Tina's Torpedoes Ch. 02: The Lesson

Story Info
Sarah's sex teacher is a big surprise with a big surprise.
4.6k words
4.67
49k
29

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina had been right. It had been Sarah at the door. Tina led her friend down to the basement. Neither of them noticed the vibrating cell phone on the kitchen counter. Tina had Sarah sit in one of the beanbag chairs. Then she pulled up one of the others and sat closely next to the girl.

"I don't know if I'm ready for this," Sarah said quietly.

"If you're ready to have sex," said Tina firmly, "you're ready to learn how to do it right."

"I guess so," said Sarah.

"Sarah," said Tina, looking her friend straight in the eye, "I don't want to force you. I don't want you to do anything that you don't want to do. I'm only trying to help."

"I know," said Sarah, "I'm just not sure what to expect."

"Do you trust me?" Tina asked.

"Well, of course I do," said Sarah.

"If you want to go and forget all about it you can," Tina said soothingly, "I won't think badly of you if you do."

"No," said Sarah in nearly a whisper, "I want to do this. I want to learn. Biff deserves it."

"More importantly," said Tina, "you deserve it."

Sarah smiled slowly and said, "You're right. Let's do it."

"Okay," said Tina, "Did you change into something sexy?"

"Yeah," said Sarah with a giggle, "Wanna see?"

"Sure," said Tina, "Stand up and show me. All I can see right now is Biff's letter jacket."

"I had to wear something over it," Sarah said defensively, "I couldn't go walking through the streets in broad daylight dressed like this. What would people think?"

"Fair enough," Tina said with a chuckle, "So, show me already."

The petite, blonde girl stood up and opened the jacket to reveal a variation on the classic little, black dress. Emphasize the word "little". It looked to be, at least, half a size too small for her. It fit her somewhat more tightly than a second skin. The hem was only an inch or so below her crotch and the V-neck plunged to just below her 36 D breasts, squeezing them into a delightfully enticing cleavage.

"What do you think?" Sarah asked tentatively, "Is it enough? Is it too much?"

"It's perfect," said Tina with a big grin, "absolutely perfect."

Sarah sat back down and said, "So, now what?"

"I think it's time," said Tina, a little more loudly than Sarah thought she needed to, "to meet your teacher."

Stanley knew a theatrical cue when he heard one. He emerged from the laundry room clad only in a fuzzy, blue, terrycloth robe.

"Are you out of your mind?" Sarah screeched as she leaped to her feet, "That's Stanley the Dweeb!"

"Sarah," Tina started to say.

Sarah cut her off still screaming, "Are you crazy?"

"That's what I said when she brought it up," Stanley said flatly.

Tina was about to shoot him a dirty look when he winked at her. They hadn't had a chance to discuss strategy because Sarah had shown up early. The wink told her that Stanley was up to something. She trusted him enough to run with it.

"You stay out of this, you creep!" Sarah screeched at Stanley.

She suddenly realized that the letter jacket was still open and Stanley could stare at her cleavage. She pulled the jacket tightly to her bust-line with one hand and, wildly gesturing toward Stanley with the other, she turned to Tina and continued her tirade.

"I wouldn't let that creep touch me, let alone...let alone..." she glared at Tina, "Are you crazy?"

Suddenly, Sarah stopped screaming as something dawned on her. She turned to face Stanley.

"What do you mean that you thought she was crazy?" she asked indignantly.

"I simply meant," Stanley said evenly, "That I thought that this was a stupid idea."

"You think being with me is stupid?" she screamed.

"That's not what I meant," said Stanley.

"You little creep," Sarah shouted angrily, "there isn't a boy our man at school who wouldn't kill to get his hands on this body!"

"That doesn't necessarily mean that this was a good idea," Stanley responded softly but firmly, "As Tina said, nobody is going to force you to do anything that you don't want to do. If you want to leave neither of us will stop you or think ill of you for doing so."

Sarah couldn't quite decide which was making her madder, the fact that Stanley the Dweeb seemed to be rejecting her or the fact that he was being so calm about it. Either way she wasn't going to take this challenge lightly.

"Give me one good reason that I should stay," Sarah demanded indignantly.

"All right," Stanley said evenly as he untied the belt and opened the robe.

His dick was still soft, but, even at that, it was a good six inches of flesh. Sarah was dumbfounded. She stood with her mouth open staring, wide-eyed, at Stanley's crotch.

She tried to take a step back from what she saw, but stumbled and fell backwards into the beanbag chair.

