Tina's Torpedoes Ch. 01

Story Info
Tina's tits help her grades and a friend's sex life.
4.1k words
4.46
88.4k
81

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Tina Wants To Teach

Tina Torpedowicz had the biggest tits in town. Her 42 double D, conical funbags attracted attention wherever she went. She didn't mind the attention at all. In fact she loved it. The raven-haired, eighteen year old bombshell thoroughly enjoyed teasing the guys. Of course, she never teased for too long. She liked cocks too much for that. She loved the feel of them, the smell of them, and the life of them. Whether in her pussy, her ass, her hands, her mouth or between her tits she would revel in them.

Tina was in a position that most guys loved to see her in. Certainly, many had. She was on her knees, topless, with a cock in her mouth.

Sid Crenshaw grabbed the side of Tina's head as her mouth slurped along his prong. In twenty years of teaching English Literature he had never experienced anything like what Tina was doing. While he had never been averse to trading sex for a good grade, and had, over the years, sampled many of the nubile, young babes in his classes, none of them were like Tina. He was convinced that she had elevated fellatio to an art form. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere as her lips slid up and down his pole. When he factored in the visual stimulation of watching her bullet shaped boobs bounce as she moved it was almost too much pleasure to bear. He was sure that he was going to blow any second.

Just as that thought formed in his head Tina pulled her head off of his dick with a loud slurp.

"You know," she said with a sly grin, "I don't think you're into this at all today, Mr. Crenshaw."

"What?" said the teacher in surprise.

"No," said Tina, "I don't think you want me to suck you off at all."

"Don't be ridiculous, young lady," Crenshaw said, trying very hard to sound stern, "get back your work!"

"I don't think so," said Tina.

"Please," the teacher begged in a near panic, "finish what you started."

"No," said Tina.

Crenshaw didn't know what to do. He was so close.

"Instead," said Tina, "I think you'd rather have this."

With that she grabbed a tit in each hand and trapped his cock between them. He let out a low moan as the soft flesh touched him. He gripped the arms of his chair tightly and began furiously humping her cleavage.

"That's it, Mr. Crenshaw," Tina cooed, "fuck my tits. Isn't that what you really wanted?"

Crenshaw couldn't answer. He was too focused on the magnificent pressure of Tina's mountain-skins on his dick. He began ramming his cock through that heavenly crevasse as hard as he could. His hips were moving back and forth at jackhammer speed.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned, "Coming!"

Tina immediate released his cock from her tit flesh and plunged her mouth down over it. As he began to shoot volley after volley of his ball batter into her throat she began swallowing every drop.

When he finished she sat up, licked her lips, and asked, "So, Mr. Crenshaw, did I pass the 'oral test'?"

"With and A+," said Crenshaw through ragged breath, "An A fucking plus!"

She stuffed her bra into her purse and put her sweater back on. As she nearly skipped out of the room she turned to Crenshaw and said, "Thank you, Mr. Crenshaw. I have to meet s friend now."

"Thank you, Miss Torpedowicz," Crenshaw answered exhaustedly, "Lucky friend." Then he slumped down in his chair, too wiped out to even pull his pants up.

Tina hurried out of the school building to meet one of her best friends, Sarah Liplock. Sarah didn't have the spectacular hooters that Tina had, but she was no slouch either. She had a very appetizing pair of round, 36 D's that bounced delightfully when she walked.

As they began to walk home Tina was only half listening to what her friend was saying. That session with her teacher had left her seriously horny. She was trying to figure out what she could do, or who she could do, to relieve herself. It wasn't as though Sarah was talking about anything new anyway. As usual, she was whining about her boyfriend.

"I don't know," said Sarah mournfully, "maybe it's me."

"I doubt it," said Tina. "I mean, look who you're dating."

"Biff is captain of the football team," Sarah said defensively, brushing as strand of her long, blonde hair out of her face, "and he's got muscles all over."

"Except where it counts," said Tina snidely. "He's got a four inch dick and he doesn't know what to do with it."

"Just because you're a size queen..." Sarah stopped in mid-sentence as it dawned on her, "Wait a minute! You've had sex with Biff?" she screamed.

"Oh, don't get so upset," said Tina with a scowl. "It was just one time, before you were dating, and it will never happen again. I don't like being bored!"

"Well, if it was before we were dating..." Sarah pouted.

