Tingles Ch. 05

Story Info
Alison makes a new friend
4.9k words
4.46
19.3k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuziC
SuziC
122 Followers

Firstly, many thanks for all of the positive votes I received with chapter 3 so I decided to press on with a new chapter.

This follows straight on so no surprises -- and a belated warning -- this chapter does include incestuous content. Please accept my apology for not warning about this on the last chapter. My imagination tends to take me on strange journeys and this is where Alison ended up that night. The story does cross a lot of genres so I do struggle to know where it should go. I'm hoping it will take me off in some new directions soon as well, we'll see.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter too and please vote or get in touch. I love hearing from you.

*****

It had been an eventful evening Alison thought to herself as she zipped her jeans up and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She had accepted an innocent dinner invitation from her neighbours Gaynor and Garry Stevens. Things had started out normal enough but then later in the evening she had met their niece Ellie. The 19 year old had fallen prey to her abilities and before she knew it, Alison had sent the young woman upstairs into her Uncle's bed, along with her Uncle. Unable to resist the temptation she had closed the circle and had seduced Gaynor. "Seduced" might have been a little bit of an understatement; she had blown the woman's mind wide open, destroying any inhibitions she might once have had. Gaynor had had no second thoughts when she saw the naked Ellie writhing on top of her husband, sliding up and down on his hard cock. Gaynor had even surprised Alison licking her lips as Garry came inside their niece...

*****

Ellie screamed and tensed as Ian bucked, forcing his cock deep into her. Then she seemed to relax - folding herself and cuddling Ian before sliding off him. Ellie sighed lying on the damp sheet beside her Uncle. Gaynor smiled as she walked across the bedroom and kissed the 19 year old. Within seconds it was clear this was no innocent kiss. The two women were in their own world now, a world Alison had opened for them ...

When Ellie had seen Gaynor beside her she tensed, waiting her Aunt to start yelling but the sound did not come. Then she realized her aunt wasn't fully dressed, her dress was missing! Before she could ask what was happening she saw Gaynor's face come closer and her lips make contact with her own. A moment later Gaynor's tongue slid between her lips and she kissed her back. Not stopping to think what a crazy night this was turning out to be Ellie slid her arm around her Aunt's neck and pulled her onto the bed, deepening the kiss.

Part of Gaynor was still shocked at her husband but this was quickly fading as she was pulled onto the bed beside him. The mind bomb that Alison had detonated had started the games and Gaynor was definitely enjoying herself now. She closed her eyes as her niece deftly undid her bra and threw that to one side. Now just in her panties and boots she moaned as Ellie broke the kiss and dipped her head lower, her lips deftly closing around one of Gaynor's nipples.

"Oh god yes," she cried out as the 19 year old gently bit her, teasing. Hearing her own cry she looked to her right but Ian looked like he had passed out, she was not being watched. Then without warning Ellie pushed her onto her back into the pillows. Quick as a flash the girl had unzipped her boots and pulled them clear along with her panties. She was naked, her legs spread, looking up at her niece wondering how this could be happening. But one thing was for sure, she did not want it to stop now.

From the doorway, Alison watched fascinated by her playthings. At the start of this evening, this had been a completely normal conservative couple with a family member visiting. They had gone out to dinner with a friend from the village. Standing there, still completely dressed, Alison was contemplating her options...

Ellie smiled at Gaynor mischievously, "Are you enjoying yourself, Aunty?" she asked, a twinkle in her eyes. Then without waiting for an answer, the teenager went back to work kissing Gaynor's breasts, her hand moving in time caressing her Aunt's stomach then moved lower, between her legs. Gaynor gasped, her back arching, as Ellie's finger found her clitoris. Gaynor closed her eye shaking her head from side to side as Ellie stroked and sucked but Gaynor's expression made it clear that she wasn't saying no. It was quite the opposite. Before tonight Gaynor had had never felt another woman's touch but she now knew she was bisexual in the truest sense. Afterwards neither of them was sure who started the next move: was it Ellie who started kissing lower on Gaynor's body or was it Gaynor's hands now in her niece's hair that began to push her lower. But it did not matter, within seconds Ellie was between the older woman's legs and had reached out with her tongue touching Gaynor's sex. This time there was no uncertainty.

