Tina's Next Adventure

Story Info
Spying on her friend sleeping with her son.
2.6k words
4.31
79k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtp72
jtp72
45 Followers

Pulling up to Carol's house a few minutes after my encounter at the store, I felt a rush of excitement like a drug shooting through me. I defiantly needed my friends help with my personal dilemma, the one that has been building since this past weekend. I was determined to enjoy this pleasure for all that it is worth.

After parking on the street outside of Carol's I shut my car off, locked my door and made my way to the front step. As I was about to knock I could clearly hear sounds of sex from the other side of the door. I knew it! I knew after that little display they tried so hard to hide the other day that they would be unable to keep things normal between them. I mean I can't blame either of them with the way they both look, I would be pawing each other as well: her 5'5" slender frame, green exotic eyes, her beautiful 36C full breasts make my knees shake a bit each time I look at her. I'm no slouch in my own rights, my blonde hair falls down my 5'7" body, my eyes are pale blue (some would say ice) and my tits are not as full as hers, but they still stand firm in everything I wear; and I really enjoy wearing things that show my given talents. Today my ensemble is my blue tube top, khaki button up loose shorts and my open toed sandals, quick access and comfort was the game plan for this summer evening.

I quickly stepped away from the door and looked for a window to see the action that was unfolding on the other side. The front was out of the question, last thing I needed was a cop called on me for being a peeping tom (although... maybe having a cop use his personal stick on me right now was needed.) Still I had a few others to choose from to keep my "good" name from being plastered about the community. I knew going towards the right would only get me a look into a bedroom. So I made my way around to the left side of the house where a nice sized hedge would partially block me from the neighbors prying eyes. As I peered into the front room from the angle I had I could clearly see the top of Carol thrashing about on her couch.

I could tell from the state of arousal she was in that she was enjoying her "evening delight" quite a bit. They must have just decided to go at it right there. Her blouse was unbuttoned all the way and her succulent breasts were pulled out of the top of her bra; a state mine have been in a few times when getting right down to the sex was the only thing on my mind. Unable to see the point of contact between the two lovers was exciting in its own voyeuristic way, watching their forbidden act of love through the window only fed my fevered desire. The way her body writhed on top of her stud only confirmed that Carol was completely at ease with her new sexual awaking. My own where flying to the surface with each act I spied on. This was a new erotic thrill for me that I could not wait to get more of.

I could only guess at how Tim's masculine body was responding to his mothers touch. My own hand had worked its way down to the snap of my own shorts. The heat from between my legs begged for my fingers to probe my womanly depths; right here right now! My hand traced the satin of my underwear, ever so slowly, tracing the highest curve of my mound. The act of touching myself while spying on my best friend like this was so deliciously intoxicating. With the light dimming from the setting sun, my little solo show was for just an audience of three; me, myself, and I. But I so truly wished "Sandy" was around as I pulled my panties to the side, so my fingers could have much better access to my dripping wet lips and my throbbing clit. He would be given the fuck of his 19 year old life, what I'm sure he lacks in control would be made up with stamina, like most young men. But alas he is still back where I left him and I have nothing but my own digits to try and quench my fiery desires.

It was here that I made my mistake; I should have paid more attention to my personal surroundings. I was so lost in the heat of my swollen lips, the rushing of blood, that I did not hear anyone walk up behind me. I was so close to my own personal orgasm that the moment I realized someone was there I did not care to hide my shame. All I knew was I needed to get off watching her, it was my mantra, one that I could not give up at this moment no matter who was there. I chose instead to act like I knew nothing of anyone being there, to try and bring my release to the surface; plus with this knowledge of knowing that I was being watched was more fuel for my personal bonfire. My hand was probing my gash with such a furious pace that had I not been leaning against the side of the house I would have collapsed right away. The way this was playing out could easily be yet another first for my sexual repertoire

I forced myself to slow my pace a bit and do something I have never tried before, but seeing as how I had this fantastic opportunity I saw no reason to not try. I didn't know who was back there or for exactly how long either, but no effort was being made to restrain my naughty show. I really was getting off on this erotic exploration more and more. With a conscious effort I willed my hand to a slower pace and made a bold statement aloud that shocked me to my core.

"I know your there." I said to my spying guest, "If you're planning on contacting the police please don't, I'll jump in my car and leave this moment." Now is where I go for broke, "But if you are enjoying the view; which I hope is the case, I'll let you have your with me right here." And there it was. "Don't say a word, just walk up here behind me and take me as you wish."

Now as I stated before I'm considered by most to be fairly attractive in the looks departments, so I was hoping that I could turn this into a positive for myself. This erotic freedom of watching Carol without her knowing and having a complete mystery stranger, who I don't even know if it's a male or female, have their way was sending me into orbit. My chest was pounding so loud I was sure it sounded as though someone was pounding on a door. I needed this though so I made my final gesture to prove I was up to my challenge; I pulled my hand from my flooded pussy to plant it with the other on the wall, looking straight ahead and spread my feet apart. It was as though I was being arrested with the way I was standing; back completely turned towards my captor and my eyes steadily fixed on Carol's bouncing chest and her mystery man.

I must have done something right in my plea; I felt the presence of another human move up to within an inch behind me. My body was on full tremble from this unexpected encounter; yet this was what I needed to fan the flames of my aching loins. I suddenly felt hands press themselves to my khaki covered backside in one motion (still not being able to tell the gender of my voyeur,) this thrill of the unknown was almost too much for my body to handle. I knew there was power in that touch as they rubbed across my ass cheeks and in between my thighs, just as quickly working their way up to the beltline of my shorts. As they knelt down behind me those hands fumbled with trying to pull them off of the curve of my ass, I helped by closing my legs closer together, to grant faster entrance to my overflowing pussy.

