Tina's Boardwalk Whipping Ch. 2

Story Info
Ned gives a spanking to naughty Maya.
2.5k words
4.2
29.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Decker
Decker
3 Followers

It wasn't but a few days since Ned had punished his pretty wife Tina in the ticket booth next to their ride at the carnival. The episode had made them both so hot for each other that a sexual circus of their own had begun. Today Tina had gone into town to shop and have her hair done. Ned especially loved Tina fresh from the beauty parlour. The smell of her hair and skin all soaped and perfumed, her expertly manicured feet and hands polished with sexy colors. It was all very erotic to Ned. He returned from some repair work on their ride to the home away from home where they stayed on the road filled with ideas of what he and Tina would get up to in just a few hours.

Unknown to Ned his cousin Maya had something different in mind for him. She had sneaked into their caravan knowing Tina would be gone for ages. While Ned was still out as well she stripped down to a bra and panty set, thigh high stockings and ' fuck me ' pumps in the hopes that Ned would find her irresistible. Maya was hardly the leggy bombshell that Tina was. Still, her smaller package was a sultry treat that Maya's select conquests would not soon forget.

Ned came into the home on wheels whistling. Went to the sink to wash grease off his hands. When he heard a one note whistle respond from his left Ned turned into an instinctive crouch, knife drawn to face the danger. Of course what he saw instead of a menacing intruder was his diminutive cousin Maya dressed to kill in her scant lingerie. Ned was pleased to find no threat, at least not one of a violent nature. But still, this wasn't making sense to him. Why was his 21 year old cousin nearly naked in his caravan?

"Hey cousin Ned. I thought you might like something fresh while wifey is away." Maya turned an enticing pirouette for him. " No strings cousin, and any way you like it is what I like too." Finally, Ned had to laugh. She was pretty enough, sure. But aside from being family she was married, and to his good friend George at that. No, Ned wasn't exactly going to jump through this hoop.

"Maya, get dressed. No way Maya. It's not gonna happen. Now sneak out the way you came, o.k.?" But Maya was determined and would not be dismissed so easily.

"But cousin, I don't think your dear mama would like to hear about you whipping pretty wifey, would she? Or about that time back in school when you gave me that mean whipping." This mild threat, in Maya's mock playful tone made Ned's blood boil. This simply wouldn't do.

"I think Maya that maybe what you need is another spanking."

"Oh Ned, I did always want a repeat of that time in school. You were ever so virile. And seeing you whip Tina last week. I have to admit that turned me on about as much as it did for you two." In truth, Maya had been Ned's first spanking years ago. The thought of teaching this minx another lesson was not unpleasant to him.

"O.k. Maya. I'll spank you once because it will truly do you some good. Just this one time. And then never a word to George or Tina or anyone or believe me you will wish for just a spanking."

With that Ned pulled up a kitchen chair. He motioned for Maya to come to him. With her best sashay Maya did so, but her expression betrayed a growing lack of confidence. Ned took her arm and drew his cousin over his lap. Now that he had his favourite view of a woman- stretched out face down over his lap, expansive bare back leading to a curvy bottom leading to Maya's thighs and calves and sexy high heels Ned began to stir for the first time. There was no denying how great Maya looked in her lingerie submissively waiting for her punishment. Ned saw no problem with teaching his little cousin a lesson and at the same time collecting a nice thrill while doing it.

Ned raised his arm high then let it fall, his open palm smacking the whole of Maya's petite bottom. The loud slap echoed. Maya lurched against his knee. Ned meant for this to be a real disciplinary spanking. The second and third and fourth strong swats smarted Maya's vulnerable ass, leading to a steady rhythm of swift slaps. Maya squirmed and whimpered. The more he knew it hurt the harder he spanked and the more she cried. Her panties bunched between her cheeks so that he was really just spanking her bare bottom.

