Tit for Tat

Story Info
A Voyeur and an Exhibitionist play a game.
5.1k words
4.61
33.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joefelton
joefelton
211 Followers

Chapter One

Wednesday

The sky is overcast today. Seattle has many gloomy days in October.

A dark haired man in his mid-thirties jogs on a treadmill in a corner of his office. He's wearing loose fitting running shorts and a black t-shirt. He's been running for a half hour and his t-shirt shows a damp spot down the middle of his back. He's wearing navy blue Nike running shoes with no socks. It's noon and he's doing a short workout before his next meeting, which is scheduled to start in forty-five minutes.

The man is thirty-five years old. He's a tall man with a muscular build and a flat stomach. Women typically describe him as "a fox." He's handsome, intelligent and successful... and he's well aware of how women look at him. Young beautiful women throw themselves shamelessly at him all the time, but the man shows no interest. He prefers women who are older than him... ten years or more. These women aren't as impressed with his good looks or his wealth, and are more interested in him as a person. They also know how to please a man.

His office is on the forty-second floor of a high-rise building located one block from Bellingham Bay. The posh executive suite is located at a corner of the building. It's approximately eighty feet long and thirty-five feet wide. The two walls that make up the corner have floor-to-ceiling windows. One wall of windows has a view of the waterfront. The other wall of windows looks out on a high-rise tower in the business district, and the man's large desk is by these windows.

On top of the desk sits an iMac computer, a wireless keyboard and a track pad. A water bottle, binoculars and cell phone are next to the computer. While working he sits in a black leather swivel chair with his back to the window. The man likes to rotate his chair and gaze out the window when taking a break. There are two office chairs on the other side of the desk for clients. A large flat screen display is mounted on the far wall behind the client's chairs, which he uses during business meetings.

The man finishes his run and walks over to his desk. He strips off his damp t-shirt and places it on the back of one of the visitor's chairs to dry. He picks up the water bottle and takes a long drink. His muscles are loose and he feels relaxed. He has some free time before he needs to change for his next meeting.

He picks up the binoculars to see if there's anything interesting to see in the building across from him. He likes to observe people when they're not aware they're being watched. Usually what he sees is routine... people working at their desks, business meetings in the conference rooms, people eating lunch in the break room; but sometimes he sees more interesting things.

The floor directly across has five rooms that face his building. The first one on the left is a large conference room. The next room is an ordinary office. In the center is a break room that has three small dining tables with chairs, and a small kitchen area. The room to right of the break room has another standard office. He directs his attention to this room because three times before he's watched the occupants doing things that could be considered "not business related."

The first time he observed an older gentleman with distinguished gray hair, who he assumed was a manager, and a beautiful young woman having a "quickie" during their lunch hour. He thinks that the woman is the gentleman's executive assistant since they spend a lot of time working together. The man was sitting in a chair with his slacks and underwear around his ankles. His assistant was kneeling on the floor in front of him, giving him an enthusiastic blowjob. Her mouth bobbed up and down on the head of his cock while she stroked his shaft with her hand. It took less than a minute for the manager to come in her mouth.

The second time he watched them was a few days later. The grey haired gentleman was naked from the waist down and standing in front of the window. The woman was also facing the window, kneeling on the floor beside his leg. One of her arms was wrapped behind his thigh with her hand between his legs, fondling his balls. Her other hand was wrapped around the shaft of his dick, jacking him off. He enjoyed watching the manager close his eyes and thrust his hips forward into her hand, ejaculating on the window. Afterwards she used his underwear to clean the window.

The third time the woman was naked from the waist down. She was bent over the desk with her face looking out the window. Her feet were on the floor and her legs were spread apart. The manager stood behind her. His slacks were on but his fly was unzipped, and he was fucking her from behind. The man could tell when the woman was having an orgasm because the manager would cover her mouth to stifle her screams. Apparently the young woman could orgasm quite easily because her mouth was covered three times while she was being penetrated.