Tina cut her off by saying, "Besides, I'm not a size queen. Sure I can appreciate a big one, but there's more to sex than that. I've been with guys whose cocks would scare the hell out of most women who thought that a huge cock was all they needed to satisfy me. They expected me to do all the work. I've also been with relatively small guys who know all the right moves to get me off big time," then she added with a wink, "Like the old saying goes, 'It ain't the meat. It's the motion'."

"So, what do I do?" Sarah asked.

"How about," said Tina with a grin, "if, next time you and Biff are getting hot and heavy, you just grab his ears, shove his head down to your crotch, and tell him that him he wants to get his dick in there again he'd better get his tongue in first and do you right?"

"Tina," Sarah whined as she blushed, "I couldn't do that."

"Then you're screwed," said Tina flatly.

"But," Sarah continued, "what if he wants me to put his thing in my mouth after that. He might think that it was only fair."

"Boys have a strange sense of the word 'fairness'. Besides," said Tina, "it's not a 'thing'! It's a 'dick' or a 'cock'! At least call it a 'penis' for cryin' out loud!"

"Allright," said Sarah, "What if he wants me to put his," she paused to gather strength, "penis in my mouth? What then?"

"You do it," said Tina.

"But, that's gross!" exclaimed Sarah.

"He's likely to think the same thing about eating your pussy the first time," said Tina, "but, if it means the difference between getting his pole greased and blue balls he'll do it."

"But, what if I don't do it right? What if I gag?" Sarah whined.

"First off, to a guy, there's no such thing as a bad blowjob. Second off, Biff doesn't have enough dick to get anywhere near your throat. So, gagging isn't an issue," Tina answered.

Sarah had to smile ruefully at that crack. After thinking about it for a bit she said, "It's still gross."

"It may seem like that at first," said Tina, "But, you'll get used to it. You might even get to like it."

They walked along in silence for a time after that. Actually, it might be more accurate to say that they jiggled along. Their boobs and butts bounced hypnotically with every step, turning heads and stiffening dicks as they went.

"I still don't know," Sarah said at long last, "it sounds kind of weird."

As Sarah said that Tina noticed a male friend of hers walking about half a block ahead of them. An idea struck her.

"What you need," she said, "is a demonstration, and I think I know just how to arrange that."

"What?" said Sarah.

"Never mind," said Tina, "Just meet me at my house in an hour."

"I thought that we going to go to the burger joint to tease the guys," Sarah whined.

"I never tease," said Tina, then added, "for very long. We can tease the guys anytime. You need help with this now."

"What are up to?" Sarah said, looking at Tina with narrowed eyes.

"Just trust me, Sarah. Come to my house in an hour and I'll explain everything," Tina said. "And I do mean everything!" she added with a sly grin. "Wear something sexy!"

"Okay," said Sarah tentatively and she started to walk off toward her own house to change.

Tina immediately took off at a dead run to catch up with the friend that she had seen up ahead of her and Sarah.

"Stanley!" she called out. "Stanley, wait up!"

Stanley Dwendle stopped walking when he heard his name. When he turned his thin, gangly frame around to find out who was calling and saw that it was Tina he backtracked a bit to meet her half way.

"Hi, Tina," he said with a big grin, "What's up?"

Tina ran up to Stanley, threw her arms around him, and gave him a big sloppy kiss with lots of tongue. With Tina's massive boobs pressing into his chest and her tongue dancing around in his mouth Stanley's trousers almost immediately started to tighten.

When they finally came up for air Stanley said, "Whoa! That was quite a greeting. It hasn't been that long since we've seen each other. Has it?"

"No," said Tina, "only about a week."

"Well, we've both been kind of busy," said Stanley.

"That's true," Tina said, "Listen, I need to ask you a big favor."

"What's the problem?" he asked as they resumed walking.

"I need a teacher for a friend of mine," said Tina.

"I can do that. Math and History are my good subjects. If it's one of those no problem."

"It isn't either of those."

"Well if it's English Grammar I'm going to have to take a pass," said Stanley, "I'm not very good at that. I never could get the hang of comas."

"No," said Tina with a smirk, "the subject is Biology."

"Biology?" asked Stanley raising one eyebrow. "Is this going where I think it's going?"

"Probably," Tina chuckled, "I mean Biology as in Sex Education."

"That's where I thought it was going all right," said Stanley, "Male or female?"

"Female."

"Well, that's something, anyway," said Stanley dubiously. "I'm a bit confused, though."

