Tit for Tat

Story Info
Was it alien or mutant that impregnated Cecilia?
4k words
4.53
147.7k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

She didn’t know what she was looking for. Cecilia had always been a fairly independent sort; who else would attempt hiking alone in the Alaskan Tundra? It was summer now, a little warmer, but how many 21 year-old girls would even try? Of course, it would have been far easier to simply sit back at home, and let others take care of her. And she had plenty of offers.

Her fit, robust body had attracted many potential suitors, she was certainly not fat, rather tall and fit, with broad, fertile thighs capped off by an ample bubble ass that audaciously proclaimed her sensual fertility. She thought back with amusement at how many men had been captivated by her ample posterior; even before she turned around and proudly displayed the bulging payload of her ripe mammaries. Rare and heavy DD-cups! Men approaching her from the front were treated to this vision of voluptuousness as her curly red hair bounced across her freckled, usually bare shoulders.

Cecilia always knew she wanted kids, but she simply couldn’t be satisfied with any man back home. She understood though, how her body kindled fires of lust within most red-blooded males, and she didn’t want to be a tease; she knew her body was simply too good to waste. But who? Who would she allow to impregnate her? No single man seemed satisfactory. So she left, and traveled.

Was she looking for the ideal man on this trip? Maybe…but…no…not that simple. She knew her travels would indeed bring her the answers she sought; over the next hill, in the next town…if she kept going she would find the sexual fulfillment she sought. Yes, some man, somewhere had to have her delicious body; she would know when she saw him. But probably not now, her camping trip was nearly over, and she was returning to the rendezvous point for the single-engine plane to take her back to civilization.

She certainly did not expect to find anything of interest to her in the exploded wreckage of this building. What…what was this…? It was a sealed compound, or at least it was, but some sort of explosion had rocked it earlier, before she arrived, and the dull, gray walls had been opened wide. The faint call of an alarm system echoed from inside the structure, which was low to the ground, with a squat and secretive intent. As though it was designed to both imprison something while slipping beneath scrutiny. The whole thing smelled like a Black-Budget, Black-Ops, Black-Helicopter playground; the type of place that didn’t really exist. And that was before she saw the sign on the fence indicating the facility as the property of the U.S.A.F. and instructing trespassers to keep out. But the walls had been torn through; busted down by the explosion. Not the fence though, the fence most likely had survived the explosion; something vaguely man-sized seemed to have torn through it.

Cecilia suspected that the jack-booted troopers were even now boarding their black-helicopters to secure the area within minutes; so she made a bee-line in the other direction before searching for a campsite. That was when she felt it; a sharp sting! A fiery, needle-like prick right on the cheek of her toned ass! She gasped in shock and whirled around!

There was nothing there.

But…but…she felt it! Still felt it! It was like an injection through her denim jeans. Could some object have been shot from afar to smack her shapely behind? Hmm….she didn’t think so; it didn’t feel like a projectile hit, it was like someone stabbed her in the butt with a syringe! Yet, there was no one; nothing in view except the rocks and wildflowers that bloomed briefly in the Alaskan summer.

She examined herself closely, there was indeed a reddening of her freckled flesh right were she felt the prick. It had been real, so why was there….where did… Cecelia shook her head. She decided to run away from whatever top-secret, nature-bending madness had gone on in this area.

Cecilia thought she was safe by the time she found the small lake, a few miles south. It was dusk now, and the lake seemed like a good spot to set up camp, a good place to bed down for the night, and a good place to examine the strange, warming feeling that had suddenly started creeping into her ample breasts.

She set up her mosquito-net tent first, and then zipped it shut before unbuttoning her bra-less shirt.

“Yikes, as red as they are around my nipples, you’d think I’d been stung on my tits!” The hefty globes were filled with a tightening warmth that was at once exhilarating and unnerving as well. She kneaded her own tender tit-flesh as though…as though…

Wait, was that a zipper? She already zipped up her tent. What! How did it get undone, who opene-

And that was when she was tackled. The mystery of her tent zipper was at once magnified and resolved as the warm, muscular mass slammed into her, throwing her to the ground beneath its heavy weight. Even more amazing was the fact that…that…

She couldn’t see anything!

