Tina Carson Ch. 01

Story Info
Rob Johnson - she cheats for the first time.
4.4k words
4.47
152.7k
171
25

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,425 Followers

Tina Carson stepped back a couple of paces and looked at her display with a growing feeling of deep satisfaction. Another job well done she thought smugly to herself. She'd never realised until recently that she had a flair for the type of in-store displays that caught customer's attention. Sales had increased significantly since she'd moved into this department, a fact her manager was quick to praise.

Tina had been with Bromptons Department Stores for over 3 years now, working in their flagship store. She had started at the bottom and had been moved around from department to department until landing the job she coveted the most.

The display she had just completed was for a new product line from Staymo, one of Bromptons biggest suppliers and although it was still two weeks to Christmas she had dismantled the Christmas display to make room for it, much to the delight of Rob Johnson, Staymo's Account Executive. Tina thought his title was funny and a touch pretentious. At most other companies he would have been called a sales manager.

"Looking good Tina!" She turned to see the smiling face of Rob as he approached her down the aisle. "The display doesn't look too bad either!" he added.

She rolled her eyes. Rob had been coming into the store for the last eight months or so, ever since he had been given the Bromptons account to look after. Over that time she had become used to his constant flirting and sexual innuendo and suggestive comments. His favourite one was, "ooh, what I could do for you, if you'd just let me." Tina always laughed them off. She wasn't offended. Rob was grateful for that and felt he now had free rein to do it at any time without fear of upsetting her.

He came to stand next to Tina. He looked at her sideways. She was smiling as she looked at her display. Her face lit up when she smiled. Oh, how I'd like to get my hands on that, he thought as he took in the vision in front of him. Even wearing her unflattering work clothes he could still make out the shape of her body.

Tina wasn't drop dead gorgeous by any means, but she was an attractive 24 year old, around 5'6 tall with blue eyes, full kissable lips and wavy blonde hair cut into her neck. She had what could be termed a full figure but it curved in all the right places with mesmerising 38D breasts that had no sag to them and a full ass that in Rob's opinion was just crying out to be groped. He'd never seen her legs as she always wore trousers to work but he imagined in his mind that they would be solid yet shapely and would look great especially when wearing high heels.

What Tina did have in abundance though was a sexuality that oozed from her without her realising it. Sadly for Tina, this seemed to attract a certain type of man and Rob certainly fit into that category.

Rob was a typical jack the lad when it came to women. He didn't care that he was married and it didn't bother him if the women he chased were married, it was all just a laugh. In fact he preferred chasing married woman, especially those who thought they would never cheat on their husbands, although sometimes the chase was often better than the sex that followed. He wasn't the best looking man you would ever meet and if truth be told he was a little on the flabby side but it was what was hidden inside his trousers that made all the difference.

He'd been flirting with Tina now for the last five months but had recently upped his game by bringing more sex talk into their conversations. He knew that Tina, who had been married for just over two years, was slightly disillusioned with her husband who was always working and certainly hadn't been paying her enough attention. She also fit his base criteria for the women he chased. She had big tits, a great ass and probably great legs as well! He was a man of simple tastes!

"Very funny Rob," Tina said, "I've worked my butt of trying to get that finished."

"And a lovely butt it is too if I may say so." Rob made a show of looking at Tina's ass which filled even her work trousers out quite nicely.

Tina shook her head and sighed.

"Typical but I suppose I shouldn't expect anything less from you...should I? She smiled.

"No...I guess not!" Rob grinned back at her. "Anyway, I've been thinking..."

"That's a first..." Tina interrupted.

"Ha ha very funny...anyway...as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted..."

...Tina smirked as he looked at her...

He continued, "...I was thinking...that in recognition of all your hard work and the fantastic increase in sales of our products since you took over this department, I would like to treat you..."

"Oh, have you," Tina laughed, interrupting him again, "what is it then, tickets to a show, a trip to DisneyWorld?"

"Very funny," Rob replied, "sadly it's not that grandiose, Staymo doesn't have the budget for that kind of thing."

"Well that's disappointing," Tina teased, "I could have done with a holiday to somewhere hot, especially this time of the year."

"This is Staymo we're talking about here you know! No, I just thought I could take you for a drink on your next day off," Rob said, "that's if you want to of course."

