Tina Carson Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how much she tried, Chris was proving to be too strong for her. Pinning her easily against the wall with her arm, she unfastened the button on Tina's jeans and slid the zipper down. She pushed her hand inside, immediately feeling the lacy fabric of Tina's thong.

Tina was still struggling to break free as Chris forced her fingers lower until she could feel her pussy lips at the top of her thighs. She rubbed as hard as she could hoping that Tina would respond.

Tina stopped fighting back as she felt her arousal grow. Chris released her arms and brought her free hand up to once more fondle Tina's large breasts.

"Chris," Tina gasped, "please ... stop, I don't want to do this."

"Sure you do," Chris replied smiling, "I can tell you do."

"Well you're wrong," Tina said more forcefully, "I want to leave."

"Okay ..." Chris stepped back as she held her hands up in surrender. She didn't want to force the issue no matter how strong her desire was. Tina pushed her away, her fingers fumbling as she hurried to refasten her jeans.

"I'm going now," she said shakily. Her whole body was burning with arousal and fear. She couldn't understand why or how she felt like she did. But what she did know was that she just HAD to get away.

Expecting to be grabbed at any second she managed to turn and slowly walk out of the room and out of Chris' house.

Climbing unsteadily into her car she breathed deeply trying to control her emotions before she sped away with a screech of tyres.

"Tina!"

"TINA!" Mandy's voice filtered through to her, snapping her from her recollections.

As Tina looked up guiltily, Lucy noticed it and smiled to herself. She knew that look. Now all she had to do was think of a reason to get Tina back to her house. She felt a warm feeling spread out from her pussy as she looked forward to the rest of the evening.

Tina quickly drained her glass hoping to hide her embarrassment and stood up. "Anyone else want a drink while I'm going," she offered, wiggling the glass in her hand.

"No, I'm fine," was the general response from the girls apart from Lucy.

"Yes I'd like one but I'm not sure I want another one of these," she said pointing to her glass which was still half full. "I don't know what it was that Mandy got me but it's not very nice," she added pulling a face.

"Yeah that sounds like Mandy," Tina laughed in reply, "she's always buying people exotic drinks, I think she gets some perverse kick from their reaction when they realise it's undrinkable."

Still laughing Tina led the way to the bar, Lucy following behind watching with interest the sway of Tina's hips and the movement of her ass cheeks beneath her tight fitting short skirt. Her legs look fabulous she thought and they'll look even better wrapped round my neck!

As Tina turned around to check she was still following her, she quickly moved her eyes away from Tina's ass and flashed her a broad smile.

Reaching the bar they waited to be served. As they chatted they were rudely interrupted.

"Alright there girls, I'm Billy," he leered, dowsing them with his alcohol fuelled breath. "Having a good time are we? Want to make it better, if you know what I mean ..." he staggered slightly. It was all he could do to stand upright.

Lucy turned and shot him a withering look.

"Answer me this. Why is it that men like you want to ruin my night out? Believe it or not a woman can have a good time without being subjected to drunken slobs like you who think they're god's gift to women. So why don't you just fuck off; okay!"

"Bitch!" Billy spat the word out but clearly deflated, lurched off to find a new victim.

Tina looked at Lucy with her mouth wide open. "That was amazing," she gushed, "the way you did that, I would never have spoken to him like that, that was fantastic."

Lucy smiled. "I've had a lot of practice over the years, who needs men anyway, they only want one thing."

Mmm too true thought Tina, as she recalled that when single there had been many times on girly nights out when she'd allowed herself to be picked up by men just like Billy only to be fucked and then promptly dumped.

Finally getting their drinks they made their way back to the girls just in time to see that most of them were leaving.

"What's happening?" Tina asked Mandy, "you're not going already are you, it's still early and I don't want to go yet. Can't you stay longer?"

"Some of us have to be at work in the morning," Mandy replied, "but you're all right, you can stop out seeing as Jim's away."

Lucy's ears picked up. "We can always carry on the party at my place," she said, "I'm not at work tomorrow either."

"There you go girls," Tina said triumphantly, "everyone back to Lucy's then!"

As they exited the club it soon became obvious that the only people still up for carrying on were Lucy and Tina, as the rest of the girls left in their taxi's.

"Still want to come?" Lucy asked Tina.

