Tina Carson Ch. 02

Story Info
Emotions running high leads to cheating for the 2nd time.
3.4k words
4.5
77.9k
57
6

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,436 Followers

Tina Carson paced the floor of her department again. It was a circular route that began in one of her bigger display areas. From there it was up and down several aisles before reaching a smaller display area. Then it was on to three more aisles before eventually ending back at her starting point.

To a casual observer she appeared to be nervous, her head flicking from side to side, taking everything in as she walked along. Perhaps her department was about to be reviewed and she was worried and concerned about that. The fact she had her hands clasped in front of her and was wringing them as she walked was probably the give-away sign.

Normally this might have been the case but today the casual observer would be wrong. She didn't give a toss about her department and how it looked. The reason for her nervousness was because Rob Johnson was due in the store. It was his usual weekly trip to Bromptons. But he was late. And even though she didn't want to see him she knew she had to and that was making her extremely nervous.

She had to see him because Rob was the Account Executive for Staymo, who were one of Bromptons biggest suppliers. Staymo were Tina's responsibility because their products were sold in her department.

She stopped to look briefly at her watch before continuing her pacing. She was worried and nervous about his impending arrival because Rob, only a week ago, had entered her home and taken her by force and fucked her senseless at the bottom of her stairs under the Christmas mistletoe.

She had cheated on her husband after two years of marriage. How could she have allowed this to happen. After all Rob wasn't devastatingly handsome, in fact he was a little bit on the flabby side. The guilt she had felt afterwards had not diminished much in the days that followed. She had been unfaithful, forgetting her marriage vows and it weighed heavily on her mind.

She'd had time now though to rationalise her thoughts. Maybe he hadn't taken her by force but he had definitely seduced her. That's right, he'd got her drunk and taken advantage of her and then fucked her forcibly.

But who was she kidding. She'd had chances to cool his ardour and she didn't have to invite him into the house when he took her home. She didn't have to let him kiss her. She should have pushed him away and told him to leave.

But that cock, oh that massive cock. She trembled slightly, remembering. It wasn't that it was long, well it was longer then Jim's, but God, was it thick! He was huge and when he was pounding into her from behind it'd felt like he was going to split her in two and she had never, ever cum so many times.

Enough! she thought angrily to herself as she felt herself flush at the memory. It was a stupid mistake and it's never going to happen again!

"Morning Tina," the cheery voice of Rob interrupted her thoughts.

Tina's heart missed a beat and she felt a knot form in her stomach as she turned to face Rob.

"Oh...err...hi Rob...err...morning," she stammered.

"How's things, are we selling lots of our products then?" he asked.

How can he be so nonchalant, she thought, he's acting like nothing happened last week. No...hang on, her inner voice cut in, that's how you want him to be, after all you don't want anybody here to know what happened, do you?

"No," she blurted out.

"What?" Rob replied taken by surprise, "did you say something?"

"Oh, err I mean yes, err, yes we are."

Tina felt her cheeks get hot as she flushed.

"Anyway," Rob said, "how come you're not in uniform today?"

Not that I mind, he thought as he let his eyes wander over her body.

Tina was wearing a thin, brown roll neck sweater that clung tightly to her body. It highlighted her 38D breasts that were shown off to their full glory as they strained in her lace bra which was clearly visible through the fabric of her top. A flared brown skirt to match that came two inches above her knees and brown court shoes with a 3" heel completed her outfit.

Tina was an attractive woman, 24 years of age with shortish blonde hair, blue eyes and full lips. She had a full figure, possibly carrying a pound or two more than she should but her height of 5'6" compensated for that, and she certainly curved in all the right places.

"Ah well we had an early business breakfast meeting outside of the store and we were asked not to attend in our uniforms for some reason," Tina replied. "I should have changed once I got back but I'm owed some hours so I'm leaving early today and going into town to do some last minute Christmas shopping."

"Oh, I see," Rob said. "Look, we need to talk about last week," he added, lowering his voice.

Tina bridled. "What is there to talk about. You fucked me, I stupidly let you and it's not ever going to happen again; ever!"

