroom; I think if we push enough, we can go through whatever right now! So, since I'm assuming you didn't want those guys seeing you topless, this was the best choice," Tina reasoned.

Kayla then recalling she was still topless wrapped her arms around her chest. The two were on the sidewalk that circled the outside of the mall. They were out in front of the parking lot now, the sun shining on them.

"Tina, I'm topless, we need to go back, and oh my god!" Kayla slapped a hand to the front of her tiny skirt.

"What?" Tina asked.

Kayla sheepishly avoided eye contact. "My... my panties... that dumb thong... it's gone."

Tina smiled, not being able to stop herself from trying to flip Kayla's skirt up. Though Kayla was trying to hold it down, the skirt went with Tina's hand instead, and flipped up, revealing a very bare set of hips, and half exposed patch of hair thanks to Kayla's hand being in the way.

"TINA!" Kayla complained, re-attempting to hold her skirt down.

Tina was charged up. She was having too much fun with this. She also was quicker to think, so even before explaining, she took Kayla by the arm and ran them away.

"Where are we going?" Kayla asked, doing her best to hold an arm over her chest, and use a hand to keep her skirt down. The small skirt did little to help itself to stay down, and the back fluttered up often to expose her bare cheeks!

"Well, with the way you are, we couldn't just go back into the men's room to hide you. So your thong is gone, and the shirt is up on the second floor, we probably wouldn't be able to get it before falling through the floor!" Kayla couldn't argue with the logic, but this topless run through the parking lot and just a tiny skirt below had her panicked enough.

Stopping at the corner of the mall, Tina looked around it. They weren't too far from where they parked. Luckily this corner of the mall had no entrances, so few people were nearby. Only a few were off in the distance. "We just need to get home at this point. We're close to the car, let's go!"

Again, Kayla couldn't argue, but maybe that was because she was so overwhelmed. The strong tug of Tina was all she felt she could trust. Even with this new set of worry settling in, her nipples remained hard and she shivered in a delightful way whenever the air would travel under her skirt between her legs!

Perhaps it was karma for Tina enjoying Kayla's exposure so much, but Tina's halter top slipped from her neck. At the start of their dash from around the mall's corner, her top came tumbling down! Before she even tried to stop and fix it, the few quick steps she took were enough to pull the fabric through her and away! It had turned out that the building was shielding them from the strong wind that had picked up since they entered the mall!

So, as Tina turns to watch her halter top get blown away, Kayla felt trapped in her tiny skirt. The pleated skirt could not stay down, and only half the time her hand could actually touch it! It didn't help that Kayla also had to use an arm to hide her bare breasts!

Tina can see the path to the car isn't unpopulated. With half the lot to run, surely they'd pass people. She knew it meant exposing hers and Kayla's bare chests. Yet her adrenaline was running even more now. So Tina threw caution to the wind that had taken her top and she quickly ran off to the car.

Kayla didn't want to be left behind. She desperately wanted to keep with Tina. So she grabbed Tina's hand and ran with her, now only one arm able to hide her breasts, her skirt flapping about!

The two turned heads as they ran through the maze of cars. Tina's large breasts bouncing about, uncovered as the woman let all see her. She probably could cover with the arm that was holding the purse, but it seemed she was in too much of a hurry! Her face was red, but with the broad smile of adrenaline junky atop it. The girl behind her, desperately clinging to her tried hiding her more modest chest. Every now and again her hand would come down to expose her nipples. It would try to hold the skirt down, but be useless in taming the tiny skirt that would just pass through it!

Once at the car, Tina got Kayla's keys out of the purse and ordered her to drive as she went over to the passenger side! Kayla unlocked the doors and got inside.

She gasped as she felt her bare butt touch the seat! The skirt must have fallen off! She wasn't sure how long it had been gone, perhaps having only just fallen. Yet the presence of people only a couple of feet away meant her breasts were still in view!

She quickly put the key in the ignition, wanting to drive out of there fast. She was thankful for her bottom half to be low enough to be out of sight. Tina herself seemed anxious as well.

When Kayla tried to turn the key though, nothing happened! Again she tried, nothing happened though! Her hand wasn't able to grip the key anymore!

"Oh my god Kay, you gotta hurry!" Tina commanded. Kayla saw that Tina had a hand on each of her breasts. Kayla at first thought it was for modesty, but Kayla suspected Tina was doing it for more reasons. Modesty wouldn't explain why it looked like she was actually massaging them!

Kayla's own modesty was enough of a drive for her to hurry though. After a few more attempts, she was finally able to turn the key! The car started, and she quickly drove them from the parking lot. The people left behind confusingly looked to where the car had been parked. They weren't sure how, but a pair of jeans lay on the ground.

Both girls heavily sighed once on the street. It was finally over! They'd have to drive careful, so no one would notice them driving naked, yet they were at least away from the mall!

When home, they rushed to get inside. The naked streak through the yawn was quick, and they didn't even bother opening the door to get inside. They each pushed through the wooded door and slipped inside.

Tina and Kayla both were in shock in how the day went. The conversation started out with amazement, embarrassment, and general confusion. They tried to make sense of it. Then they started to admit how it made them feel. Tina was first, admitting that it was thrilling and exciting. She was embarrassed by being seen, but at the same time it was unlike anything else! She even managed to probe Kayla enough to get Kayla to spill the fact that the helpless feeling was somewhat fun.

The two girls still had not put any clothes on. Tina had used the excuse that it would be pointless to try to wear anything till the ray wore off. They had moved to the bedroom, and were exploring things beyond their feelings now. The day's excitement had them both a bit hot and bothered, and the two couldn't help but relieve some of the tensions that built up.

Nearing their climaxes though, Tina was shocked when her lover disappeared! One moment, she'd been above Kayla on the bed, quite enjoying herself. She heard the moan of Kayla not far away, and realized that Kayla had fallen through to under the bed!

The girls had a good laugh about it, and would then agree to resume off to the side on the floor so they wouldn't be interrupted again, thankfully Kayla didn't have a basement!

The End