"Sure, why not," Tina replied, slurring her words slightly now that the fresh air had hit her, "who needs those party poopers anyway!"

Lucy smiled. "Okay, let's go get a taxi then."

As their taxi sped them towards her home, Lucy alternated between ogling Tina's impressive breasts, which jiggled up and down with every bump of the taxi on the uneven road surface and the quivering flesh of her exposed, stocking clad thighs.

Finally arriving at Lucy's home, they both got out the taxi and Lucy paid him off.

"Is this all yours Lucy," Tina asked as she stood looking up a long driveway that stretched towards a large detached house.

"Mmm, yes it is," Lucy replied.

"Wow, very impressive."

"Yes, it's not bad is it," Lucy said with a smile. "Come on let's get you inside, it's starting to turn chilly." She'd already noticed Tina's nipples were starting to show through her blouse and because of this she was beginning to get impatient.

With her pussy now throbbing with anticipation, she led Tina up the driveway to enter her house through the front door.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Tina requested as soon as they got inside.

"Sure, it's just through there," Lucy replied indicating where Tina should go. "I'll be back in a few minutes, make yourself at home when you've finished. I'll leave you a drink in the kitchen."

When Tina came back into the kitchen, she retrieved her drink and looked around. Very nice, she thought, Lucy's obviously got a flair for home design judging by the quality of the fittings in here. As she continued to explore, she was suddenly aware she could hear noises coming from elsewhere. Intrigued, she wandered through into the large living room.

"Wow, this is massive," she muttered to herself as she looked around at the furniture and ornaments that adorned the room. Everywhere oozed class.

She sat down, sinking into the cushions of a large two seater sofa, luxuriating in their softness and comfort. Her eyes finally settled on the 50" television set hung opposite on the far wall. That had been the source of the voices. Only they weren't voices talking now, it was more like slurping, licking and squelching noises. She looked up at the screen with more focus.

"Oh my god!" she whispered to herself as it registered just what was showing on the giant screen in stunning high definition.

A very beautiful, naked woman with long brown hair and a fabulous curvy body was getting out of a large sunken bath. The camera moved in closer to show the water dripping and running off her body in a sensual manner with particular focus on her delightfully full, round ass. In front of her, another beautiful woman who was fully clothed and dressed as a maid, was holding a towel in her hands. She proceeded to rub the naked woman dry paying particular attention to her spectacular breasts and puffy nipples.

Tina watched mesmerised, unable to tear her eyes from the screen as the mistress opened her legs wide to enable the maid to get on her knees between them.

Tina swallowed and licked her lips as unexpected feelings awakened within her. She shifted awkwardly on her cushion and took a deep breath. Her heart was starting to pound harder inside her chest as she watched the maid's mouth come up to the mistress's pussy. The definition of the picture was unbelievably clear as the camera zoomed in closer. The goose bumps on the mistress's thighs were clearly defined as were the strands of loose cotton stitching to the maids outfit.

She swallowed hard again, her eyes growing larger as the camera zoomed in even closer to show in graphic close up detail the maid's tongue as it flicked out to lick her mistress's wet, glistening pussy lips. Tina shifted awkwardly on the sofa cushion and felt the stickiness between her thighs. She parted her legs slightly hoping that would help alleviate the discomfort.

Meanwhile, in her bedroom, Lucy was putting the finishing touches to her change of clothes. Her favourite seduction wear was a matching white bra and thong together with a white bustier. She was wearing sheer stockings held up by a matching white suspender belt. As she slipped on her 5" white stiletto heeled sandals she took a final look in the mirror. She turned sideways to admire the view of herself.

She was tall, around 5'8 with pendulous 36DD breasts. Her waist was narrow and her hips flared out to her full round ass. Her legs were long and curvy. Her long brown hair fell below her shoulders and her eyes were green. Touching up her makeup she turned and left the room. It was nearly time.

Having quietly descended the stairs she paused by the living room door and stood in silence observing Tina. She knew that her victim was going to be susceptible to lesbian seduction, she had sensed it the moment they'd first met but this now confirmed it. She could tell Tina was really aroused by what she was watching. She waited. She still had time. She wanted her victim to be fully primed.