"Yeah, yeah I realise that," Rob said, "but I feel bad about it and feel that I may have altered our professional relationship and above all else I don't want to do that."

He paused as he saw some anger still there in Tina's face. He continued.

"You and what you do for the sales of our products is important to me. No, actually it's very important to me and I don't want to jeopardize that."

"Please, let me make it up to you...Come on, let me treat you to lunch at that little bistro round the corner you like."

Tina hesitated. "Oh I don't know, I really don't know if I should."

"Please...come on, less than an hour and you can go off into town and spend all your well earned commission."

"Come on, you have to eat, don't you?"

"Oh, alright then," Tina smiled weakly as she relented, "I can afford an hour, I suppose."

* * * * *

They enjoyed a pleasant lunch, even indulging in a glass of wine as the initial awkwardness of being in each others company eased and they were soon chatting away normally about work and other things.

Leaving the bistro after Rob had paid the bill they walked down the street, still chatting.

"Look," Rob said, "I still feel bad about last week, so I've got something for you as a kind of peace offering."

"Oh yes," Tina replied, "and what would that be?"

"Well, I don't want to tell you what it is as I want it to be a surprise but I do have a problem, in that I've not got it with me. With rushing around this morning, I've left it in my hotel room."

"Oh really," a slightly cynical Tina said.

"No, no, I really have left it there. I overlaid this morning and in my hurry to get to the store, I forgot it. So please, I really want to give you the gift, so will you please come with me...please?"

"Hang on a minute," she said, "How come you've still got your hotel room? Haven't you checked out yet?"

"No, I don't leave until tomorrow," he replied with a grin. "Just as well seeing as I can't seem to get up in the morning."

Tina pulled a face.

"So are you going to come or not?" he added.

"Oh I suppose so," Tina sighed. "But do I have to. Can't you give it to me later?"

"I'd love to give it to you later but it's sort of a Christmas present," Rob replied. "So you're going to have to come now, if you don't mind."

Tina completely missed the double meaning in his words. Normally she would have picked up on it straight away and laughed but not today. Her bullshit meter was definitely switched off.

"Oh okay...I suppose so," she sighed again. "At this rate I don't think I'll ever get my shopping done."

"Wonderful," Rob enthused as he took her arm. "I'm at the Ritz Hotel, which I believe from here is down...this way." He pointed with his arm.

He set off, with Tina trailing reluctantly behind. She really did want to get her shopping done and this was yet another inconvenience.

* * *

It took a ten minute brisk walk to get to the Ritz Hotel and on arrival they entered and took the lift up to Rob's room. He opened the door and stood aside to let Tina enter.

"Wow!" she exclaimed as she looked round, "this is a nice room, it must cost a fortune."

"Well yeah it does," Rob replied as he tossed his key card on the table, "but Staymo feel that if their account executives stay in better class hotels than would normally be the case, we're more rested and therefore more motivated to get the best results for them. Plus it makes us feel valued by them, so it's a win, win situation for everyone."

"Anyway, have a seat," he added.

Tina looked round the room. There were two chairs, one had Rob's suitcase open on it and the other his laptop computer and some paperwork.

With no other option she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Right," Rob said, "I need you to close your eyes for a minute."

"Rob..."

"No really, Just for a minute."

She shut her eyes and could hear the sound of a drawer being opened and closed, then felt the edge of the bed sink as Rob sat down next to her.

Her eyes flickered open.

Rob looked her in the eye as he handed her a box.

"Here, this is for you, with my utmost best wishes and thanks for all your hard work."

She held his gaze for a second and then opened the box.

"On Rob," she gasped, "that's beautiful, oh no, no, it's too much, no really, oh, but it's gorgeous."

"Here, let me," Rob said taking the gold pendant necklace from her fingers.

"It looks really expensive but I can't accept it. It...it's not right..." She made to push Rob's hand away.

"It is and yes you can," Rob replied, brushing away her hand. "I can't think of anyone more deserving of this than you."

