Tiny Coercive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers

"Suck on this wench, make it nice and wet." She opened her mouth and covered the pole with saliva, totally confused. She was then ordered to lie down on an ottoman and spread her legs. The madam mounted her, fitting the pole to her vagina and then slowly pushed it in. She gasped, feeling a little pain at first but soon it became pleasurable, this was like her ladle-handle just a little larger with that strange knob. "Rock your body wench show me you like it."

The madam barely had to tell her; she embraced her madam as she stroked her slowly at first. Olivia climaxed again and again, until the madam stopped and pulled out, rolling off her "What do you think this looks like wench; have a good look at it." She stared at the pleasurable item, thoughtfully shaking her head.

"It's a carved wooden pole madam."

"So you have never seen anything like it?"

"No madam...never!"

"It is an exact copy of a man's erect penis." Olivia stared in amazement at the carved pole.

"I...I've never seen a penis madam." She knew of course that men had some kind of external organ like farm animals but this was a revelation. "Well, now that you know what a wood copy feels like, did you like it?" "Yes madam it was good inside me." Sandra removed the harness from the madam and strapped it on Olivia. She was surprised to feel that another pole was inserted in her own vagina from the strap between her thighs. Sandra then unscrewed the penis pole and mounted a larger one. The madam spread her legs, reaching for her. She clumsily obeyed and with Sandra's help fitted the pole into her vagina.

She began to move, gingerly stroking the pole in and out, feeling very awkward. She was now in a way a man, having real sex with a woman. Sandra grasped her plug and worked it, making her moan as she stroked her madam. She climaxed several times as the wooden pole in her vagina and the plug just about drove her crazy. She stroked her madam faster and deeper until she groaned with pleasure and pushed her away.

The madam then got up and ordered Sandra to take her place. She spread her thighs and reached for Olivia. The madam watched intently for a while and the ordered them to stop. They were then ordered to their knees; she nodded at Sandra.

"Thank you for allowing me to pleasure my madam's body." She then nodded atOlivia, who repeated Sandra's words.

"The cane Olivia, and position." She pointed in a trancelike manner at the menacing object on the wall. Olive handed it to her, taking up the position next to Sandra. They both received three lashes, after which she hand-slapped them a few times and then caressed and kissed their cheeks. They both thanked her and were then dismissed.

To be continued

Reavan

Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers