Tina's Torpedoes Ch. 03: Interruption

Story Info
Tina's buxom mom stumbles upon Tina and Stanley's lesson.
2.6k words
4.58
48.3k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Prolocutum Interruptus

Tina's mother, Angela Torpedowicz ran into the house in a panic. She had lost her cell phone. She had looked everywhere in her office, her car, her purse, and just about anywhere else she could think of. The only place it might still be was at home. She breathed a heavy sigh of relief when she ran into the kitchen and saw it sitting on the kitchen counter. As she picked it up she experienced another short wave of panic.

The 45 year old MILF had planned to take the afternoon off. That is until she got a text telling her that she had to cancel. She quickly opened up the text app to erase the last three messages starting with one that said, "Tina alert!" She hoped against hope that Tina hadn't taken the opportunity to snoop around in her phone.

Angela was slightly taller than her daughter, about an inch or so thicker around the waist, and had much wider hips. Child bearing had done that. That was topped off by a pair of 42 DD tits, the same size as her daughter. Of course, time and age had reshaped them a bit. They were no longer high, bullet shaped boobs like Tina had. Angela's were shaped more like bowling balls. The overall package, however, was that of a highly fuckable woman.

Oddly enough, she hadn't had too many chances to have sex in the year or so since her husband had left her for a collagen-lipped waitress with, comparatively, no tits and no ass. That had changed in the last couple of weeks. That's why she had taken the afternoon off. She was hoping to meet with her young lover to get royally fucked. The text about Tina had changed that. Her lover was one of her daughter's close friends. She wasn't quite sure how Tina would react to it, so Angela had decided that, for the time being, she wouldn't tell her.

As she was deleting the text messages she heard an ear splitting screech from the basement.

"EEYYYIIEEE!"

Angela ran to the top of the basement stairs. That had sounded serious. As she was about to descend the stairs she heard, "That's it! Fuck me! Ram that big, thick cock into my cunt! Fuck me!"

Angela smiled ruefully and thought, "Well, at least, somebody's getting laid in this house today. I just wish it was me."

As she listened at the top of the stairs she was getting hornier by the second.

"Harder!" a female voice shouted, "Fuck me harder!"

Suddenly, Angela realized that the voice was not her daughter's.

"Who the hell is using my basement?" she thought.

She didn't object to the sex as such. She knew how sexually active Tina was. The reason that she had gotten the basement finished and furnished was so that Tina would have a safe place to do it. But, that wasn't Tina begging for more dick. Who the hell was it?

Slowly, and quietly she crept down the stairs. The stairway ended in a small, make shift alcove. A short outcropping of plywood, which was nailed to the ceiling, hid the stairway from the main room. Angela carefully peered around the plywood.

Two of the beanbag chairs were stacked one atop the other. Belly down across them was Tina's friend, Sarah Liplock. Some skinny guy was giving it to her good from behind. She couldn't see his face because her daughter was snuggled up to him and kissing him while he fondled her tits.

When Tina broke the kiss long enough to say, "Keep it up! Ram her hard!" Angela saw that the guy was Stanley Dwendle.

"That son of a bitch!" Angela muttered as wave of jealousy washed over her.

It wasn't so much that he was fucking someone else. She knew that she had no exclusive ties on him. It's just that his ponderous prong was supposed to have been plowing her furrow that afternoon. She had come home an hour earlier horny as hell expecting some serious fucking from Stanley. When she got his text she had gone back to her office to clean up some paper work. That's when she realized that her phone was missing. She had spent the last hour looking for it. That hadn't helped her mood any. Her nipples were stiffer than steel pegs and her pussy was dripping juices down her leg. She lifted up her short, black skirt, reached into her panties and started diddling her clit. With her other hand she had unbuttoned her blouse and reached into her bra to caress her tits.

By that time Tina had moved around in front of Sarah. The two girls were kissing each other and squeezing each other's boobs. That surprised Angela. She had always thought of Sarah as being, if not sexually repressed, naïve and inexperience. But, Sarah was giving as good as good as she was getting.

At that moment Stanley happened to turn his head in the general direction of the stairway. He saw Angela. He was about to panic when he saw what she was doing. Maintaining a regular rhythm in and out of Sarah's twat he waited for Angel to notice that he had noticed her. When their eyes finally met he picked up the pace a little.

Angela kept her eyes locked on his as she pulled one of her massive hooters of the bra cup. With a smile she mouthed the word, "Asshole".

