Tina's Obsession Ch. 04

Story Info
Tina craves her big brother.
2.7k words
4.23
40.3k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day her cell phone rang early. It was her best friend Cyndi.

"Hey girl," Cyndi said, " what's going on?"

"Hi Cyndi," Tina replied, " what do you mean?"

"Oh come on Tina," Cyndi said quickly," you know what I mean. Have you and that gorgeous brother of yours hooked up yet?"

"Cyndi," Tina said," I'm tired of always hearing that question. I told you before there is no way that I would do something like that and neither would Ted."

"Bullshit Tina," Cyndi said, "you already admitted to me that you were in love with him and that you wanted to fuck him, so what the hell."

Tina was getting rattled and wasn't sure what to say.

"Why should I tell you anyway," Tina said angrily.

Cyndi was shocked." Wh, what did you say. Hell, I thought we were best friends Tina."

Tina gave up, it just wasn't worth losing her best friend.

"OK Cyndi, I give. Yesterday Ted and I made love. Twice as a matter of fact," Tina said confidently.

"Oh wow Tina," Cyndi said, " I can't believe it, you fucked your dreamy brother,did you enjoy it?"

"Yes Cyndi," Tina answered dreamily, " only we didn't fuck. Like I said we made love."

"Oh come on Tina," Cyndi said," you know I've done it too, a lot. I should know what fucking is."

"Not in this case Cyndi, Tina responded, " I'm totally in love with him, I mean real love."

"Well tell me what happened, I want details girl," Cyndi giggled.

"No Cyndi," Tina replied, " I'm sorry, I really am but no details, I just can't."

"I'm gonna be mad at you Tina, but I guess I'll get over it."

"I know Cyndi, I'm sorry, I really am but I love him so much it's scary Tina."

"Wow, you really are hooked on him aren't you. Too bad you can't marry him," Cyndi said.

"I will tell you something confidential though Cyndi, we didn't use any protection, I can't believe it now, neither can Ted."

"Damn Tina," Cyndi said," you don't think you're pregnant do you?"

"I don't know Cyndi," Tina said with resignation, "I just don't know."

"Will you tell me as soon as you know?" Cyndi inquired.

"Yes Cyndi," Tina answered, " I swear I really will."

"OK sweetie, you take care of yourself," Cyndi said, "and I mean that, just in case you better think for two now."

"I will Cyndi," Tina said, "I promise I will."

It had been a conversation that ended up being much nicer than what Tina imagined it would be. She was glad that it had not caused a rift between the two of them. She decided that she would have to keep her friendship with Cyndi intact.

After Ted got home and throughout the evening they managed to grab a moment here and there for a peck on the lips or a pat and a squeeze when the situation allowed.

Tina would have loved to accompany her brother to his bed but knew that was an impossibility under the present situation.

Tina could hear the phone ringing downstairs. She hoped that her brother would hear it and run downstairs to answer it. Then she realized that Ted was at work. The phone stopped ringing and Tina rolled over to go back to sleep. Suddenly her cell phone started to ring. She reached for it and then mumbled, "mmm hello."

"Tina," her mother said crying.

"Mom!," Tina said, waking instantly, "what's the matter."

"Your fathers had a heart attack Tina, they've taken him to the hospital." It happened at work. I'm on my way there now. Get in touch with your brother and both of you get to the hospital."

"OK Mom," said Tina, " I'll call him and we'll get there as soon as possible."

Tina hung up up and immediately called her brother's cellphone number. He answered on the third ring."Hello", he said.

"Ted," Tina said, but before she could say anything else..............

"Tina, geez girl, you know your not supposed to call me here at work," Ted barked.

"Ted, Dad has had a heart attack, I'm getting dressed right now, I'll come by the office and pick you up on the way to the hospital," Tina said with a quiver in her voice.

"What, Oh my god, how bad is it," Ted inquired.

"I don't know Ted, Mom called me and she was on the way to the hospital. I don't think she even knows herself," Tina replied.

" OK sweetie," Ted said, " I'll tell the boss and see you in a few minutes. I'll come by and pick you up. I'm already dressed and we would have an extra car somewhere to deal with if we all drive."

"You're right Ted, see you in a few," Tina said, and hung up.

