Tit for Tat

Story Info
Hot Wife defines the Marriage.
4k words
3.7
49.2k
25
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckold, humiliation, cbt, male chastity. Stuff like that

Barocca, my wife, was drop dead gorgeous. The kind of super hot gorgeous that does photo spreads and some lesbian porn until she's ready to retire and then does one hetero scene was some puny dick white guy who can't even shoot a load. Well, that kind of gorgeous. Just saying.

Her ebony skin was barely covered by her short jeans shorts and spaghetti strap top. Her huge round tits jutted forth, like twin air bags. Her long athletic legs stretched forever, I mean it took a minute or two to gaze from her ankle up to her hip. She was just buckling on her heeled sandals. They had a good 3 inches of lift, at least.

"You're sure about the high heels, sweety?" I nodded that I was. She would be nearly 6 inches taller than me with them on.

She stood up, and her braless bosom came towards me like 3D. They wiggled, with hard inch long nipples tracing a pattern under the fabric.

"This is why I don't normally let you dress me." She said, looking in the full length mirror. "I'd be shamed out of the secretary pool if my co workers saw me like this."

"You look great!" My weenie was at full staff. All 3 and a half inches, rigid as a tent pole.

"Oh look who is awake!" She said in a cutey little girl voice. She tapped her index finger against the tiny lump in my shorts and then met my gaze. "That's good, right? Your first erection since..."

Since my business failed and foreclosed three weeks ago. It was mental. My organ was fine physically, but the psychological devastation of losing my lifelong business had reduced it to a shriveled dormant baby worm.

Barocca was holding her legs close together, and her hips swayed, trying to rub her inner thighs against her pussy. She closed her eyelids lightly, as if imagining having a cock inside her again. It had been weeks for her too.

"Baby are we back in business?" Immediately she regretted her word choice. My worm collapsed. "OH! I'm sorry!" And she was. Weeks, I tell you.

"Can you get it back?"

"I think so, I don't know. Are we still going on the boat cruise?"

"Yes, sure."

"And you are going to wear these clothes, just like this?"

"Well, I am having second thoughts." Again she looked in the long mirror. "This top displays my nipples, and doesn't exactly hide my tits!" The thin white material was a half shirt, hanging off her balloons about half way down to her navel. Any lift of her hands overhead displayed some sexy under boob. The spaghetti straps made a bra impossible. Barocca noticed how light and flimsy the material was, and had suspicions about what would happen if it got wet.

I dropped my shorts. My shriveled weenie was the size of a pinkie finger.

"Barocca, are we going to stay together?" I don't see why she would. Ours wasn't exactly a childhood romance, lifelong crush story. She married a wealthy business man, and moved into a big home. And I married a knockout beauty queen who was a killer in the aerobics studio and sported giant black volleyballs on her chest that I had bought for her. She was a trophy wife. I was a sugar daddy, that ran out of sugar.

There was quiet between us.

"Does your we-we still work?" She licked her lips, stuck out her hip in a sexy way. Trying to entice me. It didn't work.

"I think it will still work. Can you do me a favor, can you just say that you'll go on the cruise dressed like that.?" The cruise was a one hour tour of the bay. Something nice for couples.

She was befuddled. For a long moment, then another. Then her face looked like a light bulb went off.

"You enjoy showing me off, don't you?" My weiner twitched. "I'm your big titty wife that you can use to feed your ego?"

There was quiet between us.

She ran her hands across her tight abs, along her rib cage, then reached under her shirt, massaging her under boobs.

"There will be plenty of men there. Young men, tall men, athletic men. And me dressed like this?"

She had glanced down as she wound her fingers under her shirt. When she looked back at me, my weiner was rock hard. It was so hard that it was shaking, trembling in a fit of desperate need. Pre cum goobered up out of the head slit messily.

"You want me to walk around in these heels, small shorts, and top? Maybe bending over sometimes, maybe lifting my arms like this?" She put her arms up and behind her head. Her top rose up, showing her under boobs, almost all the way up to her nipples.

Pre cum bubbled out. My entire cock head was covered in slime. The veins around my dick expanded and pulsed. One might even think I was going to ejaculate right there, no touch.

