Tissue Fetish Massage

Story Info
Friendly massage leads to a tissue fetish fantasy come true.
3k words
3.4
10.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had started doing sprint training a couple of days a week at the oval near work at lunch times. A number of people were usually jogging around the outside whilst I did my drills in the centre of the oval. After about two weeks, as I was stretching by the side of the oval, an older guy who I had noticed previously, stopped as he ran past me. He was a couple of inches taller than me, and more solidly built, but in very good shape for someone who was probably in his early fifties. He commented positively on my speed and form, particularly as my 140 pound frame clearly indicated I was a distance runner. He said that he used to be a sports therapist, but had retired early. He told me his name was Gerry. We talked for a while about the sort of training I was doing, and he wished me well and said he might see me around the place, as he lived nearby.

A few days later, I saw him again, and gave him a wave. When I finished my workout, I caught up to him as I jogged to cool down, and we chatted as we jogged around the oval for 10 minutes or so. He complemented me on my physique, saying I was in terrific shape, and how keeping my weight down would assist with my running. He also complemented my smoothly shaved legs, saying he knew a lot of girls that would kill for legs like mine.

We chatted for a while longer after we finished running, and I felt very comfortable talking with him. Although probably 20 years older than me, he had an approachability that put me at ease, and pleasant looks that made him enjoyable to be around.

The following Thursday, I saw him again. Again I joined him running around the boundary, and he asked how my training was going. I mentioned some tightness in my gluteals, and we talked about possible causes for a while. He asked whether I had some time that afternoon, and if I did, he would be able to give me a massage to loosen up the tight area. I mentioned that I had no meetings that afternoon, and a light schedule at work, and could slip away.

"Perfect" he said. "If you have an hour or so, I can give your legs a complete going over, as well as working on your butt muscles." Given the high cost of massage therapists, I eagerly jumped at the opportunity. He gave me his address, and I jogged back to work to shower, although with an unusual feeling in my stomach I couldn't quite put my finger on.

Being a manager, there was no issues with me slipping out, and a made a fake appointment in my calendar to cover my absence. Gerry had a nice terrace near my office, and it took me about 10 minutes to walk there. Gerry greeted me at the door, and led me through to his lounge room, where his massage table was set up.

"I'm glad you could make it. I hope I can help you get that tightness sorted out so I can see you sprinting again soon." His tone and wording were quite flirtatious, but that didn't bother me, as I was beginning to really enjoy his company.

"Are you OK to strip down to your briefs?" he asked.

"Sure" I said "they are not much smaller than the running shorts I wear, so I could hardly be embarrassed". I was starting to play along.

"Yes, they are pretty short" Gerry said. "Good thing you've got the body to pull it off"

Gerry went to leave the room, but I assured him it was fine to stay.

There were towels spread over the massage table, and the usual hollow where your face lies.

"I don't have any face hole covers at the moment, but I could use some tissues if you'd like?"

I am not sure whether it was a lucky guess, or he had some sort of intuition (I certainly don't remember saying anything about it), but he had honed in on a major kink of mine. I love the look and feel of tissues, particularly the large ones that are popular these days. I often blindfold and gag myself with them, and rub my cock with them until I come. Just hearing Gerry say that made by cock twitch, and the thought of having them on my face made it begin to harden in my briefs.

Gerry acted nonchalantly, and pulled two from the box and laid them over the face hole. Almost without thinking, I went to say something, but then stopped. Gerry noticed, and asked me what I wanted to say. Trying to sound cool, I asked if I could possibly have a few more tissues there.

"Of course" he said, and pulled another 4 or 5 from the box. "Is that enough?"

"yes, that's fine" I muttered sheepishly, and shifted to try and hide the growing bulge in my briefs. Again, Gerry seemed not to notice, and told me to lie face down on the bench.

"How long have you got?" he asked, as I tried to lie down comfortably on my still hard cock, and buried my face in the sensual feel of a pile of tissues.

"All afternoon if I want" I replied, "but I don't want to keep you."

"Nonsense" Gerry laughed. "It's great to be working with an athletic body again. Why don't we do a whole body massage, to loosen everything up?" The thought of spending the afternoon with the caress of tissues on my face shot another pump of blood to my groin, and I didn't even pretend to decline his offer.

Gerry put some oil on his hands and some more on my back, and began to rub. Being a sports massage, it wasn't strictly relaxing, but his hands felt good, and he was a great conversationalist, so I really started to relax.

"How are those tissues going?" he asked. "You seem to really like them" he added as an observation.

"They feel really good" I confessed.

