Tiny Tina's Trials Pt. 01

Story Info
A bus, a blonde, and a big black cock.
3.6k words
4.19
106k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxchillxx
xxchillxx
173 Followers

Note: all characters 18 years of age or older.

----

I was literally opening the door when I heard Marty's voice booming behind me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. No freaking way."

I spun around quickly and batted my eyelashes. "What's wrong?" I asked innocently.

"Are you kidding me?" he asked. "There is no way in hell that I'm letting you go to school dressed like that. You look like, like ... no."

"Like what?" I demanded. "You're being so mean. What's the matter with you?"

"No Tina," he sighed, "don't play this game. You know exactly what's wrong. Your shorts are so short and tight that they don't even cover most of your butt cheeks -- and your t-shirt is barely more than a sports bra. No, scratch that, a sports bra would reveal less skin. I mean your, uh, breasts, uh, are basically falling out. There is no way that you're going to school like that. No way."

"O. M. G.," I said, pausing dramatically after each letter, my mouth hanging open in fake-shock, "what the hell is the matter with you? Mom is gone for not even 24 hours and you're checking out my ass and boobs? What! That is so perverted! Yuck!"

"Tina!" My step-dad yelled, "that is not at all what -- "

"Ugh!" I screamed, "Get away from me, perv!"

I ran out the front door and slammed it behind me. Thankfully the bus was just pulling up half a block down the street -- I made it just in time and let out a huge sigh of relief as the doors closed.

Stupid Marty! I thought, smiling to myself. He was such a dork and way too chicken to ever make a move on me, but I had caught him checking me out so many times it was almost funny. Every time he would turn away and pretend like he wasn't, and I'd act like I didn't notice. But he was so easy to tease and manipulate that I couldn't help it, even though I'm sure that being the boy scout that he was he felt guilty every time he checked out his step-daughter.

But, then again, I couldn't really blame him. I mean, I like totally won the genetics lottery: tan, smooth, creamy skin; blonde hair; big, perky, bouncy tits; nice round and bubbly ass; a flat tummy but curves in all the right the places -- the works. And after being teased for being a flat chested "tom boy" for most of high school, there was no way in hell that I wasn't going to make a statement on the first day of Senior year by showing off this amazing body. That's the thing about being a late bloomer, I guess: while all the other girls were getting their tits and had boys chasing their skirts, I was the shy girl in the corner with a book -- and now I've got to make up for lost time! I was going to find a nice, rich, sexy boy from a well-to-do family to seduce and lose my virginity to. And no one was going to stand in my way, certainly not dorky ol' Marty. As if!

Suddenly I realized that the whole bus -- boys and girls -- were staring at me. I blushed, and did a cute little shrug, saying "sorry" in a high pitched voice and started to look for a seat. It was kind of embarrassing, but I had to admit that I loved the attention -- half the guys on the bus had their mouths open, just staring at me -- and the other half was too intimated to! I smiled at no one in particular, but thrust my chest forward as I started to walk down the aisle. It was packed. I did pass a couple of open seats, but only because I would have had to share them with either jealous, stuck-up girls with nasty glares glued to their faces or ugly, nerdy boys. Yeah right!

I started to regret that decision by the time I'd reached the back of the bus. Fuck! I thought. Am I really going to have to stand the whole way? Then I heard a deep, long whistle from the seat next to me.

"Damn, girl," the occupant of the seat said, "you lookin' fine as hell! Come sit with me."

I turned to face him, blushing. I knew who it was immediately, Tyrone Jackson, one of the few black guys at our school. He was sprawled out across the entire back seat, which he had to himself. Though, in fairness, he needed it: he was our star football player and looked the part -- about 6 and half feet tall and easily over 220 pounds of solid muscle. But that was also the only reason he hadn't been expelled yet, too: he was basically the exact definition of a "thug" and it was an open secret that if we didn't have a chance at making State this year he'd of been held back a year, at the least.

"Oh!" I squealed, but started to hesitate, knowing that the whole bus was still watching, "thank you, but um, I don't know, that's ok, I mean, I'm sure you need the room, uh, you know, I'll stand, I think ..."

