Tina Rules Ch. 2

Story Info
Husband's emasculation continues.
2.1k words
4.15
89.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimmysub
jimmysub
21 Followers

because I had jerked off last night and she had not forgotten about the chastity device. She felt this would keep me from wanking off for the time being.

Before getting me into it she got me hard and then she pulled this vibrator out and measured me up against it. She pointed out it was 4-5" longer than me and it doesn't droop to nothing in 15 minutes. She sat at the edge of the bed while she instructed me on how to use the vibrator When she was close to orgasm she took control of it and thrust it deep and long into her. Something I had been too timid to do.

After a brief snooze she told me to get a glass of water for her. She quietly talked to me as I laid on the bed next to her. "I bet you've never seen me get off that good have you" I admitted that I had not. " This was just with a piece of plastic and a couple of batteries. Imagine what is going to happen when I have a real man to fuck me?"

"I tell you what. Anytime you think you are man enough to bring me off like that I'll let you try. But if you are just trying to take advantage of my good will and are not able to perform you'll be in your chastity for like three months, at least." Shortly after she offered me the deal I returned to my floor space.

The next morning I helped her get ready for work and changed into this black leotard and shorts that were my chore clothes. "Remember 5:30 Lydsay and I will be here supper for 6:30 and you should probably eat early so you can serve us uninterrupted .I know you are going to be alone all day and you may be tempted to jerk off. I don't want you to. It will just be worst if the first memory you have of Lydsay is being spanked in front of her".

I agreed not to. "If it is hot and I am caught up on my chores can I go swimming? I asked.

"Children should not swim unattended."

I started to protest that I was not a child. She just gave me a look.

I spent the day doing the chore list. It felt weird moving my clothes out of our bedroom.

5:30 came around really quickly. Shortly afterwards I heard the doorbell ring. It was that girl Lydsay. She explained that Tina had gone off to the gym but she wanted to swim laps instead. She was carrying a gym bag and asked where she could change. I brought her to the pool house. She was a short girl with glasses and an upturned little nose. She is attractive in a quiet girl next-door sort of way.

She told me to get her a hanger so she could hang up her dress. By the time I got back with it she was already in the pool. She had this little Bikini on and I couldn't help but check out her body.

"Now Tina assured me that I would not have any problems with you. So stop staring at me. My dress is on the hook in there go put it on a hanger, get me a fresh towel, and something cold and icy to drink when I get out of here." She had barely introduced herself to me and she was bossing me around like that was just the way that it was.

I returned poolside and was mesmerized just watching her swim back and forth in the pool. I heard Tina drive up she was still in the sweats from the gym. I reported Lydsay was out swimming and asked whether I should start the pasta. She told me to wait on that but be a good boy and bring them cheese and crackers poolside. I returned with the snacks Lydsay was out and drying off. Her bikini top was so small and her breast appeared so large on her 5' frame.

Tina had stripped off her clothes and was in the nude just floating around in the pool. Tina told me to stop staring at Lydsay' boobs put the crackers down, pick up her clothes, bring a robe to get into, and if you can change quickly into your new bathing suit, you can have a swim before dinner. I returned in about 10 minutes. Tina was still swimming. I had to kneel next to Lydsay while waiting for Tina to finish.

Lydsay commented that Tina was so beautiful that she was not going to have any problem finding a nice guy who knew how to treat women. But that's what you want isn't? A real man to help satisfy her in ways that you can't. She was patting me on the head like I was a dog or something. I don't know why but I found it very arousing. Tina got out of the pool and sat on the edge. I was then allowed to swim for a while. They were sitting at the edge of the pool and called me over to them. Tina did this thing with her foot finding my prick under the skirt of my bathing suit.

Did you jerk-off today? Tina asked.

I truthfully reported that I had not.

They said good boy in unison.

Lydsay said it would be much better when you have him fixed. My aunt had to put one on my cousin when he was 15 when he was part of a pregnancy scare. When he stayed with us my girlfriends and I had such a good time teasing him. Telling Tina that you will find him more cooperative the more you blue ball him. When Steve was with us I would just have to say I'm thirsty and he would jump up and get me a soda. His wife and I our still friends and she still constrains him. He is just the most compliant husband a woman could ask for.

I had to get out of the pool and fix dinner. They joined me in the kitchen after Tina had inspected my housework.

