Tina's Obsession Ch. 06

Story Info
Tina craves her Big Brother.
2.9k words
4.39
38.6k
29

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina lay there for a few moments, staring at the ceiling. Finally she rolled to her left side, looking directly at her brother.

"Teddy, I wanted to ask you, "Tina said softly, " are you not attracted to me anymore?"

"What, are you serious," Ted asked , "what would make you ask something like that?"

"Well Teddy, "Tina said, "we haven't had sex in more than 3 weeks, you haven't even seen me without clothing for that long."

"Babe," Ted said with emphasis, " we've all been busy during that same 3 weeks. I mean we all pretty much just fell into bed each night."

"Do you want to see my tummy," Tina asked her brother in a whisper," are you ready for that?"

"You know it baby, you know it," Ted replied.

Tina lifted her gown beneath the sheet to the point that it was above her breasts. Ted slowly pulled the sheet down to expose his sister to his view.

" Oh wow baby," Ted said with amazement," your belly really has grown hasn't it?"

"Maybe it's gonna be twins," Tina said with a giggle.

Ted began to slowly rub her beautiful belly which was now swelling with his child. He glanced up and noticed her full breasts.

"Gee Sis, your boobs are getting bigger too," Ted remarked.

"Yeah Teddy, they are," Tina said.

"Look at the veins Tina, it looks like a road map, I've never noticed that before," he said.

'Yes I know," Tina said with a sigh," ugly aren't they?"

"Ugly," Ted nearly shouted, "no they're not ugly. They're gorgeous. You're breasts are firm, almost like they're made of porcelain, with these beautiful blue lines running through the porcelain."

Ted bent slowly toward her and began to plant little light kisses on her breasts. He eventually tongued one of her nipples, pulling it gently into his mouth bringing a deep moan from his sister.

"Oh Ted," Tina hissed, " that feels so good. Oh baby, I hope you know, you are gonna fuck me tonight,

you do know that don't you baby?"

"Yes Tina, I most certainly do," Ted replied.

He leaned down and began to plant light kisses on her belly. He continued down to her sex, he loved the scent of her. He wondered if the fact that she was unshaven had anything to do with it. He felt sure that it did and he appreciated that fact. He pulled her lips open gently and saw that her clit was no longer hooded but was standing up proudly. Her clitoris was not gigantic or anything but was larger than anyone else he had ever been with. He circled it with his tongue, placed his lips gently over it and sucked firmly.

"Oh my god," Tina shouted, " oh yes Ted, yes."

He could taste her excitement and realized not only her heat but her wetness. He continued to lick his

sister rolling her clit around gently with his tongue then thrusting his tongue deeply into her pussy, licking up her juices then drifting back to her clit.

He moved over her and gently inserted himself in her. Tina moaned in an exhale, announcing her acceptance of his presence.

"Mmmm Teddy, that feels so good, so damn good. In the future, don't stay away from me that long,"

Tina said softly.

Ted took his sister gently as far as pace is concerned but at the same time forcefully. He worried that he would somehow hurt their baby but was constantly reassured by his sister that all would be fine. They made love for some time resulting in a shattering orgasm for Tina and eventually a strong ejaculation for Ted. Ted rolled to his left side taking Tina with him and managing to remain inside her. This way he could relax and keep his weight off of her.

"That was wonderful Ted," Tina said, with tears in her eyes.

"Yes Babe, it was," Ted replied.

Ted kissed Tina gently, their tongues dancing with each other.

"Oh wow Ted," she said, "I can taste my pussy on your lips."

" I'm sure you can," Ted said, " and it sure tastes good."

They both laughed and snuggled into each other.

The next Monday she had her first appointment with her obstetrician. They checked her physically, taking blood samples for lab tests. Her doctor pronounced that she appeared to be in excellent health and informed her that her baby would be born in mid February. Before the doctor left the room Tina decided that she had to tell the doctor the truth.

"Dr. Dever," Tina said timidly, " there's something that I have to tell you. It's about the father of the

baby."

"Yes," he said, " what about the father."

"The father," Tina said, "is my brother Ted."

"My goodness," Dr Dever said, "I've known your family for years. I took care of your mother when both you and Ted were born. I would never have expected anything like this. I have to ask you Tina, was this the result of a rape? If so, I will have to report it."

"Oh no doctor, except maybe I was the one who could be charged," Tina said with a smile.

"Well incest is also against the law but in 37 years of practicing medicine I know of no one who has ever been charged unless it was something that was forced."

"What are the risks as far as our baby having a problem because of the fact that we are brother and sister," Tina asked.

