Tina Carson Ch. 06

Story Info
Klaus Winklemann - young wife falls prey to an evil man.
12.9k words
4.51
72.8k
55
5

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,436 Followers

The bell pinged loudly to signal the lift's arrival at it's destination. As the doors slid open, the single occupant inside took a deep calming breath before stepping out into the large foyer. Visibly displaying more than a hint of trepidation, she paused momentarily before turning down an oak panelled corridor that led in the general direction of the boardroom.

She swallowed, trying hard to control her feelings. Although it was her day off Tina Carson had received an urgent summons to attend a meeting being held in the upper floor offices at Bromptons Department Stores. She was nervous and understandably so as this request was unusual and therefore extremely intimidating. Shop floor staff like her were never, ever invited to the hallowed top floor unless there was a serious problem.

Already feeling uncomfortable in her present surroundings, her general unease was heightened as she found walking on the luxurious carpet a major challenge as her high heels constantly caught in the deep pile causing her large breasts to jiggle and wobble inside her silk blouse. And as she walked her heightened senses were such that she could clearly hear the swish of her stockinged legs against the fabric of her tight skirt.

Tina was keenly aware that today was the biggest day of the year for the management of Bromptons as it was the annual stockholder's meeting. This was the time when all the major decisions regarding the future direction of the company were made so she was finding it hard to understand what could be so important for her to be summoned this way. Since receiving the phone call she'd racked her brain trying to recall if she'd upset a customer or done anything that could be construed as misconduct but all she'd drawn was a blank.

Reaching the entrance of the boardroom she could hear the general hubbub of noise from inside. Nervously biting her lower lip she tentatively peered round the door frame. Every seat around the large oval table was occupied; bar one.

She saw Mr Brompton standing at the head of the table. He was the Managing Director and majority stockholder in the company that bore his family name. He spotted her immediately and pointed to the empty chair.

"Ah Tina, there you are. Come in, come in. Thank you for joining us, take a seat please," he said. His voice and manner seemed welcoming but she couldn't be sure.

As all eyes turned to look at her she felt herself flush self consciously. She wasn't used to being the centre of attention. She moved into the room feeling her chest tighten from the growing anxiety. Her ragged breathing was making her breasts rise and fall rapidly, stretching her blouse buttons to breaking point. A few of the more lecherous eyes scanned her body, lingering for a moment on her more than ample charms and she was sure she heard a whispered comment of 'look at the tits on that' as she approached her seat. She sat down, a smile fixed on her face but inside her stomach was churning and she was trying hard to control her sense of panic.

Mr Brompton cleared his throat and surveyed the room before starting.

"It is rare indeed that we, the board, have an opportunity to reward a member of staff for their hard work and dedication to our company. To reward a person that not only obtains the best customer service scores in their own department but the best customer service scores overall for the entire store. This in itself is no mean feat but this same person also has the best sales figures of the entire store, the most add on sales of the entire store and the most completed and activated company store card applications. And in addition, this person has demonstrated time and time again their willingness to go that extra mile, not only for our customers but also for the store as well." Mr Brompton paused for the benefit of the directors, to let his fulsome praise sink in. He could see a few heads nodding sagely in agreement.

Tina sat back in her chair. She was genuinely pleased for this person, whoever it was. What she couldn't work out was when was he going to get to the problem and the reason she was here. She looked up to see Mr Brompton was now looking directly at her.

"Tina, you've been with our company now for four years and in that time you have proved to everyone how hard working you are. We here at Bromptons believe that such dedication should not go unrewarded and with that in mind we would like to offer you a promotion to a junior management position, effective immediately. We have revamped our department structure and want you to be one of our new department managers. This position of course comes with an increase in salary and other company benefits, full details of which we will go over with you later."

He paused. Tina sat with her mouth open as it took her a while to realise that the person he had been speaking about was her and not only that, he had now stopped speaking and was waiting for some kind of response from her.

"I... I don't believe it. I don't know what to say," Tina said, clearly surprised. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest.

"Say yes," Mr Brompton replied, as the board members laughed.