I mean, I'm so not a racist or anything. But this was supposed to be my day to make an impression and set the tone for the entire year! And the last thing that I wanted was to be pegged as one of those white girls who's into black guys. Like, the thing is, just because I'm not personally a racist, the reality is that a lot of people in this town are ... and if I want a chance of dating any of them -- or even just hanging out -- then there's no way that I could afford to tagged as a hussy for black men. No way. Unfortunately, Tyrone had other plans.

"Is you crazy, girl?" Tyrone asked, smiling wide, revealing a set of big, bright white teeth that contrasted in a weirdly attractive way with his jet-black skin, "Ain't no way I gonna let a beautiful ass angel like you stand all da' way. Dats so fuckin' wack 'at no body offered you a seat. But I'm a mothafuckin' gentleman, aight? Ain't no way I be making a pretty ass fuck girl be standing da' whole ride."

I was going to respond, but then he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me towards him. I let out a little scream that morphed into a sigh as I landed on his lap. It all happened so fast that I didn't know what to say, or do, so I just blurted out, "thank you" absentmindedly.

Fuck! I thought immediately, why did I say that! This black thug (I have to admit that a word starting with "n" that Marty and Mom threw away quite regularly crossed my mind -- they were both staunch Republicans, like 90% of the rest of the town) just manhandled me like it was nothing, and now he's going to think that I'm glad he did!

Sure enough, Tyrone flashed that same wide smile again, and proceeded to wrap his heavily muscled arms around my waist, holding me in place on his lap. "Ah, fuck girl," he said, "y'all ain't gotta thank me, I's just be doin' what any real man would. Nah, I oughta be thankin' you for choosin' to grace ma' lap with dis perfect, sweet ass instead of any a' da' otha mothafuckers on dis bus."

With that, he moved his hand a little further down my leg and squeezed my thigh, and then leaned up against my neck so close that I could feel his breath, and whispered, "damn, y'all smell so good. I just wanna eat ya up." And then, to my shock and horror, he nibbled on me! Like we were together or something -- a playful little nip on my neck!

"Whoa," I whispered, not wanted to draw attention to myself, "What do you think you're doing?"

Instead of answering, he just smiled and then nibbled again! The nerve! I was about to scold him when suddenly I noticed that his hand was moving up my tummy and under my shirt -- and I wasn't wearing a bra!

"No!" I was about to scream as my eyes went wide, but by then his fingers were already circling my nipples -- which were, to my horror, so hard they could cut diamonds. His other hand immediately covered my mouth so that my cry came out muffled.

And then he squeezed my nipple. Hard. I screamed, or tried to, but as soon as I opened my mouth he shoved his fingers in it.

"Yeah, dat's right baby girl," he whispered into my ear, in a mock-soothing voice. "Y'all just keep suckin' on that, nice and quiet like, aight? I promise the real thang's way better. Now y'all be a good little girl an' jus' do what I say, aight, an' I'll make sure at yer nice an' happy."

As he was speaking he continued rubbing my sore nipple and moving his fingers in and out of my mouth slowly, simulating oral sex. I fought it at first, but all my squirming was no use -- he was just too big and strong; in fact, my attempts to get away seemed to amuse him! Eventually I gave up and just went with it. I have to admit that it did feel really good once I stopped fighting it, even though I knew it was wrong, and I lost track of time.

"Aight baby," Tyrone said eventually, snapping me out of my daze, "looks like we be here. But I told you I was gonna reward ya' if youse was good, an' I be a man of my word."

He didn't give me a chance to respond before I was on my ass on the cold bus seat and he was standing over me, swiftly pulling my shirt off over my head. What the hell had just happened to me? Suddenly I realized that the bus was empty.

"Wh-where is everyone?" I asked.

"Dey all got off, girl," he said, now removing his shirt to reveal his eight pack abs and heavily muscled torso, adorned by an obnoxiously large and tacky gold chain, "It just be us now."

"Wh-wh-wait!" I said, panicking, "No, no, no. We can't. Please."

"Shhh," he said, in that same mock-soothing tone as before, grabbing my hand and putting it on his huge left pec -- holy shit was it firm! "Come on girl, don't tell me ya don't like how dis body feels."

The arrogant prick! But ... he was right. I slowly moved my hands down his tight, shredded chest and stomach absentmindly. I didn't want to be doing this! I couldn't be late for the first day of school, especially after everyone saw me sitting with Tyrone on the bus ... and who knows what else they saw! This was so wrong ... but it felt so right. His tight, smooth skin ... so dark compared to my little white hand ... the contrast was so sexy ... but it was wrong! I couldn't lose my virginity to a black guy! Especially a thug like Tyrone -- what was happening to me? Why was I so turned on?

