Tina's visit

Story Info
A sexy model visits and stirs up the man's passions.
1.8k words
4.33
20.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last week I had an experience I shall never forget. I was clerking in my bookshop when a customer came in and needed help finding a book. She was stunning, I think Chinese. I thought of my dear friend Linda in Dalian China, everything Chinese makes me think of her. This lovely girl wore a short black skirt, tall black boots, a sleeveless white top. I attempted not to stare but she was extremely beautiful, I felt like it was a dream. Her soft sweet voice brought me back to reality.

"Do you have any Anais Nin?"

Wow, this young hotty likes my favorite author! I smiled.

"yes, right here on this shelf"

Then I gasped, "umm, Tina?"

She giggled and threw her lithe arms around my neck, kissed my cheek sweetly. "Yes, Stevyn, I am here, surprise!"

Turns out she was in Denver for 4 days to attend a conference on communications which is her major in college. She remembered that I was here and had the taxi drop her off at my shop after arriving from the airport.

I gladly welcomed her to Denver and offered her my place to stay during her visit. I also promised to arrange a snowboard trip for us and I even shyly asked if she would model for me. She said yes to all my ideas. My heart raced with joy.

She stepped back and continued looking at the books, now I openly admired her. She knows I admire her pictures on the computer, I could tell that she didn't mind me admiring her in person, I think she enjoyed the attention.

My eyes travelled her figure. I could tell my face was blushing. She looked incredible.

She is petite. She has a perfect face framed by long dark hair. She is an angel among mankind, sweetness incarnate.

Her sleeveless tight shirt showed off the curves of her breasts. I admired her bare shoulders, which really turn me on. I stopped myself as suddenly I could feel my body respond!

Oh Tina! I sighed. I had to be good. I am happily married and I knew Tina had no interest in me anyways. But I treasured her friendship and our flirting game about me admiring her was very sweet and sexy fun.

I closed the shop early and brought her out to lunch at Rosalinda's Mexican cafe. I had a few beers and started to feel more comfortable with the goddess sitting near me.

She told me about her travels, her conference in the morning, her hopes for this trip. She asked me when we could do a photo shoot.

"well dear one, anytime, how about one every day while you are here?"

She laughed, she knew I was shy but she also knew my desire to see her model was a priority on my mind. She understood the joy that her beauty gave me, she felt warm with the thought of this man swooning over her so strongly.

"I shall return"

I ducked out real quick, grabbed my digital camera from next door and then returned. Our food was waiting.

After a great lunch I asked her if I could snap a few pics right there in the restaurant.

She said, "Stevyn, don't ask ok, just take pictures anytime you wish, then we can get some great candid shots."

With such permission my heart raced furiously. I vowed to take as many pictures of her as possible.

After the waiter cleared our table I stood at the end. She slide sideways in the booth and exposed her slender legs, her skirt slightly open, I gasped at the sight of white panties! I felt dizzy, my mind was reeling with the delicious vision in front of me. I swallowed hard and then took a picture.

It is a picture I now carry in my wallet.

Tina was smiling, posing sexy in the cafe booth, her long legs slightly open, the tiny amount of her panties visible. Her tight top accented her breasts and she had one shoulder raised so cutely, girlish, feminine. I blushed like crazy.

I needed fresh air, needed to float back to earth. I paid the bill and we walked outside. It was a hot summer day, the sun was above us, kids played in the streets. An old man pushing a shopping cart by filled with home-made treats walked by. Music pumped from passing cars.

She placed her fragile hand in mine. I smiled.

We walked to downtown Denver and I showed her the city. We hopped on the free bus. Through out the day I took pictures of her around town. She always posed sweetly, sexily, perfectly. She was a natural model, I had no need to coach her.

I could not wait to see the pictures, I knew they would be stunning. Spending tyme with her was a dream.

After two hours of exploring the city. I brought her to Fado which is an Irish Pub near the Coors Stadium. I ordered us a few drinks to cool down with.

The lighting is low and the decor is awesome. Old pub furnishings from the olde country. I asked her to pose near an old bar set up as an authentic old irish pub. She had her sunglasses in her hair ontop of her head. I marvelled at the way her hair fell about her face, every strand was beautiful. The way her lovely hair rested on her shoulders moved me with passion. I wanted to kiss her, hold her.

I took a picture.