Knowing how fast Ted would probably drive she figured she had at most 10-12 minutes. She quickly applied the minimum of makeup and just as quickly brushed her hair. She grabbed a sweater from the hall closet and ran out the door, pausing on the front porch. She looked all the way down 3rd Street and thought she could see Ted's car, rapidly approaching. In a few moments she could confirm to herself that it indeed was her brother. He ran the stop sign at Front Street, turned to his right, did a U turn to the left and pulled to the curb in front of the house. Tina was already hurrying down the walk to the car. She jerked the passenger door open, and jumped in at which point Ted accelerated down the street.

"So which hospital are we headed to?" Ted asked.

" Oh hell, I don't know. Mom didn't say," Tina replied.

"Well," Ted sighed, " the closest one would be City General so we'll head for there."

It seemed as though it was taking them forever to get there and yet Tina knew that Ted was breaking every traffic law in the books. Soon they whirled into the parking lot at the hospital. They both ran through the entrance and to the front desk and inquired about their father.

The receptionist asked," are you members of the family?"

"Hell yes," Ted angrily replied, " he's our father."

"Just a moment," she replied.

She rolled her chair to a desk behind her, picked up the phone and punched in four numbers. It was impossible to hear what was said but soon she returned to the information desk.

"Someone will be here to help you in just a moment," she said.

In less than a minute a tall, distinguished looking man approached them.

"Hello, I'm Jim French," he said shaking their hands, "I'm the social worker here at the hospital, please come with me."

The two siblings followed him and he took them to the chapel. Once they entered they saw their mother sitting with a man at the front of the room. Tina and Ted rushed to her side."Mom, what's going on," Tina asked, " is Dad all right?"

At that her mother broke down and began to sob. The man with her stood and extended his hand to her and to Ted.

"I'm Reverend Dixon, " he said somberly, "I have to tell you that your father has passed away. I am so very sorry."

Tina and Ted both hurried to embrace their mother, Tina sobbing in an uncontrolled manner, Ted, though not visibly crying had ample tears in his eyes.

The next few days were a blur to all of them. Tina discovered that fortunately her father had planned properly and had pushed her mother into finding and then purchasing a cemetery plot and also purchasing and having installed a headstone. Friends and close relatives helped considerably with food and comforting words and deeds. Finally, after the longest and saddest four days that any of them could remember their beloved husband and father was buried. The three of them leaned heavily on each other for another few days and then their mother called a family meeting to be held at dinner that night.

"I wanted to tell you both," their mother said, "what happened to us is the worst thing that has happened to me in my entire life and I am sure to both of you too. But now it is time to get back to living. That does not mean that we are going to forget about your father. We will all continue to grieve daily, but we will get back to work, at least Ted and I will," she said with a wink toward Tina," and we will all try to put our lives back together. Any questions or comments?"

Tina and Ted both sat silently not saying a word. Ted sighed and cleared his throat.

"I think you're right Mother," Ted said, "I actually thought about it yesterday. What we are doing would enrage Dad. He would really give us hell if you pardon my language. It won't be easy for any of us but I think it's time to get back to living."

With that the three of them resolved to try to get back to as normal a life as was now possible.

The next day, in the late afternoon, Tina was beginning the preparations for the family's evening meal as Ted was reading the evening paper. Their mother, Margaret, arrived home from work.

Damn, damn and double damn," their mother exclaimed as she entered the house.

Both Ted and Tina were shocked. Though they were not an overtly religious family they were a strongly moral family. At least until Tina and Ted's recent activities. For their mother to say anything like that was unheard of.

"Get this kids," Margaret said," our company has purchased a new building to be used as our main

office."

" So what's the big deal about that?" Ted inquired.

"I'll tell you what the big deal is Teddy boy," their mother said angrily, " it's on the other side of town!"

"Oh you're kidding," Tina said.

"No little girl, I'm not kidding," Margaret said, " I will be going from a 14-15 minute commute to one of almost an hour. I know a city of 400,000 or so is not a big metropolis but with hardly any freeways you know what traffic is like in this town. Damn! I don't know, maybe I'll get a room over on the west side and just come home on weekends. Well, enough about that, let's eat."

