Tina Carson Ch. 04

Story Info
Mick Fenton - Her husband wasn't there to protect her.
5k words
4.5
79.4k
53
2

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,436 Followers

The weeks had slid by and it was now several months since Tina Carson had been unfaithful to her husband Jim again. It had been the occasion of David's leaving party; he being her mentor and co-worker at Bromptons Department Store. He'd introduced her to his friend Mark Bailey who had clearly taken a liking to her and did everything he could to seduce her. Giving her copious amounts of alcohol had certainly helped him in his quest. Inviting her back to his apartment to continue the party had been his final act and had led to a memorable night in which he got to fuck Tina not once but twice.

Of course she'd not gone back to his apartment with the intention of cheating. He'd told her that David and his girlfriend would join them there, which they did eventually but not before Mark had taken advantage of Tina's inebriated state and her considerably lowered ability to resist.

Once more she'd let herself be taken advantage of when heavily under the influence of drink. Over the following days a now sober and contrite Tina was horrified when she began to receive text messages from Mark asking her if she would meet up with him. He was fairly explicit in what he wanted to do to her.

She assumed that he had got hold of her mobile number through David and this worried her sick. The last thing she needed was for her husband to find out about her latest indiscretion. She sent a short text back to Mark telling him that she wanted nothing more to do with him and that it had all been one huge mistake. At first he didn't seem to want to take no for an answer but eventually he got the message and stopped bothering her. She deleted all his text messages as soon as she could.

Of course she felt guilty and full of remorse at her betrayal yet again of her marriage vows and tried hard to make amends by being a loving and attentive wife to her husband Jim.

Whilst she had offered herself to Jim on numerous occasions, he had only taken advantage of her on their respective birthdays and unfortunately the sex hadn't been great by any means. She found herself making comparisons between Jim, Rob and Mark and this made her feel even more disgusted with herself. Was she becoming dissatisfied with her husband's abilities in the bedroom?

* * * * *

It was mid summer and Tina was alone in her car driving to Molly's party. She was running late and it didn't help that she didn't really know where she was going. Molly lived out in the countryside and it truly was a rural setting as her house was not even close to a village. Whilst Tina had SatNav, the signal from it was intermittent to say the least. Even so, she thought she'd be completely buggered without it.

"Finally!" she declared out loud, mightily relieved as her SatNav finally signalled to tell her she had arrived at her destination. She turned into the driveway and parked up. Walking to the front door she rang the doorbell. She could hear music pounding away and the laughter and chatter of people inside.

Molly opened the door. "Tina, she cried, "you made it..." she peered over Tina's shoulder, "...and where's Jim?"

Tina pulled a face. "Yeah, Hi Molly, err, sorry but Jim's not coming, he's not very well. He's really bummed about it and sends his apologies. I was going to stop home with him but he insisted that I come...so here I am. I hope that's okay?"

"Don't be silly, of course it's okay. It's a shame about Jim though. It's nothing serious is it?" Molly asked.

Tina shook her head. "No not really. He's seen his doctor and he thinks he should be okay in a couple of days. He's given him some tablets, which hopefully should help, although they did zonk him out."

"Well that's fine then," Molly said. She crinkled her nose. "Never mind, at least you've been able to make it. Come on in, we'll take your bag to your room and then I'll get you a drink."

Molly worked with Tina's husband Jim and although Tina didn't know her that well she had met her a couple of times at functions held by Jim's work. She'd got on well with her from the start, as she had with some of the other women Jim worked with.

This had led to the invite to Molly's party and an overnight stop due to the distance to travel. It was just as well that Molly's house was an old sprawling farmhouse that she and her husband were still renovating.

"Here we are," Molly said, as they entered a bedroom. "I'm sorry that it's so far away from the other rooms but it was the only other one that was habitable."

"That's fine Molly," Tina replied, "as long as it's got a bed, I don't mind at all."

After depositing her bag on the bed, Tina followed Molly back to the main house and the party.

"It really is a bit of a rabbit warren Molly," Tina said after they seemed to have been walking for a while, passing empty room after empty room.

"You're not kidding," Molly laughed, "it's going to take some time to do it all up."

"I hope you've got deep pockets," Tina said, "it's looks like it's going to cost you a fortune."

"You're not wrong there," Molly replied with a smile as they finally made it into the kitchen. "Now what can I get you to drink?"

