Tiny Tina's Teacake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina made her way carefully over to the chair, lifting up the hoodie and climbing in under it. She sat there, feeling perfectly content, just to sit and watch as Aliss worked on her art.

%7%9%2%

"Tina." A little voice whispered nervously.

She shook her head, blinking and yawning, before wincing and grabbing at the side of her neck as it screamed in complaint. She blinked some more, and found Aliss looking directly at her, close enough she could feel her breathing.

"I... I'm awake."

Aliss leaned back, "Sorry. I guess I got carried away there... Umm... It's late. Like... Dark."

"Oh, fuck!" Tina came wide awake, realising that she'd have to get a taxi or rideshare to get back to her house. The trains to the outer suburbs stopped running a little after seven.

The girl winced, "... Yeah. My bad. Um... Two options? I can either pay for a taxi, or you can crash on my couch. Taxi'll take you a while, depending on where you live. But we can walk to the bakery from here."

Tina rubbed the side of her neck, and sighed heavily, "Eugh... Um... Actually... I was going to say yes to the modelling thing. So I might as well sleep over, right? If you don't mind."

"No! That'd be awesome." Aliss perked up, grinning at her.

She went to stand up, and then realised she still had Aliss' hoodie wrapped around her, and that the woman had goosebumps on her arms. Tina held it out sheepishly, looking down at the ground, "Uh... Thanks. Oh! I saw your cityscape. Holy shit, Aliss! That thing was amazing!"

"The holograph? God, I hated that thing. Took forever, and it's still not right." The artist complained as she quickly slipped the hoodie over her head, before grabbing her bag off the floor. "Uh... I think I've got everything. You?"

Tina held up her laptop bag, "I'm good. Lead on."

The two headed outside, where the heat had vanished completely. There was a bitter wind blowing down from the top of the city, as the blue street lamps buzzed away. The two made there way through the garden and out into the open.

Tina felt uncomfortable and exposed as they started walking. They hadn't seen anyone on the way out, and she was never really happy walking around the city at night. It always felt like someone was watching her, even if they weren't.

"What time is it?"

"A little after eleven. Sorry." Aliss winced.

She shrugged, "No, it's fine. Today was... Good. It's been a while since I felt this relaxed. And after yesterday... It was good. I'm just... Uh... Not good at night. I know it's the city and there's always people, but..."

"Ya a girl." Aliss said, understandingly, "Don't worry, I get that, too. People see me as the same as you. I mean, I'm taller, so a little less probably. But they just see a girl to steal her purse and maybe spank her ass. Probably the other way around. It's gross."

Tina winced, "I'm sorry. I... I've ruined it, haven't I? The private thing. So you feel the need to bring it up."

"Not really." Aliss shook her head, "I'm the one being all nervous and doing that."

"Nervous?" Tina said in surprise, "Because we're two girls walking down the street?"

"Nope. I uh... I don't like lying. At all." Aliss shook her head, "So I'll just say this and get it out of the way. Finding you asleep, under my jumper? That was fucking cute. Made me think of all sorts of scenes I wanted to paint of you, or stuff. But it also made me... Notice you. For the first time... I can still call a taxi."

Tina paused, nearly falling face-first onto the pavement. "You... Noticed me."

"Sorry." Aliss winced.

She took a deep breath, "Um... Yeah. I do still want to do the... Portrait thing? Tomorrow. But I don't want to sleep on your couch, anymore."

"I should have said something earlier. Sorry." Aliss said with a faceful of regret, as she pulled out her phone. "I fucked up."

Tina shook her head, "No, no. It's... The couch is innocent. It's just... How do I put this? You make me feel safe. Like you're a big sister or something. And then I remember that we're not family and now, you might... Like me? Can like me. And it's confusing."

"Taxi on the way." Aliss flashed her phone at her, "Look. It's... You're cute. I'm not going to take it further than that. I want a friendship. I doubt that I'd be ready for a relationship, even if you were into it. Not after the last bastard. But you're not. So I still want friends. But... I'll be at the bakery until ten, tomorrow. If you don't show up, before then, we can go back to being strangers. I won't even approach you, at the bakery."

She gave a nervous laugh, "You are amazing, Aliss. You know that? I... I'll think it through. That's the kind of girl I am. So I'll admit it, because you hate lying. But I think we can get over it and be just friends."

