Tina's Hard Lesson

Story Info
He blackmails sexy embezzling redhead.
4.3k words
4.51
64.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kraven
Kraven
1 Followers

I sat staring at the figures. I'd gone over them three times with the same results. It seemed hard to believe. But it was on my calculator again in those luminous green numbers.

There was a knock on my door.

"Yeah"

"It's Tina, you wanted to see me"

"Sorry, come on in"

Tina entered. She was tall, all of 5'10", slender, a runner so she had an athletic build. She had long strawberry blonde hair piled on her head. As always a few tendrils had escaped, and gave her a look of vulnerability. She was dressed in a red skirt that came to just above the knees, obviously only half of a suit; the jacket was probably draped over her chair. She had on a white blouse with the sleeves rolled up, one of the semi-transparent ones that allowed you to see a pretty good view of the lacy white bra she wore underneath. Tan hose and conservative red heels completed the outfit. She looked like she'd had a difficult and rather trying day.

Tina slumped down in the chair.

"So what's up?"

We were the only ones left in the building. The silence was an odd contrast to the normal muffled chaos of the bank. Tina and I had worked together in the bank for three years. We'd never had a conversation, on a personal matter that went beyond the superficial level. I knew she'd been married and her husband had left her recently. She was in charge of corporate accounts, with which I had as little to do as possible.

"I've been going over the Thompson Industries Retirement Fund accounts. There seem to be some discrepancies."

"Discrepancies?"

Her face seemed to tighten.

"Yes, according to my calculations there is over $10,000 unaccounted for."

"There must be some mistake. I'm sure it's just a minor miscalculation or something"

She smiled but her voice had a tone that did not reflect her smile.

"Tina, I've gone over these figures three times. There's no mistake. Some of this money is missing. Tomorrow morning we are going to do a complete audit on this account. I thought you might have some idea what had happened and save us the trouble."

Tina slid back in her chair. She seemed to get smaller. She fidgeted.

"Please don't order an audit," Tina pleaded in a strained voice.

"That money has to be accounted for or it's our asses."

"I took the money," she blurted out.

"I meant to pay it back, and I will. Please Brad, can we keep this between us? I'll pay back every cent. If you order an audit I'll lose my job, maybe even go to jail."

"And if I knowingly try to conceal this I'll lose my job, maybe go to jail. What could have possessed you to do this?"

Tears had begun to spill down her cheeks.

"When Jeffery left me, I was devastated. I had no clue there were problems. I thought we were the perfect couple. Then I came home to find him gone and a note that simply read, 'I'm sorry'. I had no idea where he'd gone, and no idea if he'd be back. I took a week off of work and spent most of the time crying. Then I started to go through our accounts and our mail. I discovered he'd cleaned out our accounts. And if that wasn't bad enough, I found out he hadn't paid the mortgage on our house for over nine months. I learned that if I didn't come up with the money they were going to take away the house."

"Couldn't you have borrowed the money from somewhere?"

"Our credit was maxed out. We tended to live beyond our means anyway. I discovered I had nothing, and I was about to lose my home. I was desperate. I took the money hoping that I could pay it back before anyone missed it. But now you know. Please Brad, I'll do anything if you help me, anything!"

"Tina, I understand you were in a bad situation, but you are asking me to jeopardize my career."

Her tears were flowing freely now. She looked like she was about to make a decision. She rose from the chair and came around the desk. I swiveled my chair to face her. She put her hands on my knees and sunk to her knees. She looked directly at my with her reddened, swollen eyes and said in a husky voice, "When I said anything....."

Her hands began to slide up my thighs.

"I meant anything."

She valiantly tried to smile.

"So you think if you fuck me I'll forget all about this, is that it?"

She leaned in close and licked my chin.

"If you help me I'll do everything to please you, I'll suck you..."

Her tongue flicked my earlobe and trailed along my neck.

"You'll suck what?"

She hesitated, and looked a little confused.

"Say it, you'll suck what?"

"Your cock?"

"That's a girl. I like to hear you say the word for me. Tell me again"

"I'll suck your cock"

"What else will you do for me?"

"What else would you like for me to do?" she said as seductively as she could.

The tears had stopped as she focused on me.

"Well Tina, tonight you are going to try to convince me that I shouldn't order an audit first thing tomorrow morning."

Her eyes showed a little fear.

"You see Tina, you think that you can bat those pretty green eyes at me and rub those gorgeous little tits in my face..."