Nothing transpired between Tina and Ted for the next couple of weeks. Ted had masturbated about a week before, after he couldn't stand it anymore, thinking of course of his sister. In that same period of time Tina masturbated twice, and she, like her brother, fantasized about her sibling. On a Wednesday there was a large power outage in the commercial area where Ted worked. He headed home at about

11:00 a.m. When he entered the home it was deathly quiet. He crept up the staircase and approached Tina's room. He peeked in and sure enough she was still asleep. As it was summertime and had gotten pretty warm this particular morning, Tina had kicked most of her covers off though she still had on her t-shirt and panties. He could feel his cock starting to take notice. He removed his clothing quickly and walked around to the other side of her bed and laid down quietly beside his sister. Just as quietly he leaned over and gently kissed her on her lips.

"Whaaaat," Tina screamed. She had a terrified look on her face and Ted knew he had done something he should not have done.

"I'm sorry babe, I mean it Tina," Ted exclaimed, "I'm so sorry. I apologize, it was really stupid."

"Yes Ted," Tina said, " It really was stupid. Unless your intent was to scare your sister to death."

Ted leaned over and once again gently placed his lips upon his sisters. Their kiss was sultry, passionate and something that the two of them obviously needed.

The two of them began to kiss passionately.

"Oh Teddy, I love being like this with you," I wish we could just sta y like this forever," Tina said.

Tina slid her panties down, using her feet to push them down and off. She spread her legs, reach over and took Ted's hand placing it directly on her pussy.

"Hey girl, are you trying to seduce me," Ted said with a laugh.

"I most certainly am brother of mine," Tina replied.

Ted stroked her pussy, feeling the warmth of her vagina.

"Wow Tina, you sure are wet baby," Ted said.

"Good," Tina replied, " that way we can manage to work that big weapon of yours into my little dainty pussy. Oh, oh she exclaimed as Ted moved strongly into her. He began to fuck his sister gently at first shoving his rock hard cock into her then retracting it and then the whole procedure over again.

"Yes Teddy, fuck me baby, just keep fucking that pussy of mine," Tina hissed.

Tina and her brother continued their lovemaking, moaning into each others mouth as they kissed each other passionately.

Ted figured he would not last very long due to the length of time since the two of them had sex. Tina was pretty much in the same position. Their lovemaking session lasted for nearly 45 minutes though resulting in a powerful orgasm for Tina and a enormous ejaculation for Ted.

"Ummmm, that's so nice," Tina said gently, "I was ready also to get back to being with my lover, my friend and the father someday of my baby."

"Whew, you scared me there for a moment about that baby stuff," Ted said with a grin."

"Ummm, well Ted, have you looked at my tits lately?" Tina inquired.

"Well no, I mean with all that has gone on recently, let's see," he said." Well they look about the same size, looks like your nipples are a little different. How come they're so brown now, they didn't use to look like that."

"Well," Tina said with a chuckle, " that's what a lady's boobs do when she gets pregnant."

Ted just stared at her for a few seconds, as if it was not sinking in. Suddenly he got the message.

"Oh god Tina, honey are you telling me that you're pregnant?" Ted asked, his voice rising.

"Yes my beloved brother, at least I think I am," Tina replied.

"Wait, how come you just think you're pregnant?" Ted asked.

" Well Teddy, or as Mom called you, Teddy boy, I should have had my period a little over two weeks ago, about the time Daddy died," Tina said wistfully, "sort of ironic isn't it, and I should tell you that I am usually very regular."

"So what in the hell are you going to do, I mean what are we going to do. How do you find out if you are? I don't get any of this at all," Ted wondered aloud.

"Slow down my wonderful fuck buddy, don't get your undies in a twist. Or there again maybe you like to get your undies in a twist," Tina joked.

"I don't think it's a joke," Ted said quickly.

"It's not a joke Teddy, just don't make it sound like a modern version of the Spanish Inquisition," Tina joked with her brother.

Teddy was frantic now."Jesus Tina, this is very serious, what the hell are we gonna do?"

"We are going to relax, and enjoy our adventure, I'm going to eat properly and visit the doctor as often as I am supposed to, we are going to sleep and do whatever," she said to Ted with a wink. In short my love we are going to live together as man and wife."

"What about Mom," Ted said, with a break in his voice.

"I am planning on telling her tonight. Hopefully she'll be in a little better mood than she was last night, all about the company moving. What will we be doing. Where will we live?" Tina asked sadly.

"That's my part of the project, we'll start looking for an apartment a little nearer work," Ted said.

Ted took his sister to the closest drugstore after lunch and she purchased a pregnancy test kit. Then they returned home.

Tina went upstairs to the bathroom where she proceeded to pee onto the stick.