"Alright then," Tina said, "yes, yes I accept. Thank you so much, you don't know what this means to me, thank you." She was visibly shaking with excitement.

"No Tina, thank you. It's good to know that we have such hard working and enthusiastic people here at Bromptons and it gives myself and the board great pleasure to show our appreciation and to be able to reward that endeavour from time to time."

"One more thing Tina," Mr Brompton said as she stood up to leave, "we are also inviting you and your husband to attend the European Trade Show with us at the end of the month. All our major suppliers will be there, it's a very prestigious event. It's a two day show but we will be away for three nights and there's a gala dinner dance on the last evening."

"Oh thank you," Tina gushed, "I just can't believe it!"

"Believe it Tina," Mr Brompton said, "you've more than earned it."

* * *

Later that night and Tina had just finished relating the day's events to her husband Jim. He seemed genuinely happy about her promotion but less so about the trade show.

"Well I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the time off work," he said hesitantly. "I'm really busy right now, customers are relying on me, you know how it is."

"Are you serious!" Tina replied indignantly, "well if that's the case, I'll go without you. You know what, I don't believe you, I thought you would welcome the chance to spend some time with me in a luxury five star hotel."

"Huh, really! Will I actually be spending any time with you or is it just a business trip for you?" Jim retorted sarcastically, his anger quickly bubbling up to the surface.

"Okay, yes obviously it's mainly for business but there will be plenty of free time for us to explore the city and then there's the dinner dance to look forward to," Tina replied in a softer voice as she stroked his arm. She winced inwardly. She didn't want to upset him anymore than she already had. She was conscious that he was under a lot of stress due to his heavy work commitments plus she was still feeling immensely guilty about her last stupid act of infidelity.

"Alright, alright, I suppose so," Jim said without much enthusiasm. "I'll book the time off then."

Tina looked at him and sadly shook her head. Don't put yourself out too much she sighed to herself.

* * *

The day of the trip finally arrived and an excited Tina with a less than enthusiastic Jim in tow travelled with Mr Brompton and several other senior managers and their partners.

Leaving the airport by taxi they arrived at their hotel and walked into the lobby. The reception area was a vast open space, the walls lined with paintings and tapestries and the black and white tiled floor dotted with period chairs and chaise longues.

"Wow... look at those!" Tina exclaimed as she looked up at the huge, twinkling chandeliers hanging from the high vaulted ceiling.

"Oh this is just fabulous," she gushed as they approached the imposing reception desk. The male staff behind the desk were dressed in morning suits. The place reeked of class and she didn't know where to look first as she spun round excitedly trying to take it all in.

After a lengthy checking in of the whole party, porters were assigned to each couple. Tina and Jim were led off by theirs. It seemed that everyone was located on different floors.

Arriving at their room, the porter pushed open the double doors to reveal a sumptuously furnished lounge area. Another pair of double doors led to the large bedroom. Tina hurried inside, excitedly pushing past Jim to look inside the bedroom.

"Oh Jim, look, look at the size of the bed, it's massive! Oh and look at the wall paper, it's so rich... it's... it's just so fantastic," she enthused.

She dashed into the bathroom.

"Oh it's even got a jacuzzi bath as well as a shower," she shouted out, a big grin etched on her face.

"Lovely," an underwhelmed Jim replied as he turned back after tipping the porter, "come on then, we need to unpack now if you want to go for a drink before the meal."

Tina ignored him. She was far too excited to let him get her down.

Spending the next half hour unpacking and freshening up they eventually made their way downstairs and joined the rest of the Brompton's party in the hotel bar for pre meal drinks.

The remainder of the evening was spent going through the fine details of the forthcoming show events, which supplier's trade stands they should prioritise and who in particular they should meet with. They also worked out the free time so that Jim and the other non staff who had come on the trip knew when their spouses or partners would be available.

As the evening wore on, Jim sat sullenly nursing his drink. He was very tired and incredibly bored. His mind drifted off to think about the business he would be losing by being here. The thought did little to lift his mood.

Finally the impromptu meeting ended and Tina and Jim returned to their room.

