Tip Your Server

Story Info
Waitress performs extra duties after her shift.
1.7k words
4.1
24.9k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with most of us, I too am a hard working young lady who works to pay bills and maybe if I'm lucky get to take a week or two off for vacation every year. My job is that of a server for one of the major sit down restaurant chains. I work long shifts and am on my feet for hours at a time as are my co-workers. We do our best to give our customers the best service we can in hopes of getting big tips. Tips are what we live off of. We have to pay taxes on 10% of our sales and our meager hourly wage goes completely to taxes so it's tips or nothing. This forces us to pretend to be nice even when dealing with a holes.

Working at the same place for almost three years I've developed a couple of close friendships. One in particular is a hot 21 year old named Abbie. She is gorgeous and possesses a hot, tight, tanned body that is to die for. She is as close to a best friend as I have since I do have trust issues from my former bestie, Kayla. I often give Abbie a ride home and we usually park in her drive to chat and fire up a fatty to calm down from our stressful shift. I like to give her a nice foot rub as her feet are always sore as are mine.

We're both bi and have had the occasional drunken night of girl on girl so we are comfortable with each other. Abbie loves when I take off her shoes and socks and worship her perfect little size 6 feet. Me being a submissive my only goal is to make her feel better. I don't believe I deserve reciprocation and besides, my feet are way more smelly than hers are. She has offered but I just dig in harder and rub her into a bit of heaven. She has even been known to orgasm at the touch of my talented hands and tongue. My reward is a wet pussy and the satisfaction of serving my friend.

During one of our deep talks Abbie admitted that she lives vicariously through me and my stories of debauchery.

I admitted that I only felt a bit of self worth when I was used and abused.

She couldn't understand as most people couldn't.

"When you're a useless piece of fuck meat you lose most of your feelings" I explained. "It's only through abuse that I feel anything" I continued. "I have no hope of ever feeling normal love as the only two actual lovers I've had were my brother and now daddy." I concluded.

Abbie shook her head, not understanding. "I will never get you Ciara but I love you still the same" she said with a twinkle in her beautiful brown eyes.

"And I so love you too Abs, I just hope you will not walk away from me because I'm so screwed up." I continued, "I would so be your devoted slave girl if you ever get the inclination."

Abbie said that she would take my offer into consideration.

"Then there's hope for me yet?" I teased.

Our conversation went in a few different directions and I admitted that I would love to serve a group of women.

Abbie said that she would see what she could do about that. What a tease.

We loved to shop like most girls do and this particular Saturday we had the day shift off so it was determined that we would meet in Royal Oak and hit the strip. One stop, Noir Leather, was a fetish shop. Abbie knew I liked to shop there and thought it would be fun to see the dark side through my eyes. We had a riot looking at all of the fetish gear.

Noir has one very unique feature. There is one dressing room that has a camera and it shows the live feed both on a monitor in the store as well as on their website. Many an exhibitionist has had fun with their significant others or their subbies. We thought it would be fun to show off a bit and did our best to give the patrons and web trolls a show.

Abbie came in and help me try on a school girl outfit. It wasn't on long before she stripped me naked and had her way with me. My goose bumps had goose bumps as she kissed her way from head to toe. The thought of strangers watching us was almost too much to conceive. By the time we were done we had both reached massive orgasms.

Knees weak we continued to shop and back in the bdsm section we came upon a box. The box was designed to contain a slave and doubled as a foot worship and toilet.

"Oh how much fun would this be?" I joked.

"You bet your ass" said Abbie.

After coffee at the local bistro we parted ways and knew that in a few hours it would be back to the grind of serving the hungry public. It was a typical Saturday night and six of us servers worked our tails off all the way until closing time. After clean up we decided that we would head to Chelsea's place to unwind with a few cocktails.

Chelsea was gay and was between partners. Her apartment was nice and the drinks were flowing. We all were in our uniforms except for Chelsea who had the convenience of changing into a pair of cut offs and tank.

After a couple of drinks someone said that we should play a game.

"Truth or Dare?" spouted out Abbie. It seemed that our trip to Noir had brought out a bit of her kinky side.

So for the next hour or so a lot of questions were asked and a lot of answers which escalated in kinkiness came out. Finally a few dares came out and those also escalated into risk'e acts. The kinkiest so far was french kissing and some feeling up of your neighbor. Needless to say the alcohol was loosening up that group of vanilla waitresses.

Abbie excused herself and went out to her car. She returned with a surprise. It seems that after we parted ways she returned to Noir and bought the Box.

"Who's turn is it?" she asked.

"I'll go" volunteering, knowing that Abs was about to dance a line we had never gone to before. "Dare" I said boldly!

Abbie piped up. "You girls don't know this but Ciara has a thing for feet" she blurted out.

"She has a talented pair of hands and even more talented tongue" she continued.

The others began to giggle and oh and ahh. Things were about to get really interesting.

Abbie looked over at me for approval and me being the sub that I am I looked down at the floor, knowing that I would soon be serving five girls' stinky feet.

Abbie walked towards me and placed the box at my feet and said "You know what to do slave" in her best stern voice she could muster.

I did as I was told and was on my knees hands forward and soon had a box over my head locking me into a compromised position. My ass was sticking up in the air and my skirt was hiked up around my waist and my thong had been pulled off. A few of the girls decided to take liberties, smacking my ass, rubbing up against me and finally I felt someone slide in beneath me and begin to lick my already wet pussy. "Must be Chelsea" I thought out loud.

The first pair of feet entered the other side of the box. I recognized the smell and petite size as I got comfortable as I could and began to lick the stink off of them. Sucking each delicate toe like it was a tiny dick. She lifted up her foot so I could lick her sole and her heel. My body was quivering with lust as I was intoxicated by the smell and taste of Abbie's perfect feet all the while now had Chelsea full on tongue fucking my dripping sloppy cunt.

One after another I had an endless supply of feet to service. I did my best to be the best foot slave I could. Voices were muffled but I could tell that they were enjoying themselves. Evidently a few more dares had transpired as there were two other mouths that were now slurping up my juices and one even paying special attention to my ass. Drunk in the smell I continued to suck toes and lick soles all the while having anonymous tongues working their way on my helpless clit.

Now that all of the feet were properly cleaned I was released from my small square prison. After Abbie pulled the box off of me, there was a tray sitting on the floor. The tray that we give the check to our customers with. Evidently Chelsea had borrowed one from work which she used to grind up and twist up a fatty with. Instead of a joint though there were five single pennies. No worse tip for a waitress than a single penny. I had five of them. Touche girls! Nothing like some icing on that humiliation cake.

My buzz was now gone and the girls were bowing out one by one until it was just myself, Abbie and Chelsea. We were soon naked and together in the shower and then moved on to Chelsea's bed where we spent the rest of the night trying every possible combination on each other. We fell asleep only to wake in the morning and resume our tryst where we had left off. It was good to see Abbie let loose a bit. I think she was really liking the girl on girl on girl thing.

Back at work I had a new nickname. Even my name tag now says that I am T.S.(toe sucker.) I've gotten used to the name and rarely blush when I am referred as T.S. Abbie is still my main girl who get's my special services anytime she wishes. I can't wait until the next drunken game of Truth or Dare.

Don't forget to tip your server!