Tina looked at the vast array of booze on the counter. She had promised herself that she wouldn't drink much. She was beginning to realise that she lost control of herself when drunk and with Jim not there to protect her or keep her on the straight and narrow she didn't want to put herself in any unpleasant situation.

"I think I'll have a lager to start with please if you don't mind," she said.

As Molly passed her drink to her Tina didn't realise that she was being observed.

"Hey up...babe alert!" Mick Fenton had spotted Tina briefly as soon as she had arrived and was led upstairs by Molly. Very nice he thought as he looked her over again. Tina was an attractive, curvy shaped woman with short blonde hair, about 5'6" tall. But it was her body that had really grabbed Mick's attention. She was stacked. You could tell that even though she was wearing a loose fitting top.

He nudged the woman stood next to him. "Who's the babe then Yvonne?" he said pointing towards Tina.

"The babe!...Jeez Mick, you really can be a pig sometimes," Yvonne replied with mock distaste.

Mick laughed at her. "Yeah, I know," he replied proudly. "So...come on then...who is she?"

Oh that's Tina," Yvonne stated, peering across the room, "she's Jim's wife."

"Oh really," Mick said, "so which is Jim?"

Yvonne scanned the room. "I can't see him. He doesn't appear to be here. Hang on...you're not thinking..." She looked at him sideways. "Oh my god...you are. I'm telling you Mick, leave her alone. She's happily married to Jim."

Mick smiled at her, winked and nodded.

"Oh...okay, let's go over and find out where Jim is then," she replied resignedly.

They walked over, skilfully avoiding the people gyrating to the music on the improvised dance floor.

"Hi Tina," Yvonne said as they reached her, "how are you?"

"Yvonne, oh hi, great to see you, I'm good thanks," Tina replied, her smile lighting up her face. She was glad to see another one of Jim's work colleagues that she knew.

"This is Mick," Yvonne said turning to introduce him. "He's a friend that we've dragged along tonight to swell the numbers."

"Pleased to meet you Tina," Mick said with a cheeky grin.

"Likewise," she replied.

As Tina and Yvonne chatted, Mick took the opportunity to look her over.

Mmm, very nice he thought as he took it all in. Apart from her blonde hair she had bright blue eyes and full red lips. He moved his gaze downwards to her body. Even though her top was loose fitting and the material was not really supposed to be transparent he could clearly see her lacy bra through it. He could also see the amount of flesh that was pushed up over the top of the bra which was clearly struggling to contain her large breasts.

Forcing his eyes away from her magnificent 38D breasts he looked over the rest of her body. Moving down, her body curved into her waist and then out to her full hips. She was wearing a white loose fitting skirt which came to just above her knees. This again was semi transparent so that he could just make out her full round ass and shapely thighs. He looked lower. Her bare, tanned, smooth skinned legs were solid looking but had a shape to them which was accentuated by her 4" stiletto heel white sandals.

Mmmm, very nice, he thought as his cock twitched, very nice indeed.

* * *

As the night progressed, the drinks flowed and the music continued to pound out. Although she'd started out drinking lager, Tina had now progressed onto vodka and tonic, her favourite tipple. Forgetting the earlier promise to herself not to drink too much she didn't hesitate when encouraged to try something a little bit different. It turned out to be some kind of new cider drink. She quite liked it and thought it had a very pleasant taste. It was to have a devastating effect on her later.

Tina wandered through the various groups of people, chatting with them as she drank. She didn't know many of them but the party had a relaxed atmosphere and everyone was very friendly. Men flirted with her and she danced with a few of them, a fact that did not go unnoticed by Mick.

Emboldened by drink, Mick took his turn, dragging Tina onto the makeshift dance floor. He drew her closer to him as they danced until his face was just inches from hers. He pushed his crotch in-between her legs as he grabbed her ass. He gyrated his hips. He hoped Tina would react.

"You've got great lips Tina. You know what? I'd love to kiss them," he breathed huskily. She smiled as he added, "and your tits are great too, I'd love to have a grope of them."

She was used to this type of chat, so Tina made light of it and laughed. "Yeah right, maybe later." She good naturedly pushed him away and they both smiled as they parted.

As the night progressed Mick continued with his banter as and when he saw her and Tina for her part continued to laugh it off with the 'maybe later' comment. It became their little joke.