I was so distracted by my thoughts, and Tyrone's body, that I didn't notice him leaning forward, still standing over me, but his face just inches from my face.

"Yeah, dat's right," he said, tilting my chin up, tearing me away from gazing at his body so that I was now looking into his eyes, "don't fight it girl."

Then he moved in to kiss me. I tried to pull away, but he had me trapped. His lips were huge, and completely covered mine. He wasn't aggressive though, to my surprise. He was gentle, and when I didn't kiss him back, he bit my lower lip, hard but playfully, which I wasn't expecting, so I opened my mouth instinctively and he slipped his tongue in. At that point I gave up. It was a deep, passionate kiss -- I completely lost myself. I put my hand on his stomach again, which he slowly moved down until it reached his crotch. I finally felt his hard, stiff cock -- and panicked, pulling away and breaking the kiss. It felt like it was the size of an arm and had to be at least a foot long!

"Yeah, girl," Tyrone laughed, "Youse right to be mothafuckin' scared. Gonna stretch dat tight lil' white pussy to da fuckin' limit. Ain't neva gonna be da same again."

With that, he pulled his baggy pants and boxers down and the weapon sprung forth. It was even bigger than I'd thought.

"No, no, no," I cried, "I can't, I can't."

"Don't worry," He said, grinning, "you gonna love every second of it. Touch it. Go on. I know ya wants to."

I hesitated, but then did as he said. I couldn't help myself. Yes, it terrified me, but it also hypnotized me. Fuck! It was solid as a rock, and I couldn't even get my hand all the way around it.

"Oh my god," I said, "there is no way this thing is going inside of me."

"Hells yeah it is," Tyrone said, then grabbing my shorts and pulling them down violently, "but I'll warm yo' sweet pussy up first."

Then he shoved his finger into my cunt, causing me to scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure, which he cut off by promptly kissing me again and shoving his tongue down my throat, which I eagerly accepted.

"Damn!" Tyrone said, breaking the kiss after about a minute, but continuing to play with my pussy, "you really is tight as hell girl!"

"Uh, uh, yeah, ah," was all I could moan.

Suddenly Tyrone withdrew his finger from my cunt and stood up again.

"What -- " I started to ask, but was interpreted by his dick slapping me across the face and then resting at my lips.

"Open up," he ordered, pushing it forward, "Ya don't want dis going in ya dry, do ya?"

I obeyed. I don't know why -- I just did. It was instinctual. I hated the way he was speaking to me, but I also kind of liked it. His head popped in first, and I started on it first, slowly. Tyrone seemed to like it initially, but then got frustrated.

"Ho, ain't you ever sucked a damn cock before?" He barked, "Shit, I got like ten mo' inches here."

Then I felt him pushing it further down my throat -- hard. I looked up at him, afraid I was going to choke. He towered over me. My head was pinned against the back of the bus seat, and both of his hands rested on the top it, so that I couldn't move. My eyes went wide -- he started thrusting: in and out, in and out, and there was nothing I could do except look up at him pleadingly and admire the way his stomach and chest muscles rippled with every thrust. There was a crazy, terrifyingly primal look in his eyes. Feelings of fear and arousal mixed, and all rational thought stopped.

"Yo' like dis, ho?" Tyrone growled, "Yeah, y'all like being treated like my lil' slut? Don't lie now, I see how wet dat tight lil' pussy is, drippin' all over da damn bus seat. Hot damn, you a bitch in heat! Touch dat shit, girl. Now."

I did as he said. He was right, I was wetter than I'd ever been. I immediately started fingering myself, becoming even more lost in the surreal haze of admiring Tyrone's body, savoring the taste of his cock as it violently assaulted my mouth, and the warm tingling of my pussy as I continued to play with it.

Then, just as I was about to cum, Tyrone pulled his dick out of my mouth with a "pop" and yanked my arm, so that I couldn't finger myself anymore.

"Hells no, bitch!" He yelled, at the same time as he effortlessly picked me up, and hoisted my pussy to the tip of his dick, "you ain't gonna cum till I want ya to!"