"Do you know how humiliating that is for me?" Truth is, I knew exactly. Only it wasn't embarrassment. It was fear, terror. I've had occasion to see people afraid of heights, afraid of flying, afraid of a snake. That's the look that comes to my wife's eyes when I try to sly her into wearing a bikini or sexy dress. I see it every time. She laughs it off, politely refuses. She's truly terrified of exposing herself in public. Which is precisely the thing that makes my weiner hard as stone. She looked at me, I at her. We understood where we were.

"I'm not surprised. You are always giving me Victoria Secret catalogues, Frederick's of Hollywood. Always buying me bikinis and trying to get me to the beach. You have me walk in front of windows bare chested. I think I've known about this for awhile. I'm really happy with these big, round tits you got me, but I thought you'd be happy if they were all yours?"

"We're going to lose the house aren't we?" She asked softly.

I nodded. The house, and a lot more. She sat on the bed.

"I'd like to talk about something else as well. Do you realize how you act exactly, after you climax?"

Now it was my turn to be befuddled.

"After you spurt, you just tune me out. Like I don't exist. That time I was nude and you tricked me into walking to the sliding glass doors while the landscapers were here. Well you got out of your mind horny, you spurted as soon as I touched your we-we. Then you just lie down for a nap. Meanwhile, my humiliation from being seen by that whole Mexican crew will be with me forever."

"I'm sorry. I don't try to be mean. I just kind of shut down after I ejaculate."

"Well, that's a problem. You don't think of my wants and needs. You use my body to get off, and then you are done."

"You're going to leave me aren't you?"

She crooked a finger at me, beckoning me in front of her. My pathetic soft worm hung limply.

"I understand we'll have to move somewhere smaller. Things won't be so easy for us. But I'm willing to be more than a selfish black Barbie Doll, if you're willing to be more than an egotistical cad. I'm willing to stay beside you, but there are some things I want. I need."

I didn't know what to say. My smooth sales delivery died with my confidence three weeks ago. Barocca would stay with me? Side by side. Did I deserve this? I've been a rich douche bag my whole life, because I could get away with it. I've even come to like it. I loved to parade Barocca around like a trophy that I owned.

"This part might get tricky. Let's go down stairs." She led me out of our bedroom, down the steps to the back dinette area. I watched her strong ass walking in those tight jeans. Her leg muscles contouring and flexing with each step. She walked up to the (floor to ceiling) sliding glass doors and whooshed the curtain all the way to the sides.

Daylight burst in. I was still pantless from the bedroom. Outside a crew of lawn mowers were working the back yard, all 16 acres of it down to my private lake. They were on riding mowers, with hearing protection on their ears. Most of them were far away. No one seemed to notice us...yet. However, I did see that the grass here right by the house wasn't cut yet. It was only a matter of time until one or more of them drove over.

"OK, this is the tough part, Anon." Barocca walked back and forth in front of the window in those high heeled sandals. She looked at me coyly. My weiner stirred. Her exhibition excited me, but I didn't relish being seen myself. I have no personal exposure kinks, and I don't have much to show anyway. Embarrassingly little actually.

Barocca was looking at Mr. We-we. Who wasn't being very attentive!

With one smooth movement, she swooped her top up over her head and off. She let it fall to the floor next to her heels. She was topless. Right in front of the window. I tore my gaze off her round ebon boobs and stole a glance out the glass doors. They were mowing in some kind of complex pattern, a couple might be closer to the house than before.

"That's better!" She said. I looked down. I was hard as rock.

She sat on an end table. Her body was angled toward the glass door. She was no more than a couple feet from the door, showcased you might say. Her face was right in front of my boner. She was breathing on it. Pre cum started to ooze.

"Now, let's talk about you cuming. Or more specifically, not cumming."

"Huh?"

"To keep us together, would you be willing to forego all cumming for lengthy periods of time?"

Her lips were moving right in front of my dick as she spoke. Her words exhaled on the sensitive skin.

"How long? Wouldn't I go crazy?"

"How long? Long! Now what you call crazy, I might call being an attentive and caring husband."

She was trying, trying to keep us together. Shouldn't I try to?

"Sweety, I have to confess. I wank all the time to pictures of you. I have them catalogued on my computer. You in a bikini, sexy dress, workout clothes (those yoga pants are killer!) even that hot wedding dress you wore."