It was later when Mick came across Tina as she was bending down to pick something up from the floor. All Mick saw was her fabulous looking curvy ass sticking up at him. He moved in behind her, grabbed her hips and thrust his growing bulge in between her ass cheeks.

"Come on then, how about that kiss and a grope then?" he bantered.

Tina stood up and playfully shrugged him off. "You should be so lucky," she laughed as she walked away.

Mick watched her go, a predatory look in his eyes. "Later," he muttered to himself, "maybe I will be later."

* * *

Seeking respite from the pounding music Tina found Yvonne in the kitchen. Yvonne in no time was regaling Tina with yet another story about her very active sex life with her husband. Yvonne could be very graphic in her descriptions and right now she was discussing penis size and how, in her opinion, size did matter. She was ribbing Tina who being somewhat naive at times was looking quite sceptical.

"Oh, I think size is very important, don't you Mick," Yvonne said as Mick walked into the room. "Bigger is better?"

"No idea what you're talking about," he laughed.

Tina looked at Yvonne who had a bemused look on her face.

"What do you think Tina?" Yvonne asked bluntly.

"What! Oh I don't know," a flustered Tina replied, "what are you on about?"

"Just that," Yvonne replied, "that bigger is better when it comes to cock size."

Tina flushed as images of her husband Jim's cock came to mind followed by Rob's and Mark's, the two men she had been unfaithful with.

"And Mick should know," Yvonne concluded, "he's got a 10" cock!" She screamed with laughter at her revelation. Mick just grinned.

Tina shook her head. She felt decidedly uncomfortable with this topic of conversation and didn't want to be party to it anymore. Besides, she was feeling a little unsteady.

"Really," she mumbled, feeling the heat rise in her body. "Well if you'll excuse me...I...err...I have to...err...go to the bathroom." She quickly pushed past Mick and climbed the stairs.

Still laughing at herself, Yvonne walked out of the kitchen and back to the main party crowd. Mick waited a minute or so, then he too walked out of the kitchen. Except he didn't go back to the party, he walked through the same door as Tina and followed her upstairs.

He reached the landing just as Tina exited the bathroom.

"Oh!" she gasped as Mick caught her by surprise. He stood in her way.

"It's later," he growled, the lust clearly evident in his eyes, "and I'm not waiting any longer."

Before Tina could react or say anything he grabbed her, pulled her roughly to him, crushing her massive breasts against his chest and kissed her hard on her lips.

"Come with me," he commanded after breaking the kiss. He roughly took hold of her wrist and walked quickly down the dimly lit corridor, dragging a shocked Tina skittering after him in her 4" heels.

"Mick, what are you doing...where are you taking me...please let me go," Tina pleaded as she tugged back. His grip on her wrist was hurting. She felt her heart rate rise and she suddenly felt scared. "Please Mick...please let me go..."

Mick responded by pulling her harder. As they reached the far end of the corridor he came to a door which he flung open. He spun Tina round him into the room and slammed her up against the wall.

He kicked the door shut behind him and leaning in, kissed her hard again. His hands came up and he grabbed both her massive breasts and grasping them tightly began to squeeze them roughly.

Initially shocked, Tina tried to fight him off. He was rough. He hadn't shaved and his bristles were making her chin sore as he mashed his mouth to hers.

He kissed her harder as he continued to grope her. There was no finesse in his actions. He wanted her badly now and was determined he would have her. She struggled against him but it was a losing battle. He was much bigger and stronger than she was.

"No...no...no...no..." She repeated over and over again, "this can't be happening...please Mick...let me go...please..."

Mick continued to maul at her breasts, squeezing then hard through her top and bra until he was suddenly aware that she was no longer fighting him. He stepped back half a pace to look at her. Her eyes were tightly closed and her chest was rising and falling as she breathed deeply. His heavy groping turned to softer fondling and he felt her body respond to his lighter touch.

He leaned back in and kissed her again. This time more gently, his lips just touching hers. He flicked out his tongue and ran it over her bottom lip before pushing a bit more firmly at her mouth. Tina parted her lips and he slipped it effortlessly inside to meet her tongue. As the kiss deepened, Tina moaned.

The initial shock of his assault had worn off and Tina had responded to Mick's rough groping of her body. The drink was having it's effect on her resistance.