Later we walked the downtown traffic free mall. I suggested we check out the Victoria Secrets shop. She giggled and said yes! Dam, this day was unreal. Her surprise visit was keeping my feet skimming above the earth, I had finally levitated like I do in my dreams.

I am tempted to not say what happened in the Victoria Secrets lingerie shop but as I am confessing everything I will share my embarrassment as well as happiness.

It was exciting to be looking at the sexy garments. She asked the clerk if she could try on a white sheer baby doll outfit.

"Stevyn... come here"

I was sitting on a chair near the door, I heard her calling me so I walked to the dressing room. The sales clerk ignored me, I assumed it was ok. Tina giggled and beckoned me in.

I stepped into the tiny room, walls of mirrors. I stopped, I stared.

She was nude except for the sheer white baby doll outfit!!

She had her hair pinned up, some strands fell down, a look which drove me wild. Her warm brown eyes twinkled with laughter, she knew she was teasing me. Then I looked at her body, I gasped, I could see the curves of her breasts through the filmy fabric. I could feel my body respond.

I then looked further, her perfect body, totally in shape. Then I moaned aloud with delight, she had no panties on!! I could barely see the outline of her womanhood, the delicious gap. Dark fur in a triangle.

I blushed.

"quick, snap a pic..."

I took three pictures of her then realized that the flash bulb was probably noticeable. I told her we should be careful.

She turned around and modelled her backside, her head turned, smiling. I was in awe.

I snapped two more pictures and then,

"um, excuse me, are you guys done!?"

it was the sales clerk!

Tina replied that she was changing back into her clothes.

I started to open the curtain and then froze, my arousal was obvious as a large bulge obscenely struck in my pants. I panicked, what should I do?

I looked to Tina. She must have sensed I was upset, she looked at my red face and then she looked down. She laughed.

"Poor Stevyn..."

"What do I do? I cant go out there!"

"What do you normally do?"

I blushed further. I stammered, "umm.."

Tina looked at me in the eyes, then she looked down again. While she looked at my obvious problem she said softly, "can you make it go away?"

I looked at her in the sheer outfit, here was a victoria secrets model standing two feet away. Her beauty always drives me wild, and now, here, there was no way I would just become un-aroused. "no dear, im screwed.."

I shall never forget how embarrassed I was, when i walked out into the shop. I went to the counter and paid for the outfit for her. I felt like my body was on fire and everyone knew I was painfully erect. maybe none noticed, I am not sure, but it seemed like the world all knew.

Outside, later, sitting on a bench, it took me about 20+ minutes to recover.

While I sat there, trying to be calm, trying to slow my breathing, trying to relax - Tina shopped in the boutiques.

When she emerged, "can we go now? did it go away now?"

It was wild to be talking about such things openly. I loved it.

"yes, I apologize, I am really sorry.."

"No worries Stevyn, its very flattering to me, I know it is your natural reaction to me, it's the proof to all the compliments you give me.. I don't mind at all."

I sighed with relief. I was worried I had offended her.

I felt grounded now so we walked on. We went back up the hill, over the bridge and to my bookshop.

Once inside I showed her the guest room. She relaxed and took a nap while I went back to work in the shop.

A few hours later it was dusk. I closed the shop. My wife Ann arrived home.

I introduced the girls. They are both petite, both with long hair. Both beautiful. I felt like a king, two beautiful women under my roof, it felt like a fantasy was fulfilled even though Tina was only a friend, not a lover. I was satisfied and content.

That night Tina treated us to dinner, her own recipe. I'll see if she will give me permission to print it here or my zine.

We stayed up all night talking. She was a delight to be with. The topics of conversation ran from politics to panties

Eventually we all crashed out, I told her to be at home, anything needed just ask.

She said thanks and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. I blushed.

I went and did dishes and then joined my wife Ann in our bed.

We made love that night, knowing that Tina was in the guest room next door was very exciting for me. I thought of the day, her modelling for me, the experience I had at the lingerie shop, her acceptance.

I wondered if Tina was sleeping? Could she hear or sense our lovemaking next door? Did she pleasure herself?

Ann was embarrassed by the sound of our bed creaking so she begged me to go slow. It was amazing as I slide my erection slowly in and out of her slippery and excited munkin, quietly we continued our lovemaking until I could not stand the pleasure any longer and I released. I then used my fingers to tease and please Ann. Soon she had her orgasm. We both slept deeply.