Tina was still excited by her new position of trust within the company and with the sumptuous surroundings of the hotel and as Jim undressed she snuggled in behind him, kissing his neck and running her fingernails down his back.

She wanted him to make love to her. She was still feeling incredibly guilty because of her indiscretions of the past year or so and in particular her last one with Justin. She was desperate to return to those happier days they'd shared together before she had stupidly succumbed to several drunken mistakes. She wanted to be secure in the love of just one man; her man; her husband.

As she moved up against him Jim began to grow irritated. He just didn't get it. He knew women were subject to mood swings due to PMT but with Tina it seemed even more so. One minute she would be extremely distracted, either snapping at him for no apparent reason or virtually ignoring him for days on end and the next she would be all over him like a rash. She couldn't do enough for him, fussing around him, almost being too nice, like she was trying to make up for something.

And tonight, although Jim knew what she wanted he couldn't be bothered. Apart from being tired he was still feeling sorry for himself. It hadn't been long since she'd been in one of her distracted moods. And this latest one had probably been worse than any of the others. Her mood had been distinctly black for quite a few days longer than normal but now it seemed she was once more back into her happy mode.

But his problem was still the same. His inadequacies in the bedroom had led him to try to find ways to avoid sex with his wife just so he wouldn't be a failure again. In his mind he had convinced himself that Tina was getting pissed off with his inability to get or even maintain an erection when they did get together to make love.

So he brushed her off. "No not tonight love, I'm bushed, all I want is my bed and a good nights sleep," he said as he climbed in under the covers.

Wonderful, a frustrated Tina thought as she went off to undress in the bathroom; here we are in a romantic city, in a luxurious five star hotel and all he wants to do is sleep!

* * *

The following day was spent meeting with several companies who already supplied Bromptons, along with several others who hoped to in the future. For Tina it was a steep learning curve as she began to realise just how much work went into the running of a successful company. She and Jim did however get some time to themselves later in the afternoon and got out into the city to do some sightseeing. Jim whilst still distracted at least did seem a little happier to be there.

That evening saw them back in the bar for pre meal drinks with the rest of the Brompton party.

As they turned away from the bar to take their seats they were aware of a group of people entering the room.

"That's all I need," Tina heard her boss mutter. She looked up at him quizzically.

Mr Brompton leaned closer to Tina and whispered. "That's Klaus Winklemann, he's the head of our biggest competitor, Wellmans. I was hoping he wouldn't be here."

Tina looked over at the party approaching them. "Oh, why's that?" she asked.

"Well, I don't really like him. He was head hunted from a European business to revitalise Wellmans a couple of years ago and whilst he succeeded he didn't much care how he did it, if you know what I mean. He's not a very nice man," Gordon finished pointedly. He then sighed deeply. "Oh great, he's seen us."

Klaus Winklemann carried himself with a bearing that exuded power and wealth. Although small in stature he made up for it in personality. He was ruthless in business and ruthless in his private life. If he saw something he wanted he would stop at nothing to get it. His small entourage scurried after him as he walked over to see his nemesis Gordon Brompton. Klaus had made no secret of his desire to take over Bromptons in the past.

"Gordon Brompton, how are you, how's business?" Klaus oozed with false sincerity as he finally reached them.

"Hello Klaus, I'm fine thank you. How are you?" Gordon offered his hand to Klaus.

As Klaus shook his hand his eyes flitted rapidly across the Brompton party, primarily scanning the women before finally coming to rest on Tina.

She was dressed in a tight skirt and a satin blouse that displayed just a tantalising amount of her impressive cleavage. She considered herself to be dressed conservatively but to most men it would look provocative. She had finished off her outfit with stockings and 4" heel stilettos.

Klaus however didn't care what she was wearing, all he could see was her body. He drank in the sight in front of him. She appeared to be in her mid twenties, was blonde with great legs, a nice round, tight ass and incredible breasts that were straining the buttons of her blouse, her bra clearly struggling to contain them.