"In the morning." Aliss said with a gentle smile.

They spent the next five minutes joking about the cityscape around them being a lot like Aliss' painting. It was either gorgeous, or a serial killer haven, depending on how you were feeling.

Tina was disappointed to get into the white car when it finally pulled up.

%0%6%4%

Tim laid Tina down on the bed, an affectionate hand running backwards across her cheek, before suddenly descending to grasp roughly at her breast. Squeezing it viciously.

She groaned, "Nooo, no. Gentle. Gentle with your girlfriend."

"My sweet girlfriend." Aliss purred and kissed her cheek, nuzzling into Tina's neck.

Tina turned her head, trying to kiss Tim, as she always did. Just this once, he kissed her back. His rough beard scratching at the bottom of his chin as her tongue found his, and playfully started to dance.

He soured it by going straight for the boob, again. She tried to knock him away, and found herself on her stomach. Aliss' hands gently kneading at her back, "So much stress. Forget about the cock. Ya gots me, now."

"Mmm." Tina moaned, "You're so soft. God, that feels nice. You learn this at the bakery?"

Aliss leaned down and kissed the back of her neck, "Dough has lots of lessons to teach, if ya willing to listen."

The smaller woman gave a little squirm, "Can you... A little lower?"

"Your back?" Aliss teased, hands pressing firmly into her. Thumbs rolling around and melting the tension completely out of her body. Almost convincing her to drift off and float away, instead of trying to resolve the burning of a certain bush.

Tina groaned as she felt Tim at her entrance. He didn't say anything, just started pushing his way inside. She wasn't entirely wet yet, catching and dragging on him until they both grunted and he was buried up to the hilt.

Aliss' arms wrapped around her, the woman's breasts gently pushing into her back, even as her hands locked together into a combined little fist. The knuckle bundle resting right between Tina's own breasts, as the woman squeezed tightly against her.

The hard rod buried inside her grew noticeably, suddenly slipping free from the edges of her walls, as if she'd flooded down around it. Slipped free and further up inside her, the head engorging and squeezing against her.

Tina shivered and moaned, "H-holy sh-shiiiit. So much bigger."

"You say the sweetest things." Aliss whispered in her ear, before briefly kissing at her jaw. "Mind if I fuck ya, now?"

She groaned, "You're... Shit... You're doing that... Just by... Flexing..."

"Flex... Flex..." Aliss sung lightly, "Flex is a frame of mind, awake is the place of home, it's a time ta wake up! Wake up!"

%6%9%6%

Her head hit the corner of the bedside table as she half-rolled, half-fell from the bed.

Tina cursed loudly, grabbing at her forehead and feeling a tiny bleed that stung like an absolute bitch. However, it also immediately sparked another thought that had her cursing a lot more.

The thought was that Aliss might be annoyed that her model had a cut.

Which was immediately followed by the realisation that Tina had definitely overslept. A quick grab of her phone had her sprinting into her tiny bathroom, because it was already past the time when she said she'd be at the bakery.

Aliss would assume she didn't want anything to do with her.

Tina's eyes widened as she remembered a fragment of last night's dream. Pieces of it were her ex actually being decent to her for once, which definitely made it into a dream, but other pieces of it were... Why had she dreamt that Aliss had been screwing her!?

First, she had exactly no idea why it had even surfaced in her tiny little mind. She wasn't attracted to boobs! Yet... Yet in her dream, feeling them push into her back... Even the memory of the dream gave her little stir of warmth. She... She wasn't into girls...

Ignoring that. Because she so was not into girls.

The second thing was that she doubted that Aliss would appreciate Tina focusing in so much on her... Well... Dick. The t-girl seemed to actually despise the thing and everything that it meant about her.

Tina had not a single doubt that Aliss would get a sexchange if she could. However, from the little that she could remember from random conversations, those were rarely granted. Doctors didn't like to do them. Some thought they were unnecessary, or offensive, and went out of their way to stop their patients trying to get one.

Even if you somehow managed to find a doctor who would do the necessary things, it wasn't going to come underneath any of the public health stuff. You were going to pay top of the line, private costs. You'd permanently cripple your bank account, to feel at home in your own damn body.

Aliss was too practical, for something like that.