"Oh, well I suppose so," Tina replied smiling," mind you, I don't know if I should, isn't it against some sort of business protocol?"

"Christ, Tina, it's only a drink and I'm pretty sure that nobody would mind. It's just my way of saying thank you for a job well done."

Rob suddenly realised that Tina was now grinning broadly at him.

Oh...oh I see, you're winding me up; again! Very funny, I don't think!" Rob retorted.

"Oh dear, you're so sensitive," Tina laughed, "So what day were you thinking about? My next day off is Wednesday if that's any good for you."

"Wednesday's fine," Rob replied, "can you meet me at the Globe Hotel around 12.30pm?"

"The Globe, yeah, okay, that's not far from where I live," she said, "I'll see you there."

* * * * * * * * * *

The following Wednesday found Tina standing in her bedroom in front of the wardrobe. She had just enjoyed a relaxing bath and was now debating what to wear. She rarely had the chance to wear her nice 'going out' clothes as her husband Jim rarely took her out anywhere worth getting dressed up for. Even though it was just a few drinks with Rob she decided to make the most of it.

She put on a matching white lace bra and thong and after rooting around in her lingerie drawer opted for stockings and suspenders. After trying on different outfits, she finally settled on a silky white blouse, a black skirt that finished about two inches above the knee and a matching black jacket. Having put on her sensible 2" heels, she thought sod it and put on her never worn before, black 4" heel stiletto shoes.

Ready at last, Tina pulled on her thick coat and ventured out into the cold December air. Luckily for Tina, the Globe Hotel was just under a mile away from her home but by the time she got there her feet were killing her and the cold air had had an effect on her nipples, which now stood out proud and erect. She knew this because she could feel them rubbing against her bra.

This was not lost on Rob, who noticed them as soon as Tina removed her coat and jacket.

"My, my look who's pleased to see me," he leered. "Nice nipples!"

"Shut up Rob and get me a drink you pervert." she snapped back jokingly.

"Okay," he said smiling, "what would you like?"

"I'll have a vodka and slimline tonic please," she replied.

Rob obliged by getting her a double.

"So," Rob said, as they sat on stools at the bar, a ploy he used so he could get a good look at Tina's legs, "does your husband know you're here with me?"

"Oh yes," she replied, " I told him everything."

"So, he was okay with it?" Rob asked, "you meeting another man in a bar for drinks."

"Well, he's not the jealous type," Tina replied before adding sadly, "but if truth be known, he didn't seem much bothered when I told him anyway."

Man's a fool, if she was mine I wouldn't let her out of my sight, thought Rob, as he gazed longingly at her large breasts, still able to see her nipples pushing out through her blouse.

"Cheer up, I'll get you another vodka," Rob said as he indicated to the barman for more drinks.

Half an hour and three double vodkas later Tina was feeling very relaxed and was enjoying Rob's company more than she thought she might.

"Right," Rob abruptly said, "time to eat."

"You never said anything about eating," Tina replied.

"Well I'm going into the restaurant for a carvery meal, you can join me if you want. If not; then I'll see you next week."

"No, no that would be very nice, thank you. I must say, I am starving!" Tina said.

They chatted easily as they ate their meal. Rob ordered a bottle of wine for them but made sure that Tina's glass was always topped up.

An hour or so and the bottle of wine later, Rob and Tina adjourned to the lounge area for coffee. Tina was suitably impressed when Rob ordered her an Irish coffee, her favourite after meal drink.

They sat on a bench seat in the lounge area and as they were talking Rob glanced down at the expanse of shapely stocking clad leg that was now on display. Tina's skirt had ridden up and more than half her thigh was exposed. Mmmm, he thought, just as I imagined, she's got great legs. I'd love to get my hands on them. His cock pulsed and before he realised what he was doing he reached over with his right hand and squeezed her left knee.

When Tina made no comment or move to stop him he slid his hand further up her leg, slow, short strokes to begin with then slightly longer ones. Oh this is nice, he thought as his hand moved up under her skirt. Hello, what's this...God, she's wearing suspenders!

"Rob."

"Rob!"

He became aware that Tina was talking to him.

"Err...yeah...what?"

Tina's hand came down over his to stop his progress.

Rob looked up into Tina's smiling face. She wasn't cross, just bemused.

"Excuse me a minute, I need the loo," she said and got up off the bench seat and made her way to the Ladies Room.