Although small, Klaus was a lean, powerful man in his mid sixties. He possessed razor sharp features and in particular piercing dark eyes, that when he wanted them to, burned with such startling intensity that it made people that saw them extremely uncomfortable. And this was definitely the effect they were now having on Tina.

As his cold eyes bored into her blue eyes, Tina felt an icy chill sweep down through her body followed moments later by a rush of heat that ended in her face. Her cheeks were on fire and she was sure it would be obvious to all around her. She shuddered inwardly as she felt a twinge in her pussy.

His eyes held hers for a moment that seemed to last forever. The feeling that they were completely alone washed over her. It was eerie. Suddenly her head jolted back as he broke the look. As her senses slowly cleared she could feel her heart pounding wildly in her chest.

"And who is this vision of beauty?" he asked as Tina managed to look away, "I've not seen her with you before Gordon. Where have you been hiding her?"

"This is Tina Carson, our newest junior manager," Gordon proudly replied, "and this is her husband Jim," he added turning to introduce him.

"Yes interesting; well I must be going now, it was good to see you again Gordon, we must meet up for a longer chat," Klaus said as he completely ignored Jim. "You too Tina," he added pointedly. With a final lingering look at Tina, he walked off to the restaurant followed closely by his entourage.

As Klaus had locked onto Tina so Jim had been mesmerised by the two buxom, blonde beauties that had been clinging to Klaus' arms. They were both stunningly beautiful and possessed the biggest breasts he had ever seen; even bigger than his wife's. It wasn't until he heard his name that he realised he was being introduced to anyone. His focus was firmly on the two impressive cleavages in front of him, watching them rise and fall with every breath their owners took.

"What an ignorant man," Jim stated coming up alongside Tina. He looked at her. "Are you feeling okay sweetheart, you seem a little distracted."

Tina shook her head as she realised Jim was talking to her.

"No... no... I'm fine," she shakily assured him, as they too entered the restaurant for their evening meal.

As they took their seats Tina could feel Klaus' eyes seeking her out and burning into her from across the room. She didn't dare look over to his table.

After enduring an uncomfortable twenty minutes picking at her food, feeling his eyes on her the entire time, she made her excuses and went to find the ladies restroom. She eventually found it at the end of a long winding corridor some distance from the restaurant.

Klaus watched her go. He waited a few moments before taking a quick look round, which confirmed no-one would notice him leave. He then made his excuses and followed her.

You've just got to love these old European hotels, the toilets are never where they should be, thought Tina as she stepped out of the restroom to return to the restaurant.

Closing the door behind her she turned and came face to face with Klaus.

Instinctively she jumped back. "Oh, sorry, you startled me," she exclaimed. Her heart sank as she realised who it was.

"That's alright my dear. I'm so pleased to see you again so soon," he said.

"Oh, err, hello Mr Winklemann," she replied nervously.

"Please, please call me Klaus my dear, after all we are friends, yes?"

Tina swallowed as she began to feel very uncomfortable in his presence. He did seem to be standing rather close to her. Klaus edged nearer, invading her space. She moved back half a step trying to maintain a gap but was stopped abruptly by the wall behind her.

He pressed forward again. "You know, you really are a very attractive woman. I love attractive women, especially when they have a body like yours," he muttered in his accented English.

Tina swallowed again, already she could feel her heart pounding hard in her chest. She nervously raised her head. She didn't want to look into his face but somehow felt impelled to do so. She was drawn immediately to his dark hypnotic eyes. They bored into her with such intensity that in an instant she was totally mesmerised, unable to look away. It was as if he had gained access to the depths of her soul and could see the inner slut that lay hidden deep within. Her mouth gaped open as she gasped for air, seemingly scarcely able to breathe. She felt her head start to spin.

The door of the restroom creaked as it opened suddenly. Tina looked up as Klaus spun angrily around, breaking the contact. A woman appeared through the doorway, glancing up at Klaus and Tina as she exited the restroom. She saw the guilty but scared look written all over the woman's face together with the dark scowl on the face of the man and this was enough to warn her that she was interrupting something. She turned and quickly scurried off, easily resisting the urge to look back.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,436 Followers