"That's your," she took a deep breath because she still had trouble saying such things out loud, "p-penis?"

"No!" Said Tina sternly, "Biff has a penis. That," she pointed to Stanley's man-meat, "is a cock!"

Sarah was speechless. Everything that she thought she knew had just been swept away. Her big, muscular, football-player boyfriend had a penis that was only slightly longer that he index finger. This skinny dweeb, that she had always hated, had a cock that was almost as thick as her wrist. Stanley's equipment was longer soft than her boyfriend's was hard. Her whole world had just been turned inside out.

Trying to recover her composure and control she said, "That can't be real."

Stanley raised one eyebrow and responded, "I've heard many people say the same thing about your breasts."

"What?" Sarah exclaimed.

She jumped to her feet again, threw off the letter jacket, and yanked the V-neck of her dress down below her braless tits.

Stanley felt a stirring in his loins. He fought it down. It wasn't time yet. But, it took every ounce of strength he had to succeed. Sarah's boobs were amazingly symmetrical, round globes of flesh. The bounced alluringly as she held them up for his inspection. He wanted to do nothing more in that moment than to throw her down on the couch, wrap those gorgeous tits around his prong, and hump away until her gave her a pearl necklace and a facial she would never forget. But, not yet. Not yet.

Tina was watching the pair with wonder. This was not what she had planned. Her idea was that, if Sarah started to object (which Tina had been sure she would) Tina had figured that she would start stroking and sucking Stanley's big cock until she got Sarah's motor running hot enough to forget her objections. After that she would have let Stanley take it from there. This was better! This was far and away better. This was better than she could possibly have imagined.

The more Tina thought about the more she realized that if it had gone her way Sarah might have gone along and perhaps even learned something in the bargain, but there was a good chance that she would have regretted it afterwards. Sarah would have claimed that she got caught up in the moment and might even have repressed whatever she learned out of guilt. Stanley, on the other hand, was pushing all of Sarah's buttons in such a way as to gently coax her into rethinking and reexamining things. He wasn't pushing her into anything. He was doing what any good teacher does. He was giving her a chance to decide for herself how and when to learn.

In his fight to suppress his oncoming erection Stanley glanced at Tina. When she caught his eye she mouthed the word, "Well done." It gave him the last bit of strength he needed to regain control of his body.

Stanley looked back at Sarah and her lovely round melons, which she was still holding up and out to make darned sure that he saw them in all their glory.

"Do these look fake to you?" she asked challengingly.

"Impressive," he said calmly, "but, that doesn't actually prove anything."

That did it. Now she was mad.

"Well, maybe this will!" she shouted as she grabbed his wrist to pull his hand to her chest.

Stanley shook his wrist free of her grip.

"I'm willing to take your word for it," Stanley said with a smile.

What the heck was going on? Biff would always kiss her once or twice the immediately start feeling her up through her blouse and bra. Every guy she had ever even made out with had gone immediately for her boobs. Sometimes their preoccupation with her chest was darned annoying.

Every once in a while, when she'd be trying to have a conversation with some guy and he would only seem to talk to her cleavage, she would tap him on the shoulder to get his attention, point to her eyes, and say, in the snarkiest tone of voice she could manage, "I'm up here."

Yet, there she was flashing, no offering, her breasts to a skinny geek that she couldn't stand and he had pulled away. What was wrong with him? Was he gay? Was he just stupid? Or... maybe it was something with her. No. That couldn't be right. Could it? Maybe...

"You don't like them?" she asked in a soft whine.

"Of course I do," Stanley said in quiet, comforting tone, "How could I not. They are beautiful."

"Then why...,' she started to ask.

He cut her of saying, "I'm quite willing to take your word that they're real."

"Oh," she whispered, then added, "Thank you."

"Sarah," Tina said.

Sarah jumped when her friend spoke. She had forgotten that Tina was there.

Stanley watched her boobs bounce and jiggle when she jumped. He sent the thought to his crotch, "Down, boy. Time for that later."

"What?" said a very startled Sarah.

"Why aren't you wearing a bra?" Tina asked with a smirk, "I've never seen you go anywhere without a bra."

Sarah blushed beet red and hurriedly began stuffing her breasts back into her top. This whole thing was very confusing, but it was starting to turn her on. After she got her boobs properly resituated back in her top her hard nipples made enticing little bumps in the fabric.

"I just thought," she said struggling for words, "well maybe," she paused again and then said in a very small voice, "I thought that it would save some time."