He reached around her back and Tina dropped her neck forward to allow him room to fasten the clasp.

The necklace dropped down onto her chest. The chain was clearly too long and her large breasts made the pendant hang away from her body.

Rob leaned forward to make an adjustment and in doing so brushed his hand against her right breast. With no reaction from Tina, he carried on smoothing down the necklace over her chest taking the opportunity to brush against her massive 38D boobs.

"Oh Rob, it's really lovely but you shouldn't have," Tina said brushing away the beginnings of a tear from her eye.

"It's nothing," Rob said as he leaned under the bed and brought out a long tube.

"Here, this is for you also," he said.

Tina took the tube and opened it.

Inside was a single long stemmed red rose.

Tears filled her eyes and trickled down her cheeks, her shoulders rising and falling as she began to sob gently.

"Don't cry," Rob said, putting his left arm around her shoulders.

Tina leaned back, nestling into his shoulder. She couldn't understand why she had become so weepy all of a sudden.

"No-one's ever given me a red rose before, not even my husband," she sniffled, "I've seen other girls get them delivered at work and I've felt really jealous. It's just so lovely. Thank you so much."

She lifted her head slightly to look at Rob and sensing this was the right time, he lent in and kissed her. Her lips tasted of tears. Tina kissed him back, caught up in the emotion of the moment.

As they kissed, Rob ran his tongue over Tina's bottom lip before pushing into her mouth. Her lips parted and she sighed when their tongues met.

Rob brought his right arm round to Tina's waist. He placed his hand on her left hip and then slowly slid it up to cup her full left breast. He didn't squeeze but just gently moved his hand round, circling, feeling the contours of her bra beneath her clingy brown top.

Tina was overwhelmed by her emotions and made no objections as Rob started to push and prod and grope her breast with a bit more force.

Her damp eyes had closed and in her dream like state she seemed to be unaware of what Rob was doing to her even though her breath was coming in short little gasps now.

Her legs parted slightly.

Rob felt the movement and knew that he had her.

His right hand left her breast, Tina moaned at it's withdrawal.

Placing his hand on her right knee, he slid it up her thigh, savouring the feeling of fondling her great legs.

I could do this all day he thought as he moved up and down her leg eventually moving his hand onto her inner thigh.

Hello...what's this? he said to himself as his hand reached the top of her thigh highs. She's not wearing tights...I don't believe it...they're stockings! He was amazed. His wife always wore tights to work and so he assumed that all women did. But he loved women to wear stockings, it turned him on. Well, didn't it all men?

His hand reached a point where it could go no further. He needed her to open her legs wider for him. Sensing Tina needed a bit more encouragement to help her comply he brought his hand out from under her skirt and resumed the assault on her magnificent left breast.

As his right hand encircled her boob once more; with his left arm he pulled her backwards to lay her down on the bed.

Tina didn't resist this move. She felt powerless to prevent anything that was happening to her and she couldn't understand why. She knew where this was leading and knew she should be stopping it right now.

Rob kissed her with more intent, and having better access to all of her impressive chest moved his right hand freely from breast to breast, fondling, grasping, massaging, groping. He could feel her nipples harden through her bra and top and tweaked and flicked them with his fingers.

Tina reaction to this and to her thoughts that she should be stopping Rob was to finally open her legs wider. Seizing the opportunity, Rob's right hand plunged back up her thigh, straight up to her lacy knickers. He stroked her, feeling her wetness as he pushed the fabric into her slit.

Tina moaned softly, her legs opening wider still, as she offered herself to him. She kissed him harder as her passion grew.

Rob slipped his finger under the wet fabric of her sodden lacy thong and slid it into her pussy.

Tina's hips bucked as she instinctively thrust down to meet his finger. She moaned loudly.

He slid in a second finger, curving them both slightly upwards as he sought out her G-spot. He wasn't sure if he found it but Tina grunted and kissed him even harder.

Sitting up, Rob brought both his hands up to the top of Tina's thong. Without prompting she lifted her ass off the bed allowing him to quickly slide the thong down her luscious legs.