Rob watched her every inch of the way and he felt his cock pulse again as he watched the way her hips swayed and her ass cheeks flexed as she walked. And when she returned, walking towards him with the same hip swaying action, he could see the flesh of her breasts undulating above the confines of her bra. To Rob it looked extremely sexy and his pulsing cock was now becoming a painful and possibly embarrassing bulge.

Tina, totally oblivious to the effect she was having on Rob and the torment she was causing him, sat down just as another Irish coffee was brought to their table.

"Ooh lovely, I just adore these. Thanks Rob." She smiled at him.

Rob groaned inwardly. He felt a knot form in his stomach. God he so wanted to kiss her. No sod that. He so wanted to fuck her!

Fifteen minutes later and they were ready to leave.

"Well thanks Rob, that was really nice of you and I've really enjoyed your company," Tina said as they exited the hotel.

"You sound as if you're surprised, why's that Tina?" Rob asked.

"Well, I just thought you wanted to get me drunk so you could have your wicked way with me," she smiled.

"Thought never crossed my mind apart from twenty or thirty times," Rob retorted.

They both laughed.

"Come on then Tina, lets get you home."

"No, there's no need, I only live just down the road, it won't take me long to walk back," she replied. "Besides, I don't want to take you out of your way."

"You're not taking me out of the way," Rob retorted, "and anyway it's far too cold to walk and you've had too much to drink. What kind of gentleman would I be to let a lovely young woman walk home by herself. No, I insist. Come on, my car's just here." He unlocked the car and opened a door for Tina. She clambered inside.

* * *

Less than 5 minutes later Rob pulled his car into her driveway. Tina turned sideways to look at him. "Thank you so much Rob, I've had a really nice time, you've made me laugh and the meal was lovely, it's been great." She opened the car door. "So I'll see you next week then?"

"No problem. It's been my privilege to have lunch with a young attractive lady such as yourself. And yes, I'll be over some time next week, last trip before Christmas," Rob said. He paused.

"Err, Tina, before I go do you think I could come in and use your bathroom. I've got a long drive ahead of me and I think I should have gone before we left the Hotel."

"Yeah no problem." Tina paused, "Look do you want a coffee as well? I know you've not had that much to drink but it's better to be safe than sorry..."

"Actually, yeah, that would probably be a good idea," Rob said, "It might help, just in case...you never know do you?"

Tina climbed out of Rob's car, strolled down the driveway and unlocked the back door of her home. She walked straight into her galley kitchen. After removing her coat and jacket she switched on the kettle. As she turned round and reached up into the cupboards for the coffee cups, Rob came in.

"So, where's your toilet?" he asked.

"It's upstairs in the bathroom. We don't have a downstairs loo," she replied.

As Rob squeezed past her his hands went to her waist and he pushed his crotch into her ass before giving her cheeks a firm squeeze and a pat before carrying on through to the stairs.

"Hey, naughty!" Tina laughed.

"Sorry," he replied, "I just couldn't help myself, you've got a great ass."

"So I've been told," Tina laughed again, "just keep your hands to yourself."

"I'll try," he laughed in reply, "but it's so difficult!"

As he went upstairs to the bathroom he noticed a sprig of mistletoe hanging above the bottom step. Hmm he thought, I wonder...

Tina was still in the kitchen making the coffee when Rob came down and called to her. Walking through to the hallway to see what he wanted, she found Rob standing at the bottom of the stairs under the mistletoe with his lips pursed together.

"Come on Tina, it's Christmas, give us a kiss," he said.

"You fool," she said with a smile. She shook her head. "You really are an idiot."

"Yeah, I know," Rob replied. "Come on Tina, it's only a Christmas kiss."

"Okay then seeing as it's Christmas," she giggled. She'd always been game for a laugh. She walked up to him. He put his hands round her waist and pulled her close to him. Feeling her breasts pressing into his chest for the first time was extremely arousing. They felt great. His cock pulsed. God, he wanted her!

Tina leaned forward tentatively and met Rob's lips. He kissed her softly to begin with and then with a bit more urgency. As he did his hands slipped from her waist and round her back down to her ass. He began squeezing her cheeks and pulled her into his crotch.

They broke the kiss but as Tina went to pull away Rob said, "How about a kiss for Boxing Day?"

"You said just for Christmas!" Tina replied in mock outrage.