"Let me replace the ones you've got" he said. "They are probably getting crushed." He pulled five more tissues from the box, and asked me to lift my head slightly. The replaced the old ones with the new ones, and then smoothed them over my face as he patted them into position.

"Thank you" I meekly offered.

Gerry returned to his efforts, working his way down towards my lower back.

"Would you like to talk about tissues?" he asked, matter-of-factly. He knew he was taking a risk, but I think he sensed how aroused I was, and felt fairly confident. "Sometimes we have feelings inside us that we'd like to let out, but never get a chance".

"What would you like to know?" I replied, letting him know that he could take that next step, but that he would have to be in the driver's seat.

"Well, from your reaction earlier on, I would say that the hold some special appeal to you."

"Yes." I was beginning to open up "I love the look and the feel and the smell, and even the sound of them being pulled from the box. I love feeling them on my skin, and I really love them over my face."

"That's really cool" he replied, a response I was not really expecting. "I bet you can have a lot of fun with that. Do you like to be blindfolded with them?"

"Yes. That's my favourite."

"What do you tie them up with?" Gerry asked.

"I use stockings or pantyhose." I replied. For some reason I had no real qualms opening up to him.

"Yeah - they are great for that sort of thing. Although I reckon they would look better on your legs." he said laughingly.

"Yeah - that feels good to" I confessed, giving away another of my deepest secrets - my fetish for stockings and pantyhose.

"Man - I would really love to see that." A brief silence hung in the air, before Gerry broke it with his professional manner. "OK, I think it's time to do your pecs. But just wait there a second, I need to grab something."

Gerry disappeared from the room, and I heard him walk up the stair. My cock was still rock hard, and I was nervous about rolling over, despite the intimate nature of the conversation we were having. Gerry returned shortly afterwards, and I heard him pull 8 tissues from the box, my cock twitching with each pull.

"Lift your head" Gerry said, his words seeming a little more forceful than previously. A few seconds later, the eight tissues, folded in half, were pulled tightly across my eyes and tied into place. The slight give in the binding told me it was a stocking, and I just melted at the feel on my skin. "That will make sure the light is not too bright in year eyes" he said, continuing the charade of casualness that belied the increasingly hot situation unfolding.

"I need you to roll over onto your back so I can do your pecs. With all the sprinting you are doing, it is important to keep your upper body loose."

I hesitated for a moment, and started to speak. "umm..."

Again reading my mind, Gerry reassured me "Nothing to be embarrassed about if you are a little aroused. Those tissues must be doing a number on you. Just roll over, and I'll sort it out."

I wasn't sure what 'sorting it out' meant, but I rolled over anyway. Gerry pulled five more tissues from the box, and lifting up the waist band of my briefs, laid them flat over my cock. Under the guise of protecting my modesty, Gerry was getting me even further aroused - a fact of which I knew he was perfectly aware.

He started work on my pecs and upper body, again the consummate professional. When he had finished, he wiped my chest dry with a towel.

"Your nipples are probably dry from all the running you do. We better make sure they don't dry out too much. With that he pulled four tissues from the box, and folded them into two squares that he placed over each nipple. "Arch your back" he requested, his tone getting even more forceful, and as I complied, he slid another stocking under my back, tying it on the side to hold the tissues in place over my nipples.

Sliding down to my legs, Gerry massaged my feet, and then my front calves and quads. The motion of him massaging my upper quads caused the tissues to rub over my cock, creating a heavenly feeling. I was hoping that he would just reach up and start rubbing my dick, but I knew he had other plans.

"OK. Now for the big guns. You can roll over now". I instantly complied, to push the tissues surrounding my cock harder into me.

"It's best that you have your pants off for this. Would that be OK?" Gerry asked.

"Yes please" I replied, letting Gerry know that I really wanted to him to see me fully naked. I lifted my crotch off the table, and he pulled my pants down. To my disappointment, this also took the pile of tissues off my cock, leaving my feeling proverbially (as well as actually) naked. I went to lower my hips, but he said "wait" and pulled five more tissues from the box and lay them under my crotch. "There, wouldn't want you to miss out."

Gerry went back to work, starting on my calves, and resumed his professional banter. He repeated the job on my hamstrings, and then went to work on my glutes.

"Your arse is really tight" he commented in a wonderful double entendre. "I'll have to take some time to loosen it up." He worked my glutes hard and broke down some of the tightness, which was fairly painful, as has always been my experience.