"Well, somehow I'm not surprised. However, early in our marriage, I confided in a girl friend about your curt behavior after you cum. This item has been sitting here in this drawer for over a year." The end table had a small drawer, she reached in and withdrew a small box. It contained a thumb sized device.

"What's that?" I had no idea.

"It fastens onto your flaccid penis, and locks."

"Why?"

"Because, I will have the key. You will not cum without my say so."

"Is it safe? The inside looks sharp as hell!" It looked like a miniature medieval iron maiden.

"Excellent! You noticed the spikes. They don't all have those. Truth be told, when I phoned the company, they didn't believe it when I said how small your we-we was. At first they said they couldn't help me, you wouldn't fit their smallest size. But to make a short story long, they hand built this. They started with their smallest model, then a technician hand welded these needles to the inside. I used your credit card."

"Those will stab me!"

"When closed, there is room for your completely flaccid penis. I actually measured your dimensions one time after you popped your load and then started snoring. You should be relatively comfortable so long as you are completely limp. If you attempt an erection, the skewering will begin. There's not enough room for an erection, even for you, but the attempt will pierce you with the needles very deeply, depending on how vigorous your attempts are at bonering."

"Sweety, you know me. When I get excited, my boner pops like toast out of the toaster."

"Yeah, you might try to not do that. Will you wear this for me, for us?"

"For how long? When can I stick your pussy? When can I cum?"

"I won't promise any release date. There are many factors, including a topic we have not broached." She moved her face near my rock solid, quivering, syrup leaking phallus. "But I will say this, when you are released, it won't just be my pussy you'll be shoving your meat into."

She licked her lips. So close to my cock was her face, that in the process her tongue almost touched me. "And you won't just be shooting your jizz on my belly or boobs either." She smacked her lips. Was my 'high and mighty' society wife hinting she might take me in her mouth? Was she hinting she might let me finish inside her pussy? Inside her mouth?

She looked up at me. Can she read my mind! She made a show of working her throat as if swallowing. She made her neck produce a "Gulp!" noise, then another "Gulp!" sound!

My brain was buzzing from the blood surging through my turgid member.

"I'll wear that thing. Whatever you want!"

The ebony beauty sat back with a big smile. "Good, we're getting somewhere." She glanced out the glass doors that made up the entire wall of the room, then down to her big black tits. "Looks like the mowers are working their way towards us."

My eyes were glued to her heaving orbs, and hard inch nipples. Somehow, I managed to peek outside. They were not here yet, but were moving inexorably closer.

She stood up again. In front of the door, she bent at the waist. Her tight jean shorts shimmied down her hips, then thighs, then they were at her feet. My wife stood up straight and tall, totally nude except her high heels. She casually strode back in forth in front of the window, giving me a look like a cat that ate the canary.

"Think the men will appreciate what they are going to see in a couple of minutes?"

I choked on my reply. I couldn't speak. My dick was issuing fluid non stop. It was dripping on the floor and coating me in slick goo. It had been weeks since I erupted, Mr. We-we was damn tired of waiting.

Barocca sat again in front of me. Her cover girl face, perfectly made up. Her long black hair down to the middle of her back.

"Ewwww!" She said. She lightly, carefully ran a finger along the flank of my Vienna sausage. It came away covered with pre cum. I was still gawking about her nudity when she inserted her finger in my mouth. My mind was still wrapping itself around the fact that she was angled once again towards the glass door. Her tits in profile. Her legs more than slightly parted.

"Hey!" I said when she removed her now cleaned finger from my mouth.

"Just having fun, baby!" She dipped a long finger inside her pussy. When it came out, it was covered in slippery lubricant. "See, I'm in the same state you are!"

Then this finger went in my mouth too. I sucked on it. Not a thing I usually do, but my eyes were almost bugging out from the frenzied state I was in! This perfect 10 black Barbie Doll was sitting seductively, nude, in front of a wall sized glass. The day's sun was shining on her, highlighting her. This was my wife! On display in the nude!

I groaned.

Barocca hastily grabbed the base of my dick and squeezed...hard. "Whoaa there! Jeezzz! You almost ejacted right there!"

A few heart beats later, the crisis seemed to pass and she released me.

"Ok. So I see you really really love to see me showing my body! Well, here is what I give you hubby. I will be doing a lot, and I mean a lot of showing off for you."

Barocca stood a little straighter, and now her big tits were on either side of my pulsing member.