"There's nothing to be confused about," said Tina firmly, "I want you to teach one of my friends how to fuck. That's pretty clear cut."

"That's just it," said Stanley, "I thought all of your friends knew that. They're all gorgeous enough to get plenty of opportunities to practice."

"You'd be surprised," said Tina, "Half of them have no idea what they're doing. They think that all they have to do is be beautiful and just lie there."

"That sounds really boring," said Stanley.

"Unless," said Tina with a smirk, "you're into necrophel—"

"Don't even go there!" Stanley interrupted with a big grin.

"Does that clear up your confusion?" Tina asked.

"Some of it," Stanley answered, "Why me?"

"Because you're trustworthy, compassionate, have a ten inch dick, you can fuck all night, and you eat pussy like there's no tomorrow," said Tina.

"Well," Stanley said with a rueful smile, "at least you started out with 'trustworthy'. Who's my student?"

"Sarah Liplock," said Tina flatly.

"Sarah Liplock?" Stanley screamed incredulously, "Have you lost your mind? Are you trying to get me killed?"

"Will you keep your voice down?" said Tina harshly.

"That's Biff Grinder's girl," said Stanley through clenched teeth. It was the only way he could think of to lower his voice. "If he sees me within five miles of Sarah he'll kill me!"

"Yea, but—"

"No! Absolutely not!" said Stanley, "He'll get the whole football team to pound the shit out of me. If I survive it at all I'll spend several months in the hospital in traction! And that's if I just look at her let alone fuck her! You're out of your mind!"

"He's not likely to find out," said Tina, "Who's going to tell him? Sarah?"

"Even at that," said Stanley, trying to calm himself, "She'll never go for it anyway. She hates me as much as Biff does."

"I've got a way to get around that," said Tina.

"I don't want to hear it," said Stanley.

"Oh, come on, Stanley," Tina pleaded.

"No," Stanley said firmly. He took a deep breath then continued, "Listen, even if, by some strange miracle, you could talk Sarah into going along with this there's one other thing you haven't taken into account."

"What's that?" Tina asked.

"Anything that you and I teach Sarah she's going to immediately use on Biff. Why the hell should I do him any favors. He's been the bane of my existence all my life. He's been beating me up once, sometimes twice, a week since kindergarten. Why in the world would I want to do anything that would benefit Biff Grinder?"

That stopped Tina cold.

"Shit," she muttered, "I hadn't thought of that."

"You haven't thought of a lot of things," Stanley said.

"Look," said Tina, "Don't think of it as doing a favor for Biff. Think of it as doing a favor for me, for Sarah," she reached down and gave his dick a squeeze through his trousers, "and for this guy."

"No," said Stanley, "It's not worth the risk."

"Stanley," said Tina after a long pause, "How long have we known each other?"

"Since the fifth grade."

"Right, and in that time when have I ever steered you wrong?"

Stanley stopped, turned to Tina, looked her directly in the eye and said, "Would you like the list in chronological order or alphabetically?"

"That's not fair!" Tina protested.

"It's perfectly fair," said Stanley, "You're a veritable cornucopia of bad advice. You've gotten me into more stupid trouble than most people can even imagine."

Tina thought for a moment then said, "Okay. When it comes to sex have I ever steered you wrong?"

That stopped Stanley cold.

"No," he admitted.

"Then just do this for me," said Tina, "please?"

"Why do you need a guy anyway? Why don't you just use a dildo?" Stanley asked.

"Because," Tina answered, "then she would just learn technique. She can learn that anytime. What she needs right now is to learn about the give and take of lovemaking."

"That's the first thing you've said that makes sense," Stanley said, "Still, I'm sure that you could get someone else to do this. There are lots of guys who would kill for a chance to get into Sarah's pants."

"That's just it. They would all just look at it as a chance to fuck Sarah. None of them would take the time or have the patience to teach her what she needs to know. They'd just wham, bam, thank you mam, and take off. You're the only man that I can trust to do it right," Tina said.

When it came to the male of the species, Tina almost never used the word "man" to describe them. There were a small handful of guys that she thought of as men, and Stanley was the only one her own age that she thought of that way. Stanley knew that.

He looked at Tina, took a deep breath and said, "You're going to just keep after me until I do this aren't you."

"More than likely," said Tina.

"Fine," Said Stanley with a sigh of resignation, "I'll save us both a lot of trouble, then, and agree to it now."

Tina kissed him on the cheek, groped his dick one more time, and said, "That's one of the things that I respect most about you. You know how to choose your battles."