Stanley pulled his cock almost all the way out of Sarah's dripping gash. As he slowly pushed it back in he grinned, pointed down at Sarah, shook his head, and mouthed the words, "No. Pussy."

If Angela hadn't been so close to coming she would have stalked across the room and smacked that smug grin right off of his head.

"I'll square up with that smartass later," she thought, and went back fingering her cunt. She really needed a big orgasm ASAP.

Meanwhile, Tina had gotten down, spread-eagled on the floor and was humping her pussy against Sarah's face. Sarah had her hands on Tina's ass and was going down for some serious rug munching.

Tina gripped her friend's head and moaned, "That's it! Eat me, you little, blonde cunt!"

Angela jilled off. Sarah ate Tina. Stanley fucked Sarah. Through it all Stanley and Angela never lost eye contact. They were all so overstimulated that it only took another two or three minute for them all to reach climax.

"Cumming!" Stanley bellowed as he shot volley after volley of ball batter into Sarah's spastically spasming slash.

Sarah's orgasmic scream was muffled by Tina's cunt.

Tina had a death grip on Sarah's head as she moaned, "Oh, God! Oh, shit! Oh,shit! Oh, God!"

Angela bit her lip to avoid making any noise as a bone crushing orgasm hit her. As soon as her body stopped quaking from the force of her climax she stood and rearranged her clothing to make herself presentable again.

She leaned on the edge of the plywood wall with her arms crossed under her breasts and waited for the humping trio to calm down a bit.

Sarah final slumped, face down across the beanbag chairs, Tina lay on the floor gasping, and Stanley sat back on his heels. His deflating cock slid out of Sarah's slit with a squishy, slurping sound.

"Well," said Angela with a smirk, "What have we here?"

Sarah screeched, grabbed her dress which had fallen next to the beanbag chairs, and gamely tried to cover herself.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Torpedowicz," she squeaked. She lay down on her side and rolled herself back into a fetal ball, and whimpered, "I'm sorry."

As Tina and Stanley started to move toward Sarah to comfort her Angela waved them away. She crossed the room to kneel down next to Sarah.

Gently putting a hand on the sniffling girl's shoulder she said in a soothing tone, "Sarah, look at me."

Sarah just trembled.

"Honey," Angela continued, "It's okay. Just look at me."

Slowly Sarah raised her frightened and embarrassed eyes to meet Angela's.

"It's okay, honey," said Angela, "You haven't done anything wrong."

Then Angela explained why she gotten the basement fixed up in the first place.

She ended by saying, "And, just so you know, if you need some more room next time the couch folds out."

"I forgot all about that," said Stanley quietly. Then he added more loudly, "I guess I was too wrapped up in the moment."

"That's not what it looked like you were wrapped up in to me," Angela snarked.

Tina stopped trying to put her cut-offs back on and fell over laughing. It even got a weak giggle out of Sarah. Stanley just sat there looking apprehensive.

She turned back to Sarah and said, "Sarah, why don't you go freshen up. Use the half bath off the laundry room."

"Thank you. That's a good idea," Sarah said as she headed toward the laundry room. Halfway there she turned an asked, "Are you sure you're not mad?"

"I'm not mad, Honey," she said. Then she briefly shot Stanley a dirty look and added, "At you."

After Sarah had left the room and Tina had finished putting her tube-top back on Angela said, "Tina, may I have a word with you upstairs, please?" It was not a request.

As Tina started walking toward the stairs her mother said, "I'll be up in a moment. I need to say a few things to Stanley."

Stanley and Tina weakly looked at each other and shrugged.

When Angela heard Tina going up the stairs she stalked over to Stanley. He had gotten up off the floor and was looking around for the robe.

Angela walked up until she was nose to nose with him. Her soft boobs were pressed against his scrawny chest. The pressure was exquisite. It was starting to get him hard again.

"I'll deal with you later, you bastard," she said grinning.

She reached down to grasp Stanley's rapidly expanding dong and said, "This was supposed to have been mine today."

"I can explain," Stanley said weakly. Between her unexpected entrance, her tits mashed up against him, and her nimble fingers stroking his dick he was almost incapable of speech.

"Save it!" she said, "Tina will provide the explanation." She reached down a little farther to tickle his balls. "Just remember that payback is almost as much of a bitch as I am."

With that she gave his dick one more squeeze then turned to follow her daughter up the stairs.

