Tis' the Season of Giving Ch. 02

Story Info
Missy continues to be the store slut.
2.7k words
4.38
27.1k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Missy waltzed back into the store with her store uniform on and a mischievous grin. The fabric clinged to her full figured body accentuating every curve and bounce as she walked.

I curiously asked, "why the shit eating grin, Missy?"

She eagerly replied, "well my husband was so horny last night that he also had his way with me." She paused to giggle and then continued, "While I was covered in your dried up hot jizz!"

She looked at me smiling and with her glasses hanging on the bridge of her nose and her up in a bun.

I was shocked. "Really? Was he better than me?"

"Oh come on Jake. You made me feel nasty again! I've never talked that dirty with any other man before."

She turned and walked away knowing I was going to check her ass out. I could tell that she was wearing the same clothes from last night. There were some unforgiving stains that trickled down part of her red polo shirt. Her beige colored leggings had a long crusty white stain from the top of her plump ass crack towards the bottom.

While I tried getting my erection down which Missy's voluptuous body had induced, other employees began to filter in. It was going to be tough, but I needed to keep my distance from Missy throughout the day. I didn't want to give her the impression that we were an item now, but I still wanted to be around her.

The morning went fairly smoothly with only a couple of complaints. It was almost time for my lunch break so I walked over to the break room when I overheard one of my employees, Mack flirting with Missy. Being a very generous and friendly staff member, she entertained the conversation and continued working.

Mack was normally stationed in the sporting goods department and was one of those mountain men types. He was black, stood tall at 6'1", and had a bigger build. Women liked to chat it up with him and his grizzly beard.

Nonetheless I decided to see what Mack's angle was with Missy so I chatted it up with him.

"Hey Mack. What's the good word?"

"You know, just trying to get through the day. You good?"

"I'm great just checking in to see how some of our temp workers are doing. Any thoughts on Missy?

"No complaints yet. I think she's a good fit."

"That's it? Come on man I'll keep this confidential."

"Well she told me she wants to come on board permanently. I told her to mention that to you."

"Oh ok. I'll think about it. Good talk Mack"

"See ya Jake."

While my investigation went nowhere I decided to spy on Mack to see if he had an ulterior motive with Missy. After clocking out for his break, he left through the back exit where all the employees park. He stopped immediately at Missy's Jetta. Was he trying to steal her car or money?

She never locked her door so he easily opened it and sat down in the passenger side. I could tell he was rummaging through her things. He held up a pair of her nude colored pantyhose and looked like he was sniffing them. Then there was one of her enormous bras he found in the back seat. You could tell he was getting off on this. I couldn't quite get a view of what else he was doing so I decided to get a closer look. Then I saw him unbutton his pants and start jerking off into her bountiful bra cups. Should I tell Missy what Mack was up to? Or just confront him myself? As a Manager I probably should have done something, but I figured it was a one time thing and let it slide. I wasn't a fan of confrontations especially if it's regarding a staff member I just fucked.

I went to go back inside and saw Missy walking towards her car. I had to think quick.

I yelled out to her, "Hey Missy! Can I get some fries with that shake?!"

I ran over to redirect her. I placed my hand on one of her giant ass cheeks and guided her back inside the store through the loading entrance.

"Jake, what are you doing you silly man?"

I responded innocently, "I'm being spontaneous?"

"Why? You want sloppy thirds from last night?" She winked.

I wanted to just bend her over one of shipping boxes and ravish her, but I needed to keep this relationship to a one night stand.

"No. I think I'm keeping it in my pants for today, but thanks for the offer."

"I wasn't offering honey. But maybe I'll see if one of these younger guys wants a turn."

"Ok, ok, you don't have to go there"

"I think my break is almost over so if you'll excuse me."

Missy stormed out as she passed Mack who was slightly sweaty and out of breath. Gees this guy really had to rub one out I guess. Her heels echoed in the loading area and then they stopped. She was talking to Mack again.

It was a quick conversation as Mack continued to walk back to his department.

"Hey how was your break?"

"It was relaxing. Just what I needed."

"Oh I'm sure it was relaxing. Probably want to take a nap after huh?"

"What?"