"Are you going to love that hubby? Me at the beach or pool in a bikini, maybe even a slingshot bikini? Maybe I should go to the mall and try on some lingerie?"

My eyes were dilating, and she again grasped my shaft to hold back my cum.

"Now Anon, there's more to this whole thing. More to what I need. Look at me now."

I looked in her eyes. And she back in mine.

"I will stay with you and be your wife. But I want to go out with other men. Men who are taller than you. Men who are...yes, bigger than you." She glanced at Mr. We-we.

"I'll be discreet. We are still relatively well off, I won't act like a street whore or a cracked up addict. But I want to date other men."

"who...who?"

"Well, there are the guys at the gym. The male students at the University are always pestering me when I go jogging through there. And the lunch place me and the girls go to during the week...it seems like there are always a dozen sailors trying to get into the table next to ours. I don't know who exactly, yet. I'd like to date a little. And I want to...fuck. Some of these dates I won't be coming home from, not until sometime the next day that is."

I couldn't speak. I heard the gas engines of the mowers getting closer. My gorgeous black wife opened her legs a little more in the direction of the glass, all the time smiling up at me. Her tit brushed up against the flesh of my cock! Her tit flash was so soft and smooth!

"Say yes. Say yes and I will stay with you, to hold and confide with. I'll stay with that tiny little 3 inch pecker you've got."

"Hey, it's more like 3 and a half!"

"And I will be the sexiest tease queen you could ever imagine. I will make every dream you have about my body being displayed come true. What other girl will do that for you? You'll cum when I let you, to keep you nice. And I will date every once in a while, but it will be 100% with your knowledge, no sneaking or cheating."

The mowers were getting closer. Barocca was so naked, save those heels. I couldn't think.

"If I left you I would be dating anyway. Men with bigger, harder cocks. Men who fire their sperm like a canon, instead of drooling it out like you. I need a fat, long, mean cock to reach deep in me. I'm willing to stay your wife. Say yes."

Her finger was tracing along my cock. Her face near the tip. Her giant tits right beneath my balls.

"Yes."

Her smile spread. She got up and led me by the hand into the adjoining kitchen. Watching her walk in those heels, nude, held me in trance.

"You don't want those mowers to see you baby. They will tease you cruelly!" She got several ice cubes. With one hand she placed two ice cubes on either side of my dick. The other hand cupped two ice cubes on my ball sac. I watched her tits jiggle as

Hey! Yow that's cold!

"It's ice."

Somehow, gazing at her naked body, the ice was still able to calm my boner. When I was iced to the puniest size imaginable, my wife fastened the barbed cock cage in place with an ominous click of finality.

Barocca stood tall before me. Nude.

"Now, you be careful!" She was watching my face. Feeling was flowing back into my iced down man parts.

After a few minutes, I managed a meak smile. "I'm doing ok." I said, referring to the fit of the medieval torture device on my most sensitive organ.

Barocca stepped to me and took me in her arms. With those heels, this meant my face went right in there between those black volley balls. I put my arms around her, my hands came to rest on the upper curve of her firm athletic ass.

"Uuuhhhhh." I gritted my teeth. Things were getting a little stabby down stairs. That cage was sharp as hell! "There's a key for this thing right." I chuckled, trying to keep my meat calm. Even feeling her smooth skin, the small of her back, her firm ass, her tits on either side of my face...I was maintaining control, mostly.

"Oh yeah! We can't lose that!"

That's when the world changed to slow motion. Almost frame by frame. Barocca let go of me and turned toward the dinette area. Her hard nippled titties passing before my eyes. You know how girls walk in high heels. I watched my ebony Barbie step by step, in slow motion. She walked into the dinette area where the package remained on the end table she had been sitting on.

She was fully nude. Those heels sculpted her calves and thighs.

Outside the mowers were right outside the glass. I heard two engines cut off. Then male voices in jubilant cheering and whistling.

Barocca stood from picking up the cage packaging. She turned square to the glass windows. On her jiggling tits, if it was even possible, her nipples hardened further. They could probably cut glass now.

She gave an embarrassed smile. Then a warm smile, and a wave. Did I mention her giant round bouncy tits?

There must have been some arm waving outside too. Because in a matter of moments a third, a fourth, a fifth and a sixth power mower (those things can haul ass when they are throttled up!) pulled up to the glass door.

12