Stanley abandoned his search for the bathrobe and went into the laundry room to retrieve his clothes. He had left them neatly folded on top of the dryer. He brought them into the main room and began to dress.

Just as he was finishing Sarah emerged from the laundry room looking as fresh and bouncy as she had when she arrived.

"Have you seen my shoes?" she asked.

"There's one over there by the arm of the couch," Stanley said, "We also need to find Biff's letter jacket."

He saw a sleeve sticking out from under one of the beanbag chairs.

"Here it is," he said as he moved the chair, "and your other shoe."

He walked over to the couch and offered them to Sarah.

"I believe these belong to you m'lady," he said.

"Why thank you, good sir," said Sarah, "Stanley, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," said Stanley, "I won't guarantee that I know the answer, but you can ask."

"Why did you do this?" she asked.

"Well," he said, trying to gather his thoughts, "For a start, when Tina starts off on one of her little crusades it's almost impossible to say no to her."

"Truth," said Sarah, rolling her eyes.

"And I won't insult your intelligence by saying that the possibility of getting into your pants wasn't an attractive concept," he continued.

"Was that just because I'm Biff's girlfriend?" she asked defensively.

"Excuse me. Could you, please, hand me my glasses? They're on the arm of the couch," said Stanley.

"Sure," she said as she handed the glasses to him, "here. You haven't answered my question. Is it because I'm Biff's girlfriend?"

"I'll admit that there was a small element of that in there. But, it was also because you're one of the best looking girls in school," he said as he put on his glasses, "and I'm near-sighted not blind."

Sarah smiled and said, "Okay. Fair enough. But, I still don't understand. I mean, you had to know that anything you taught me would get passed on to Biff. He's not exactly a friend. Why do it?"

"Listen," he said sitting down next to Sarah on the couch, "Generally speaking Tina is one of the flakiest people I know."

"I'll keep that crack just between us," said Sarah.

"Don't bother," said Stanley, grinning "I've said it to her face enough times." Then he turned serious and said, "But, when it comes to issues of love or sex her judgment is almost flawless. Her instincts are very good. So, I trusted her when she said that I might have been able to help you out."

"Almost flawless?" Sarah asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Well, in this case I think that she's made one serious error," said Stanley.

"What's that?" Sarah asked looking concerned.

"I think that she seriously over estimated my abilities as lover."

"Not by much."

"Thank you, but I think," said Stanley, "that she believed that an afternoon with me might drive a wedge between you and Biff."

"Why would she want to do that?" Sarah said, "I thought she was my friend."

"She is," said Stanley, "but in this case she's missing the big picture. Because she likes you but never did like Biff..."

"Then why did she fuck him?" Sarah interrupted.

"Because she was horny and he was handy," Said Stanley flatly.

Sarah nodded and said, "Yeah. That sounds like Tina."

"Anyway," Stanley continued, "the result is that she's the only one in school who doesn't see the sparks that fly when you and Biff look at each other."

"Do you really think so?" said Sarah brightly.

"Yes. I do," said Stanley, "There's magic there. It's not perfect, but what is? The sexual problems you can work out. You also need to stand up for yourself. He treats you like crap and you deserve better."

"He treats me okay," Sarah said becoming defensive again.

"He does not! He bullies you verbally almost as much as he bullies me physically! It's got to stop," said Stanley.

"Why does he do that?" she asked, staring down at her shoes, "He says that he loves me."

"I'm sure that he does," said Stanley, "I just don't think that he knows how to go about it the right way. I think that you do know. So, you're just going to have to teach him."

"I don't know if I can," said Sarah.

"Bullshit!" said Stanley, "You've shown a great ability today to adapt to situations and to assert yourself."

Sarah looked at him quizzically. "I have?" she said.

Stanley gently cupped her face in his hands and looked at her the way a parent looks at a five year old who has just asked, "Why?" for the eighty-seventh time.

"Sarah," he said, "in just the last two hours you've gone from barley being able to say the word 'penis' out loud to shouting 'Fuck me! Fuck me!' I think that shows a good deal of both adaptability and assertiveness."

Sarah laughed and put her hand over her mouth.

"I did. Didn't I?" she answered.

"You did," Stanley chuckled. Then, earnestly, he added, "You can do this."

Sarah leaned into Stanley and gave him a big, sloppy kiss.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"You're welcome," said Stanley, "Now, let's get up stairs before Tina and her mom start to wonder what happened to us."

"Right," said Sarah smiling.

They both headed for the stairs.