"Nothing. I actually need a nap. Last night was brutal!"

"Yeah man, but Black Friday is over finally."

It was an awkward conversation and we just went back to our areas in the store.

The day continued to spiral down from there. It was later in the afternoon when I was called to the men's fitting room area. Missy was working in the men's department, but she was no where to be found. Then I heard faint sounds coming from the third door into fitting room. I saw Missy's thick legs kneeling on the floor with her massive ass resting on the backs of her brown heels. In front of her was a pair of men's dress shoes with navy slacks pulled down. Her moaning was getting louder. You could tell she was enjoying herself.

Missy was giving a customer the special treatment. Her blowjobs from what I remember were extremely wet. She does a lot of slurping and sucking as this customer was currently experiencing.

The customer was in a rush you could tell. He peeled her red store polo off her gigantic breasts and I saw that drop to the dressing room floor.

"Holy shit Missy! Let me tittyfuck those!"

"Oh wow baby! Your cock is so big and hard"

He pumped his cock harder and faster between her bra encased tits.

"Fuck where do you want me cum?!"

"You know where I need that big load!"

She presented her tits on a platter as you could hear the anonymous customer let out a good groan.

"Take it all you cock slut!"

"Come on honey! Cum all over me!

I'm guessing this guy hadn't shot his load in a week as cum just kept shooting out. After his second string of cum Missy said, "Oh my!" Then a third landed on her neck and she yelled "Wow!" Then after 5th stream of cum came out she shouted, "Oh yeah cover em' with that spunk you stud!"

I saw some of his jizz drop to the carpeted floor in the fitting room. He quickly pulled up his slacks and buckled his belt. I jolted as I didn't think he was leaving that fast. Luckily there was another fitting room open next to it, which I slipped into. This whole scene got me harder then ever and I needed to take a jerk break in my car. Missy's heels clanked out of the fitting room and that was my queue to sneak out. It was probably best to forget about everything during that crazy shift. The other option was to open up tons of HR cases, which I'd have to fill one out for myself too. Therefore I pretended I didn't see anything.

A couple weeks went by and Christmas was approaching. Our holiday party was today and I was excited to have a few drinks with my staff, but was really looking forward to dancing with Missy. Everyone was dressed up in ugly Christmas sweaters and holiday outfits. I had on a red shirt and a green tie, but everyone else went all out.

When Missy walked in I spun around so quickly I almost fell over. She had dressed up as Mrs. Claus. She had her grayish brown hair up in a bun wearing a red dress that went down right above her pantyhose covered knee. Her thick black belt squeezed her waist creating a full hour glass figure. It made it so her well endowed breasts were hanging over the belt and her wide hips poured out the sides. The accessories she wore were the normal librarian glasses, red lipstick, black open toed heels, and a pearl necklace that drooped over the extended curve of her huge tits.

She ran over to me and gave me a hug. I could feel her thick bra clasps clinging to her back through the thin material.

She whispered, "Merry Christmas hun. Have you been naughty?"

I mischievously answered, "I've had very naughty thoughts Mrs. Claus."

We both laughed and walked over to mingle with the rest of the staff. There were groups of people laughing, drinking egg nog, and eating brownies. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I walked Missy back to her car as she was too intoxicated to walk in heels. I opened the door for her and then remembered I had forgotten my house keys inside the store so I ran into grab them.

While I was in the store Missy was sitting in the passenger seat on her phone texting. She was oblivious to the fact that Mack was hiding in the back seat of her car. All these times masturbating to Missy and he had a chance to fulfill his fantasy. Mack went for it.

He took a pair of her pantyhose he found in her car with both hands and pulled it over her mouth. She started to scream, but it came out muffled and nobody was left in the parking lot to hear her. Mack dragged her into the back seat where he was sitting and she saw who it was.

Mack barked at her, "Shut the fuck up! This is happening!"

Missy continued to struggle and maneuver out of his tight grip.

"Missy, I've been jerking off into your bras for too long. I need to fuck the shit out of you now!"

He pushed her down to her knees and unzipped his pants as he was sitting in her backseat. His thick cock was almost 10 inches long and he shoved it into Missy's mouth. Mack grabbed the back of her hair bun and jerked her head back and forth on his dick.