Today this office is unoccupied. The man directs the binoculars to the corner room directly opposite him. It's a large room intended for a senior executive. He sees an attractive middle age woman sitting at a large desk with her back to the window, reading some papers on her desk. Occasionally she rotates her chair giving the man an opportunity to see more of her. From her clothing she appears to be a senior executive. She's wearing a stylish burgundy business suit with a white satin blouse. The top two buttons are undone revealing some cleavage. She wears a thin gold chain necklace with a large purple gemstone around her neck and stylish black high heels. She has attractive legs and is not wearing stockings. He estimates her to be forty-five to fifty years old. She has striking shoulder length blonde hair. She wears just the right of make up for business. Her bright red lips complement her deep blue eyes. He looks at her left hand and notices she's not wearing a wedding ring.

Something about her is very appealing to the man. He thinks to himself, "This is no ordinary woman." He watches her for another five minutes. "Yes," he thinks, "She could be the one!"

The woman raises her head and looks casually out the window. She sees a dark haired nearly naked man in the building across from her, looking at her through binoculars. She stands up and looks in his direction. She reaches into one of her desk drawers, takes out a pair of binoculars, and brings them to her eyes.

She focuses her attention on the man. The first thing she notices is how handsome he is. His body is physically very fit. She thinks to herself, "Well... aren't you a pleasant surprise? I think I'd like to know you!"

She puts the binoculars down on her desk, raises her right hand and waves once to him. She gives him a friendly smile. The man puts his binoculars down and waves back, returning her smile. The woman gives him a "thumbs up" sign with her hand. The man returns her a "thumbs up."

He thinks, "She certainly isn't shy."

He brings the binoculars back up to his eyes. She sits comfortably in her chair with her legs crossed. She continues looking at the man and smiling, as she slowly uncrosses her legs. She parts her thighs, giving the man a view of her white lace panties.

The man is impressed by her boldness. "She's magnificent!" he says to himself, "I want her!"

He brings the binoculars down, smiles and gives her another "thumbs up."

He opens his desk drawer and pulls out a blank sheet of paper. He grabs a black marker pen, scribbles on the paper, and places the paper against the window with the writing facing her.

The woman brings up the binoculars and reads the paper. She knows immediately that it's his cell phone number.

She thinks, "OK, let's begin."

She picks up her cell phone and sends a text, "I'm Martha. What's your name?"

He scans the text and replies, "Adam."

"I love your body, Adam."

He texts back, "Martha... I think you know how beautiful you are."

She nods her head and smiles, "I want to see all of you!"

He replies, "I'll show. Tit for tat?"

The woman thinks, "He's cocky. I like that!" She replies, "Of course!"

He texts back, "Ladies first."

The woman thinks to herself, "You'd better be worth this!"

Martha stands up and moves to the side of her desk. She turns around so her back is towards the window. She reaches behind her and unzips her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. She lifts up the tails of her blouse so he has a view of her shapely ass. She stands motionless for a bit and then turns around to face Adam.

She slowly unbuttons her blouse starting at her neck, teasing him. She opens the front of her blouse revealing a white lacey push-up bra. The material is thin and the half cups barely cover her nipples that poke out from the fabric. She removes her blouse and throws it on the floor. Reaching behind her back she unhooks her bra and drops it to the floor, revealing her large beautiful breasts.

The woman places her hands on top of her head. She rotates her body to the left, and then to the right, giving Adam a view of her tits from both sides of her body.

Adam likes what he sees. He wants more!

Martha places her hands under her breasts, pushing them together and lifting them up. She jiggles them from side to side, up and down. She grabs one breast with her hands and lifts it up to her face. She moves her head down and sticks out her tongue, licking her nipple. She sucks the nipple into her mouth and massages it with her tongue.

He's amazed at her brazenness. He thinks, "She's fearless. I'll do whatever it takes to have her!"

She lets go of her breast and reaches down with one hand to pull the front of her panties aside, revealing her pink pussy. She has a full bush of blonde pubic hair.

Adam thinks, "Natural blonde... yes!!"

She picks up her phone and texts, "Your turn."

He reads her text and gives her a "thumbs up."

He texts back, "Thanks for showing! You're amazing!"

Adam stands in front of the window. He turns around with his back facing her. He sticks his thumbs into the waistband of his running shorts and pulls them down to his knees. He brings his legs together and his shorts drop to the floor.

He's not wearing underwear. He places his hands on top of his head and holds this pose. He turns around... slowly. Martha watches intently as the front of his gorgeous body comes into view.