Mick ran his hands across her breasts again, He could feel her nipples now. They were more sensitive to the softer touch and were rapidly swelling. He felt a slight movement in Tina's hips as she twitched.

Mick's hands left her breasts momentarily as he lifted her top up to expose them. He paused to look at the expanse of flesh that moved above her bra cups as her chest heaved. He slid his hands over her lacy bra feeling the smooth silk like fabric, his fingers catching her now swollen nipples.

He reached behind her and expertly released her bra hooks and pulled the front of her bra down.

Her perfect breasts,which were as tanned as her legs, bobbed back up with no hint of sag. Her pink aureoles were a perfect size and in the middle were her bright pink nipples. These were swollen and erect and demanding some relief.

"No, no we can't," Tina moaned, " this is wrong, please stop, you've got to stop."

Mick bent down to her left breast and taking the nipple in his mouth, sucked.

"Ooooohhhh," Tina gasped, "mmmmm." She grabbed at Mick's hair, simultaneously pushing him away and pulling him in closer.

Mick's other hand continued to fondle her right breast, his fingers casually flicking across her erect nipple causing her to shudder slightly.

His right hand wandered down to her legs and slipping between her smooth thighs he brought two fingers up to her pussy. As he rubbed, her legs parted allowing him to cup her pussy with his full hand, his fingers rubbing her slit through her, by now, wet lacy thong.

Sliding a finger under her thong he entered her pussy. Oh this is glorious he thought as he slid it up and down in her slickness.

Tina was groaning uncontrollably as she thrust her pussy down to meet the invading fingers.

"Get off me. No...we can't...ohh...please stop...nnnnggghhh...oohhh."

As his excitement grew so Mick's cock reacted. It was erect and it was very uncomfortable and it was time to release it.

Mick took Tina's left hand and placed it on his bulge. He kissed her deeply and as his hands went back to her massive breasts, Tina without realising continued rubbing his cock unaided.

Sensing that the time was right, Mick undid his trousers pushing them down to his ankles. His cock sprang up, catching Tina by surprise. Taking her hand again he put it back on his cock. She instinctively slid her hand up and down his shaft but sensing that something was not right, looked down.

"Oh my God!" she gasped as she saw Mick's cock for the first time.

It was massive. It was thick, hard and curved upwards away from his body. She could see the veins pulsing as the blood rushed to fill his erection. And the length, "Oh my God," she said again.

Mick watched as this married woman stroked his hard on, her wedding band and diamond engagement ring visible as her hand worked up and down his enormous length. He sneered with delight. It always pleased him when he reached this stage with them.

He continued his assault on her massive tits and sodden pussy and when he could stand it no longer, his cock desperate for relief, he tore off her thong.

Tina gasped again as Mick lifted her right leg up as high as he could exposing her pussy lips to him.

Grasping his enormous cock in his right hand he placed the enlarged bulbous head at the pink entrance of her dripping wet pussy and pushed.

"Noooo...please no...we can't...uunnggghh...nnngggrrhh," Tina groaned as she felt herself split by his head. He paused, then pushed again forcing a couple of inches of his huge shaft further in.

He paused to let her pussy adjust to his size and then pushed another two inches in.

"No...no...no...no...oooohhhh...nnngggrrr," Tina screamed, her head coming forward onto Mick's shoulder. "Please...no more. Please take it out...you're killing me...it's too big."

"Relax baby, just relax. It will be easier if you stop fighting it."

"I don't want it," Tina sobbed, "I just can't...I'm married."

"Yeah...so!" Mick shrugged his shoulders. "As if that makes a difference," he scoffed. "Didn't seem to matter to you a minute ago when I had my fingers in your pussy or for that matter when you were stroking my cock."

"I...I...oooohhhhmmm..."

Mick saw the look of pain in her eyes as he pushed again. He smiled to himself as he reached for her breast and gave it another squeeze, prompting more moans from Tina.

He could feel her pussy clamp down on him and squeeze him. "God you're tight," he exclaimed.

"Please, I told you...I don't want this," Tina screamed, "it's you, you're too big for me, take it out...please stop...I'm a married woman...I love my husband..."

"Sure you do!" Mick laughed as he thrust in again. He pulled back and then plunged straight back in causing Tina to squeal. By now he had about eight inches inside her but still hadn't bottomed out. Try as he could he could not get the final couple of inches in.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,436 Followers
12