There was drool coming down the sides of her mouth. Missy was a pro at this and knew if she just got him to cum it would be over.

I was walking back to the car when I noticed she wasn't in the passenger seat anymore. So I ran over and opened the door to the backseat and saw her struggling while giving Mack the blowjob of his life.

He glanced over at me with an evil smirk. He ripped open the first few buttons of her red dress that covered her tits. He removed his dick from her mouth and began fucking her deep cleavage created by her bra.

"Holy shit Missy you're tits are fucking huge!"

She looked over at me and didn't look scared anymore. She closed her eyes and began moaning.

Mack motioned over to Jake with his free hand, "Jake come over here and help me with this slut!"

He removed the pantyhose covering her mouth and she became vocal again.

"Jake help me! Please! His cock tastes like garbage!"

I had a choice here. I could help her and be a hero or listen to Mack and fuck the shit out of her again. I decided I wasn't going to be good boy this Christmas.

I climbed in the back seat and pushed Mack out of the way. I picked Missy up from the car floor and propped her up in the submissive all fours positions. I pushed her dress up to her waist, forcefully tore a big hole in her pantyhose, unbuckled my pants, and started pumping my dick into her wet pussy.

Her bra covered tits were flopping in Mack's face so he pulled the bra cups down and sucked on her tits. She was enjoying getting fucked by two men in the back seat of her car.

Missy's glasses were almost falling off her face when she turned back to me and said, "Oh Jake fuck my fat ass! Call me a slut guys!"

Mack jumped right in, "Everyone knows you're a slut! Now open that mouth of yours!"

Missy complied with Mack's request and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She licked his shaft to the tip of the head. Then she plunged her mouth over the majority of his whole member.

Missy took her mouth off Mack's dick and moaned, "Oh god I'm such a cock slut! Give it to me hard baby! Oh yeah!"

Her massive ass smelled like perfume and sweat. The whole car had a scent of nasty sex. I kept thrusting my hard cock into her pussy and then switched it to her ass. She let out a big moan as I glided it in. God her ass was heavenly and never stops jiggling when you're pounding it.

We repositioned Missy to switch up the position. Mack pulled her big ass on top of his lap as she started to ride him. As I tried standing up in the crammed backseat, she turned her head and began sucking my cock like it was her favorite popsicle. I forcefully grabbed a fist full of her hair pulling her back and forth on my cock. With my other hand I groped her right breast.

I was getting tired of standing so I pulled her off Mack's lap and pinned her back flat on the seat. I started tittyfucking her huge rack. They were so big that my cock disappeared and all I saw was my head poke through the top.

While panting Missy yelled, "Oh Jake! Fuck my fat tits baby!"

My load was building up and ready to explode. So I let her know. "I'm gonna cum! Where do you want it?!"

Her dress was torn and barley stayed on. We all got out of the car as she squatted down on her heels barley balancing herself. She grabbed a cock in each hand and began jerking us both off. She had the tips pointed towards her cleavage. Her tits were flopping and swaying as she was tugging at our dicks. Her glasses were amazingly still resting on her nose.

Missy knew we were ready, "Oh god! Cum all over my tits boys!

We didn't know, but one of greeters was watching from his car the whole time. I think he knew Missy wouldn't turn down any cock. He snuck in our fuck session with his semihard dick out and Missy started blowing him too.

Her bra was hanging on by her shoulder straps, there were two big rips in her nylons by her plump inner thighs, and her dress was still tucked around her waist.

Missy looked at the Greeter while blowing him, "Oh yeah! I'm such a store slut!"

We all groaned, "Fuck!" as cum started shooting out towards her. Ropes of jizz were coming from all direction. Her glasses got hit a few times along with her mouth. Most of it was dripping off her chin in between and on her heavy tits. She licked our dicks clean.

It appears she has a finishing move as she got up and walked towards me. She turned around, grabbed my cock and pushed it deep into her ass crack. The movement of her cottage cheese ass cheeks up and down got me rock hard again.

As Missy was grinding on my erection she turned to me and said, "Mmmm Jake should we tell our spouses we'll be late again?"