Sure enough, she was pinned to the ground by a breathing, muscular…something. Something that she could not see! She felt its rubbery, feverishly-hot skin. She heard a strange rasp of irregular breathing. But she could not see what had her pinned to the floor! All she could do was moan in fright beneath an invisible assailant!

Fear mingled with confusion as Cecilia felt her attacker pulling upon, and unzipping her pants! In moments, invisible hands had exposed her long, freckled legs with pink panties. But…were they hands at all? Whatever held her might have been man-sized, but she was not entirely certain about the shape; if these appendages holding her were arms, they seemed to have too many joints to be the arms of a man. And was it possible for her mystery attacker to pin down both her arms while undoing her zipper at the same time if he was human? Could this be some paranormal poltergeist? What happened next convinced Cecilia that her attacker was definitely flesh and blood.

In seconds, her panties were shredded, revealing her shaven womanhood to the assailant. She quailed in frightened shock when she felt a slippery tongue caressing both her jutting nipples. Rhythmic. Wet. Powerful. Yet, there were two tongues! Both breasts received attention at the same time, could there be more than one rapist in her tent? This treatment seemed just enough stimulation for Cecilia’s body to betray her; If the attacker was perceptive, it would have seen the way her cunt began to moisten, in anticipation of the inevitable. Was this the intent from the beginning?

“P-please! D-don’t hurt me!” she moaned. There was no response except that odd, irregular breathing; almost as though his lungs were inhaling and exhaling without coordination, if that was possible. The two tongues continued their assault upon the thick nipples of their victim. Teasing, tugging with surprising dexterity. She cursed herself for enjoying this violation.

And Cecilia’s self-criticism was about to get worse. She felt it. Something hard, something invisible at her lips. Her lower lips. The Thing began to push. Testing, teasing, exploring. Perhaps upon discovering her wetness, it decided to take the plunge. Something that felt very much like a cock burst into her slippery pussy! She yelped with shocked outrage, still pinned beneath what might have been arms. Like an inflating balloon, she was soon filled within completely! It was as though her attacker had calculated the exact dimensions of her glistening snatch, and adjusted itself to provide maximum penetration and pressure without injury. The cock-like structure within her seemed unusually smooth, intensely hot, and perhaps more agile and flexible than a normal man could be.

And that was when the pleasure began. Against her will, her hips bucked, and her inner muscles tightened, reveling in the delicious sensation. No man could have gone on for so long. No man could have remained hard for all that time. The flexible cock-thing jack-hammered the slippery folds of her box as though trying to batter through granite. Soon, it was not only the Thing’s strength that she struggled to resist, but rather the rising tide of her own volcanic pleasure. The waves of lust seared her mind, banishing all thoughts of resistance as she gurgled with sexual ecstasy.

The Thing was too strong to resist, the pleasure too great to deny, so Cecilia collapsed. She surrendered to the unnatural being that ravished her, savoring the sensual delight as it pumped her most tender flesh with the might of a piston. Just as she surrendered, the Thing came.

Torrents of hot, sticky cum flooded her insides, seeping into every possible opening. Just when she thought that no more could emerge, another sluice of love-juice spurted inside her aroused body. Soon, she had been so filled that she could actually see the semen beginning to overflow her pussy. Whatever it was, its cum was visible, and it appeared to be the same as human semen.

She was hungry when she awoke. More hungry than she could have imagined possible! In seconds all her trail-mix had been completely, thoroughly devoured. She scarfed down the fruit and granola as though she hadn’t eaten in weeks. Without being able to consider her actions, she immediately fell asleep once more.

Yikes! It must be noon already! She had missed several valuable hours of hiking! Soon the camp was packed up, and Cecilia had to wonder if the entire incident yesterday ever happened. The only evidence was her torn panties and empty trail-mix bags.

No, something was definitely different today, something besides the way her breasts seemed somehow to enlarge themselves. The expanse of freckled flesh contained in her shirt was the size of two cantaloupes! She had never much liked bras, but her need for support was greater than ever before. She seemed to tire faster, she was excruciatingly hungry without her food supply and…well…she felt a little bloated. In the back of her mind, she instinctively knew what had happened to her; but she tried to deny it. It simply wasn’t possible! Yes, her belly had begun to swell slightly, just below the navel, but no, it couldn’t be. Later on in the afternoon, her fears deepened; Cecilia was forced to slow her pace due to the suddenly increasing girth of her belly! It had been growing rapidly, steadily for hours, it looked like she had swallowed a bowling ball. Could…could she be…pregnant?

