Tis' the Season of Giving

Story Info
An older woman working Retail during the holidays is pursued.
2.2k words
4.31
58.8k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jake and I'm a Manager at a big department store. Life has been very repetitive lately with the eat, sleep, work routine. As a 36 year old married man with three kids, I've found very little time for myself. Unfortunately, nowadays there aren't anymore spontaneous moments in my life.

We've been hiring extra seasonal help during the holidays with Black Friday coming up and Christmas around the corner. Corporate put me in charge of the hiring process, which is basically finding out if they're breathing and if they can start tomorrow. I'll hire about 20 people, but only 10 will stick around or at least pass the drug test.

With the holidays around the corner, I just wanted to sit down with a bottle of whiskey and eventually forget I ever worked there. But then a couple weeks before Black Friday a Christmas miracle appeared. This woman walked into the store that turned my head rather quickly and I couldn't stop staring at her.

She was about 5'4", 190 lbs, and had light brownish hair with some gray streaks. It was done up in a pony tail with bangs and she wore librarian style glasses. I'm guessing she was 50 years old that had big curves. I'm not much taller at 5'6" with black hair and an average build. Add a beer gut and that sums it up. She caught me glancing over at her as she took notice and started walking towards my direction.

"Hey there, I'm Missy. Are you the Manager?"

I answered in a cocky tone, "Why yes I am. How can I help?"

She quickly replied, "You can start by hiring me!" She giggled awkwardly.

I grinned and said, "Follow me to where career dreams come true."

She pity laughed at my horrible joke and I brought her back into the office so she could fill out paperwork.

Missy was wearing blue eye shadow and a light pink lipstick. She had on a revealing tight white blouse which included a plunging neckline. There was at least 5 inches of cleavage that made my cock twitch. Her tight black leggings hugged her huge ass and her small feet were in a brown 2 inch heel. She was slightly dressed inappropriately for applying in person, but it worked for me and my spank bank. When she left, I couldn't help but watch her fat butt wiggle away.

A couple days later her background cleared and I told her the good news. She was very excited and couldn't wait to get back into the workforce again. Apparently she had been a nurse earlier in her career. I couldn't stop picturing her in one of those 70's style uniforms.

When I made the schedule, I greedily put her on the same shifts as me.

After working together everyday prior to Thanksgiving, we had gotten to know each other fairly well. She would casually flirt with me here or there. It always turned me on seeing her in the one size smaller shirt I ordered on purpose. You could see her bra fat outline in her red polo, which she never bothered to button leaving the top of her jugs exposed. After a few closing shifts together, I found out she was married too with older kids. But that didn't stop me from jerking off to her in my car during my break.

I needed a reason to talk to Missy outside of work so I took her and a few employees out for happy hour. It was the night before Thanksgiving and figured my crew could let off some steam before Black Friday. It was a lot fun and we all got wicked wasted. There was naughty jokes being told and lots of debauchery.

Eventually as the night progressed, Missy and I were the last ones at the bar. Neither of us spoke about our spouses or kids which I thought was interesting. We talked about when we were single and the disaster dates we went on. I had stories about crazy ex's and she told me about stalking some ex boyfriends on social media.

After the bartender called last call I paid the tab and we were on our way out the door. She got up from her chair drunkenly and fell on my lap. Her warm plump ass felt so good as she didn't get up immediately. She had her tight khakis on from work that clinged to every inch of her.

She quickly apologized, "Oh sorry honey!"

I replied, "No worries, Missy. I should be thanking you!"

I'm guessing what I said didn't register with her as she looked pretty drunk. She went to plant her hand on my leg to get up, but she grabbed my 7 inch hard on by accident.

In a playful tone she said, "Gees did I do that to ya Jake? You're so bad!"

I was surprised by her reaction, but had to think quick before my precum leaked out into her ass crack.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "We probably should call it a night. Gotta eat some turkey tomorrow, right?"

She agreed, "That's true. Good call boss."

Missy shimmied herself off my raging hard on, which was pulsating now. Another second on there and her ass would have been marked with my hot sperm. I called her an Uber and then drove home to blow my built up load. She was all I could think about that week.

After we had all spent the Thanksgiving holiday with our families, Black Friday had arrived. It was madness in the store and Missy and I were so busy that we didn't have a chance to talk at all. Towards the end of our shift we were so exauhsted trying to put the store back together. Clothes, toys, and even electronics were scattered all over the floor.

Two hours after closing time I caught up to her in the women's clothing department. We were the last ones left per usual. I was trying to fold clothes and take inventory, but was too distracted by Missy. I caught a scent of her sweet perfume and couldn't stop fantasizing about what it would be like to have my way with her. She turned her head and caught me staring at her bending over as she picked up some clothes from the floor.

"Enjoying the view, Jake?" As Missy gave a slight smirk with her eyebrows raised.

Caught off guard I responded with, "Um, what view?"

Calling my bluff she replied, "Oh come on honey, it's just us left in the store. But I know you wouldn't try anything since we're both married haha."

I shot back, "Maybe I should try something since the cats out of the bag haha."

She smirked and modestly said, "Oh stop it! You don't want my fat ass. Not even my husband wants it, but you're cute for saying that."