I opened my mouth to protest, terrified that he was going to shove that massive thing inside me. To my surprise, he moved in to kiss me passionately, content to let the tip of his dick continue to just brush against my pussy lips. That drove me crazy. I fought with his tongue hungrily, sucked on those thick, black lips, and wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly. Though I didn't realize it, by wrapping my legs around him I'd instinctively positioned myself so that all he had to do was push a little bit and his cock would become nestled into my pussy with nowhere to go but deeper, and I'd be physically unable to resist.

That must have been exactly what he'd wanted, because a second later I felt the tip of his dick making his way inside of me. My pussy already felt like it was stretching, and this was just the beginning! I had no way to repel him, except to squeeze tighter, which only seemed to encourage him. I tried to scream, but every time I opened my mouth he just shoved his tongue deeper down my throat! I dug my nails into his back so tight that I must have drawn blood. Everything was spinning as he continued to push deeper and deeper, centimeter by centimeter, each more painful than the last. I'd never be able to have sex again, I thought -- he was going to tear up my vagina so bad that I'd need stitches! Then, finally, he was blocked. He couldn't go any deeper, it seemed. Thank god! He must have finally reached the limits of my poor, tender cunt.

"Hot damn!" He yelled, "No mothafuckin' way! Dis is da best day a my fuckin' life! I thought youse was just a racist lil' slut who hadn't got dicked a while, not a damn virgin! Shit, I own dis fucking pussy for life now, bitch!"

With that, he withdrew his dick and then slammed it back into me as hard as he could, tearing my hymen and burying himself deeper into my pussy. I turned my head back and screamed as loud as I could in pain. I wouldn't be surprised if people could hear it from inside the school, though that was the last thing on my mind. I literally saw stars when I closed my eyes as Tyrone continued to pulverize me.

I tried to beg him to stop, but it just came out as "ah, ah, ah". He continued to pound away, not even acknowledging me. He had that same crazy, wild look in his eyes as he did when I was blowing him, and it terrified me.

"Yeah, bitch!" He screamed, thrusting faster, and deeper, if that was even possible, "best pussy eva! And it's all mine! Yo' life ain't neva gonna be da same!"

I could barely hear him. I was just bouncing on his cock like a rag doll, totally senseless, holding onto him for dear life, trying not to cry. But ... then at some point I realized that it wasn't hurting anymore. Actually, it felt good. Like, amazing, actually. I was shocked to realize that I didn't want him to stop. I unconsciously started to adjust myself to be able to take more of his monster cock, and soon begin grinding on him to meet his thrusts with full force. My pussy was soon tingling with so much pleasure that I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

"Dat's right, ho!" Tyrone yelled, pummeling me, "you like dat big black dick in ya?"

"Uh, uh," I moaned, "y-y-yes, I l-l-love it!"

"Day's right! I know yo do! You my ho, now, fosho! Say it!"

"Uh, yes!" I groaned, "I'm your ho!"

"Dat's right! Now you wanna cum on dat dick, ho?"

"Yes!" I screamed.

"Good, cuz I gonna cum all inside dat tight pussy!"

"Wha-" I started to say, about to argue, but then was completely overwhelmed by an organism. The most intense of my life. It sent shockwaves of pleasure throughout my entire body emanating from my pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed with pleasure, "Cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmming!"

"Me too!" Tyrone yelled, and I immediately felt his hot spunk fill me up. It was incredible, and seemingly unending. He kept pumping more and more cum into my pussy, for at least a minute. I moaned every time, loving every load. Finally, he withdrew, and sighed.

"Shit," he said, grabbing his clothes as I slumped over on the bus seat, "you one good ass fuck, ya know dat?"

I was too exhausted to say anything, but just looked down. Thick, white semen was oozing out of my pussy. Tyrone noticed too, and laughed.

"Shit, well dat oughta be enough to put a black baby in yo' white belly, eh?"

Suddenly reality set in. I panicked. I wasn't on the pill, and this black thug that I barely knew just came inside of me without a condom. And now he was joking about me getting pregnant.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, "That's not funny Tyrone! I can't get pregnant!"

"Chill, girl," Tyrone said, "It's all good. Remember, you my ho now. I'll take care a yo' jus' as long as dat pussy keep takin' care a me, aight?"

That's all I remember before passing out. Whether it was from stress or physical exhaustion or both, I don't know, but my life would never be the same again.

xxchillxx
xxchillxx
173 Followers