After ten minutes the scene of the mistress with the maid ended. Tina hadn't been able to tear her eyes away from the screen. She also didn't realise she was watching a full length lesbian porn movie, her very first experience of one but she knew it was making her feel different and strangely aroused. And even though she desperately wanted to touch herself so far she had resisted the temptation.

In the movie the next scene started with the mistress and a female guest going off horse riding together. The female guest was another incredibly beautiful woman with blonde hair and big breasts which were clearly visible straining against the confines of her tight blouse.

Tina again shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She could feel she now had a distinct wet patch between her legs. She took another deep drink from her glass.

Suddenly she realised Lucy was there. She had slipped in to sit on her right hand side. Tina was aware of a flash of white clothing, the flick of long brown hair as it brushed across her shoulder and the smell of heavy perfume. It was a heady smell, at once both intoxicating and arousing. But she barely acknowledged Lucy's presence as she continued to watch the events unfold on the screen, mesmerised by the increasingly hot, erotic action. Her mouth was now open as she gasped for breath.

In the film the two women had stopped at a stable in the woods. The blonde guest hesitantly allowed the mistress to lay her down in some straw inside the stable. She was clearly reluctant but the mistress was most persistent as she fondled the guest's large breasts through her blouse.

At the same time as Tina watched this, Lucy brought a hand up and placed it on Tina's upper arm. She slowly stroked up and down, allowing her fingers to brush against the outer swell of her 38D breasts. Tina realised she was being touched but did nothing to stop it. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the events unfolding in the movie.

Lucy carried on mimicking the on screen action. The mistress cupped and fondled the blonde guest's breasts. Lucy, using her right hand, moved it carefully over Tina's right breast, her fingers lightly tracing over the curve and contours of her wonderful globe before cupping and fondling it. She could feel the lace detail of Tina's bra beneath the fabric of her blouse.

Tina gasped at Lucy's initial touch but did nothing to stop her. She squirmed down into her seat as a strange feeling began to deepen within her.

Turning slightly towards Tina, Lucy's right hand moved across to her left breast. She repeated her actions as before, gently running her hand over her soft but firm shape. Eventually her hand moved down to the buttons of Tina's tight fitting silky blouse.

Tina watched as on screen the mistress slowly undid the blouse buttons of the stacked blonde haired guest and slid her hand in.

Lucy slowly unfastened Tina's blouse buttons one by one. She moved her hand under the silky fabric and ran her fingertips softly over the flesh of Tina's breasts. She could tell that the bra barely contained her massive tits as she gently prodded and poked at them.

Tina's hips wiggled as she ground her ass deeper into the cushions of the sofa. Her breathing was now laboured, coming in short gasps for air and as a hot flush ran up through her body she groaned.

Lucy slid her hands into the bra and freed Tina's breasts, bringing then out to hang over the top. She immediately liked what she saw. Her breasts were a lovely shape and colour with perfectly sized pink aureoles with large nipples that were already engorged. She plucked at them in turn, carefully pulling and twisting them. Not too hard but not too soft.

Tina moaned, tearing her eyes away from the screen to look into Lucy's face. Lucy smiled at her as she tweaked her nipples again. Tina gasped at the pain and pleasure, her half closed eyes flickering as her desire grew.

"Tina," Lucy spoke softly to her. Tina looked up and as she did, Lucy leaned in, brushing her lips against Tina's. They kissed, softly at first but then harder.

Lucy was shocked and then delighted at the force and passion of Tina's return kiss, especially when her tongue forced it's way into Lucy's mouth to entwine with hers.

Tina was on fire now. She had never felt this aroused before. Their mouths mashed together as they french kissed for what seemed like forever as Lucy continued to softly touch Tina's breasts, running her fingers over and around her curves again and again, squeezing and caressing, fondling and massaging, not roughly or forcefully, only tenderly and lovingly.

Tina's nipples were now extremely swollen and sensitive and she gasped as Lucy flicked at them with her fingertips. She finally broke the kiss and moved her head back a fraction to observe Tina. Her head wasn't moving but her eyes were flickering behind her closed lids as her passion continued to build.

She finally opened her eyes a fraction to gaze up at Lucy. Her body was squirming as Lucy continued to gently fondle her breasts. Her lips parted as she sucked in some air when Lucy tweaked a nipple. She sighed. A long deep sigh.