Then she walked over to another rack of clothes closer to me and bent over again. This time her ass was only a couple feet away from my ever so growing cock. Her spandex leggings were so tight that they had formed a long ass crease from her panty line.

Missy bent over again, turned her head back towards me and asked, "So can you answer something for me?"

I responded with intrigue, "Sure, but it sounds like you know everything already."

She giggled a bit continuing to stock the lower shelves with jeans. She proceeded with the question, "What type of women do you like?"

I aggressively answered, "Well I really like this type of woman!"

I couldn't take it anymore and I decided to show her. I shoved my fingers between her huge asscrack causing her to let out a moan.

Missy shrieked, "Oh my! Jake, what are you..."

Before she could even finish her question, I took my hand out of her ass crack (that was now bunched up with her khaki colored leggings) and pulled her fat ass towards my fully erect cock. I started grinding up and down her deep crack and grabbed both cheeks hard.

I declared loudly, "Oh fuck Missy! I love your big tits and ass! You know you've been begging for it!"

Missy struggled to get away. "No Jake! Please stop! You don't need to..."

I interrupted her again, "Shut up slut! You need some hard dick!

She continued to plead, "You know I'm married! What about your wife?!"

She was squirming and trying to break free, but I was done playing games. I took my left hand and started groping her massive tit. My right hand was still guiding her huge ass against my raging hard on.

Missy was continuing to struggle and exclaimed, "I thought you were a nice guy!"

I pulled her hair back while still fondling her tits.

I retorted, "Well this nice guy is fucking bad!"

Finally she took her right hand and reached behind her ass and stroked my cock eagerly.

Her tone changed as she confirmed, "Well I love fucking bad guys!"

She yanked my dick out of the zipper of my pants and started pumping it between her ass.

Missy moaned, "Oh god I'm such a slut baby! I love your hard cock against my fat ass!

I knew she wanted it bad. So I gladly continued to grind and grope her body. She was loving it. I couldn't believe her filthy mouth.

She begged, "Oh wow Jake! Bend me over you big boss man! Fuck me hard!

I didn't hesitate and pulled her leggings down over her heels and she was wearing tan colored pantyhose underneath. Of course I ripped a tear into them forcefully and pulled her panties aside and plunged my cock into her soaking wet pussy.

I became more dominating with my dialogue, "Yeah that's right! Take that cock you fucking slut!"

She submissively let out another moan, "Oh yeah baby give it to me harder! Slap my big ass!"

As I was fucking her I noticed she had cottage cheese dimples on her gigantic heart shaped ass which was awesome. Her fat butt was jiggling every time I slammed into her.

Her big tits were constrained in that tight polo so I pulled that over her head. I saw the massive nude colored mom bra that was hardly supporting her boobs. I spun her around and pulled out her creamy white tits and sucked on them as she moaned with pleasure. Her tit meat was pouring through my fingers.

I had been dying to know so I asked her, "Fuck! How big are your tits?"

She replied in mid moan, "38EE baby! Oh fuck! Keep sucking on my jugs!"

I almost blew my load when she said that. They were big and had some sag to them over the years from having kids.

I wanted to look at Missy while I fucked the shit out of her. So I laid her on the carpeted floor next to the fitting rooms with her legs spread and began fucking her missionary. Her pantyhose had multiple tears in them and her bra was still on, but pulled down exposing her tits. She was still wearing her brown heels and those thick thighs were stretching out her pantyhose to the max.

Her tits were flopping around and I grabbed onto them to stabalize myself. Her mascara was running from all her sweat.

She then got on all fours willingly as I took her from behind doggy-style. You could hear my balls slapping against her ass. The sweat from her ass and juices from her pussy made a noticeable wet mark on my khakis.

In mid thrust I commented, "Damn Missy! You really know how to use that huge butt of yours!"

She responded while continuing to moan, "Mmm yeah! That's right baby! You bad guys can't get enough of it!"

Missy knew I was almost ready to blow my load as she backed those sweaty plump ass cheeks into my crotch faster and harder. So I quickly pulled out and stood up while she got down on her knees.

As she presented her huge melons and groaned, "Oh yeah honey cum on my big slutty tits! Shoot your load all over them baby!

At that point I couldn't hold back any longer and shot a stream of cum that landed in her cleavage and dripped down into her bra. The second and third string of jizz landed on her bra and belly.

Out of breath she announced, "Mmmm! That's what I needed!"

She then stood up covered in my cum and plopped her big ass against my dick to get the rest out. Her sweaty ass crack was like a suction, squeezing every lost drop of sperm I had left.

She squealed with pleasure, "Oh wow Jake! You really had a big load waiting for me."

Missy slid my cock out of her nasty ass and started getting her clothes back on. Meanwhile, I was still fully clothed tucking my cock back through my zipper.

Missy wiggled by me on her way towards the store exit with her heels making a loud clanking sound.

She stopped and said, "I can't wait to go home to my husband with my tits, bra, and ass covered in your cum. I'll see you tomorrow bright and early?"

I sternly commanded, "Yes you will Missy and wear the same cum stained clothes!"

She turned around at the doors with her hands on her hips and said, "Jake, how did you know I was such a plump slut?"

To be continued...