"Well Boxing Day is at Christmas too," Rob said pulling her close again.

As their lips met again he slipped his tongue out and tried to put it in her mouth. When her mouth didn't open he began kissing her with more passion. His hands once more slipped down from her waist to grope her ass cheeks before he moved them back up to her waist. Pausing briefly he moved his attention to her massive breasts. His hands moved up until he was able to trace his fingers around the outside curve of her breasts, feeling their shape beneath her bra.

Tina broke the kiss. She was slightly flustered, her nipples were quite erect and throbbing. Why had he tried to put his tongue down her throat? She didn't like that. When she was younger she'd had a couple of experiences with older men. They'd done that to her and she hadn't liked it much then. And what was going on with Rob. She could feel a huge lump pressing into her thigh when he pulled her close, was he getting aroused?

"How about a kiss for New Year," Rob breathed heavily. Not waiting for a reply he pulled her into his chest again. This time as their lips met, his hands went straight to the front of Tina's breasts. His hands squeezed them, rubbed them, pushed them up and together, giving them a thorough groping. His fingers found her enlarged nipples pushing through the silky fabric of her bra, and he twisted and pulled at them.

Tina was shaking now as Rob assaulted her breasts. One of her biggest turn-ons was to have her breasts fondled and the rougher the better. As she shifted her body in response to this her legs parted slightly and she felt a warm, wet feeling between them. Rob broke off the kiss but continued fondling Tina's 38D breasts.

"Ohhhh...mmmmm..." Tina moaned softly, her eyes closing.

He left her breasts and brought his hands down to her ass and then lower until he reached her thighs. He slid his right hand under the hem of her skirt, stroking and caressing the inside of her right thigh, reaching the top of her stocking and then beyond onto her silky smooth hot flesh. His cock was now straining inside his trousers. He could feel the warmth radiating from between her legs and as he cupped her wet pussy, she moaned loudly, shifting her legs wider to allow him easier access.

He undid her skirt pushing it over her hips. It fell down her legs to pool around her ankles. He brought his right hand back to her pussy and rubbed her slit through the wet fabric of her lacy thong.

"Ooohhh...aaahhh..." Tina moaned as he pulled the thong to one side and slid a finger into her. She staggered slightly as he thrust first one finger and then two into her wet pussy. She came suddenly, much to his astonishment but he continued to push in and out with his fingers whilst his other hand massaged her right breast through her blouse.

He pulled out of her pussy, her sticky juices coating his fingers. It was time to get her naked...if he could.

Rob quickly unbuttoned her blouse. Tina offered no resistance as he slid it off her shoulders. She didn't seem to notice what he was doing. Her eyes were closed, her mouth slightly open and she was swaying gently as her orgasm subsided. Her thong quickly joined it on the floor.

"No, no we can't," Tina groaned. Rob cut off her protestations by kissing her deeply and squeezing her breasts.

As he unclasped the hooks on the bra he was amazed at the lack of sag from Tina's tits. He tugged her bra off and casually tossed it on the floor as well.

He stared at her naked breasts as if trying to imprint the image into his brain for all time. They were truly fabulous. A perfect shape with perfectly round aureoles with swollen, succulent nipples in their centre. He groaned in anticipation as he grasped her right breast with both hands.

Tina moaned again. His mouth descended and he sucked and bit into the nipple. Tina bucked and writhed as he flicked his tongue across it and continued to suck and squeeze and knead her breast.

By now Tina was helpless to the desire she felt. She knew that she was being unfaithful and knew she was being unfaithful with a man who only saw her as a conquest. This was really against her principles although it had taken her a while to find out this fact.

Before she'd married, she had been with many men but eventually it had become obvious to her that the men just wanted her for a good fuck. Not that she thought she was a good fuck. She had never given a blow job or had her anal passage explored.

Over time she realised that she was looking for love and marriage and had mistaken sex for love. She had determined then she would never make that mistake again.

So much for principles, "Mmmmm...ooohhh..." she moaned.

Rob was now desperate to fuck this woman. He pulled down his zipper and unfastened his trousers to let his cock get some relief. As it popped free it slapped against Tina's belly. She glanced down.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed. She'd not thought much about the size of men's cocks for a few years now. Her husband's was small in comparison to some she'd had before meeting him but this, this was something she had never seen before.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,425 Followers
12