Tina finished her rough and ready shower, towelling herself down and trying to shove underwear on at the same time. She ended up with half-wet panties, but she really didn't have a minute spare. She and Aliss hadn't even exchanged phone numbers.

The museum was her destination, which wasn't too far. It'd take her about twenty, twenty five minutes to get there. The city loop train, followed by the tram.

She slammed her feet into a pair of knee-high boots. She usually wore heels to feel a little less short, but she couldn't run in those. The boots still gave her a lift, but she could actually do a bit of a sprint.

Boots meant skirt. This one wasn't much to look at, which Tina hoped wouldn't affect Aliss' inclination to paint her, too much. The skirt was black, with a solid layer underneath a bit of a mesh one.

She grabbed her purse and shoved it into a small strappy handbag, swinging that over her shoulder, right as she ran out the door of her apartment and towards the world's slowest elevator.

Tina bounced on her feet anxiously as the thing creaked and jerked between the floors of her apartment building. Biting at her lip as she tried to imagine the tired sadness on Aliss' face. The girl had tried so hard to be her friend, and Tina wanted that, desperately.

She'd lost most of her friends, whilst dating Tim.

It had been slow at first. He'd mention that one of her friends seemed uncomfortable around him. So they wouldn't get invited to as many things. And slowly but surely, he'd screened out everyone that she cared about, until he was all that she had.

She arrived, panting, at the train station. Running as hard as she could wasn't enough to distract her thoughts from that self-centered asshole. He'd stolen so much of her life, and still... He was in her fucking wet dreams.

Tina stepped onto the train as the doors slid open, and dropped into one of the seats. She gave a tired yawn and looked out the window as the city began to drift by.

She was still feeling exhausted, even if she had overslept. She'd basically slept a straight twelve hours after getting home. Tina didn't really have an explanation for it, she might have been a little anxious, but she'd also spent the entire afternoon, the day before, sleeping whilst Aliss painted.

It was just one of those crap things that happened, sometimes.

With nothing else to do right now, she turned her mind back to the dream and the bits she didn't want to deal with.

It was possible that the whole sleeping with Aliss thing had come up because her new friend had said that she was cute. Then admitted that she sorta liked her. Tina could see a tired brain seizing onto that... But not without a little latent attraction.

Just a little.

Was it possible that she had the least interest in someone she thought was a woman? Or was the fact that Aliss actually had a dick enough for her subconscious to dump the woman into the possible dating group?

Tina had never had a transgendered friend before. She'd only actually met one other openly trans person, in her whole life. The stigma against them was extremely strong in a nation with such clear lines for guys and gals to follow, most of the time.

A country where the prime minister had redefined marriage to be between a man and woman, because the law had been lax and would have let anyone get married. He'd been applauded for it, as well.

She had no idea what the expectations were, just being a friend. Then her stupid brain had to go and suggest that dating was on the cards. Well, maybe not dating. A one night stand between friends, or something.

That... That actually seemed like something Aliss might be into, even if the woman had said she was only into romance.

Aliss might seem completely rough around the edges, she might be insulted by the idea of a one night stand. Might not. Tina just couldn't guess what the woman might want.

Not that Tina planned to tell her about the dream.

Further anxious spiralling was cut off by the train arriving at the station. Tina followed the flow of everyone else, stuck in the crowd and moving at walking pace, all the way into the tram to head towards the museum.

%4%2%0%

"How can I help you, today?" The receptionist asked.

Tina ran a hand through her hair, "Um... I'm kinda helping one of the artists on the exhibition? But I don't have access to get in...? Oh, um, I met Mel yesterday. If that helps."

The reception smiled warmly, though with a hint of doubt, "One moment..."

They picked up the phone and dialled an internal number, before putting the receiver against their shoulder, "What was the name, please?"

"Tina. I was going to work with Aliss." She half-whispered.

They nodded and leaned into the phone, waiting for a few moments, before speaking, "Hi, Mel. I've got someone here to see Aliss. She says her name is... Yes, that's right. Ah. I see. Should I send... Ah. Sure. Thanks, bye."

The reception looked up at Tina, holding the phone to her shoulder, "Aliss isn't in, today, sorry. Mel says that you can either come through, if you wanted to sign the contract, or you might want to try again, tomorrow."

"She's not in?" Tina's face drained of colour, as she realised that it was probably her fault that the artist wasn't around. And more than that, the blonde had been at the bakery, around the corner from the train station, whilst Tina had got on the tram and gone in the other direction.