"When do you want to do this?" Stanley asked.

"In fifteen minute at my house," said Tina with a big grin.

"That figures," said Stanley.

As she started to walk away she added, "Thank, Stanley. You won't regret it."

"Wanna bet?" Stanley muttered ruefully as he watched her round ass sway off into the distance.

Then his eyes went wide as he remembered something very important that he had to do right that minute. He whipped out his cell phone to send a hasty text.

"Tina alert!" was all he typed.

"Got it!" was the immediate answer, followed by, "Shit! Miss u. Tomorrow then?"

"Tomorrow then," Stanley typed back, "Miss u 2."

When Tina got home she raced up the stairs to her room to change clothes. She had to make a few quick decisions. She didn't have much time. She finally chose an outfit, checked herself in the mirror, ran to her mother's closet and grabbed a plain, blue, terrycloth robe. Then she raced downstairs. Just as she got to the bottom step the doorbell rang.

"He's right on time," she thought.

When she opened the door Stanley eyes nearly popped out of his head at what she was wearing. Tina had chosen a pink tube top that had obviously been designed for a woman with no bigger than B cup breasts. Her missile-shaped tits bulged delightfully over the top and under the bottom of the heavily strained garment. She also wore a pair a battered jean cut-offs that were way too small for her sexy hips and ass. They were so tight that it looked like she had denim skin.

Tina twirled to show off the outfit. "What do you think?" she asked coquettishly.

"I think you could get a rise out of a dead man dressed like that," Stanley said with a leer.

He walked up behind her and started grinding his hardening cock into the crack of her ass, dry humping her through their clothing. As he reached around her to fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples he did the one thing that he knew would drive her nuts. He licked the nape of her neck.

"Oh, fuck," Tina moaned, "Don't do that now. You know it makes me crazy."

Stanley's response was to do it again, only this time more slowly. Tina humped her well curved butt against his, now, rock hard cock and grasped his hands more tightly to her tits. She had intended to try to pull them off, but she couldn't quite bring herself to do it.

"Stanley," she finally managed to say, "we don't have time for this. Sarah will be here in less than fifteen minutes."

With herculean effort Stanley let go of Tina's breasts and pulled himself away from her incredible backside.

"We'll go to the basement," said Tina breathlessly, "there's more room there."

Stanley nodded and followed Tina through the kitchen to the basement stairs and then down. They were both sufficiently preoccupied that neither of them noticed the abandoned cell phone on the kitchen counter.

The basement was well finished with wood paneling on the walls, linoleum flooring which created the illusion of a wood floor, a comfortable, but well-worn couch, a small coffee table, and several beanbag chairs.

Tina sat down on the couch and said, "Strip and put this on. " She handed Stanley the bathrobe. When Stanley was down to his underwear and about to take them off Tina beckoned him over to the couch.

"We got each other pretty hot and bothered upstairs," said Tina.

With that she yanked Stanley's shorts down the floor and plunged her mouth down over his still hard cock. She took him right down to the root all at once.

Stanley let out a low moan. Tina kept her nose buried in his pubic hair for almost a full minute. Her tongue danced around his shaft as her throat muscles constricted rhythmically on the head of his cock.

Stanley's breathing became ragged and erratic, but he finally managed to say, "Do we have time for this?"

"I just want to take the edge off before Sarah gets here," said Tina, pulling her mouth off of his dick for a moment, "I want to make sure that you last a long time with her."

With that she put him back in her mouth and started bobbing her head along his shaft. She would take him right down to the root, snake her tongue out to lick his balls, and then yank her mouth back up to the head to give it a few licks. She kept repeating the process over and over again at break neck speed.

"Oh, shit," Stanley moaned.

He grabbed the sides of Tina's head. He wasn't trying to guide her. He was just hanging on for dear life. It had been a long time since Tina had given him one of, what she liked to call, her "power blowjobs". It was meant to get a man off as quickly as possible. Stanley was the only guy Tina knew who had lasted more than a minute-and-a-half under the treatment. He had once lasted ten minutes receiving Tina's unique and aggressive oral assault. They both knew that he wasn't going last anywhere near that long this time. They both knew that he was getting close. So was Tina. She only achieved orgasm while blowing someone once in great while. She had only recently figured out that those events had only happened while she blowing Stanley. She didn't quite know what, if anything, that meant and at the moment she didn't care. She was completely focused on getting them both off.

12