Tina's Hiro

Story Info
After five weeks in the US, Tina comes home to Hiro.
1k words
2.85
33.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina put on the nightgown she had purchased during her trip home over the summer and went to bed, intending to read for a while. She heard her husband, Hiro puttering around downstairs, securing the house, turning off lights and brushing his teeth. The bathroom door clicked closed. There was a muffled sound of farting, followed by the flush of the toilet. Hiro belched loudly as he thumped up the stairs to the bedroom they shared. "Oh yeah," Tina thought. "That’s romantic." She turned her attention back to her crime mystery.

Hiro came into the bedroom, arranged his clothes for the morning, and began to prepare for bed. Out of consideration, and because she was at the end of a chapter anyway, Tina turned out the light once Hiro had settled himself under the heavy futon cover. A long sigh almost escaped her, but she was able to hold it back. She turned onto her side, with her back to Hiro, closed her eyes, and remembered the week in the US when she had enjoyed fabulous, frivolous, frolicking sex in a rendezvous with a former lover. It was the first time she had ever cheated on Hiro, and although she had few regrets, and the rendezvous had been everything she had hoped it would be, she wondered how she would ever be able to tolerate the tofu blandness of the sexual relationship she shared with Hiro.


Before long, Hiro moved in closer to Tina. Without saying a word, he placed a clammy, limp palm on her bare shoulder. He began to rub her neck in a way he probably thought was a caress. Tina repressed the urge to shudder, but she tried to get into it, and moan and whimper according to his expectations. Soon, Hiro’s hands moved to her breasts where he rubber her breasts and pinched her nipples too hard. After fifteen seconds or so with the tits, Hiro went on for the kill. He shoved her legs apart and plopped his hand between Tina’s legs. He rolled over onto his back, and began to move his fingers lazily and aimlessly at the top of Tina’s thighs, stopping occasionally as if he were tired.

Tina knew this was going to go nowhere if she didn’t provide some guidance, so she gently lifted his hand and repositioned it higher in the silky but still dry softness of her pussy, exactly where she wanted to be touched. Hiro pulled his hand away in disgust. "I don’t like it when you do that", he said. Tina ignored him, and put her own hand between her legs to continue what Hiro had started. She thought if she could just have a moment in her fantasy world, she would be able to get turned on enough to tolerate Hiro’s attention. Her mind drifted to the times with her lover in the US, and it was no time at all until she shuddered in orgasm, and felt ready for Hiro.

Hiro was lying on his back in the dark. Silently, he slowly took Tina’s hand and laid it over his groin. His tiny little cock was shriveled down to the size of a walnut, and felt to Tina like lukewarm gelatin. Knowing what was expected of her, Tina began attempting to stroke and tease his sticky flesh into manhood. She leaned over him and took him into her mouth. Because Hiro thought oral sex was totally disgusting (unless Tina was going down on him), she hated his expectation and unspoken command for her to service him in that way, but did her job in spite of her resentment. Soon, Hiro responded, and grew hard, although he never would be huge.

Hiro pushed Tina out of his lap and pushed her back onto her back, flopping down on top of her and pushing her knees apart with his. He brushed his body against hers, but couldn’t find her heavenly gate. He grasped at himself with his hand and tried to ram between Tina’s open legs, but he was soft once again, so he rolled off of her and began to stoke himself with renewed energy. This time, Tina’s deep sigh escaped her, but she felt guilty, because after all, she had helped herself earlier. She waited patiently for him to come back.

Still saying nothing at all, Hiro continued to grasp and grope at himself until finally he erupted, grabbed a tissue from the box near his head and began to clean himself up. Tina knew it was over for the night. She certainly wasn’t going to be the first one to speak, even to say good night, especially when what she was thinking was more along the lines of "What in the hell was that?" She got out of bed and went downstairs, just to get away. About halfway down, she knew she was being unusually cold, after all, she had been putting up with the same kind of scenarios for the past several years. Hiro was not the lover after marriage that he had been before, when he had gone out of his way to pay attention during their sexual encounters. For Hiro, the hunt and the chase had been far more satisfying than the capture. Tina walked through the dark house to the kitchen and got a glass of water, as though it could be some kind of excuse for walking out on Hiro. She did love him, but just now, her frustration was getting the best of her. She stood at the sink in the unlit kitchen, sipping the water, saddened by the awareness that she had chosen a lifetime diet of tofu when she could have had the kind of buffet she had experienced while in the US on vacation. "Next year will come before I know it, and I can have another exquisite week with Tony," she thought. "If I’m not careful, Hiro will know by my behavior that I cheated on him."

Tina dumped the rest of her water down the drain and returned through the gloomy house to the bedroom, where Hiro was snoring soundly. She climbed into the bed next to him, and vowed to try to be more understanding, more accommodating, and less selfish. She closed her eyes and pulled up the memories of what it had been like to sleep next to Tony. She turned onto her side, and cupped her palm on her breast as Tony had done, and fell asleep dreaming of him.