She blanched at the word little.

"Not to worry, I think your tits are lovely, what I've seen of them."

She smiled weakly.

"You think I'll just melt. You're used to that."

Her face tightened. She'd sat back on her heels now, but her hands still rested on my knees.

"But if you want my silence you are going to have to earn it. If this is what you want to do then tonight is your chance to convince me to help you. I would suggest you work very hard to convince me because you are asking me to take a huge risk. I expect the reward to be the same. Let's consider tonight a preview of what you have to offer if I decide to help you. And let me stress the word... if. My mind is far from made up. But this is your opportunity to persuade me that you shouldn't be on your way to jail. Do you think you can do that?"

The look in her eyes betrayed the uncertainty. She expected me to be overwhelmed by her seduction and she would be in control. Now she realized she would be fucking for her life. This frightened her. This was a steely side to me she had never seen before.

"What do you want me to do?"

"That's a good start. Doing what your told is a very good start."

"Why don't you start by taking off that blouse. Let's see those sweet little tits of yours. I've wanted to see those for a long time."

She tried to smile as she rose to her feet. She stood shakily as she slowly started to undo the buttons of her blouse.

"Come on Tina, you're trying to seduce me. A little dancing would make it a lot sexier"

Her hips started to sway as she worked down the front of her blouse.

"That's a girl, think slutty. I like slutty."

The sway became more pronounced as she began to pull the blouse out of her skirt.

"What a pretty little bra you have"

"Thank you"

She did a little spin and the blouse billowed out around her hips. She looked right into my eyes as she slipped the blouse off her shoulders. She tossed it on the desk.

"That's a good girl," I said encouraging her.

She leaned over and spread my legs so she could get between them. She arched her back and leaned into me and rubbed her still-bra-encased tits over my face. She reached back and unhooked the snap. The bra loosened and she started to slide the straps down her arms. Her tits were the size of apples with large taut nipples. Her nipples stood out almost half an inch. They were lovely, sprinkled lightly with freckles. She aimed a nipple for my mouth. I flicked at it with my tongue. Then I bit it lightly.

"Do you like to have your nipples bit?"

Her face had started to flush as she began to get turned on by the whole scene.

"Yes, I like having them bit. They're very sensitive."

I bit on one a little harder. She eked out a little moan. I slid my hand up her skirt and felt her ass encased in her pantyhose.

"God you have a tight little ass"

'It's all yours tonight"

"You're being such a good girl"

"I want to be very good tonight"

With that she slid her hand over my crotch felling for my hardening cock. She squeezed it and reached down to cradle me balls.

"It seems like someone else is enjoying the show"

She smiled and kissed me. She traced my lips with her tongue. I opened my mouth and our tongues touched lightly. I pulled her to me and her tongue went deeper into my mouth. All the while my hand was sliding over her ass. She broke the kiss and slid down to her knees. She looked up at me as she leaned forward to kiss my cock through me pants. She licked the length of it. She reached up for my belt.

"Can I have your cock in my mouth?"

"I think that's a very good idea"

She unbuckled my belt and slid the zipper down on my pants. I lifted my ass so she could pull my pants down. I had on a black pair of briefs. She leaned in to kiss my cock through the briefs. She reached down and untied one shoe then the other. She tossed them aside and removed my socks. She slid all the way down and licked first one foot then the other.

"You're thorough, I like that," and I smiled.

She pulled my pants off the rest of the way and tossed them over with my shoes. She pulled at the waistband of my shorts and my cock sprung out.

"I think he's happy to meet me" she laughed.

She leaned in and tickled the head with her tongue. She traced the base of the head before popping it into her mouth. Now it was my turn to moan. She sucked on just the head before taking more on it into her mouth. She looked so sexy looking up at me with my cock slowly sliding further into her mouth. My cock isn't much above average but it's thick. She leaned back and pulled my underwear off. Then she started on my balls while stroking my cock with her hand. She sucked first one then the other into her mouth, flicking them while she had them in her mouth. She then licked from the base all the way to the top and took it back in her mouth. Now my cock was glistening with her saliva. She wrapped one hand firmly around my cock and used it as an extension of her mouth. I was fucking her mouth now. I put both hands on her head, holding her in place while I fucked her mouth. I stood up to get better leverage. I held her head in place as I continued to slide my cock into her mouth. Her hand wrapped around my cock kept my cock from going too deep and gagging her. It felt very good, and she looked lovely on her knees sucking my cock. After a few more minutes of enjoying her mouth I collapsed back in the chair.

