Tina's Torpedoes Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They awoke about an hour later.

Angie sat up and said, "That was incredible. I have never had an orgasm like that with anyone!"

She yanked Stan up to a sitting position, grasped his head firmly in both hands, and said angrily, "If you ever do something like that to me again, If you ever even think about teasing me like that one more time, If you ever as much as imagine torturing me like that, I swear to god that I will get you hard just long enough to cut your dick off and have it laminated. There'll be nothing left of you but a ten inch dildo! Do you understand me?"

Stan grinned and nodded.

"And I meant what I said," she continued with a sinister looking smile, "I will get you for that. My name is Payback and I'm a BITCH!"

With that she gave him a soul shattering kiss. They tongue danced and caressed each other for another five minutes or so then fell back to sleep. That's how Tina found them two hours later.