Tina the Supervisor

Story Info
Big girls can have a good time, too.
2.4k words
4.18
97.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as I can remember, I have always had a fetish for the older more mature woman. But I never thought that I would ever get to fulfill my fantasy. How wrong I was.

Her name was Tina, and she was a colleague of mine at the local supermarket. She was a big woman, with large breasts and a big bum, she was 36 and I was only 22. She had a geek pair of glasses and she was my supervisor. One weekend I was asked if I would work a night shift as we were expecting a visit from the owner. As I needed the cash I agreed and thought nothing of it.

The night arrived and we both went about completing our duties and before long we were finished. We looked at the clock and it was only 2am and we had another four hours before anyone else would be coming in to the store. We went into the cafeteria and I made some coffee and we sat and chatted. As we got talking, Tina told me about how she had split with her boyfriend after she caught him cheating on her. She was very emotional and before long she burst into tears. I got up and walked over to her and gently put my arm around her. I comforted her for a good half an hour before she stopped crying and cheered up. She apologised for her behaviour and I told her that it was ok.

She put her arms around me and gave me a hug, as she hugged me I could feel her breasts pressing against me, I could smell the shampoo in her hair, and the perfume on her neck, and I was getting turned on. She let go of me and we walked back out onto the shop floor.

As we inspected the shop floor, we made our way round each of the sections until we got to the ladies toiletries. We had a laugh over some tampons and I commented about how awkward it must be to use them if you were a virgin. We laughed and joked some more, and then we heard a knock at the back door. We opened the door and it was the boss. We went and sat in the office, whilst the boss inspected the shop.

After about twenty minutes, the boss came in and congratulated us on our hard work and told us we were free to go. As I got changed Tina came into the gents locker room and called my name. I shouted back and she came over to me.

“Can you give me a lift home???” she asked

“ Sure, no problem, I’ll just grab my stuff!”

With that I took my bag and we walked to the car. When we arrived at her house, she invited me in for a coffee and I agreed. We went into the house and she put the kettle on, and told me she was just going to go and get changed.

Tina returned five minutes later dressed in a pair of black silk pyjamas, and all I could do was stare. She looked absolutely beautiful, especially now that she had taken off her glasses. She had the most beautiful eyes. As we drank coffee and chatted, Tina again thanked me for being so comforting earlier. Then she accidentally spilled hot coffee on the front of her blouse. She screamed in pain as the coffee burnt her skin. I quickly got up and took off her top and walked her to the bathroom. I turned on the cold shower and sprayed cool water all over her breasts to ease the pain. That’s when I realised that she was standing their topless. All of a sudden I had the urge to hold her. With that I leaned forward gently and kissed her breast. I moved back and looked her in the eye. She leaned forward and kissed. I could feel warmth in her mouth that was inviting me to taste her. I dropped the showerhead and turned off the tap and helped Tina out of the bath.

As she got out she kissed me again and then bit my upper lip. Before a word was said she led me to her room and closed the door. I knew what she wanted and decided that I was going to fuck her right there.

I pushed her body up against the door and started to kiss her full on the lips, teasing her mouth with my tongue. We both took it in turns to taste each other’s mouths, before I gently started to make my way down her neck and to those wonderful breasts. I took both her nipples into my hands and gently sucked one nipple and then bit the other. As I sucked and licked her nipples I started to massage her body all over, running my hands over her body.

“Mmmmmmm, that’s so good, please don’t stop” she said

“Aaaaaahhhhh, oooohhhhh, mmmmmm” was all I could hear as I tongued her beautiful breasts.

But I wasn’t done yet. I kissed my way down her body, pulling down her bottoms on my way down to her hot and wet pussy. As I removed her bottoms, I revealed a neatly trimmed pussy. She was wearing no pants and I could smell her sweetness. I leaned forward and gently kissed her slit, I heard her moan and new that she was ready. With that I placed her leg over my shoulder and gently buried my head into her crotch. I placed my tongue underneath the crack of her ass and licked all the way up to just pass her clit. Her pussy lips parting and allowing me access to flick her clit. I then went back for a second lick, this time stopping to kiss her clit. Her juices were flowing and all I could hear was Tina moaning and gasping for breath. With that I stood up and took Tina to the bed.

As she lay on the bed, I walked over to the window and drew the curtains. I then turned around and I could see Tina watching me from the bed. I walked over to the bed and sat beside her. She moved round behind me and started to massage my shoulders. She kissed my neck and then ran her fingers down the front of my body. Tina grabbed my t-shirt and then pulled it over my head. She asked me to lie down on the bed as she gave me a slow and sensual massage. As she reached my bum, she ran her fingers down my side and undid my belt and jeans whilst I was laying face down.

She ran her hands down my legs and then to my feet. She pulled off my shoes and my socks then made her way back up to my jeans. As she pulled off my jeans she gently kissed my legs and thigh. When my jeans got to my ankles she got off me and pulled the jeans straight off. She asked me turn over then sat on top of my throbbing cock, which was still trapped in my boxers. She came up and kissed me again passionately, exploring every inch of my mouth.