"That probably hurt a bit" Gerry commented. "I'll just spend some time doing some gentle massage to ease things a bit." He got some sorbolene cream, and began to slowly massage my arse cheeks - this time being far more sensual than the sport massage techniques he had used on the rest of my body. As he moved from cheek to cheek, his hands got closer to my exposed anus.

"How does that feel?" he asked, as he rubbed my cheeks.

"So good! It makes the pain worthwhile." I replied. "Please don't stop" I added.

Sensing he had my full consent to go further, he started to move his finger around my rosebud.

"How does that feel?" he asked

"Even better" I replied.

Getting all the encouragement he needed, Gerry squeezed out a large dollup of cream and started to work it into my arse. Slowly his fingers penetrated me, and he was soon sliding his middle finger in and out of my arse.

"Do you want me to loosen your arse up inside as well?" Gerry whispered, as he continued to work his finger in and out.

"Oh yeah" I moaned. "Work my arse over."

Gerry kept his rhythm going, and then gently eased a second finger in. He kept this going for about 5 minutes, and then said "I've got something I think you might like." He temporarily removed has fingers from my now gaping arse, and I heard him open a drawer. Unable to see through my tissue blindfold, I heard him squeeze another load of lube from the tube. Some went into my arse, and then I felt something hard push at the entrance.

"This butt plug will keep you nice and full" he said and started slowly sliding it in. I was so turned on that my arse stretched open to accommodate the medium sized plug.

"OK tissueboy, let's go" said Gerry, as he helped me up off the table. He led me over to the sofa and guided me down.

"On your hands and knees" he ordered, and I eagerly complied.

"Do you want to suck daddy's cock?" he asked.

"Yes please" I quickly replied.

I heard Gerry quickly strip down, and opened my mouth in anticipation.

Slowly his hard cock slid into my willing, but inexperienced mouth. Gerry talked me through my first blow job. Guiding me when and where to suck and lick, he gradually increased the tempo, eventually grabbing the back of my head, and pulling my mouth into his cock.

After about 20 minutes of expert guidance and novice enthusiasm, Gerry said "Well done, tissueboy" and slid his cock from my mouth. "Are you ready to have daddy loosen up your arse once and for all?"

"Yes please daddy" I cooed.

"Good boy. Daddy has another special treat for you." He walked over to the bench, and return a few seconds later. One, two, three, four, five - I heard him pull some tissues from the box. A few seconds later I felt the folded pile of tissues placed over my mouth, and then tied in place with another stocking. My cock had been rock hard for over an hour, but still managed to get an extra jolt.

He walked behind me, and slowly slid the butt plug out of my arse. Then quite suddenly he slid it back in. I groaned into the mound of tissues tightly covering my mouth. Gerry began fucking me slowly with the butt plug, opening me up even wider. Then he slid it in and stepped back.

I heard the unmistakable sound of him sliding on a condom and applying more lube. HE pulled the butt plug out one last time, and then placed his cock at the entrance to my now loose hole. Inch by inch he began to enter me, and as my arse began to adjust, I felt like I'd never felt before.

Once he finally had all seven inches inside me, he began to slowly fuck me. As my arse became more and more willing, he increased the tempo, and began to push harder with each stroke. For 15 minutes he kept it up, and I didn't want it to end. But I could tell Gerry was working himself up, and needed to come.

I didn't think things could get better, when Gerry slowed down his rhythm and pulled five more tissues from the box. Grasping them in his hand, he reached around and started to rub my cock. The combined sensation of his cock deep in my arse with feel of him rubbing tissues on my cock dragged me to a new state of ecstasy. Gerry increased the force and tempo of his strokes, burying his cock right down to his balls in my ever willing arse.

As the heavenly feeling of tissues on my cock dragged me towards my impending climax, Gerry reached full intensity, slamming his thick hard cock into my quivering arse. My mind became a blur, as I lost control, screaming "Fuck me, fuck me", muffled by my tight tissue gag.

"Take me load tissue slut." Gerry yelled, as he made a final deep thrust into my arse, and came for a full five seconds. Despite coming so hard, he had the presence of mind to increase the pressure from his hand on my tissue covered cock.

"Cum on the tissues, slut." he commanded, and being completely in this trance, I dutifully shot the hardest load I have ever produced. The intensity of the orgasm caused me to briefly collapse, and l ended up face first on the couch, with Gerry's cock still firmly lodged inside me.

Slowly Gerry slid out of me, leaving me panting and moaning. A few seconds later, I heard the sound of five tissues being pulled from the box. My mind raced with the possibilities, and I wasn't left wondering for long, as he wedged them into my still gaping arse.

"Come and see me in the next room when you recover", he said, and walked out of the room.