She'd just wasted a whole bunch of time, after accidentally betraying the girl, and leaving them with the wrong impression.

Tina swallowed, "Um... Thanks. I'll try again, a different day."

She didn't really hear the response, heading back out to the tram as she was kicking herself. Why hadn't she taken two minutes to check if Aliss was at home before jumping onto the tram?

She was feeling more anxious than was reasonable, as she left the museum and headed back in the other direction. This was just some mild misunderstanding. Aliss was probably the most reasonable person she had ever met. Stoic and strong.

Yet, all the same, Tina was feeling like she was about to fly into a blind panic at the mere thought of having broken their friendship before it could even really begin.

%6%9%6%

The bakery was busy when Tina got to it, the line extending out the door. It was about time for a late lunch, so all the business folks were picking up coffee and rolls, or whatever else they could cram in before launching from one client to the next.

She joined the line with just a little tug of guilt to her stomach. The people running the place were probably run off their feet, and wouldn't exactly be up for some annoying and unemployed brat who shouldn't be buying any more stuff from them, considering the last couple days.

The line, however, moved quickly. Letting herself get even momentarily distracted meant that people blindly jostled her, before apologising. Tina flashed a small smile and tried to keep her feet moving along with everyone else.

The line moved her up and onto the doorway's precipice, and looking around frantically inside, she spotted Aliss in her waitress garb. Laying out drinks, joking with customers, and handing over various little foods. Mostly roast beef rolls, by the looks.

Aliss was working, no time for the idiot.

"Tina!" The woman yelled, spotting her and waving, "Be with you in two minutes!"

Her cheeks flushed red, surprised that Aliss seemed actually happy to see her. Had she forgotten all about the warning last night? If she hadn't, then why was she even talking to her...?

The line crept forward slowly. Aliss wasn't the only waitress, though there was only one other. The other kept shooting an amused glance Tina's way, as if it were the biggest joke in the world. The kitchen staff also seemed to give the occasional glance towards the short woman.

Aliss sprang to her side, whipping off her apron, "Just helpin' out for a bit. Ya here to eat, or somethin' else?"

"I slept in." Tina cringed, "I didn't mean to-"

"Wanna go upstairs?" Aliss shrugged, and moved off, waving to the kitchen briefly. Dumbfounded by the non-reaction, Tina followed in her wake. She could swear the other waitress sniggered as she did.

The stairs were near the back of the bakery, to the side of the kitchen. The two headed up and into an office space. It was messy, but not exactly disordered, either. The bakery's accounts for the last few years seemed to be on display.

Aliss led her through the office, and behind an adjoining door. The room it revealed was more what Tina had expected. She instantly knew that this was Aliss' bedroom.

The floor was covered in pastels and new drawings, most of which felt like sketches. Tina had no idea why they didn't feel like finished pieces, but they did. They felt as if they weren't meant to become finished art, they were just incomplete ideas.

There were two pairs of jeans lying across a chair, roughly near a desk that was buried beneath more than a dozen containers full of art equipment, haphazardly stacked on each other as Aliss had run out of room.

Tina swallowed nervously, as Aliss waved a hand around, "So, this is mine. You wanted to talk?"

"I wanted to say sorry." She cringed, "I... I really did just sleep in. Which was stupid and insensitive, after what we talked about last night. I just -"

"Chill." Aliss gave a small smile, "Mel called me. Said you turned up at the museum. So, before I forget, want my phone number?"

"You're not mad at me?" Tina pulled out her phone quickly, realising how much being able to send a simple text would have saved her from nearly having a nervous breakdown over nothing.

The woman gave a small smile, "I was never mad at you."

"That's... You don't like lying. But you're sidestepping." Tina winced, and swallowed, as she turned her phone around with the number displayed.

Aliss quickly tapped it into her own, "Yup. I don't really wanna talk about it, is the hint."

"I hurt you, bad, didn't I?" Tina winced, and then gave a small and half-hearted laugh, "Still don't get to see those tears. You look as tough as ever."

"I spent most of this morning hating myself." Aliss blew away all pretences, "Dunno why, really. Met you, like twice. All the same, I cried about you hating me almost as much as I cried when I got dumped. That's your warning. I feel shit about us that I shouldn't. More intense than it should be."