"Oh yes Ellie, taste me -- ahh god yes do it," the words screamed out from Gaynor's mouth as Ellie's tongue slid across her clit. The feeling was delicious, better than anything she had ever felt before. Her niece instinctively knew the right places and she did not stop. Her pace was relentless as she locked onto Gaynor's sex and moved against her flesh. Gaynor flexed under her niece's attentions, knowing she would cum all too soon with the girl doing this to her. She was loving every second of it. To her left she saw Garry was awake, his cock rock hard, looking at her. Smiling, she took his hand with her left whilst her right gripped Ellie's hair fiercely pulling the girl hard against her sex. Gripping Garry's hand with a vice like grip she felt her cunt tighten as Ellie swirled her tongue against her sex.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Alison moving quietly to the other side of the bed towards her husband. She saw Alison's jeans and tee-shirt disappear as she slipped onto the bed behind Garry. He looked around surprised - smiling as Alison kissed him. Then before she could react, Gaynor jumped as between her legs Ellie slid a finger into her anus just as she trapped her clit between her tongue and upper lip. Gaynor screamed in ecstasy as waves of pleasure exploded inside her, her vision blurring. Her body convulsed as she gripped the teenager between her legs. Ellie didn't pause, raking her tongue against her Aunt's clit as her finger stroked her ass, and the explosions of pleasure kept on coming inside Gaynor.

When she eventually relaxed, she looked down at the girl, "Oh Wow," she said. "I think I'm going to remember that one for a long time."

Next to her Garry was struggling to remember how they had all got to this point. It felt bizarre and utterly unlike them, they were normally such a conservative couple and Gaynor was very introverted. Inside his head Garry wrestled, trying to think straight. He was having trouble concentrating for a couple of reasons. Right up there as number one was watching his usually shy and demure wife getting fucked by their 19 year old niece just after he'd cum inside her. And if that wasn't enough, their married, hot neighbour was naked behind him on the same bed wanting to kiss him. He had spied Alison a few times in the village thinking she was very attractive. Now as his wife exploded into her orgasm in front of him just as he felt Alison's hand slide around his front and grip his cock. Earlier he may have thought that fucking his 19 year old niece might just end his marriage, now he was confused thinking he may have to renegotiate his marriage vows with this wife.

But for a while such complex trains of thought were going to have to be put on hold.

"Did you enjoy the show Garry?" Alison whispered in his ear from behind him. He could not help but feel her pert breasts pressed into his back, her erect nipples feeling like little sharp pebbles.

Despite having cum inside Ellie a few minutes before, the sight of his naked wife discovering her bisexual curious side had awakened him. Alison did not fail to notice as she slid her fingers around his hardness. Unable to resist she released her energy directly into his cock. This wasn't the usual slow ascending tingling takeover; it would be quick and powerful, cutting straight into the heart of this man. Knowing the effect this would have she pressed herself close to him kissing his neck. She did not have long to wait, the effect was instantaneous as Garry went totally rigid in her arms. Inside Garry's head there was a moment of absolute ecstasy seconds before all conscious thoughts disintegrated leaving him spasming in lust. Alison pushed her prey onto his back and without hesitation slipped her leg across his hips and pushed down feeling the head of his cock enter her. He was rock hard.

"Oh yes," she cried out, suddenly realizing how much she needed this. It had been a long evening of control and seduction and she needed some release now. Garry was an ideal plaything. For the moment he has nothing but 150 pounds of steel like muscle and rock hard flesh. The man inside had just evaporated in a firework display of lust. She sank down onto him feeling him open her wide. She rose and fell, feeling him moving inside her, his expression blank, eyes half shut. His hands gripped her hips so he could thrust back meeting her cunt as she fucked him. She leant forward, her hands gripping his shoulders, his cock pushing against her g-spot as she felt the orgasm approach. He was swollen hard and pushing so deep inside her. She looked down just as he moved to her breast, his mouth opening on her nipple. She felt his tongue sliding against her flesh sending shudders down her back.

"Ahh god Garry," she gasped loving the sensation as she quickened her pace. He was responding well, his muscular lean ass clenching as he pushed deeper. Next to her on the bed she saw Ellie and Gaynor awake again, the two women in each other's arms kissing. Ellie's hands were stroking Gaynor's ass; she looked like she loved the feel of her Aunt's smooth skin as she pulled her close, their cunts pressed hard against each other. The older woman was wriggling against her niece, moaning with pleasure, her attention split between the tongue inside her mouth, the feel of their labia grinding each other, and watching Alison riding her husband beside her. If her concentration had been split then in the next second the competition was over as Ellie's fingers found her clit and she pressed her thumb across the underside, and her fingers slid inside Gaynor's pussy.

"Oh fuck yes Ellie ... do it, god yes," she called out. Her back arched as she threw her head back in sheer delicious agony. Her head touched Garry's beside her and the two turned making eye contact. Husband and wife looked into each other's eyes for a brief moment, seeing just animal lust in each other, not recognizing anything of their normal selves. Garry had his cock buried deep inside Alison, fucking her as hard as he could, meeting her thrusts with his own. But there was no room for jealousy in Gaynor as Ellie stroked her, driving her hard towards her new climax. Husband and wife kissed each other their tongues moving against each other feeling and sharing their new found instincts and in that moment Garry felt himself starting to explode inside Alison. He grimaced, straining, his thrusts inside Alison becoming faster and more erratic. She felt it too, his thighs tensing between her legs, locking solid as his cock started to pulse inside her. Then a moment later he thrust once, twice, and on the third he grunted, his tongue still inside Gaynor's mouth and came. His face contorted as he came, shooting one, two, three thick pulses deep inside his neighbour. Alison pressed down hard meeting his thrusts as she felt herself being filled. A moment later the orgasm crashed over her as well and she screamed out in ecstasy, her head hard back gasping out hot breath.

Collapsing onto Garry she nestled her head into his shoulder, both of their bodies covered in a film of sweat. She felt Garry's cum inside her as she watched him, his head still turned to the left still kissing his wife. She was moaning and gasping, her niece's fingers between her legs having their effect. Alison snuggled closer to Garry thinking it had been an eventful evening. It looked like Garry, Gaynor, and Ellie would be making some adjustments to their lives after this. The power would make sure there were no feelings of guilt or remorse; their heads would naturally adjust to encompass their new relationship. She felt Garry's arms around her holding her. It almost felt like a normal post-coital cuddle but for the two women rutting next to them. Alison had to agree it was a delightful sight.

Gaynor on her back, her head to one side kissing her husband with her legs spread wide, her knees bent. Ellie, besides her resting on one arm, the other between her Aunt's legs, her fingers busy driving the older woman upwards to her next climax. Ellie was oblivious to the others around her; she was concentrating hard on Gaynor's breasts, tweaking and twisting the nipples with her lips - teasing them to hard peaks. Every time she stroked the woman's clit she tweaked the nipple in time. She knew she was doing this right as Gaynor was whimpering and gasping with delight. The older woman's body gleamed in the dark covered with perspiration. The room smelt giddy with sex. Suddenly Gaynor's hands flew to Ellie's head gripping her hair, pulling her tight against her chest. Gaynor could feel the pleasure explode between her legs and in the next second her brain went to mush as an orgasm detonated inside her head. Taut with pleasure Gaynor closed her eyes, breaking contact with her husband, as the world around her rocked. Between her legs Ellie's fingers upped their pace, not losing rhythm, as her Aunt screamed out her rapture.

"Oh god yessss," Gaynor groaned, the words coming loud and erratic as she lost the power of thought. She rolled against Ellie kissing her hard as the last spasms of pleasure echoed through her body. The two women stayed together as they recovered their breaths. Gently & quietly feeling each other's bodies; Gaynor felt her senses return and she started to relax. For the second time that night Ellie had blown Gaynor's mind wide open. From this day forward whenever the possibility presented itself, the two women knew they would want each other.

Ellie was pleased with herself; before this evening had started she had never touched a woman in that way. Now she had made her Aunt cum twice and had fucked her Uncle; she glanced over at Alison wondering how this had happened. It had all seemed to start earlier in the evening when she was downstairs with the visitor. Alison smiled at her and she returned the look wondering about her. Alison moved around the bed, avoiding their drained looking hosts and laid beside Ellie.

"Have you enjoyed yourself this evening?" asked Alison quietly. Ellie nodded, smiled and thinking this was an understatement.