She then slowly kissed her way down my chest, making sure she licked my nipples and bit my chest. When she got to my cock, she took off my boxers and then placed a gentle kiss on my cock. And then without warning she took my entire cock into her mouth and started to suck as hard as she could. I knew I wasn’t going to last long, and she knew it to. As I was about to come she took my cock out of her mouth and wrapped her tits around my cock. She started to run my cock in her tits and I was going to explode. I told Tina I was about to cum, and she once again swallowed my cock into her hot mouth, just as I exploded. She swallowed every last drop that came out, and then she licked my balls and my cock clean. She then lay on top of me as we kissed. I could taste cum in her mouth, but I was so turned on, I carried on kissing and tonguing her mouth. With that she rested her head on my neck and whispered gently to me

“Did you like that’s???”

“That was wonderful” I replied

“Now I want you to make me cum!” she said

I turned her over so I was on top and then made my way gently down to her sweet pussy. As I made it in between her legs, she parted to allow me proper access. I climbed off the edge of the bed and pulled her to me so that both her legs were on my shoulders, and with that I kissed her pussy like it was her mouth. I probed her pussy with my tongue, thrusting it in and then wiggling it around, tasting her pussy. She was beginning to moan and groan and she had her hands on my head. She was pulling me into her pussy, grinding her hips into my face. And then she started to scream louder and louder. Her pussy was starting to trickle and I knew she was going to cum. I pulled my tongue out of her pussy and started to lick her slit, and before to long she screamed and then went quite, her body started to shake and the there was long scream. She was Cumming hard and all over me. I could taste her cum and I liked it, I swallowed as much as I could before she finally stopped Cumming. I took my tongue and ran it all over her cum filled crotch cleaning up the mess, drinking every last drop.

I kissed my way up her body and then to her mouth. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. As we kissed I placed my thumb over her clit and started to massage her pussy with my fingers. We kissed and I rubbed her clit and her pussy for twenty minutes before she came to another mind blowing orgasm, as she came, she kissed me with more and more passion.

We lay there for ten minutes in each other’s arms before Tina got up and started to suck my cock again. She took my soft cock in her mouth and gently suckled it. Almost to her demands, my cock started to rise again. As it stood to attention, Tina put her leg over me and slowly guided my throbbing cock to her sweet wet pussy. She lowered herself down until my entire cock was impaling her pussy. And then she came forward and whispered in my ear

“Do you think my pussy is tight???”

“No, your pussy fits me perfect” I said

“Is that so??” she said

And then all of a sudden her pussy squeezed around my cock, and then she released it again. All I could do was moan and groan as she contracted her pussy and squeezed my cock. After a few minutes of squeezing Tina started to gently rock backwards and forwards, squeezing as she swayed. I knew I was going to come soon and so did Tina. Just as I was about to come, Tina got off my cock and then squeezed around the base of my cock.

“Don’t cum just yet honey, I haven’t finished,” she said

With that she sat on my cock again, this time raising her pussy until my cock was almost out and then swallowing it whole again. As we fucked for longer, she began to get more and more violent with her thrusts. She was fucking me hard and she wasn’t going to stop. As she thrust we rolled over into the missionary and now I was in control. I thrust hard as she received my cock grinding my hips into her pussy before pulling out and thrusting again, each pull, was followed by a grind, then a thrust and another grind. As we ground into each other’s body I felt a wave passing through my body. And with that I exploded inside her hot and wet pussy. We kissed and cuddled with my cock still inside her pussy and after a couple of minutes I was hard again.

I moved off the bed and pulled Tina’s ass to the edge of the bed. I placed her legs on my chest and she guided me into her pussy. And with that I started to thrust her pussy again, just gentle strokes, sometimes slow and sometimes hard, sometimes all the way in and then sometimes just half way in. As I thrust her sweet pussy, Tina lay on the bed, sucking her own breasts and massaging them as we both moaned and groaned.

She was close to Cumming and so was I. I pulled my cock all out and we got into the doggy position. Then I parted her lips and placed my cock gently inside. Once I was in properly, I placed one hand on her tit and wrapped the other around her hip and placed my fingers on her clit. And then like two randy beasts, we started to fuck like there was no tomorrow. As I thrust into her pussy, Tina would slam her ass back into me, twisting her hips on the way back, then she thrust hard and stopped, her body began to shake and she started to cum again. I felt her cum on the head of my cock and knew I was close to Cumming to. I pulled back and started to thrust again, this time Tina just lay there and accepted my every thrust. And then as I was about to explode, Tina backed into me and drove me over the edge. She squeezed my cock with her pussy as I exploded over and over again. Tina frantically rubbed her clit and came again too, whilst I was still exploding inside her.

With that I pulled out and we both collapsed in a heap, in each other’s arms, falling asleep together. When we awoke, it was almost 3pm. I went for a quick shower, came back to the room and got dressed. I took some paper from her notebook, and wrote

“Thank You for this morning, it was wonderful”

I left the note on the pillow next to her, kissed her on the cheek and left.