She slowed down slightly before she saw it. Laying there amidst the wildflowers was the carcass of…a moose. Wow! They stood 8-feet at the shoulder, and this one had been sliced apart into strips of raw meat. What on earth could have slain such a powerful creature so easily? She had heard no gunshots, yet around the carcass were many hoof prints, as though a chase and struggle had occurred. Something in this tundra could bring down a full-grown moose, slice it up with almost surgical precision and leave large slabs of meat just laying here in the open?

Cecilia’s ravenous hunger prevented her from analyzing the situation more completely, she merely set up camp, and roasted the meat, consuming more flesh than she thought possible. Pound after pound of meat went down her throat, more than she had ever eaten at one sitting before.

It was dusk before she noticed the rain. It was raining wasn’t it? Why else would the front of her shirt be so wet? Yet there was not a cloud in the sky. Then why…it was her. She felt the moistening of the fabric as the realization dawned on her. She ripped open her shirt and brought forth the swaying globes of her freckled breasts into the crisp air. The nipples were reddened, and swollen with the first drops of the moisture. Milk! She…she was lactating?! She was tackled just as this realization dawned.

Just as last time, she saw no one, nothing before the great, heavy mass pinned her to the floor of her tent. Mighty limbs (were they arms?) pinned her own to the ground, and something soft brushed across her freckled, engorged mammaries. She had made the mistake of wearing panties again, and they were just as easily disposed of.

“No! Not again!!”

She felt something at the moistening entrance to her womanhood, but it was not a cock. The warm wetness of the Thing’s tongue caressed the folds of her vagina. Again. Cecilia became flush with pleasurable anticipation. Slurp. She could not possibly resist; the creature had the strength of…well…whatever it was it was far stronger than she had ever hoped to be. Slurp. Felt so good….oh…damn!…

Her breathing accelerated, and she arched her back, as the soft, fleshy object brushed her milking tits again. And at her pussy: Slurp.

“AAAHGH!! Take me! Take me you invisible, Area 51-escapee, Take Me!” She hoped the Thing wasn’t offended, Area 51 was in New Mexico (allegedly). Well, whatever it was the government had allowed to escape, she was suddenly having second thoughts about getting it recaptured. Was the being an alien? Was it some genetically manipulated mutant? Or something even more complicated? Well, whatever its origin, Cecilia decided that she should no longer call it an ‘it’. She wasn’t certain of the Thing’s overall shape, but her lover was definitely, absolutely male.

Words failed her as that massive, paranormal cock slipped inside her again. It enlarged, swelling to fill her to overflowing. She had her first orgasm even before the thrusting began. The cock was larger even that yesterday! Perhaps the Thing was stretching her to make her box receptive to his entire length! The meat monster filling her had to be as wide as a beer can! And there was no telling what length He was capable of! Something else soft and warm caressed the firm swell of her tightening belly, and then she knew, it was a wonder why she hadn’t figured it out before.

That slaughtered moose, obviously the Thing had chosen Cecelia for his mate, and he was hunting food for her! Meat to feed her and the offspring she was carrying inside her. He was a male with great strength, inhuman strength, yet was also capable of tenderness.

“Could you…could you suck on my nipples? I need…I need to express my milk, the pressure is uncomfortable.” Speaking through the orgasms might have been a futile gesture, especially since she wasn’t certain her lover understood English. Almost instantly, a mouth attached to her right breast, and the cantaloupe sized-gland eagerly released its creamy burden. Something that might have been a hand began gently squeezing her right tit. But if it was a hand, it did not seem to have fingers. Still, it was enough to coax out the white dribble of breast milk from Cecilia’s bloated mammary. Soon, her lover switched, it relieved the pressure, but did not drain her completely.

The explosion was larger than before. In seconds, the deluge of sperm had filled her depths completely, and a spurt of semen erupted from her to spatter on the tent canvas. The Thing withdrew, but she could see his white semen dripping from some invisible member. It ejaculated again upon her breasts, allowing some droplets onto her freckled face. Then, she felt a firm grasp as something like a hand turned her over on her side. The dripping cock-thing rubbed the semen in the small of her back, and then seemed to finish by smearing jism on her butt, rubbing it up and down the crack of her ass.