"We're not in any kind of hurry," said Stanley.

"Yeah," said Tina, "Part of the point here is to learn to take things slowly."

Sarah drew herself up into a ball on the beanbag chair hugging her knees to her chest.

"I'm confused," she said softly.

Tina and Stanley looked at each other questioningly. Stanley finally pointed to Sarah and nodded. Tina got the message and knelt down beside Sarah.

She stroked Sarah's cheek and asked, "What are you confused about? We'll try to help."

"I don't know," Sarah mumbled.

"What is it, Sarah? What don't you know?" Tina asked.

Sarah was practically in tears when she said, "What's wrong with me?"

Stanley knelt down next Sarah opposite Tina.

"There's nothing wrong with you," he said.

"What makes you think that something's wrong with you?" Tina asked.

"I don't know," Sarah whimpered, "This is all just so weird." She stopped to take a deep breath. "I mean, I agreed to this nutty scheme of yours to teach me about sex. My teacher turns out to be a guy I've always hated. Then, on top of everything else and for no reason that I can figure out, I start throwing myself at the guy and he refuses to catch me." She looked at Tina pleadingly. "Doesn't that sound like there's something wrong?"

"That doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with you," said Tina.

"She's right," said Stanley, "What's wrong is that we're in a stupid situation," he turned to Tina and said with no small amount of annoyance, "and we know whose cockeyed idea created it."

"I was trying to help," Tina said defensively.

Sarah uncurled herself, sat up and said, "You're always trying to help."

"If you could manage to mind your own business for five minutes..." Stanley said letting the half sentence hang in the air.

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Right," she said sarcastically, "that'll happen."

Tina hugged her knees to her chest and whined, "I was trying to help."

"You mentioned that," Stanley said. He turned to Sarah, "Listen, I'm sorry about this. I should never have let her talk me into this asinine thing."

"Well," said Sarah, "To be completely fair, I did come to her with my problem with Biff."

"You see?" said Tina, "I wasn't meddling. I..."

"Shut up!" said Stanley and Sarah at the same time.

"All the same," said Stanley, "I'm sorry that..."

"No!" said Sarah, cutting him off, "I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm the one who should apologize."

"How do you figure that?" asked a suddenly confused Stanley.

"All this time I've been mean to you when maybe you're the one guy I should have been nice to," Sarah said earnestly.

"Sarah," said Stanley, "you don't have to..."

"Yes I do!" said Sarah, "Let me finish. Any other guy would have been all over me. We'd going away at it on the floor by now."

"On the floor?" said Stanley, "That's uncivilized."

"We've done it on the floor," whined Tina.

"Only because there was no furniture in that room," said Stanley in mock indignation.

Sarah and Stanley burst into laughter. Tina was unsure if she should laugh or not.

"What I'm trying to say is," Sarah continued, "that I wasn't even sure, when I grabbed your wrist, if I really wanted you to touch me. I got caught up in the moment trying to prove a point."

"Two points, actually," said Stanley with a smirk.

Sarah grinned and said, "All right, two points. But, you didn't take advantage. Any other guy would have. I probably would have gone along with it, but I would have felt really stupid about it later."

"I kind of figured that," said Stanley.

"That's just it. You figured it out," said Sarah, "I didn't even know that a guy could be that thoughtful and hold himself back like that."

"Me neither," said Stanley.

Tina, who had finally taken to sulking with her face hidden behind her knees, looked up and said, "That's why I chose him, Sarah. He..."

Sarah and Stanley each shot her an angry look. She buried her face back behind her knees.

"Anyway," said Sarah, "Thank you for not taking advantage, and I'm sorry for being so mean for so long."

"You're welcome," said Stanley, "and there's no need to apologize. We'll just move on differently from this point."

"Right," said Sarah with a smile.

Stanley stood up and said, "I should probably go get dressed," as started to close the robe.

"No!, said Sarah, "not yet."

"Oh?" said Stanley.

Sarah looked a little embarrassed and said hesitantly, "It's just that I've never seen one that big."

"One what?" said Stanley.

"Your..." she drew a deep breath, "your..." she lowered her head. "I can't say it. I just can't"

Stanley leaned over until he was right next to her ear then he whispered soothingly, "You don't have to say it if you don't want to. But, nobody will be hurt if you do. It won't hurt you. It won't hurt me. It won't hurt Tina. It's okay to say the word."