With my shorts dropped to the ground, lying in a pile on top of my feet, I felt my guest press their face into my panty clad ass cheeks, to inhale my musky scent. Those rubbing hands worked themselves up under the insides of my underwear, over my shaking hips. Hooking the thin material in those slender fingers, they toyed with sliding them down my legs, as I arched my rump more towards the mouth that was sucking on the soaked section that was directly at my mound. Pulling my undies down to my knees he/she then traced their tongue in a rotating motion around my hurriedly exposed skin. It was then with direct access they placed their mouth directly on my cunt, the urge to mouth my true feelings on this escapade almost caused a gasp of such noise I was sure to draw Carol's attention. I held my lust to just under a steady whimper as even more of my nectar was escaping into the waiting mouth of my unknown lover.

Watching how Carol looked like she was getting near to one of her own orgasms I knew this show could not last much longer for either of us. I was steadily thrusting my hips on the face that seems to have buried itself deeply in my honey hole. God bless whoever this was. My pussy was flowing like the mighty Mississippi, thanks to the vigorous efforts of my captivated attendant.

With a few final flicks of the talented probing tongue, my consort removed their hands to push themselves to a standing position. With my obvious disappointment about to escape from my lips, I found out then the gender of who had treating me like a sexual queen. A left hand had planted itself on the area just above my ass crack, while I felt the fumbling of the other work a sizzling hot delicious cock into my open space. I think I may have blacked out for a second from that. I suddenly felt my feet being lifted off the ground as this man forced his deep penetrating cock into my flooding hole. My sudden explosion that blew from deep inside of me made the world just drift away at that moment. All I was aware of was the vicious pounding he was giving me as I was being such a wanton slut for this man. I was only half paying attention to the window when it looked as if Carol's whole body stiffened on her lover. My own guide to pleasure town was thrusting so hard into me I was sure to pay for it later, right now though it was exactly what my brain desired.

I could feel his rapidly hardening cock bulge inside me, telling me he was close to blowing his load inside of me. I was on birth-control thankfully, so being knocked up by a random stranger that started fucking me as I masturbated while spying on my dearest friend through a window while she had sex with a person I could not yet see was not really an issue (no I will not make that statement over three times fast.) Having been through a few men busting their nut in me made me open my eyes to fully enjoy the sensation that was soon to erupt. With my eyes fixed on Carol, she leaned into to meet her lover, as he sat up to meet her kiss; I saw that it was Tim that was beneath her. The angle I was viewing showed that they were French kissing as they separated from the position they were in. My lovers thrusting increased in length and speed as Carol and Tim stood to gather their discarded clothing. With the view of her panty less clad ass, and his boxers being adjusted back into place, walking away from the room they just fucked in, my stud unloaded his seed deep into my sopping womb. Blast after thick blast bombarded my ovaries with a torrent flood of semen.

The feeling of his spasmodic cock buried to the hilt finally subsided with a final grunt of relief. I stood there catching my breath for a few moments, my chest completely covered in a fine sheen of sweat from our exhibitionist tango. I could hear his breath trying to regulate itself as well, from this wonderful stranger's effort, I would say he sounded like I do when I do my speed running routine. Once I gave myself enough oxygen to clear the sexual haze from my head I bent over to pull up my panties and shorts, I was suddenly feeling very exposed to a man that I don't know, yet I just fucked. As I pulled shorts up to snap back into place that awkward feeling you have after sex kicked in and I needed to say something to get past it.

"Listen I just want to say I don't normally behave this way, I mean I usually don't play with myself outside of my friend's window." It was as good a statement as any under those circumstances.

"Well I for one am glad that you happen to change your standard for the time being then." He said only slightly panting now.

Two things were confirmed for me at least after he spoke: one, he was close to my age from the timbre in his voice, that was good, two, he had a quick wit in an obvious difficult position (I could have added a three to that list, with him having a fantastic feeling cock that knew all the right spots. But I didn't.) It turned out I liked this encounter more and more now.

"So you're a friend of the people that live here?" he asked as he settled his zipper back into place.

With my own shorts back into proper order and my top pulled back to a respectable height I turned around to face the man that had just pleasured me.

"Yes I am," I said to answer his question "She has been a friend of mine for over a year now."

I looked straight at him in the dimming light, and had a strange feeling I should know this man; but from where?

"That's who you are" he suddenly laughed a rich laugh which irritated me for not knowing the sudden joke.

"You seem to have me at a disadvantage then." I huffed.

"Oh I'm sorry that proper introductions were put the side for a few minutes," he stated, " I just walked from the back of the house and saw what you were doing, I have to admit I was really turned on by it."

"Thank you, I guess is in order." It is really hard to talk normally to someone you have had random sex with. But I'm sure my cheeks flushed at the intended compliment.

"You're welcome, but as I was saying I saw you at the window but did not know what you were up to until I got closer." He said looking at me with deep dark brown eyes, "I was sure you were not a burglar, so when you opened your mouth and made your offer I have to admit I let my other head think for me." He was good; he was funny, and quite a charmer. A triple threat in my opinion.

"Well thanks for your help with my little dilemma; but WHO are you?" I queried

"Oh, I'm sorry my name is Mark, I'm Tim's dad and Carol's ex-husband. Mark Harper." He said that matter of factly.

jtp72
jtp72
45 Followers