"You are very good at that, my dear"

"It feels good to have a hard cock in my mouth. And you have a great cock"

"I'm glad you like it"

"Yummy"

"I'd like to see the rest of the package so why don't you get out of those clothes"

She rose and started to dance some more, swaying in a circle stopping with her back to me and bending down t o touch her toes as the skirt was pulled up and showed her lovely ass. She straightened and wiggled her ass while she unzipped the skirt. She worked it down until it dropped to the floor. I reached for her ass. I cupped her ass in my hands and she bent over further to accommodate me.

"God you have a fantastic little ass"

"Thank you," she replied and smiled over her shoulder.

Her lacy white panties were visible through her sheer panty hose.

"Let's get you out of these," I said as I started to tug down the panty hose. She stepped back then slipped off her shoes and rolled them down herself. She stepped out of them and stood before me in just those lacy panties.

"Would you take my panties off for me?"

"With pleasure"

She put her hands on my shoulders while I slid them down. The lovely triangle of her bush came into view. It was rather thick with gold and red tints to it. I slipped the panties down her legs and she stepped out of them. I slid my hand up the inside on her thigh to her pussy. She was very wet. I slid a finger over the lips of her pussy and she lurched against me and I heard a sharp intake of breath.

"Someone else is enjoying this"

She smiled as I put my finger to my lips and tasted her.

"Yummy"

"Now I think it's time that we finished undressing you."

I still had on my shirt and tie. It did seem being a little overdressed for the occasion. She loosened my tie and pulled it off. She tossed it aside and started on the buttons of my shirt. She leaned in and flicked my nipples with her tongue. Her tongue snaked up to my lips and thrust deep into my mouth. She held my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. I stood up so she could slide my shirt off.

"Put your heels back on. I like you in heels"

She slipped them back on.

"What you've done I believe requires some good firm punishment, don't you think?"

She looked at me quizzically.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Bend over my desk and I'll show you"

I moved the chair out of the way. She stepped to the desk and bent at the waist. The desk was lower than her hips, so it jutted her ass up in the air when her chest was flat against the desk. It was a pretty picture. Perfect for what I had in store for her. I caressed her ass and she almost purred. Then I raised my hand up and brought it down hard on her ass.

SMACK

"Ouch"

She spun around with one hand going to the red mark that was already appearing on her ass. Her ass was so white the outline of my fingers stood out in marked contrast to her milky white freckled skin.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I am going to give you a good hard spanking, because you deserve it. Or you can get dressed and leave now. It's up to you."

I stood with my arms crossed.

She looked surprised and a little hurt.

"Do we have to do that? Can't you just fuck me? Please"

She slid her hand down lightly caressed my cock.

"Either get your ass up in the air and take your spanking, or go now"

She bit the inside of her lip. She hesitated a moment and bent back over the desk.

"Is this what you want? Is this what you deserve?"

"Yes, I've been bad and I deserve to be punished," she eked out in a small voice.

"Maybe this will teach you a lesson. Now ask for it."

"Would you spank me?"

"You don't sound very convincing. Maybe you should get dressed and leave now"

"No, please spank me, I deserve it. Please spank my ass. I need to be taught a lesson. Give me a good hard spanking, please"

"That's better"

My hand came down hard on her ass again.

CRACK

She lurched forward away from my hand. Another red mark appeared. I rubbed her ass.

"We're going to make this ass nice and red. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, I deserve it"

I began to methodically swat her ass, alternating cheeks. Her cheeks began to take on a rosy glow. The swats began to get harder as we went along. I would rest a bit and rub her cheeks. They began to get nice and warm. Then I'd start in again. I could feel her tense before my hand came down. I purposely changed the rhythm so as soon as she relaxed I smacked her. She began to whimper.

"Have I been punished enough yet?"

"I'll decide that"

With that I unleashed a flurry to her now glowing red ass.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Tears were flowing now.

"Please stop, I can't take any more, please, I'll do anything you want" she blubbered now through her tears. She'd rolled onto her side.

"Please"

"We're going to finish this up with this"

I opened a drawer on the side and pulled out a wooden ruler.

"No please, I can't take anymore. I've learned my lesson. No more"

"You will either take five with the ruler or we have nothing further to talk about. Is that understood?"

She slowly rolled back on to her stomach and offered her ass to me.