Lucy held her gaze and moved her hand down onto Tina's luscious thigh. She loved the feel of the sheer stockings beneath her hand as she slid up and under the short skirt towards Tina's honey pot. Her legs parted instantly.

Tina's hips twitched involuntarily as Lucy stroked her legs repeatedly, edging painfully and slowly nearer to her pussy with every pass of her hand. Her legs opened wider as Lucy's hand moved higher and higher.

"Ooohh ... shit ..." Tina moaned as Lucy's fingers made slight contact with her thong. She squirmed down even further into the two seater sofa.

Lucy continued to kiss her whilst her hand roamed freely at the top of her legs, luxuriating in the warmth of the flesh above her stocking tops.

Little by little she moved her hand closer and closer towards Tina's pussy. She could feel her thong was sopping wet as her fingertips brushed against it.

Tina writhed beneath the hand. She was completely aroused and was starting to crave relief. Anything would do, she was nearly past caring. It didn't matter now that it was a woman pressing all the right buttons. It didn't matter that Tina herself was a married, heterosexual woman. All that mattered right now was that she wanted it to go on for ever.

Lucy slid off the sofa and onto the floor to kneel between Tina's legs. She grabbed hold of them, spreading them wider as she pulled her to the edge. She moved in and as her face sank into the slickness, Tina gasped loudly and snatched her legs up in a quick involuntary movement.

"Ohhh ... ohhh ... mmmm ..." Tina moaned as Lucy moved her thong to one side and stuck her tongue into her sodden pussy.

Lucy slurped up the nectar from the honey pot. She tasted so good. She continued to play with Tina's pussy lips, nibbling and coaxing her with her tongue and teeth as her hands repeatedly slid up and down her thighs, stroking and caressing, pushing the arousal up her legs and in towards her mound.

Tina bucked and writhed, lifting her ass off the sofa time and time again as Lucy's assault continued unabated. She had never been so orally pleasured like this before. It must be true what people said. Only a woman knows how to do it properly.

Lucy finally sat back and gazed down at her prize. Tina lay slumped, her eyes were tightly closed but her lips were parted as she expelled little gasps of air from between them. Her whole body was moving in a circular motion, causing her large breasts to jiggle.

Lucy returned to her task. As she knelt down again between Tina's shapely, stocking clad thighs she closed a hand around one of her breasts. At the same time she slid her index finger into Tina's tight snatch before quickly adding her middle finger. The shriek of initial surprise and shock fast became moans and groans of pleasure as Lucy began to finger fuck her remorselessly, changing the angle of her attack every now and again knowing from experience what pleasures Tina was now feeling.

Tina herself was all over the place. She'd never felt like this before. Her head moved violently from side to side and she writhed on the sofa as Lucy continued to fuck her until eventually she exploded as a massive orgasm ripped through her body when Lucy assaulted her clit for the first time.

Lucy was ecstatic. All her feelings about Tina were true. She was susceptible to lesbian seduction. She smiled inwardly. This was going to be a night to remember.

Tina's hips were still moving as her orgasm subsided. She could not remember coming that hard before. Was it because it had happened with a woman? All she knew was that it felt so good even if it was oh so wrong!

Lucy stood and taking Tina's hand pulled her to her feet. She took her into her arms and kissed her deeply. Tina moaned into her mouth as Lucy's hand returned to fondle and caress her naked breasts. She played with her swollen nubs, tugging on them hard as Tina trembled longingly under her touch.

Her hand dropped down under Tina's skirt and moved straight up to her mound. Tina's eyes were half closed as Lucy looked into her face. Her hips swayed as Lucy went to work on her pussy yet again and she shuddered as Lucy pushed a finger inside her once more.

Lucy's other hand returned to Tina's breast. She took half a pace back to look at her handy work.

Tina was swaying. One hand was finger fucking her whilst the other was sending her wild with passion as it groped her large 38D breast. Lucy leaned forward and took the engorged nipple into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around and around, as she teased and sucked and licked it. Tina groaned with pleasure, her eyes fully closed now, then shrieked as Lucy bit down greedily on her erect nub.

"Come with me." Lucy's seductive voice filtered through to Tina. She led her out the room and they climbed the stairs to her bedroom. Tina could barely find the strength to walk. Once inside the bedroom and standing in front of Lucy, Tina allowed herself to be undressed.