"Well, the doctor said thoughtfully," here is usually how it works. If there is a problem in the family,

something of a congenital nature then there is a strong possibility of passing it down and it can be more of a problem as generations go along. But if I recall, your family is healthy as a horse. "

"Yes we sure are," said Tina," we go regular to our personal physician for our checkups and other than that we never see a doctor."

"Then you have a very good chance of having a healthy baby," the doctor said.

The nurse gave her a slip of paper with a list of which vitamins and in which strengths she would have to take. She returned happily to the house.

"There you are," Margaret said as Tina walked in the door, " I was starting to worry about you dear."

"Well Mom, you know how it is at at the doctor's office," Tina said, "I got good news too, the doctor said I'm healthy as a horse."

"Oh that's good dear," Margaret said.

"Then I had to stop at the drug store to get the vitamins they want me to take," Tina said.

"Well I'm sure they told you when the baby will come but I'll wait and let you tell the father first,"

Margaret said.

"Heck no Mom, we'll just have our own little secret, at least until Ted gets home," Tina said." The doctor says it will be born in the middle of February , the 16th to be exact."

"Oh that's nice," Margaret said, " he didn't say what it will be did he?"

"No," Tina replied, he said it's too early to tell and I might as well tell you that Ted and I decided we don't want to know."

"Good for you guys," Margaret replied," that's the fun I think."

Ted came home shortly after Tina's conversation with her mother and Tina told him all of the good news that the doctor had given her and also the due date for their baby. The three of them then settled down for their evening meal.

The next few weeks seemed to fly by. There was Thanksgiving, Christmas and then finally the new year had dawned.

By this time Tina's belly had taken on a huge appearance and she began to find herself fatigued, in her opinion from dragging around her big stomach all day.

One thing was for sure, her libido had not decreased any. Tina found herself almost continually horny.

Ted considered this one of the great benefits of his sister's pregnancy.

They had to change some of the sexual positions they used due to Tina's size. One of their favorites was for Tina to recline on her side, raise her upper leg and give Ted access to her sex.

After dinner and with the dishes completed Tina took a nice long soak in a warm bath. As she had been cautioned she made sure that the water was not too hot. After some time she realized that the water was getting cold so realized it was time to get out which was quite a project now that she was so large.

After drying, Tina donned her robe and proceeded to the bedroom. As she entered Ted was just crawling under the covers. Since they both slept in the nude she got a good a good look at his stuff and found that it caused a twinge in her vagina.

"Hey big guy, how about some action?, Tina said with a soft laugh.

"Whatever you need my dear," Ted replied, " I'm here to pleasure you."

"You wanna get on your side?" Ted asked.

"No I thought we'd do it missionary style," Tina answered.

"But honey, I don't want to hurt you," Ted replied.

"Teddy,"Tina whispered, " baby you're not going to hurt me. You always hold yourself up off of me anyway, it's not gonna hurt me."

"Yes but what about if I go in too far or something," Ted asked seriously.

"OK big brother," Tina said lovingly, " first of all I'm not an invalid, I'm just pregnant, and you're big but not gigantic. You will not hurt me, or the baby. There's no way you can go through my cervix and into my womb, so quit worrying."

Ted moved over her and holding himself above her began to slowly move his cock into her.

"Oh Teddy," she said, " that feels so good baby, so very good. Fuck it baby, fuck it hard!"

Ted picked up the pace and began to seriously fuck her. The two of them were really going at it now.

Ted could barely feel her expanded belly as they made love, causing him to wonder what this would be like when she got even bigger. This thought made him even more excited. He realized that the thought of fucking a largely pregnant woman was a real turn on for him. Their lovemaking session lasted nearly an hour and they were both exhausted.

"I love you baby," Tina whispered.

"I love you too," Ted replied with a smile as he settled in beside her, placing his arms around her and pulling her to him. He kissed her gently on the lips and shortly, they both drifted off to sleep.

Tina was now within two weeks of delivery and the horny feelings had not gone away. She was in their bedroom and when Ted entered the room to prepare for bed Tina raised her nightgown with her back to him and shook her ass at her brother.

"So what are you trying to tell me," Ted asked.

"I'm trying to tell you Daddy that Mommy needs some fucking," Tina said lustily.

In only his boxers Ted by now had a huge hard on and her idea sounded perfect to him.

"Are we supposed to be doing this," Ted asked, " I mean should we be doing this so close to when you're supposed to be delivering?"

"I'm sure it's OK," Tina said with her fingers crossed.

"OK Mommy, get ready for Daddy's cock," Ted chuckled.