He has an erection. His rock hard dick is sticking straight out from his body... pointing upwards. He grabs his phone and holds it over his dick. He adjusts the zoom, takes a close up photo and sends the "dick-pic" to Martha's phone.

Martha stares intently at the dick-pic. Adam has the most beautiful cock she's ever seen. It's seven inches long, two inches thick and circumcised. It's perfectly straight and blemish free... it could be made of flesh colored porcelain.

Martha picks up her phone and texts, "Adam... such a beautiful cock! I want to see it come!"

He thinks, "Wow, she doesn't play games!"

Adam replies, "No time now, client meeting in fifteen minutes. I'll come for you; tomorrow @noon."

She texts back, "It's a date. SEE you tomorrow!"

Chapter Two

Thursday, 11:45 am

Martha is sitting at her desk and is anxious. She's wearing a loose fitting white skirt and a red sweater that shows her figure.

She's been thinking about Adam constantly since yesterday. She picks up her phone and stares at the photo of his cock. She's looked at it least a hundred times. She thinks, "It's so gorgeous!"

She's looked at Adam's window several times this morning, but the lights have been off. She checks the time on her cell phone.

"Only a few minutes till noon," she thinks, "He'd better not chicken out!"

She looks over again. The lights in his office come on, and she sees Adam drop his briefcase and cell phone onto his desk. He opens one of the desk drawers and pulls out a remote control, which she assumes is for the display screen, and puts it on the desk next to his phone. He opens his briefcase and pulls out a small purple bottle, a black dinner plate and a hand towel. He looks over in her direction. He gives her a big smile and waves.

Martha stands up, waves back at him and picks up her phone.

She texts, "Hello Adam. I missed you... are we still on for our date?"

He scans her message and replies, "Of course Martha... tit for tat, right?"

He's wearing an expensive, dark gray three-piece suit. Adam takes off his suit jacket and places it over the back of one of the visitor's chairs. He reaches down and takes off his shoes. He's not wearing socks. He walks over to the side of the desk and tilts the screen of his iMac so it faces him. He scoots the track pad over and clicks on it. He checks the screen and is satisfied.

He texts Martha, "OK, I'm ready. Have a seat and enjoy!"

Martha reads the text and sits in her chair. She feels giddy that this is really happening. She brings her binoculars up to her eyes.

Adam picks up the controller and points it towards the screen. It comes on displaying the start screen for a video. She sees the cursor move over the PLAY button. The video starts.

Martha watches the screen. The scene is a modest apartment living room. A beige cloth covered couch rests against a white wall. Two naked women walk into the room. The first woman is middle age, about thirty years old. She's slightly hefty, with large breasts and dark brown hair. She's attractive but not stunning. She looks like a typical actress in an average porn video. The other woman is younger, about twenty, with a slim figure and short blonde hair. Martha estimates her weight to be no more than a hundred and ten pounds, and she's about five feet tall.

The brunette sits with her back against a corner of the couch. She lifts her legs and pulls her knees up to her chest. The blonde girl kneels on the floor in front of her. The brunette reaches down with her hands and spreads her pussy lips apart, showing the pink flesh inside. The blonde girl leans forward and starts rubbing the woman's anus with her middle finger. She applies some pressure and shoves her finger inside the brunette's ass.

The brunette appears to be enjoying this... she closes her eyes and smiles.

The blonde sticks a second finger inside... then the third... then the fourth. She pushes in while rotating her fingers. She pulls her thumb under her fingers and shoves her hand inside the woman's ass, up to her wrist. She slowly moves her fist in and out.

Adam reaches for the track pad, pauses the video and looks over at Martha. She's still sitting in her chair watching through her binoculars.

He picks up his phone and texts, " Do you like the video Martha?

Martha reads his text and replies, "Not really. I'm not into women. But if it gets you in the mood to come for me, I like it a lot!"

Adam replies, "It gets me in the mood."

Martha picks up her binoculars and looks at Adam's face. She thinks, "God he's handsome!"

She puts the binoculars down and texts, "Adam, does this get you in the mood?"

Adam looks back at Martha. She pulls her skirt up and spreads her legs. She isn't wearing panties. He gazes at her blonde pubic hair and slit.