Not bad she told me. The guest room still needs work but there is no reason you can't stay there tonight. Tomorrow you can start your day in your boy clothes and do errands. I served the two women dinner. Tina asked Lydsay if she had plans for Saturday. Yes I just moved into this place and I'm living out of boxes, the place was left kind of a mess because there wasn't anytime between the other folks leaving and my moving in.

Tina says it sounds like you could use some help. Yes I could, looking at me, but he is not fixed yet and the way he keeps staring at my tits I don't know.

Well I don't think we can mail order chastity tonight and have it here for tomorrow.

Why mail order? The Eros store in old town usually has them in stock.

You sure Tina inquired?

Sure my cousin wasn't the only boy I knew who wore one. A lot of single moms and those who had been single moms had their son's fitted. A lot of adolescent girls ruin their lives by having kids when they are too young. Just say no does not work. Birth control methods can fail. There is sort of a quiet movement to solve the problem where it belongs. Boys who can get a girl pregnant but not assume responsibility of fatherhood are the problem. Well if they can't control their impulses something has to be done.

Tina seemed fascinated by the whole notion of how this social problem was being solved. Well then do you think the store is open late on Friday night?

Hey relax if you give me the money or a credit card we can get it done first thing Saturday morning. Then I would be glad to have his help fixing up my apartment.

But what's up on Saturday anyways Lydsay asked.

Well at the gym tonight this guy Dave and I were talking about how weird it was exercising inside when it is so nice out. He asked me if I wanted to go on a bike ride on Saturday. I don't know if anything is going to happen but I feel the potential is there. He looks like he has a manly prick something I've really been deprived of for too long.

I must of looked so disappointed as Tina remarked to me about being careful what you wish for.

But you do look uncomfortable in that bathing suit . Why don't you take a shower get into a nightgown and by the time you're through there will be these dishes to wash. I think we will find you very cute in that pink nylon baby doll you got me for my birthday last year.

They were sitting out on the darkened screened patio when I finished the dishes. Tina suggested that I get a throw pillow off of the couch so I'd be comfortable kneeling. Lydsay said Oh that does look so cute on him. It's so nice to see the tables turned. Guys buy me stuff like that and they have no idea how uncomfortable it is to feel that next to my skin. They don't understand when I get upset and tell them I want cotton or silk not sythenitic material on me.

Tina agreed with her. The light was turned off and a candle lit. I postioned myself kneeling between the two of them. Lydsay as if it was no big deal used my shoulder as if it was a stool. Tina said so Hon this is the deal.

Tommorow while you are out shopping make sure my bike has air in the tires, pick up a nice loaf of French bread, a good chedar , and some sparkling water. Anything else she asked Lydsay. Sure how about some sexy underwear and some birth control stuff.

Yes I'll call the lingerie store from work and have them put something together. You will just have to pick up some condoms and a tube of foam and that should do it. Tina confirmed that Lydsay felt comfortable getting me fitted. She mentioned that nothing gives her more satisfaction than being party to a nice emasculation.

Lydsay had placed one of her feet on my crotch. She remarked if it wasn't so small I would swear jimmy is all aroused by this. Tina says believe me that is his version of a raging hard on. It's so cute can I bring him off Lydsay asked . Sure Tina responded. It's almost bedtime anyway and it won't take that long. Lyndsay started to stroje my cock using her feet and toes. I was so aroused that I really got into responding by rubbing vigorously aginst her foot. It wasn't long though before I shot my load all over her foot.

Boy that really din't take very long at all did it. She started to move her feet to my mouth rubbing cum in my face . I resisted as I was no longer aroused and felt silly and embarrassed. Tina looked at me and said hair brush and I felt compelled to clean up the mess I made all over Lydsay"s feet.. Tina complimented Lydsay on how well I was responding to her. Well I may be half his age but all males are essentially boys and boys are very manageable.

Tina said time for beddy by little man. I thanked Lydsay for getting me off and went to the guest room to retire. I heard Llydsay leave in about 45 minutes and Tina stopped by on the way to the shower. This is cozy in here. She straddled my chest and sat her pussy inches away from my face. Boy, that Lydsay is something else. Don't you think she has a great body? Don't worry I won't be jealous. I think she has some good ideas. She suggested that I have you eat me out. I mentioned you probably wouldn't be horny as you just got off. She reminded me from now on it is all about my needs and desires and that you should do things that make you uncomfortable as a sign of love and devotion.

She even suggested that she may let you eat her out on Saturday. Hon would you like that? She didn't wait for my reply as she pulled my head into her.

Don't forget to vote!

jimmysub
jimmysub
21 Followers