Then, after all the stimulation he'd been through that afternoon, and being that close to her, he couldn't resist doing just one little thing. He lightly licked her ear. It sent a shiver through her entire body. Nobody had ever done that before. She had never imagined that her ears could be an erogenous zone.

When he stood up she was still staring at his dangling prong.

"I've never seen a," she took a deep breath, "cock that big."

She stared at the hanging side of beef between Stanley's legs. She was absolutely fascinated by it and couldn't tear her eyes away from it.

"Can I touch it?" she asked in a low voice.

"Touch what?" Stanley said.

Very slowly a pair of hazel eyes rose above a pair of clenched knees.

Stanley turned to look at Tina and winked. She giggled quietly.

"Touch what?" Stanley repeated.

"Can I touch your cock?" she kept her eyes riveted to his meat and added, "Please?"

Stanley bent down to cup his hand under her chin. Gently and slowly he raised her head until their eye met.

"I'm up here," he said with a smile.

At first Sarah was embarrassed. But, after a moment, she realized what he had said and why. He had said without any malice or intent to humiliate her. She couldn't stop laughing for nearly a full minute.

Once she calmed down and got herself back together she said, "Okay. Turn-about is fair play. You got me." Then she looked directly into his eyes, "But, you didn't answer my question. Can I touch your cock, please?"

Tina was resting her chin on her knees to watch.

"Are you absolutely sure that you want to?" said Stanley, "Once we get started we may not be able to stop. I don't want you to do anything that you might regret later."

"I'm sure, and I doubt that I'll regret it," said Sarah. Then with pleading eyes she said, "Please?"

Stanley nodded.

Sarah reached out and traced a line around his cock with her finger. She grasped it and found that she could barely get her small hand all the way around it.

That was all it took. Stanley's dick began to lengthen and harden.

"It's getting bigger," said Sarah as she stroked him.

"Keep doing that," said Stanley, "and it will get bigger still."

Tina, meanwhile, had unclenched herself, moved to the couch, removed her tube-top, and was playing with her big, conical tits while she watched Sarah give Stanley a slow, sensuous hand job.

As Sarah stroked Stanley's huge tube steak she began to wonder what it would be like to have that thing in her mouth. She had put Biff's penis in her mouth a few times, but only after he had whined relentlessly for her to do so. This was different. She wanted this.

Stanley moaned and nearly lost his balance when Sarah snaked her tongue out to lick the head of his cock. His dick had stiffened to full hardness at that.

"It's so soft," Sarah said, "yet so hard."

She planted a big sloppy kiss on the head of that big dick. Stanley was in heaven as she started to lick up and down each side of his shaft.

Tina had left the couch and was crouching down next to Sarah.

"Lick his balls while you stroke him," she whispered in Sarah's ear, "He loves that. It makes him crazy."

While Sarah move her mouth down to Stanley's heavy nut sack Tina stood up and threw her arms around Stanley's neck.

"Still mad," she asked.

"A little," he answered.

At that moment Sarah plunged her mouth down over the first three inches of Stanley's stiff pole. He moaned and held tightly to Tina for balance.

"I don't see why," Tina said with a sneaky grin, "You've got a hot babe in your arms while your worst enemy's girlfriend is giving you a blowjob. Most guys would count that as coming out ahead."

Stanley couldn't answer. Sarah had started bobbing her head up and down on his dick. With each down stroke she managed to take a little more of the prodigious cudgel into her mouth. She had always wanted to try deep throat. She'd read about it and heard her friends describe it. So, she had a pretty good idea of what to do. But, she'd never had an opportunity to try it out. Biff wasn't big enough to get all the way to her throat let alone down it. She wasn't going to miss this chance.

Meanwhile, Stanley had begun fondling Tina's big tits. He was trying to be careful. He didn't want to be too rough. But, what Sarah was doing to his dick was making it hard to maintain control. What Sarah lacked in technique she more than made up for in enthusiasm.

Suddenly, Sarah gagged. Tina and Stanley both looked down and asked if she was okay. Stanley tried to move back to pull his cock out of her mouth. Sarah grabbed his ass and shoved him back in.

"Be careful, Sarah," said Stanley with some concern, "I don't want you to hurt yourself."

Sarah tried to say, "It's okay. I'm fine," but with her lips wrapped around that mighty prong all that came out was, "Ifz ofay. Imfn."

"Don't talk with your mouth full," Tina said with a smirk.

Sarah's response was to reach up and give Tina a good, hard slap on the ass.

12