"You do seem to have learnt a lot in a very short period of time," said Alison thinking back a couple of hours when Ellie had admitted she had never touched a woman. Unbelievably Ellie blushed wondering whether Alison had any other lessons for her tonight. She did not have to wait long. Alison pulled the young girls legs apart and knelt beside her, her hands stroking Ellie's thighs. The 19 year old sighed, smiled up at her. Alison moved closer - her tongue dancing across Ellie's stomach then quickly moving to her sex. The girl was trimmed neatly, Alison's tongue moved easily through the short hairs tasting how aroused the girl was. As her tongue reached Ellie's clit, she gasped with pleasure. With the next move Alison swung her leg across Ellie's chest and they faced each other head to toe, Alison's cunt only inches from Ellie's lips.

"Go ahead Ellie, taste me," Alison murmured. "You know you've wanted to all evening." Not knowing why, Ellie hesitated, how had this woman managed to do these things to her? She frowned momentarily.

Alison thought that Ellie's hesitation and resistance was delicious. The 19 year old was struggling so much with this last step yet had already fucked both her Aunt and Uncle earlier. Of course Alison could neutralise that resistance so easily but it was just so exquisite trying to seduce the girl into acceptance without that. Ellie was on her back underneath her, gripping the sheets with a vice like determination. Lowering herself another inch nearer the girl, she tried again.

"Lick me Ellie, slide your tongue up inside. Maybe you'll taste Garry on me as well?" she said seductively. She knew the girl was on the brink, so close to giving in. She waited another couple of seconds and then slashed her tongue across the girls' clit, once, twice, and then three times. Each time Alison heard Ellie moan with agonising pleasure. On the third time Ellie's hands came up off the sheets and gripped her ass. A moment later it was Alison's turn to gasp out as Ellie's tongue drove into her sex. Alison had her now. The pent up desire that had built inside Ellie now exploded and Alison had to hang on as the youngster buried her face inside her pussy.

"Oh dear god," Alison thought, this girl really was a very quick learner. Ellie's tongue swirled around Alison's clit as her fingers slid between the older woman's ass cheeks. Alison was in heaven as her young friend went to work under her. Although she had been the one to break Ellie's last barrier, Alison now had trouble controlling her as she sucked and licked between her legs. Alison cried out in pleasure as her climax came roaring in.

Next to her, Garry and Gaynor were in each other's arms watching. Husband and wife back reunited after a long strange night but watching something they could not have dreamt up in their wildest dreams. Garry kissed his wife as next to them the two women ground their bodies against each other. The sounds were arousing and Gaynor felt Garry harden between her legs. Earlier in the evening Garry had witnessed his sexy neighbour initiating their niece into something carnal; now he was watching her consummate that. Ellie was totally in the moment now; gasping and moaning as Alison returned as good as she was receiving.

Underneath her Ellie moved in for the kill slashing her tongue across Alison's clit, her fingers sliding inside reaching for her g-spot. Alison could not resist anymore; her back arched, the muscles tensing as the world exploded around her. She screamed out her pleasure as her eyes rolled back into her head. Her grip around Ellie was like iron as she came against the teenagers tongue. She tried to focus but she was delirious with what had just happened. Next to her on the bed she could sense Garry and Gaynor moving around, embracing Ellie and kissing her. The young woman was responding but Alison could not tell who was doing what to whom. As she slipped into a deep sleep she heard Gaynor quietly groan ...

*****

Alison wasn't certain how long had passed when she next opened her eyes but looking around she could see it was morning now. Garry, Gaynor, and Ellie were sound asleep beside her. The younger woman was sandwiched between her Uncle and Aunt, her head resting on her Aunts lovely breasts as Garry spooned her from behind. Garry had his arms around Ellie, his right hand cupping her breast, his cock semi-erect resting against Ellie's ass. The three of them looked gorgeous lying there. But then she heard it, another knock from downstairs. That was what had awakened her.

She slipped out of bed and got dressed quickly not wanting to wake the other three. It had been an eventful evening Alison thought to herself as she zipped her jeans up and pulled her tee-shirt over her head. She stepped quickly to the bedroom door and closed it behind her. There was another knock, this time more insistent. Alison had taken a few chances seducing her neighbours and she did not want the circle to widen any further. She had to deal with this carefully she thought as she walked down the stairs towards the front door. Her car was still in the drive so it was clear people were at home. There was a lone woman standing at the door knocking. Alison opened the door slowly and said hello.

SuziC
SuziC
122 Followers
12