Tina Arena Comes Of Age

Story Info
How the teen singing star tasted black sex at 19.
1.4k words
3.95
40.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
garyjay
garyjay
1 Followers

This story is about Tina Arena, an Australian pop singing sensation who became famous at 16 and was now about to become 19... (she is much older now)

* * * * *

Tina Arena is the tiny horny teenage pop star with long dark hair, brown eyes, a sexy smile and big tits. Her mom travels the world with her and is fed up with her foxy daughter begging her to be allowed to sneak guys into her room, so she has decided to give her an 19th birthday present to remember, ahead of her promise that she could have guys with her when she reached 21.

For the last few years Tina has been dressing more and more sexily, sometimes leaving her bra off to show her 36 inch tits off, wearing shorter and shorter skirts and flirting shamelessly especially with all the older men she met. Her Mom kept nagging her about dressing down and not leading men on. But her Mom, also a highly sexed lady, understands her daughter very well. When they are touring together, her Mom sneaks men into her room and leaves her daughter to sleep by herself while she gets fucked by a succession of guys who follow her daughter around.

The best of these is a black journalist from an American newspaper, who has been pestering Tina for years and has been shagging her mother for almost as many years. He is 6ft tall, really slim and has a huge cock which he knows how to use. Tina's Mom first met him when she caught this guy Hank kissing and chatting with Tina in a hotel bar. Tina had been drinking and her short black skirt was riding up her thighs. Her Mom knew how horny she was feeling and watched as she laughed with Hank and brushed her tits against him. Hank had been stroking her tits through her tight white top. Without a bra on, Tina's big brown nipples were showing through the top, dark and erect. Tina looked as though she had either just been fucked (which wasn't the case) or wanted to be(which undoubtedly was). But her Mom arrived in time and after some talking during which Hank continued to stroke Tina's thigh and occasionally brush her lips, her Mom sent her off to bed. Hank, who by then was quite drunk, asked Tina's Mom why she was so protective of her daughter. He came straight out and told her that Tina had wanted him to screw her and what was wrong with that.

Tina's Mom pretended to be shocked and sort of was. But then she felt horny and found herself being kissed almost violently and deeply by the young guy who had just a few minutes before been trying to get her daughter into bed. She was so turned on as Hank stared stroking her tits now and kissing her deeply. Anyway, they sneaked up to her room and Hank stayed the night giving the singer's Mom a really wild night of sex. He had her every which way and she had to stop herself screaming too much in case Tina, in the room next door, could hear her. The best was when she was tied face down on the bed and rammed up the ass, her first time up there.

Anyway, after that, whenever Tina was due to appear in an American concert anywhere, Hank woud show up, tease Tina, feel her up,pushing his hands up her skirt, kiss her, ( always telling her what he was going to do to her one day) and then much later sneak off to fuck her Mom senseless and usually talking about what he would do to Tina all the while he shagged her Mom.

So choosing a memorable 'coming of age' present for Tina's 19th birthday was easy: Hank in bed all night, fucking her senseless.

When the day came, Tina noticed that her Mom did not comment negatvely on the very sexy , filmy black dress she wore to a television studio interview. She didn't comment on the fact that she had left off her bra and she didn't even ask whether she was wearing knickers(she wasn't). Tina was, as always, feeling very horny, her pussy was wet. During and after the interview she was flirting wih guys at the studio, the odd one of whom brushed her tits and bum, making sexy remarks. Tina was dying to get fucked. She pouted and pushed her tits against the guys who kissed her innocently as she left the studio. Her cunt was already so wet. Tina knew what she wanted and now she wanted it badly.

That evening, Hank joined the sexy Tina ( who had changed into an even shorter skirt and low slung top that showed off her tits) and her Mom for dinner. The usual sexy talk took place. But this time, Tina's Mom went to bed early, claiming a headache. Tina couldn't believe her luck and, after some, kissing in the bar, with Hank running his hands all over her tits and pushing his fingers up her dress almost to her wet pussy, they went up to Tina's room.

Even in the elevator, Hank couldn't keep his hands off Tina, making her hot and wet as he stroked her tits and started fingering her cunt. She was moaning and telling Hank how much she needed his cock in her cunt. ' I want you to fuck me so hard. Now. Hank Give it to me now' She kept screaming for him to do her. She was telling him over and over ' Fuck my cunt, give me your black cock, cum all over me, fill up my pussy.' She was screaming at the top of her voice as he fingered her in the elevator. She came even before the elevator had reached her floor. She felt so horny and was screaming for him to 'ram me'.

Once in the hotel room, the now 19 year old nympho was even more like a wild animal, She lifted her top off over her head, unzipped her skirt and kicked her shoes off. Now she stood there absolutely naked, her nipples hard and her cunt wet, pressing herself against this seemingly huge black guy and telling him over and over to fuck her hard. 'Do me. Give me it. Bang me,' she kept saying. She went for his trousers, unzipped him and took his cock out. She fell to her knees and sucked him for all she was worth.

She was gagging for it as he started to push back, fucking her face. Just three hours after singing her latest hit song on network TV, the angelic little Tina Arena was on her hands and knees with this big black cock in her mouth and about to get the fucking of her life. She was begging him to fuck her as he fingered her cunt and fisted her wet pussy, making her cum again screaming.

Once undressed, Hank pushed Tina roughly back onto the bed and fell onto the gloriously sexy body of the famous Aussie pop singer, enjoying the feel of her lovely tits and the delicious smell of her soaking cunt. He was so turned on and she was even more turned on to see his huge black hands on her tits and opening up her cunt. Her legs were wide apart as he fingered and licked her juicy young cunt. Then he moved up her and in one single movement slide his cock right into her cunt. She wrapped her legs around his back and begged him to fuck her. He didn't need telling, and came quite quickly but not before Tina herself had had another huge screaming orgasm.

Then as she calmed down, she moved about on the bed, with Hank licking her all over. She felt a bump in the bed as she moved to get under the quilt. Hank got off her, climbed into bed and started on Tina again. Then the bump moved -- it was Tina's Mom. Tina was surprised at first then carried on kissing and stroking Hank while her Mom was stroking him as well. Tina came again as their tits brushed and her Mom stroked her cunt. Tina was so high and kept screaming with orgasm as her Mom and Hank both worked on her. Then it got serious. Her Mom started licking Hank's balls from behind as he doggy fucked, ramming his huge black cock up her daughter for the second time. The surprising night of great sex for all three of them had just begun. It was to end with Tina's Mom licking her cunt while Hank banged Tina up the ass. But that was five hours later. And the horny Tina Arena had reached 19 with a bang...

garyjay
garyjay
1 Followers