Tina Gets a Work Out

Story Info
Nothing gets a Hot Wife going like a good work out partner
1.7k words
4.1
29.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Tina and I are in our late and mid-30s respectively. We've been married for over 10 years and have three children together. Tina is a brown eyed beauty. She is short but quite curvy. I've always found her body desirable. Tina and I have always had a good sex life. A couple months ago when discussing fantasy I admitted to getting very turned on by the thought of her with other men. She took the disclosure better than I thought. She was adamant we'd never invite a third party in but was open to doing some role playing with the idea. She'd tease with me naughty texts about a fictional lover during the day and talk dirty about other men in bed. I often tried to push the envelope over the last couple months but decided it wasn't going to happen and I didn't want to push her. The fantasy was enough for me.

My job had recently taken us to Italy for a couple years. Tina is a school teacher and couldn't find a full-time teaching position due to us arriving mid-school year. She worked as an aid in the afternoons at our kids' school while she waited for a full time job to open up.

Tina made fast friends with our neighbor, Adriana, who was a personal trainer at a gym owned by her brother, Silvano. After teaching for the last 10 years Tina was really enjoying having her mornings to herself. She was able to get the kids off to school and had hired Adriana as a trainer. Tina was adamant that she was going to get that last stubborn 10 pounds of baby weight off. I told her daily how sexy she was and couldn't keep my hands off her but she was determined.

After a couple months Tina got hired to fill a full time teaching spot due to a teacher giving birth. She was excited about the position but upset her work schedule wouldn't work with Adriana's gym schedule. As it turns out Silvano opens the gym early to get his own work out in and offered to provide training to Tina since she had paid for a year's worth. It required her to get up pretty early but I didn't have to be at work as early anymore so I could have the kids ready for her by the time she got back from the gym. I was impressed with Tina's discipline to get up so early and dedication to meet her fitness goals.

A bit about Silvano, whatever you picture in your mind regarding a Mediterranean fitness model, Silvano probably fits the bill. He is 6'2, bronze skinned, sharp facial features, has a ripped physique and flowing black hair. When Tina first told me how he was going to train her I slyly commented "Oh I bet he is". She responded sarcastically with a wink "Well yeah, I've wanted to fuck him all this time". Adriana had been a good trainer but Silvano really pushed Tina over the next couple months. She was in better shape than any point in our marriage.

Over the summer we flew our kids back to the US to spend time with their grandparents. We planned on meeting up with them for vacation in a week. This brings me to a Saturday morning after the kids had left. Tina got up super early for a training session. I couldn't go back to sleep and decided to go for a run. She took the car to the gym and I ran to town. It was about 7 miles to the gym so she would be close to finishing her workout by the time I got there. We planned to shower together at the gym then grab breakfast.

The gym didn't officially open for another couple hours by the time I got to it but Silvano left a side door unlocked so Tina and I could enter. As I walked into the gym it was empty. I hollered for them but didn't get a response. All the offices were dark but I could hear the showers running in the women's shower. I was looking forward to getting some hot sex in the shower before breakfast.

As I started to open the door to the women's locker room I heard some muffled sounds. I rounded the corner and dropped everything I had been holding. The sight in front of me was both the most erotic sight I'd seen and disconcerting. My wife was naked and on all fours with her knees together on the locker room bench. Silvano, also naked, was behind her. He had a handful of her hair in one fist and the other on her hip. He was fucking her doggy style with reckless abandon. Their bodies made a slapping sound that seemed to echo through the locker room. I had been enjoying Tina's body over the past months but in this depraved moment I really saw the work she had been putting in. Her toned arms held firm so she could brace herself on the bench while Silvano pounded on her pussy. Her back was arched due to his handful of her hair and the muscles and tendons stood out as her body glistened with sweat. The firmness of her ass and legs was apparent, as despite the assault that Silvano was giving her back side, there was barely any movement in her muscles. The two of them looked amazingly erotic together and were completely in sync. Tina noticed me after a couple seconds of standing there. She had been moaning loudly when I entered. She gave me a lustful smile then egged Silvano on.

"YES, Silvano fuck me. Fuck me in front of my husband. Fuck this married pussy." She yelled while looking me right in the eye.

Silvano slowed the pace but added more force each time he slammed his cock home into Tina. I saw her close her eyes and knew an orgasm was imminent. I watched her toes curl and every muscle shudder up and down her body. "Goddddd I looooove howwww youuuu make meee cummm" She groaned as the orgasm passed through her.

Silvano signaled he was close to cumming. Tina swiveled around to face his cock. She zealously jerked off his slick cock with both hands while running her tongue around his head. Silvano's ass clenched and he shot several ropes of cum over Tina's face and tits. My cock was rock hard. Tina continued to work her hands up and down his shaft, milking every last bit out of him, all the while lovingly cleaning up his cock with her tongue.

Once Silvano was completely done Tina picked up a nearby towel, wiped her face off and slapped Silvano on the ass. She winked at me and said "Come on husband let's get to that shower we talked about". Silvano passed me with a big grin and patted me on the shoulder. I disrobed and followed Tina into the shower.

The shower area was largely open with several shower heads that were all running causing the room to be very steamy. I could see my devastatingly sexy wife's figure outlined in the steam in the middle of the shower.

"Was that the first time?" I asked.

"Did it look like the first time?" she playfully answered.

Consumed with passion and angst I rushed across the shower pressing her against the wall. I dropped to my knees thrust my mouth against her clit hungrily lapping it up. "Well I guess we've established you aren't made" she giggled. I tongued her passionately as she squirmed against my face. I then stood up, turned her around so we face the wall and pinned her wrists above her head as my engorged cock was lodged between her butt cheeks. She squealed with excitement. "That happened just as I planned and I can tell you loved it. Tell me baby; tell me how hot it was finally seeing your pretty little wife being fucked hard by another man."

"It was exquisite" I growled. "I've never seen you so sexy before."

"Well what are you waiting for husband? Take back what is yours." She cooed

I bent her over so she could brace against the wall allowing me the angle to insert myself. Tina rose up on the balls of her feet presenting her sopping swollen pussy to me. I entered hard and forceful. She screamed and moaned all the while encouraging me. We'd done a lot of "Hot Wife" role play but I'd never heard her be so dirty. I gripped her by her hips and thrust in and out strongly.

"That's it baby, right there, ooooh you are hitting the spot just right, don't stop." She moaned.

Her knees started to buckle as I fucked a hard orgasm through her. I held her around the waist until she stopped shaking then turned her around. I picked her up by the ass, leaned us against the wall, lowered her back onto my cock and she clasped her hands behind my neck. In 10+ years of marriage somehow we had never done this position. I bounced her up and down on my cock. She seemed almost giddy at the sensations that were flowing through her.

"Yes, oh GOD YES! This pussy is yours! Do anything you want. FUCK ME" she screamed.

This last bit put me over the edge. I thrust one last time and came deep in her which triggered her own orgasm. She locked her ankles together and squeezed so hard the air came out of me and raked her nails down my back leaving scratch marks.

We collapsed onto the shower floor in a tight embrace.

"So we are good?" Tina asked while pushing my hair out of my face?

"I know I've been asking for this for a while but I had no idea how turned on I was going to be. Risky surprising me with it but god I think that made it even hotter." I admitted.

We kissed deeply. "Now let's get that breakfast. I'm famished" Tina quipped.

The next week without the kid is going to be awesome I think.