Maya's lovely ass turned crimson. The spanks stung her so that she couldn't help kicking her legs and reaching her hands back to try to protect her poor throbbing cheeks. Ned pinned her hands together and held them high in the air. The kicking he didn't mind as it caused Maya to grind against his erection. And after she had tried to manipulate him this way he was pleased to enjoy her discomfort. With her face down close to the floor, legs dangling far behind her, upturned bottom hopelessly vulnerable while Ned held her arms in his strict grasp Maya began to feel sorry for herself and pleaded for Ned to stop.

"O.k, o.k. Ned...ow, ouch,ow...I'll be good. I promise I will." Ned ignored her, treating her to a few spanks on her thighs. " Ned stop. Please stop. It hurts, I'm so sorry." Finally Ned decided to play along. He stopped spanking Maya but instead roughly squeezed her aching red cheeks. Maya winced from the attention.

"So Maya. You promise to be good now? And you are glad that I spanked you for being so naughty?"

"Yes, yes. I'll be so good Ned, really. You were so right to spank me like this. I know I was bad, really." Just when she thought Ned was going to let her up he pulled Maya's panties down to her ankles instead. Maya knew what this meant and pleaded anew.

What happened then was a surprise of some magnitude to both of them. Tina strolled into the caravan. She was at least an hour earlier than seemed possible. Tina quickly took in the scene. She reeled with indignation as would any woman. Maya was flooding with embarrassment. Ned was the first to recover. " Tina I can explain, please. Trust me honey."

"Ned, just let me up damnit." Maya protested. Tina seemed to be considering as the young girl fell in a heap to the floor. Maya grabbed her robe, then made for the door. Only for some reason Tina had decided to block her way. Now it was Tina's turn to speak up.

"Not so fast Maya. From the looks of this I can guess what happened. All things considered I think I have some payback coming." Maya blanched.

"Tina what do you mean? Your husband here was about to..."

"Shut up Maya" Tina snapped, cutting her off. Since you so enjoyed my ordeal the other day I think it's time I returned the favor." Now Tina pulled a kitchen chair out. She sat and gestured for Maya to come. Since Ned was now guarding the door Maya realized her defeat. She dreaded the prospect, but had no choice but to obey her cousin's wife.

In an instant Maya was upended afresh. Her stomach sunk and her sex clenched tight in shame as Tina pulled her robe aside and bared her already thoroughly chastised bottom. Tina began a merciless business like spanking. Maya howled and twisted. She bawled like a child. Relentlessly Tina's arm rose and fell. She was hardly as strong or as expert as Ned but still the spanking was a torment of humiliated helplessness for young Maya.

Long after the spanking stopped Maya lay limp and gasping over Tina's lap. She just couldn't move yet. She had come here in such a shameful attempt to seduce Ned. It was right of him, and of Tina too, to tan her ass so badly. Maya's bottom ached something fierce but the way she felt emotionally was even worse. She began to realize she really had learned her lesson and brightened somewhat that it wasn't all for nought.

When she was able to Maya got up from Tina's lap. One hand rubbed her smarting ass while the other tried to stanch the flow of salty tears. " Tina...Ned...really I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I know how bad it was of me to come here, please?" Tina was struck by Maya's sincerity. An idea came to her. Ned was obviously aroused to see her in control. Why not continue with her lead?

"Maya, I want you to stay for one last part to your lesson. Come over here and sit down." Maya wasn't sure what to make of this. The last thing she wanted was to sit down. But then Tina had obviously considered that. For a moment, the cool vinyl of the chair seat was some relief for her hot bottom. Quickly though it was only a nagging reminder of how tender she was there.

Ned had been looking on with rapt attention. Tina was so beautiful all freshly coiffed and scented. He had been hot enough spanking Maya's cute little ass himself. The sight of his gorgeous wife, nostrils flared and face flush with energy taking the girl for a turn was excruciatingly arousing. And now Tina was coming to him with lust in her eyes. She knelt before him and began working his stiff prick out of his jeans. Her elegant fingers painted blood red along his blue veined shaft, taking him against her delicate rouged cheek was an intense delight.

