Tit for Tat

Story Info
A game between husband and wife.
1.6k words
2.9
28.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afureteru
afureteru
24 Followers

"Honey, I'm home!" he called from the foyer. From the main entrance, he could see that his wife and his two children were sitting in the dining area waiting for him. His children, a boy of 9 years and a girl of 6 years, were formally dressed for dinner. His wife was also dolled-up in a cocktail dress and high heels although the scowl on her face reduced her attractiveness. At 36 years old, she was heading on the downhill slope but desperately trying to fight it off with Botox and fancy creams.

"You're late," his wife snipped, "The food's getting cold!" He had told his family that there was going to be a formal family dinner tonight at 6 o'clock sharp although he did not come home until 6:40.

Without acknowledging his wife's snide remark, he strode into the living room with his briefcase. He placed his briefcase on the coffee table with a flourish. "Who wants to play a game?" he announced.

Everyone pushed back their chairs in anticipation. They had played this game a couple times before. The kids were especially quick and were almost into the living room in a moment's notice.

"Ah ah ah, stay seated until I say go," he said as he flipped the case open to reveal $5,000 in crisp one dollar bills. "I made a killing today in the stock market. Over $500,000 in gains in just a day. I thought we'd have a nice dinner and play a game to celebrate."

He fanned a stack of bills while his family looked eagerly at him. He tossed a handful in the air, shouting, "Go!"

His wife and his kids ran into the living room and clamored around on the floor. He laughed as he threw more money in the air. Everyone was competing to grab the bills, pushing and shoving as needed. He continued throwing money and watched his wife crawl around on her hands and knees to amass a decent sized pile. The kids put up a good fight and had their own small piles as well before all of the cash was claimed.

"Well, that was fun wasn't it," he said. His family was now busy reorganizing their respective piles into stacks. He walked past them into the dining area to examine the dinner. Everything was perfectly made, but the soup had cooled to the point of forming a skin on the top. Disgusting, but he was not hungry anyway.

"Kids, go out and buy yourselves something to eat with that money. Enjoy it. Go see your friends, movie, or something, but don't come home until 9 on the dot, got it?" he commanded. His kids eagerly picked up their stash and hurried out the door while shouting thanks. The door slammed close behind them, and he was left with his wife who was still sitting on the floor.

"What do you want now?" his wife asked disinterestedly. "You play some pretty sick games." She was fiddling with her stack of cash, about $3,000 by the looks of it, while he walked up to her. He adjusted himself in his pants, hinting at what he was after.

"If you're a good girl, I could take you on a shopping spree. Maybe even pay for your boob surgery to perk those saggy bags up," he offered. Her tits were still fine in his opinion, but his wife had already turned a critical eye on every part of her body that threatened to be less than the tight toned body of her youth. It did not bother him to add more trash to the fire since bigger fun bags couldn't hurt. His wife glared up at him but said nothing. He knew she would play along.

"Stand up. Strip," he ordered.

She teetered up on her 5-inch heels. She sent him a look of disgust while unzipping her dress. It fell to the floor revealing her tits and a black lacy thong. He signaled for her to remove her panties as well. Once she was naked except for her heels, he ordered, "Squat and show me that nasty slut cunt of yours."

Her thin form balanced perfectly on her heels as she squatted with her legs parted, showing her shaved cunt. Even high class bitches needed to be taught their place sometimes, he thought. He undid his pants and shoved his thick cock into her mouth without any ceremony. Her protests were muffled as he grabbed the back of her head by the hair and shoved her head down into his pubes. She beat her hands on his thighs until he grabbed one wrist tightly and said, "Come on slut, you're going to have behave yourself if you want to get your reward."

She promptly stopped her flailing and put her hands behind her back. Her throat relaxed, and he slid his cock easily into her throat. God, what a well-trained whore. You didn't get to marry into money without putting out some ass along the way. He pinched her nose close and started fucking her throat. When he went especially deep, she would make a gurgling noise, but her hands stayed behind her back. He kept it up until her face started turning blue before letting her up for air. While she gasped for air, he smacked both her cheeks with his wet cock. He only let her breathe for a few moments before slamming his cock back into her throat. She wasn't as well prepared this time and made a satisfying gagging sound. He didn't let up and fucked her throat hard, letting her throat massage the tip of his cock with each gagging convulsion.

:That's it, good girl. I'm going to cum now. Going to shoot down your throat. Swallow every drop," he ordered. He thrust deep one final time and emptied himself directly down her throat. She couldn't spit it out if she wanted to. He let go of her head, and she burst into a coughing fit. While he waited for her to recover, he nudged the entrance to her pussy with the tip of his shoe. The glistening wetness on the tip was unmistakable proof that she enjoyed getting her throat fucked. What a dirty slut.

"Did you like that whore?" he sneered as he jammed his shoe back into her pussy. He made slight kicking movements to further wedge his foot up her pussy. The slut was so wet that it was actually going in. She groaned either in pain or pleasure or both but remained in her squatting position. He pulled her head back by her hair and ordered her to open her mouth. He spat a glob of spit into it and ordered her to swallow. She started to grind herself on his shoe, and the moans started sounding pleasurable. Can't have a bitch enjoying herself too much, otherwise she wasn't earning her reward.

He pulled his foot out of her pussy and shoved her down roughly. "Lick up your juices, slut."

He admired the view of her head on the floor slobbering of his shoe while her ass waved in the air. All that was needed was to put his other foot on top of her hand, pressing her down on the shoe she was licking. He ground the sole of his shoe in her hair a bit to show her that this was where she belonged. Tears were rolling down her cheeks and running her mascara. Fuck, that was sexy.

After he tired of stepping on her head, he walked around to the back and shoved his recovered cock into her sopping wet cunt. She knew enough to keep her head down and ass up in the air while he fucked her. She was enjoying herself too much, and her cunt wasn't what it used to be. He was going to need more to cum a second time, so he spit on her asshole and started working a finger in.

"No... don't..." she protested weakly between her moans. In response, he smacked her ass hard and told her to take it like the bitch she was. She stopped whining and reached between her legs to rub her clit trying to get herself worked up for the invasion. He was feeling generous so he even let her pleasure herself. He pulled his wet cock out and positioned himself. With a swift thrust, he entered her asshole and relished the scream of pain that she let out. Reaching around to grab her tits, he started fucking her hard and fast without letting her get a chance to adjust. Eventually, his wife was moaning and thrusting with him as she rubbed her clit furiously. He pinched her nipples hard, which pushed her over the edge. Her anal muscles clamped on his cock, causing him to cum as well.

"Clean this shit off," he ordered, as he presented his spent cock to her face. She tried to twist away, but he held her by her hair and pinched her nose until she had to open her mouth to breathe. She cried some more as she sucked his cum and her own juices off.

"Are we done yet?" she asked, letting his flaccid cock slip from her mouth.

"One more thing," he said, pushing his cock back into her mouth. "Drink up." He held her head above her pile of money so she wouldn't dare let a drop spill. When he had emptied everything into her stomach, he let her drop to the ground. He reached into his pocket and tossed her a box. "Here you go, those diamond earrings you wanted. You're going to need to do a lot more for me before I'll pay for the surgery. Maybe you could ask my poker buddies to pool some money together and you'll pay them back afterwards, if you know what I mean. Clean this up before the kids get home slut." He walked out of the house while his wife hunched over the jewelry and cried.

afureteru
afureteru
24 Followers