She sensed that she had been Marked. The inhuman Thing had labeled her as his mate, she could almost feel its possessiveness. She shuddered, realizing she had found what she had come here to find.

“My face! My face! Cum on my face, Mark your territory! Mark me!” She was totally caught up in the moment, hormones burned in her blood as her body heaved with passion. Sure enough, the nearly flaccid member soon brushed her cheek, yet still it dribbled a few more drops of sperm. Reacting quickly, Cecilia stole a lick. Her tongue felt something velvety soft, and pulled it into her mouth. The Thing seemed to allow her to suck him off for a moment. She would give him another reason to return! Furiously, she caressed his cock, until finally the Man-creature withdrew. She felt a cooling breeze and knew that her mate had left for the evening. As the cum cooled against her freckled skin, Cecelia knew she had been marked; she would never resist him again.

Her growth was amazing; in the minutes that passed while she reclined inside her tent, she could both feel and see her belly growing heavy with the offspring of her creature-lover. She gingerly brushed her fingers over the tightening dome of her newly pregnant form, she could feel them moving, churning, inside her. They were many. They did not seem to be kicking the way normal, human infants would kick, but that didn’t matter. Cecilia knew that she was not in her right mind, she could almost sense the hormones bombarding her brain with maternal instinct. She embraced the entire experience.

Within minutes, Her belly seemed to grow from pumpkin to beach-ball size. Her breasts continued to swell, tissue seemed to be increasing even as she became even more bloated with milk. There was no stopping them now, her glands oozed milk from her darkening nipples for hours on end. The taste was delightful, nutty and sweet. There could be no doubt that this was what Cecilia was built for, a transformation into an over-pregnant, lactating, human cow. And she had no fear, she barely cared what the future held, for she knew her mate would protect and feed her.

Still, accepting as she was, she rather wished her breasts weren’t so large. The basketball-sized bazookas jiggling on her nude chest would make the hike impossible! Even if she could manage to move her belly. And there was a tingling. What….hey…wh-her breasts! They were shrinking! Retracting in girth right before her eyes! How? Could it…could it be…because she was thinking about it? She stopped her breasts at DD’s. Then wondered.

Yes, her skin, the freckles began to dissolve and vanish! Just by her thinking about it! She stretched her legs, and could feel her bones lengthening! Just by her wishing it! She brought a strand of red hair in front of her face, and with concentration, watched it turn platinum-bleached blond…and turn back again. The Thing had somehow given her conscious control over her own body! It was a beautiful symbiosis; she carried the creature’s offspring, and in return gained an amazing ability beyond the scope of the human experience. But she liked her normal appearance, and restored her freckles, but decided to be an inch or two taller. Well, maybe a DD-cup was a little small for her…

She was ready. By Noon that next day, Cecelia fell to the ground and removed her pants, not too difficult since they couldn’t fit anyway. She succeeded right before her water broke. On hands and knees, she grunted with exhilaration as the creatures slithered out of her cunt. It was a painful pleasure that made her feel more alive than ever! They were each smaller than human infants, with a more cylindrical shape. She couldn’t tell that much about them; like their father the offspring were invisible. She could hear them scampering away seconds after escaping her womb. They must have been the sort of creatures that did not need motherly attention; like lizards or insects maybe.

“8, 9…*grunt-UUUNNGGHH!!* t-t-twelve!” Cecilia had just given birth to twelve alien spawn, and felt great. Her offspring skittered away invisibly, off to live wild and free. And perhaps someday to impregnate human women? She had become the breeding bitch to some paranormal monstrosity, and was more that ready to do it again. But for now, with her belly deflated, she started to dress again and was about to continue her hike. Her energy was amazing; she just dropped a dozen offspring was about to continue when she felt it.

There was a slight tugging on her left breast. Instinctively she knew. It was one of her infants, seeking out nourishment from its mother; it seemed they were more human than she suspected. She rolled over on her side, the way a mother cat might, to allow her brood to nurse. And indeed, she felt tiny mouths attaching to both tits, and her great store of breast milk fed the spawn.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers
12