Mmm, he mused, this is going much easier than I thought it would.

He undid his trousers and with one hand hurriedly pulled them down and off his legs, his other hand having already returned to Tina's pussy.

Pulling down his boxers he released his enormous cock, which was already pulsing with anticipation.

He climbed back onto the bed between Tina's legs, pushing her skirt up to her hips. He looked down at her glistening pussy.

With his finger he flicked her, by now, protruding clit.

"Ohhhh..." Tina responded, spreading her legs wider.

Rob lent forward and pushed her top up to expose her massive 38D breasts. Pulling them free of her bra he squeezed and fondled them, feeling the nipples, which were already hard, expand even further.

As he lent into her his cock slid across her pussy lips.

"No, Rob, no," Tina moaned, her voice a faint whisper. "we can't...we just can't...ooohhh...mmmm. We shouldn't be doing this...no...no...ohhh...ooohhh..."

Tina was not really able to think rationally now. This wasn't lust brought on by too much booze as before. It was something else, something very different, something she had never experienced before.

Maybe it was a combination of the guilt she still felt for cheating on her husband only last week but coupled with the tidal wave of emotion that had occurred with Rob's gift and then the killer blow; the single red rose, which had made her cry; she had been pushed into a different state of mind.

She didn't want to cheat on her husband again but emotionally, right now, she felt powerless to prevent it.

Rob brought his right hand to his cock, stroked it several times against her pussy lips, making sure to catch her clit as well and pushed the enormous head in.

"Ohhhh...oh my god..." she gasped.

God, she's as tight as I remember thought Rob, as he slowly slid his length into her.

Her pussy lips at first resisted his girth but suddenly he was in. He paused, her pussy lips relaxed and he pulled back nearly all the way out before sliding back in.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh," Tina grunted as Rob picked up the pace and started pounding into her.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...uuunnnhhh..." she gasped as she came quickly to her first orgasm.

Rob carried on slamming into her pussy, the sweat starting to glisten on his forehead.

Wish I'd taken off all my clothes, he thought as his face got redder and redder with the exertion.

Tina by now was reacting, thrusting her hips back to meet Rob's cock as he pummelled into her.

"Aaahhh..." she screamed as she came again. This time was more intense. She squirmed beneath him as the wave of passion that had just exploded within her subsided slightly.

Rob paused, sliding out of her. Tina opened her eyes to see what was happening. She didn't have to wait long to find out as he grasped her ankles and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders.

Repositioning his massive cock he plunged it back into her again, the different angle giving him a deeper penetration, which he assumed Tina must like as her eyes grew wider, her mouth dropped open and she screamed again as she came for the third time.

Rob carried on pounding, his hands groping and grasping at her breasts which were flopping up and down her chest with each thrust. It was a mesmerising sight.

"Rob you're...uhhh...going...uhhh...to...uhhh...have to...uhhh...stop," she grunted.

"Ooohhh...ooohhh...ooohhh...aaaarrrhhhh," she came again.

Rob was nearly there now and as he felt his balls tighten he slammed his cock into Tina harder and harder and with one last dramatic thrust of his hips he came too. As his thick creamy cum shot out of his pulsing cock deep into her pussy, Tina also came to her last shattering climax.

They lay together on the top of the bed until their breathing returned to normal. Rob's cock subsided and popped out when he rolled off Tina.

She lay there, her pussy having been devastated again was a gaping hole. She was suddenly aware of something sliding out of her and down onto her thighs. Scooping it up she brought her fingers up in front of her face. She rubbed the sticky substance between her fingers and thumb. It suddenly dawned on her what it was.

It was almost as if she hadn't known what she was doing until that very moment. As she came back down from her emotional high the realisation hit her hard.

"Oh my God...what have we done," she cried. "What the fuck was I thinking. How could I let this happen again." She began to sob.

"I don't believe it...I don't believe it." She shook her head slowly from side to side as she repeated the words over and over again.

Rob wisely kept his mouth shut as he retrieved his clothes.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,436 Followers