He went to her, turned her around and she placed her hands on the bed, bending over. She lifted her

nightgown and he inserted his cock into her hot and wet pussy and marveled at the fact that as much as they'd had intercourse his sister was still while not exactly tight he would certainly describe her as very snug. He knew that would change in a few weeks with the birth of their baby.

"Oh baby," Tina gasped, "you feel so good in there. I've been waiting on your cock all day. Teddy, I'm never going to get tired of this. I swear honey, I expect to still be fucking you when I'm 80 years old."

Ted was slowly fucking Tina and enjoyed seeing her tits moving all over her chest. He reached up and tweaked her right nipple noticing as he did so, a small amount of milk ran out.

"Hey Mommy, your titties are starting to give milk," Ted said.

"Oh my goodness," Tina shrieked," they really are Ted, they really are."

"Mmmm baby," I'm gonna cum honey, I'm gonna cum," she announced.

"Oh Tina, you are really cumming, I didn't know you could squirt," Ted teased.

"I can't Teddy, I can't. I think my water just broke," Tina announced.

"Slow down brother," Tina said with a chuckle, " we don't have to hurry that much. Remember the hospital is only about 10 minutes away. Help me up so I can dress. We already have the bag packed. Let Mom know then get dressed yourself. We need to call the hospital and then the doctor. The numbers are written down on the pad beside the phone.

Ted ran up the stairs and yelled to his mother, telling her what was occurring and Margaret also began to dress. In less than 10 minutes they were all ready to go. Margaret had ended up assuming the phone call duties.

"I called Dr. Dever's office," Margaret said, " and his service said that they will call l him from the hospital as soon as they check Tina and see how far along she is."

"OK," Ted said with authority, "Let's get out of here and on our way."

There was a nurse waiting with a wheelchair in the entrance to the ER who would whisk Tina to the OB department.

"Ted!" Tina said apprehensively, " Ted where are you?"

"Shhh baby, I'm right here," Ted spoke up," I was just giving them all the information on you and our insurance information. I promise I'll be back there in just a few minutes. Let Mom go back with you for now."

"That's nice," said the woman on the desk, " it's good to see a guy that's comfortable calling his mother-in-law Mom."

"What," Ted said, " no she's uh, well yes, I guess it is nice."

Ted realized that he had almost blown it.

Margaret and Ted were both able to stay with Tina during the labor and birthing process. Her labor went well as Ted and Tina followed the instructions from the Lamaze classes. Her labor lasted exactly four and a half hours and she handled like a veteran. At the end of that time a son was born to Ted and Tina who weighed 8 lbs. And 13 oz. He appeared healthy as a horse. His Apgar score was 10.

In keeping with the current policies of the hospital and insurance companies Tina did not spend long in the hospital. They went home to Grandma Margaret who, after the birth and seeing her grandson, returned to the dwelling and did the last preparations to the nursery which had been set up in the small room adjacent to Tina and Ted's bedroom.

Tina had decided in the early part of her pregnancy the she would breast feed her child and Ted had very much agreed with her. They felt strongly that it gave the child a real head start on growing up. Just now Ted had found her in their bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed and nursing their son.

"Mmmm," Ted said with a grin, " can I have some of that too?"

"No silly," Tina laughed, " this is just for Teddy Jr."

Ted had been opposed to that but she was determined to name their child, if it was a boy, Theodore Arthur Chasteen, names of both her brother and her father. Since Ted's middle name was Dennis and not Arthur the baby would not actually be a junior but he bet that Tina would call him Junior.

"But you can have something else," Tina said suggestively.

"Yes but not for quite a while," he said dejectedly.

"Not nearly as long as you think. Like maybe as early as tonight," Tina replied, "there are lots of ways to take care of things."

The four of them relaxed and began to really enjoy their days. The baby prospered and was a very good baby without a lot of crying and troubling aspects that many parents experience. The doctor had been right. Their baby was physically well and of course the three adults believed that he was the prettiest baby they had ever seen. On the baby's one month birthday Tina and Ted had intercourse for the first time in a month. It was a little earlier than the doctor had suggested but all went well. Ted had been careful and gentle and they had now resumed their sex life. Tina noticed that Ted had begun wearing condoms.

"Why are you using those things," she asked somewhat angrily one night," I thought you hated them, you know I do."

"Because I figured the last thing we wanted was another baby right now. As a matter of fact I don't think we want another for a long time," he said.

"Well I always heard that as long as you were breastfeeding you couldn't get pregnant," Tina said.

"Yeah well I think that's mostly an old wife's tale," Ted replied.

Remembering how she had managed to seduce him a number of months ago she simply replied,

" we'll see Teddy, we'll see."

THE END