He replies, "Hell yes!" and gives her a thumbs up.

Adam takes off his vest and throws it on the chair where his jacket is. He takes off his gold cufflinks, puts them on the desk and unbuttons his white dress shirt, revealing his muscular chest. He throws the shirt over the chair. He unbuckles his black leather belt and slowly pulls his zipper down, teasing Martha. The pants drop to the floor and he steps out of them. He too is not wearing underwear. He has an erection but he's not fully hard. He looks out at Martha and waves to her. Martha waves back but does not stop looking through the binoculars.

Adam restarts the video.

The girl's hand is still in the woman's ass, up to her wrist. The girl brings up her free hand and rubs the woman's clit with her index finger. She moves her finger down the slit and sticks it inside. She sticks in a second finger... then a third... then the fourth. She draws in her thumb and shoves her hand in the brunette's pussy.

The camera moves back to display the scene. The blonde girl has her fist in the woman's ass and another fist in her pussy. The girl pushes her hands in and out, fucking both of her holes. The woman looks up at the ceiling and closes her eyes. She's very close to climaxing.

Martha moves the binoculars from the screen to Adam... he's rock hard.

Martha thinks about how gorgeous his cock is. She wants it bad; in her mouth; in her cunt; in her ass; anywhere is fine with her. Whatever Adam wants she'll do for him, as long as she gets to have his beautiful cock.

Adam pauses the video and turns his body to face Martha. He grabs his dick and shakes it for her.

Martha laughs and waves to him.

He grabs the bottle off the desk and squirts some liquid into his hand. Martha figures the liquid is lubricant. He rubs the palm of his hand on the head of his dick, then moves his hand down the shaft coating it with the lube. He makes a ring by placing the tips of his index finger and thumb together, and places it around the head of his cock. He applies pressure with his hand and strokes slowly down the shaft. When his hand reaches the bottom he relaxes the pressure and quickly slides his hand back up to the head.

He looks directly at Martha and continues stroking.

He senses that he's getting close. He rotates his body towards the desk and picks up the plate with his free hand. He grips the head of his cock firmly and very slowly slides his hand down the shaft. The head of his cock is purple. When his hand is halfway down he pulls it away and puts the plate underneath the head. His dick starts to throb, moving at an upward angle. A white strand of come spurts out... landing on the plate. His cock pulses four more times, and four more strands of come shoot out onto the plate. Adam looks up at the ceiling and takes a deep breath.

After a few seconds he places the plate back on his desk. He picks up the hand towel and wipes off his dick.

He looks over at Martha. She has one hand on her pussy and she's rubbing her middle finger on her clit. The binoculars are on the desk and she's looking into Adam's eyes. She arches her back and pushes her cunt into her hand. She looks up at the ceiling and yells something. Her body starts to shake.

A few seconds later she sits back in her chair, pulls her skirt down and crosses her legs.

Adam picks up his phone and texts, "Did you enjoy watching me come, Martha? I enjoyed doing it for you!"

Martha replies, "Yes I did, Adam! Can we have another date?"

He replies, "Sure, when?"

Martha thinks for a few seconds, "Tomorrow @noon. My turn...I'll do something special for you, Adam!"

He replies, "It's a date! See you tomorrow, Martha!"

Chapter Three

Friday, 11:45 am

Adam has a busy schedule this morning; two important conference calls and a meeting with a prospective client. He focuses on his work, determined to stay on schedule so he'll be on time for his date with Martha. He checks the time. He has fifteen minutes to spare before what he hopes will be the highlight of his day, maybe even his whole week.

He looks over at Martha's window. The lights are on but the curtains are closed, so he can't tell if she's there.

At exactly twelve noon the curtain partially opens. Martha stands at the window... she's not wearing her normal business attire. No, today she's wearing a white long sleeve laboratory coat that extends to her knees. Her blonde hair is tied back in a ponytail and she's wearing nerdy glasses. She still has her stylish black high heels on her feet, and she still wears the perfect amount of makeup. Adam thinks she's beautiful.

She looks over at Adam and gives him a warm smile. She thinks, "He didn't keep me waiting. I like that. Sweetheart, you're going to remember this day for the rest of your life!"

joefelton
joefelton
211 Followers
12