THWAK

She howled. A red welt in the shape of the ruler appeared on her already red ass.

THWAK

She sobbed.

THWAK

THWAK

THWAK

I put the ruler away and sat back down in my chair. Tina was rubbing her ass and tears still streamed down her face.

"My ass feels like it's on fire. Did you have to use the ruler? That stings like hell"

"I decided that was necessary. Come sit on my lap"

"Ouch"

She said as she nestled into my lap. The heat of her punished ass felt delicious on my rock hard cock.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?"

"I enjoyed it very much. Now say thank you"

"Thank you" she said and she kissed me.

"Have I earned your help yet?"

"No, now I'm going to fuck you"

"I think I'm going to like this part"

She stood up.

"Bend over the desk again"

She looked frightened.

"I'm going to fuck you now"

She eagerly took up the position that had been so painful before. She looked so inviting with her bright red ass sticking in the air. I stepped behind her and started rubbing the head up and down the length of her dripping pussy. She whined in frustration. I slid one finger into her. She was silky wet inside. I got the finger nicely lubricated and started to rub her asshole. She reached back to grab my wrist.

"No, not there please. I don't like that."

I stepped back from her. I opened the drawer and retrieved the ruler again. She saw what I had in my hand and her eyes went wide.

"No, please no more of the ruler. I can't take any more of that. Isn't my pussy and mouth enough for you? You don't want my ass, it's..... well......dirty. I'll do everything else. And please no more of the ruler."

She smiled, turned around and reached out to stroke my cock. She kissed me and ran her tongue over my lips.

"Please, let me make you feel good."

I stepped back. I looked at her shaking my head.

"Tina, this is a waste of my time. Get dressed. I'll call for the audit in the morning. You failed the test. I'll come visit you in jail."

I stepped over to my briefs lying in a heap on the floor. She looked stricken. I had put my briefs on and was reaching for my pants. She took my arm.

"No, please Brad, please don't. I'm sorry. Please don't turn me in. I'll do what you want, please."

She looked at me pleading. The tears were flowing again. I stood there with my pants in my hand.

"Please"

"Bend over the desk"

She complied quickly, thrusting her glowing ass in the air.

"Slide you finger into you pussy and get it nice and wet."

She immediately slid her index finger deep into her wet cunt.

"That's it. Get it nice and wet."

She started fucking herself with her finger. She moaned.

"Now slide that finger into your ass. DO IT."

She eased the finger out of her pussy and started rubbing her asshole.

"INTO YOUR ASS NOW"

She was cringing as she slowly eased the finger in. She got it in to the first knuckle.

"Take the whole finger. I want to see your finger buried all the way in your tight little ass."

She eased it in further. Slowly it disappeared until it was fully in her ass.

"That's a good girl. I am going to give you five strokes with the ruler while you finger fuck yourself in the ass. And I want you to ask for the ruler. You deserve to be punished. You are to do what you are told immediately. If you don't, you get punished. Now ask me to punish your ass."

She had started sliding the finger in and out of her ass.

"Please," she said in a very small voice, "Punish my ass."

"You can do better than that. Convince me."

"Please, I need to be taught a lesson. Please, punish me while I fuck myself in the ass."

"Much better, you better get used to something up your ass. It won't be long until you are taking my cock up your ass. You see, this is my ass now."

With that I swung the ruler and listened to the satisfying smack it made on her hot, red ass. She closed her eyes and froze from the pain. She whimpered.

"And this is my pussy."

That was followed by another smack that raised an angry welt. She whimpered louder, as she slid her finger in and out of her asshole.

"Whose ass is this?"

"It's yours." She replied weakly.

I smacked her ass three more times in rapid succession. Her back arched, and her breath caught as the pain rocketed through her. Her finger was buried all the way in her ass when she froze. She looked absolutely delicious and I had to have her. I stepped behind her and aimed my cock at her dripping pussy. I slid the head in and rammed the whole thing home. She gasped, cried out and came, convulsing on my cock and her finger. It was all I could take. I buried my cock in her again, grabbed her by the hips and rocketed my come deep inside her, spurting as though it would never end. I felt like I had been completely drained, like along with my sperm my life force had spurted up inside of her. She had collapsed on the desk with her finger still buried in her ass. She finally slid it out and her hand fell limp beside her. I melted on top of her waiting for some semblance of energy to return.

Kraven
Kraven
1 Followers
12