Tina Finds Daniel

Story Info
Ex s club girl goes out to dinner.
1k words
3.5
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To get over the break up of the band Tina decided To go to a quiet little restaurant she knew in London. She knew no one would really take any notice of her because it was early evening and everyone would be more interested about getting home to notice her.

As she sat down at her table she was glad to have left her boyfriend Tommy at home, she really needed to be on her own right now.

As she ordered her meal she noticed a young boy walk into the restaurant Tina thought he looked quite handsome.

"Hello" said the man.

"Hi" replied Tina.

Tina then sat down feeling embarrassed that she had strong feelings for a man she had just met, what would her boyfriend think if he knew she had feelings for another man?.

As Tina was finishing her main course she had become aware that the man had been looking at her quite a lot whilst she was eating.

"Excuse me, are you Tina from s club?” said the man.

"Yes I am, well I used to be we broke up a few days ago" said Tina.

"Oh sorry are you upset or are you glad it’s all over?” said the man.

"Its probably best we broke up now on a high" said Tina.

Tina was really starting to like this man .

"My names Daniel by the way".

Daniel thought Tina that’s a nice name, Tina had finished her meal at the same time as Daniel so Daniel decided to be gentlemen and wait with Tina for a taxi. It was a lovely night a slight breeze but not enough to be uncomfortable.

As they were waiting they got talking and found out that Daniel and Tina shared the same birthday but Tina was 7 years older.

Tina was upset that Daniel was only 19, she was really starting to like this boy she didn’t know what it was but she felt like she had met her perfect partner and he seemed to really like her.

"Would you like to go for a walk? Its a lovely evening shame to waste it" said Daniel.

"Okay then"repleid Tina.

All girls know that they need to be careful these days as anyone could be evil but Tina felt safe with Daniel. As they went for their walk they passed hardly any people the night sky and the shop lights made you feel like you were in Spain or Italy. Tina was a London girl so she knew the best places to walk. Ten minutes later they ended up sitting in a quite little park.

"Are you okay Tina?" asked Daniel

"Yes I am just thinking,” replied Tina

"What about?"

Tina knew she couldn’t tell Daniel that she was deciding whether to tell Daniel how she felt about him.

"Tina" said Daniel.

"Yes sorry I was thinking about the band,” said Tina.

It was getting harder for Tina to keep her feelings to her self.

"Its about time we were getting home" said Daniel.

"NO its still early lets sit here for a bit longer" Tina couldn’t believe she was asking a boy she had just met that evening to stay with her a bit longer.

"Okay I suppose I can stay a bit longer,” said Daniel.

Tina did something that shocked her inside but her body overpowered her shock and rested her head on Daniels shoulder, Daniel responded by putting his arm round Tina. Tina couldn’t believe what was happening it was so fast but the disapproval she felt inside was dying away and being replaced by a sense of happiness, which she had only experienced with her boyfriend Tommy when they first met.

Tina and Daniel sat like this for 1/2 hour, both knew that something magical and special was happening, they both felt like they were walking on air.

Because of how relaxed Tina felt she started to fall asleep, as she drifted off Daniel brushed the hair out of Tina's face and decided to tell her his feelings.

"Tina I know we have just met but I think I am falling in love with you, I know that it takes months to fall in love someone but I love you more than words can explain".

There was a silence before Daniel realised he had just told a sleeping Tina his feelings.

Tina woke up after an hour, they both realised that they had been in the park for nearly 2 hours and it was getting late.

"I have to go my boyfriend will be wondering where I am,” said Tina.

"BOYFRIEND you didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend,” replied a shocked Daniel.

Tina tried to speak but no words would come out

"I can’t believe you have a boyfriend and after I told you I love you as well,” said Daniel.

That last bit should of shocked Tina but instead it caused her to say.

"I love you as well"

They both knew that they were meant to be together but they both knew it was wrong

"We shouldn’t be doing this" said Daniel and left leaving Tina on her own.

As Tina returned home Tommy was waiting for her

"Where have you been" said Tommy.

"Out thinking about my future" replied Tina.

As she got into bed she couldn’t sleep so many things were going through her head about her, Daniel and Tommy.

Next morning she woke up and decided she was going to find Daniel and tell him that she wanted to be with him, but she didn’t know where he lived or a contact number for him.

She spent a month searching for Daniel but she never found him.

A year later her and Tommy got married, Tina loved Tommy but he would always be second best to Daniel. Tina got on with her life and had a baby boy which her and Tommy decided to call Daniel, Tommy and everyone else would never know the real reason for calling her child Daniel, but Tina could finally love another Daniel as much as she loved the Daniel she fell in love with that special night nearly two years ago.