Tina's tightly clasped lips seemed to have a shimmering glitter applied. She pushed his head to them and took him inside her mouth. Her lovely lips closed so snugly on him as she slid down his length, taking him deep into her velvety warm mouth. Tina's eyes looked up at him in a loving gaze as she so expertly treated him to this erotic extravagance. Ned tried to hold her head but she pushed his hands aside.

Ned could have cum any moment but he held out to make it last. Tina felt incredible to him pumping her head up and down his cock, moistening him with her tongue, flicking it around his twitching tip. Ned looked over to Maya to find her turned on as well. Maya's hand was in her panties, getting herself off watching Tina go down on him. The thought of Maya pleasuring herself so soon after her spanking made him even hotter. When Ned finally lurched his load down Tina's throat Maya threw her head back in a fit of orgasm.

But Tina didn't release Ned. She held him in her mouth. Lovingly she coaxed him with her wet raspy tongue circling his subsiding erection. Tina knew her husband could come twice. She knew the secret to getting him stiff again too. Tina dropped a hand to her own slit and moistened a fingertip there. She then spread Ned's ass cheeks and nudged her wet digit against his clutched opening. When Tina pressed into him Ned sprang to life inside her mouth. Satisfied with her work, Tina let Ned's newly erect cock fall into her warm manicured hand.

"One chance and one chance only Maya. He's hard again if you want him." Maya nodded her eager assent. Ned couldn't believe his luck. " One condition though. Hubby fucks you in the ass only- agreed?" Maya was less enthusiastic but still couldn't resist. She had wanted Ned inside her for years. In response Maya stood, then lay down on the kitchen table on her stomach, her sore derriere sticking out in readiness for him.

Tina accepted a long kiss of thanks from her husband. She watched him stand behind Maya and once again lower her panties. Ned's marvelous cock was glistening wet and pointing straight up. Ned spread Maya's ass and pressed his cock tip against her rear orifice. Maya bit her cheek inside her mouth. She struggled to stay still and relax. Ned pushed into her gently, but still she had to contain her whimpering. Maya loved the sensation even though it seemed so hard for Ned to get inside her.

Ned felt himself pass the point where Maya could hold him back. All at once his cock sunk far up into her tight ass. Ned thought back over all that had happened. How hot this had all been. And now fucking his pretty cousin in her most secret place.

But now as Ned began to pump Maya he felt a stinging swat on his ass. He craned his neck to see Tina wearing a wicked grin and not much else besides his riding crop! " What, Ned? Thought you could get all this action and not pay any price at all? I know you loved spanking her before. And I doubt you want to stop fucking her now, do you?" Tina had him dead to rights. Ned hated to admit it, but if his wife wanted to whip him now he could hardly protest. And it wasn't like he would let this happen again. Ned gave his consent simply by turning around and continuing his thrusts into Maya's sweet little bottom. Only now Tina was using the crop to steadily lick his own bare ass while he did.

The whipping spurred Ned on. Every lash made him buck deep inside Maya. Since he had already cum once it would take him some pace before he would spurt inside his sexy cousin. Behind Ned Tina had begun to play with herself while she flicked the crop. It made her hot to turn the tables on Ned. She could see why he so enjoyed the practice. And Maya reached for herself now too. Ned's long rough thrusts weren't easy to take but being filled in her sensitive ass was a new thrill. She could also almost feel the crop land on Ned's behind when he pounded into her.

The three playmates rocked the caravan. The room filled with the mixed music of groans and whimpers and swishing strokes. Separate in their various sensations but together in their reciprocation of each other's pleasure Tina, Maya and Ned soon worked themselves off to loud hard orgasms.

Tina and Ned knew they had been playing with fire. When the sex was over they were quick to reestablish their affection. Maya had loved every aching moment. Only now she felt somewhat empty in the company of the loving couple. Seeing how close the two were made her promise to herself to stop flirting with Ned. Unless maybe Tina was there to flirt with too. In the mean time, the couple had given her all sorts of new ideas for teasing her own husband.

Decker
Decker
3 Followers